Raised the Texas Way Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding—"

"Nope. I'm as serious as a heart attack." She gestured in the direction of his crotch, where Bobby's erection had nearly disappeared. "Now, go on, Bobby! Finish what you started. You got your show going on; that tattooed girl's just about to have herself a screaming orgasm! Go watch your show and finish yourself off."

Bobby took a deep breath and let out a long, dramatic sigh. Then he nodded.

"Good. Now get to it."

"After you leave, then I will."

"Nope. I interrupted you—sure. And I'm sorry about that; I really am. But I'm going to stay here until you shoot your semen up, just so we can both know what happened and that it is totally not any kind of big deal."

"I can't with you watching me!"

"Sure you can. Some people even like it more when other folks watch 'em go at it. So ... go at it ... now."

Bobby moved his hand back under the sheet. Terri could tell he was giving his cock a couple of tugs. The tugs didn't seem to help much.

After a minute, Bobby shook his head. "I can't," he declared.

Terri shook her own head, causing her blonde hair to swish across her shoulders. "Why is that? Because your Mommy is here watching you?"

He nodded.

"Well, I guess you haven't been listening to me, mister. Listen to me now: everybody is sexual. Everybody. Even your old mother! I'm sexual, too! I've masturbated myself before. I've even used a vibrator once or twice! So ... don't think of me as your Mommy; think of me as an older woman who's watching you touch yourself and she's thinking naughty thoughts while that pressure builds up inside of you ... and you shoot your spunk up into the air."

"Jesus, Mom!"

"I told you: don't blaspheme!"

Terri looked at the screen just in time to see the man cum in the woman's pussy from behind. The tattooed woman screamed and the man screamed and then the cream from his cum drizzled down the inside of the woman's thighs. It was over. Too late for Bobby.

Terri looked at her son, her dark green eyes meeting his eyes. Looking at him, Terri began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

"Mom! What are you—"

"Bobby, I need you to understand. I'm a woman, just like that girl in your porn video. I don't have any tattoos like she does, but I'm a woman just like her. If she's not turning you on, maybe I will."

Terri finished unbuttoning her blouse and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of her son in her bra. He looked at her, but his eyes weren't on her eyes anymore; they were on her breasts.

Well, good.

She pulled off her tennis shoes and unzipped her tennis skirt, letting the skirt fall on top of her blouse. Now she was clad only in some white panties and a white bra. She saw Bobby's eyes rove her body. She saw her son's blue eyes darken. She saw him lick his lips.

When Terri took off her bra, freeing her breasts, her nipples hardened quickly in the cool air of the bedroom. She stood quietly, letting her son see his mother. Hopefully, he was now seeing her in a new light.

Bobby's hand began to move up and down under the sheet. He might not even be conscious of this motion. But there most definitely was motion.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, trying to make her voice sexy, trying to sound as she imagined that tattooed woman would sound.

He nodded.

"I know I'm not as young or as beautiful as that girl in the—"

"Mom, you're beautiful!" Bobby said emphatically. His hand was moving now in such a way that Terri was pretty sure his erection was coming back.

She stood there in front of her son, topless, pink nipples now darker and harder than just a few seconds ago.

Bobby's hand was definitely stroking harder and faster now, as he stared at her breasts.

"Show me," she commanded him.

"What?"

"Take off that sheet and show me! Let me see you touch yourself while you look at my breasts."

As if in a trance, Bobby pulled the sheet off his body, letting Terri see everything. His erection was back; his cock stood up straight and firm in his hand as he stroked himself.

He has a very nice cock, she thought. It was long if a bit on the slender side. Maybe longer than Bob's seven inches. It's very pretty. It rose up straight and proud from a small thicket of black hair.

Terri took another step closer to her son. She wasn't even aware that she did so.

Bobby's hand was moving faster now. His eyes were locked on Terri's breasts; her eyes were locked on his hard cock. Unconsciously, Terri began to breathe deeply, almost in time to the motion of Bobby's hand as it stroked up and down.

"That's right, honey," Terri said. "That's good. Just keep doing that. Nothing wrong here. It's all normal. Just a natural thing that people do."

Bobby's hand kept moving. Terri noticed drops form at the tip of her son's cock, dribbling down from the dark pink cap that crowned his long, hard, cock.

"Take off your panties," Bobby grunted. It was close to being an order.

Terri shrugged and took them off. In for a penny, in for a pound. Right?

She stood tall in front of Bobby's bed when she was fully naked. Her blonde pubic bush was a shade darker than the hair on her head. The bush only slightly covered the pink folds that lurked underneath. She saw Bobby's eyes lock on that bush and her pussy lips as his hand moved faster and faster.

She took another step closer, so close now that she was standing right next to his bed. "You like what you see?" she asked again in her best sultry voice.

"Fuck yes," was his only answer. The words were forced out of him like a groan. Bobby's hand was moving like a rocket now. Terri knew he was close. She put one foot up on the bed to fully expose her pussy. She was totally exposed—vulnerable—and she knew Bobby could see everything.

"Cum for me now, Bobby. Cum for this woman who's watching you touch yourself. Cum for me."

Ever obedient, Bobby gasped and cried out as he shot his sticky white semen up into the air like Old Faithful. He fountained several long, thick, spurts. And like Old Faithful, his spunk crashed back down and covered his lower stomach, his thighs, and his hand.

Gradually, the stroking stopped and Bobby's panting slowed.

It was over.

Terri was enormously proud of herself. She had turned the situation around. Life had handed them some lemons, and she'd figured out how to make some lemonade.

Terri knew then with absolute certainty that God had put her here, at this moment in time, to help Bobby through this situation. She knew this place—this bedroom—was exactly where she was supposed to be. Terri had given her son everything she had to give and, as a result, he had broken through some of his issues.

This was the moment in time when Terri became the mother she was meant to be.

*****

Chapter 4: The Lessons Continue

After Bobby was done with his orgasm, Terri stood up, smiled at her son, and walked into Bobby's en suite bathroom. She was still naked. She ran the water until it was warm; a few short minutes passed until the water was the desired temperature. Then she moistened a hand towel with the warm water. She walked back to Bobby, bent over him—her breasts swaying near his face—and used the towel to clean him up. She cleaned him with a smile on her face, as if wiping up her son's cum before it dried too much was something she enjoyed doing.

Bobby lay on the bed, still and silent, watching his mother clean his body. He seemed to be hypnotized by her breasts, which gently swayed just inches away from his face.

She wiped his hand and his stomach. She wiped his thighs. Finally, she cleaned his matted dark pubic hair and sticky penis. She cleaned Bobby thoroughly, still naked, with a warm, loving, smile on her face.

As she cleaned him, she felt his hand reach for her breast. He patted it tentatively, as if testing for her response. She leaned closer so that he could have a better angle. As she cleaned her boy, wiping up the sticky cum, he felt her breast—exploring. He rubbed her nipples, causing them to rise up again. Terri let him touch her, not overtly responding to what he was doing, keeping a loving smile on her face.

As Bobby touched her, as she wiped his penis with the warm hand towel, he started to get hard again.

Already! Terri though to herself. I forgot what teenage boys are like!

She said nothing as Bobby's penis grew and hardened against the towel she was using. She said nothing as Bobby's hand rubbed her breast and nipple. A quiet sigh and the deepening of her breathing were the only indications that what she was doing to him—and what he was doing to her—had any effect.

Finally, Terri was moved to say something. "Looks like you're ready for another one," she said softly, and gently squeezed his growing erection through the wash cloth.

There was no response. She looked over to Bobby's face and saw his intense concentration on her breasts. He was touching her firmly now, molding the breast with his hand. She saw him lick his lips and she understood he wanted to suckle them. At that moment of understanding, Terri also understood what she would do next.

Terri threw the hand towel on the floor and replaced the cloth with her hand. Her hand began to stroke Bobby's hardening cock, quickly causing it to rise up and stand tall once again. Within seconds he was a hard as a rock, if a rock was pink and wrapped in velvet.

At first the stroking was a bit difficult because she had cleaned him so thoroughly that the natural skin lubrication had been washed away. No matter. She raised her hand up to her mouth and spit into it, then returned her hand to his hard cock to continue her stroking. She moved her hand up and down firmly, rhythmically, already knowing what the outcome of this new lesson was going to be.

Bobby sat up and captured her left breast with his mouth while his hand moved to her other breast. He molded and rubbed one while he kissed, licked, and sucked on the other one. Terri's nipples were hard now, sticking up like little mountain peaks from pink areolae that were engorged and standing up as well. She let Bobby suck and play with her breasts as her hand firmly stroked him towards his second orgasm.

Terri felt her own needs grow, but put them aside so that she could focus on her son. This was not her time; this was his time. She kept her focus where it needed to be and she was soon rewarded for her efforts as Bobby's hips began to thrust up into her hand, leaving the mattress and then falling back in time with her firm strokes. His lips sucked hard on her nipples as she brought him towards his crescendo finish.

When the time was right, Terri pulled her breasts away from Bobby's mouth, causing a whimper of disappointment. But the whimper quickly turned into a moan as she bent over and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue once, twice, three times—then brought her mouth firmly down on his shaft as far as she could go.

She couldn't take him all; he was just too long. But she could take a good two-thirds of him into her mouth. She kept him there for a long second, then brought her head back up to the tip of him. She swirled her tongue one more time, then bobbed back down and sucked hard. She came back up, swirled, and went back down.

On the fourth bob of Terri's head, Bobby erupted into orgasm. He cried out and gushed into her waiting, warm, wet, mouth. Terri felt his semen coat the back of her throat, fill her mouth with salty sweetness; she swallowed all he had to give and then licked his cock to make sure she got it all.

When Terri was done, she sat back up and leaned over to hug her son.

"Why?" he forced out.

"Because I didn't want to have to wash the sheets again today," she replied, smiling.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it."

Terri put her finger on Bobby's lips. "Shhh," she said. "Hush now, Bobby. What I just did was for you, so you could know what I said was true. Sex is healthy. Sex is normal. Even your mother has sex. It's just a part of life. So ... now you know."

"I love you, Mom." His lips formed the words under her finger.

"And I love you too, Bobby. Always and forever." Terri removed her finger and kissed her son gently on the lips. "Sleep now, honey. I'll wake you for dinner."

He nodded.

Terri gathered her clothes and closed the door gently behind her as she left her son's bedroom.

*****

Dinner that night was Bobby's favorite: chicken-fried chicken, served with cream gravy ladled over the pieces and green beans on the side. Terri knocked on Bobby's bedroom door—now dressed as if nothing unusual had taken place earlier that afternoon—and called him for dinner. He walked out slowly, his eyes fuzzy and his dark hair a mess.

"Wash your hands real good," she told him.

He rolled his eyes but complied. They sat down, did a quick prayer, and tucked in.

"Where's Susie?" Bobby asked between bites.

"Probably off with her girlfriends," Terri replied. "She's only got a couple of weeks left 'fore she heads off, just like you. For you, it's back to the same ol', same ol'; but for her, it's a whole new world. I'm sure she wants to say goodbye to her friends before she heads off to College Station."

Bobby nodded. He looked at his mother and shook his head. "About this afternoon—"

"Hush, now," Terri said. "I did what I did for a reason. I told you why. Now you know and you know for sure. That's that. What I did is over and done with. I don't want to talk about it ever again. Not ever. You hear me?"

"Yes."

"'Yes' ... what?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Terri nodded. She nibbled a bite of her chicken, then pushed the plate away from her. She wasn't hungry right now.

When Bobby was done with his meal, he took his dishes into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. Terri smiled at that. He is such a good boy!

Her thoughts continued. Well, no. Not anymore. Now he's a man. I made a man out of him today. Then she frowned. Well ... not all the way a man. I took him down that road a good little bit, but we didn't go all the way, did we? Nope. She sighed. I guess he'll have to get himself a serious girlfriend for the rest of all the stuff that makes a man a man.

Terri found herself strangely saddened by that last thought.

*****

Susie Rose came home late that night—well after the midnight hour. When she let herself into the house, she found her mom up, wide awake and waiting for her on the sofa in the family room.

"Sit yourself down, young lady," Terri said.

Susie sat down on the sofa, giving herself some distance from her mom. They sat and looked at each other for a while. The silence was awkward. Finally, Susie couldn't take the pressure and broke.

"What?" she asked sharply. "What's the big deal?"

Terri looked at her daughter calmly. "You missed dinner. Where have you been?"

"Nowhere. Out and around." Susie paused, her deep blue eyes refusing to meet her mother's green eyes.

Terri shook her head. "Try again, young lady."

Susie took a deep breath and let it out loudly. "I said: around. Doing stuff with friends." Her tone clearly said: none of your business.

"Right." Terri smiled a quick, tight smile. "Okay. Here's my answer to that. You only have two weeks until you have to leave for College Station. After that happens, you're on your own. Whatever you do, you won't have to report to me. I won't pry and you'll have your privacy. Agreed?"

Susie nodded.

"But until that time, you still live in my house and you still have to treat me with respect. You know I don't get into your bidness. You're eighteen and you're a grown adult; I give you your freedom. But you can't just go traipsing around Dallas, doing who knows what with who knows who! You have to give me something, Susie! We only have two weeks left and then you're gone. I can't be spending my last weeks with you waiting at home, while you're out gallivanting around town, wondering when you might get home. Or if you'll ever come home." Terri teared up a little bit. "You can't shut me out like this, honey. We only have just a few days left with each other. Please don't do that."

Susie moved over and gave her mom a tight hug. "Okay, Mama. I get that. I'm sorry. I really am. I've been selfish, haven't I?"

Terri nodded and wiped away the tears.

Susie started to cry her own tears. "It's just ... the divorce. It hurts, Mama! You and Daddy ... it's like my family just exploded! One day Daddy's here and the next day he's gone forever! I guess ... I guess it's been easier to just not be here and be reminded of all that stuff, you know? Like ... when I'm not here I can pretend that everything's all normal."

"Oh, my baby!" The two women hugged again. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I didn't see—"

"Why is Daddy leaving us, Mama?"

Terri sighed. "I'm not sure. Not really. But ... if I had to guess I would say that he doesn't like the future I thought we were going to have together." She smiled slightly. "With you and Bobby off to college, starting your adult lives, I thought your Daddy and I would slow down. Get a smaller house. Maybe travel some more. Just the two of us. You know: ease into our senior years—together. But I guess your Daddy wasn't ready for that. He wasn't ready to slow down. So, since I was ready for that ... he thought it was time to move on."

"There was nothing you could say to him? Nothing you could do to change his mind?"

"Honey, I honestly don't think there was a thing I could do. He's always been the man of the family. He's had it in his mind for a while that he needed to move on—to find himself some greener pastures with some younger cows—and that's what happened. That's the way it's gotta be. I'm just sorry that you and Bobby got hurt. I'm sure your Daddy never wanted that. He loves you both, you know."

"So, it didn't have anything to do with you finding out he's been cheating on you?"

There was a long pause.

"Oh. You know about that, do you?"

Susie nodded. "Yeah. I found out a couple of years ago. I guess I should have told you when I found out. Honestly, I didn't know what to do."

"It's okay, honey. Don't fret. I already knew. I've known for a long time."

"You knew and you didn't do anything?"

"Oh, honey child! You don't understand how things are—were—between me and your Daddy. We had us a deal, we did. If he didn't bring home any diseases and he was, uh, careful about things, then he could ... what did he call it? Oh, yeah. He could 'slip his Longhorn into some sweet pussy' from time to time. That was our deal from before you were even born, sugar. I knew I wasn't going to be his only lover from before we were even married. We talked about it. We agreed. And for twenty years, it worked. We had us a good family, didn't we?"

Susie nodded.

"So, there you go! It worked! But now ... he needs to move on. And I'm going to let him move on."

Susie wiped away her tears. "But what about you?"

Terri smiled again. "Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine! After all, there are a million dating apps these days! When I feel I'm ready, I'll try a couple of 'em out—maybe have me a young man to keep me company in my old age. What do you think?"

"First of all, you're not old, Mama! And second of all, you look amazing! I bet you'll have like a hundred dates as soon as you start dating again!"

"That's nice of you to say, Susie Rose. It is. But I do have one more question for you tonight."

"What's that, Mama?"

"Who have you been screwing? 'Cause I have to say, you smell like a New Orleans bordello right now. I hug you and I get a whiff of ... well, I don't want to say what I get a whiff of. But I know that smell! So ... what's his name? Do I know him? Is he a nice boy?"