All Comments on 'Raised to be a Cuckold'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
"Watch me get fucked"

Love a mother who doesn't pretend. She is a wise woman who knows exactly what her son wants.

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 4 years ago
Superb!

I can’t wait for Chapter 2 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

More please

mgcloopermgclooperover 4 years ago
Soooo Good

Great, but needs to be longer. Keep going with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Nice story and good memories. My first hand job was from my Mother (a once only experience) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I so want that to be me!!

I would so love for that to be me that happened too! I can't wait to read more of this story! My cock is so hard just thinking about it!!

Tom,

PetCockPetCockover 4 years ago

Just found this author. Love your stories. Chapter two should be HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Oh, such a great story--hope you continue!

FreshlyFetishedFreshlyFetishedover 4 years ago
Well done

I can't wait to read what happens next.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 4 years ago
Perfect

I LOVE that you emphasised that the son is short with a small skinny penis. Lack of girth is extremely important. More so than shortness really. I like the way you described the mother. Curvy and stunning. I LOVE that her pussy is well used and gaping, and she is highly promiscuous and a size queen. I like that she kisses her son on the lips with her cock breath. Making him meet and greet the men and shake their hands is a nice slow start to the story. I'm really glad the Mother did NOT jerk off her son or offer him sex. I hope he stays a total virgin, and I hope his mother cucks him extremely severely. I'll be interested to see where you take this. My hope is, she encourages him not to masturbate except when she humiliatingly hands him tissues or something like that. So he is horny and dripping all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet

Was waiting for mom to drop that sloppy clam over his mouth for a good cleaning.

iotliniotlinabout 4 years ago
Please make chapter 2.

Please make the next part. This is one of the best stories on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story

I always judge a story by how uncomfortable my cage gets while reading. This story had me in pain. Hopefully you have more to this story.

PeanisboundPeanisboundabout 4 years ago

Please continue this story. This boy is just crying out to be made into the perfect little sissy cuckold for his mom or the wife she set him up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting fagotts. One day we'll rid the world of you

horizontaldhorizontaldover 3 years ago
Conflicted

Perverted yet hot. I'd read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too bad this never got a second chapter.

Such a shame, it was a great story. Hope he does the 2nd chapter.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 3 years ago
Hot story!!!

Please make this into a series

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What an ugly mother. She destroys her son's future without blinking an eye for her own perverted desires! Probably her husband left her because he did not want to condone the cheating of the whore. Whoever has a mother like that doesn't need enemies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the hell is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story there is so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is wonderful. The first things that came to my mind is that the mother is loving. I found when she orgasmed on her sons finger, I felt there was a love there. A perversity of course but she let herself release right in his hand. This is a sexually generous thing for a mother to do.

Gladys54Gladys54almost 3 years ago

The story really has to be continued as it's obvious he should be trained to lick his mother out afterwards otherwise it's not complete. Also, I'm sure some of the men would want sex with Julian, too, so she should start him learning about make-up and dressing to please men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story, i keep checking back hoping for a part 2.

wsutippawsutippaover 2 years ago

I wish she would let the son go down on her, and make a deal with him. He gets to fuck her if he is a clean up boy.

ZebraZadeZebraZadeover 2 years ago

Oh man! my cock was in my hand the whole time and spent an orgasmic tribute to mom. Hope you continue.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

We definitely need more of this!!!!!! I'd love to see how she has him cleaning up the mess after watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes please more of this story.

ElephantJuiceElephantJuiceabout 2 years ago

You’ve got to build on this story - so sexy - imagining feeling her freshly fucked pussy as I finger her.

Would love to read more as she starts masturbating him whilst talking with him, bringing him in to openly watch her cumming on big dicks. Getting him to clean her afterwards and eventually getting him to suck guys for/with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written but I would have loved to have heard more about her sons small penis and his mom commenting on his puny endowment. It gave me a little 4.5 in boner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why no chp 2?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It needs to continue. I masterbate till I came on my stomach and then rubbed my cum all over my dick and balls.

rickylaw01rickylaw0110 months ago

Wow. Written almost 4 years ago with no further chapters. That's a crime fantaseeboy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want to read about her making her son suck the cocks of those men, and then eating their cum from her used pussy.

ianmoone_ckianmoone_ck7 months ago

oh god, I was looking forward to more of this, will you be writing more parts?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HISTORY OF MY LIFE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
1627 Followers
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.