Raised to be Her Mother's Sex Slave

Story Info
Amber's birthday surprise is enslavement to her own mother!
6.3k words
4.09
57.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

F/f/f, M/f. Slavery. Nonconsensual. Incest (Mother/daughter, sister/sister, Uncle/niece). Wealthy family, collaring ceremony, shock collars, gag use (female), tearing/forced removal of clothes, hair pulling, oral (F/f), auctioning virginity, PiV sex, cum eating (female from female), imprisonment, anal play (female), sisterly bonding, massage, moderate sadomasochism, punishment/corporal punishment, abuse, chastity belt use (female), objectification, entertainment of guests in a polite setting, service slavery, pet behaviors, treats, nude among clothed, body examination, toy use (F/f), slave training, habit correction, manipulation.

Let's begin!

--------

Amber tapped her pen on the side of her seat impatiently, waiting for her plane to land, waiting to see her family after so long. Until now, Amber had been a student at a prestigious girls school, Oakrite Academy, one for up and coming socialites with rich parents (like hers) that focused on decorum as much as it did writing and mathematics. But now she had finally graduated, only a few days before her eighteenth birthday. She had barely seen her family for years, other than on the occasional holiday, as she had lived close to the school in a small apartment that had been set up for her, under the supervision of the school's staff. It had been rigidly structured, the staff strict, and overall not very much fun, and she was glad to be free of it, and it's rules, regulations, and uniforms. She hadn't even had a change of clothes, and was still wearing her school approved button down, plaid skirt, and stockings.

A driver picked her up at the airport and took her to her family's sprawling homestead, the kind that only wealth can provide. Her mother greeted her at the door, and Amber gleefully ran up and hugged her. Her mother's face, however, surprised her, the lips pulling back into a sneer. "Didn't that school teach you any manners? Pull yourself up, look, you've got dirt on your hem!" Amber's mood fell, and she spent the rest of the evening unpacking. She had hoped to see her sister, who had graduated a couple years before, but Amber had been told that she was out of town on business. Confused, but grateful to be home, Amber passed out on her thick bed, dreaming of her birthday dinner tomorrow.

Tomorrow seemed to come quicker than she expected. Dinner was to be an early one, so Amber spent most of the morning playing dress up, trying on clothes she had brought in for the occasion. Anything was better than her old uniform. Finally she decided on a trim black evening gown, which hugged her figure nicely without being slutty. She pulled her hair into an up-do and was frankly quite impressed with the results.

Amber was disappointed, however, when she realized her sister, Jade, was still not home. Then again, she'd missed Jade's big birthday dinner, so maybe it was only fair. Her mother still seemed strangely distant, and was eying her peculiarly. Several other members of the family had come to attend, as well as some family friends, all of them closer to her mother than herself, and some people she didn't recognize. She'd left most of her friends behind at school. Dinner was still delicious, however, and as events were wrapping up her mother tinked the side of her fluted glass delicately, calling attention to herself.

"Today we watch the culmination of a lifetime. A young girl has blossomed into a beautiful lady. This day marks a new path for her, a new future. From this day on, her life will be different, and I feel honored to be able to guide her into womanhood." There was polite applause, and she felt all eyes in the room upon her where she sat at the end of the table. Some of them had a look she couldn't quite place, and it made her uncomfortable. "Now we shall present your gift, for my young lady on her 18th birthday." Her mother's smile was broad.

Two servants brought in a box, wrapped in a bow, which they placed on the table before her. She curiously opened it, and quickly grew confused. All that was in the box was what looked like an armband, but bigger. It was made of black leather, with a large O-ring on the side opposite the clasp and smaller ones along the side. She pulled it from the box, turning it this way and that, not understanding.

"That, my dear, is your new collar. From this point on you are entering my service. Any standing you thought you had is gone. You are now my slave. I own you." Her mother's smile was still beaming. Amber was shocked, and dropped the collar, tried to push away from it. But the two servants, still present at her sides, grabbed her upper arms and held her still, which only caused her to struggle more, but in vain. A third servant grabbed the collar and strapped it around her neck. She felt a lining of soft cloth but also cold metal.

"Cease your struggles this instant," barked her mother, pulling a small device, like a remote, from her garments. She pressed a painted nail to the device and Amber was wracked with pain. The collar must have had some sort of system installed, like those made for dogs. Amber whimpered, and, breathing heavily, stopped her fighting. The pain was already gone, but the memory was vivid.

"Jade! Come in girl!" her mother commanded loudly. A door at the end of the hall opened and her sister entered. She was completely naked, save for a collar like the one around Amber's neck, anklets with tiny bells that jingled when she walked, and some sort of ball gag. Drool was dripping down her chin. Her eyes looked forlorn upon seeing Amber.

"Faster, you slut," snapped her mother, "Meet your new sister slave. Except she isn't dressed like a slave, is she? No, she isn't. Go give her a hand."

Jade nodded, and approached Amber quickly, her hands immediately reaching for the straps of Amber's dress. Amber pulled away, aghast, from the horrifying sight of her sister as she was. Jade tried again, managing to pull it down off her shoulder before Amber wriggled free again. "STOP! What are you doing?! Jade, it's me, help me! Get me out of here!"

"Oh enough of this," growled her mother. She reached down and grabbed a knife from the table, marching over and grabbing Amber's hair, pulling her head back. With quick motions she began to carve at the cloth, tearing her dress to pieces. She didn't stop there, either, continuing to dismantle her attire, including her bra and panties, leaving her naked. She then turned the knife on her hair, chopping it crudely so it fell just at her chin. Amber's tears streamed down her face, her makeup in dark trails, and she pleaded over and over again for it to stop, but it was useless.

Her work done, her mother pushed her up on the table, sending platterware careening off the edge. "You are mine now, to do as I please. Your body is mine, I made you, I own you!" Her mother grabbed her breast harshly, pulling and tugging, as her mother leaned over her naked body, her other hand exploring her naked body. Fingers found the flesh of her pussy and started to tease and spread her lips. "All of this is mine, you little bitch. I control your life now. You can't leave this place, and anything you do to fight me will only bring you pain!"

It was then she grabbed Amber by the hair and pulled her from the table again, dragging her across the hall. The assembled guests did nothing, despite Amber's desperate pleas, and instead seemed pleased and encouraging. It made Amber feel sick. Her mother, with the help of Jade, eventually forced her onto a large table, strapping her in using fixtures designed for this purpose.

Her mother gave her ass a sharp smack, looking very pleased with herself. "I am now going to show you exactly what you are, you little shit. I spent a good deal of money crafting the perfect slave, and you had best not disappoint me. I demand perfection!" Her mother climbed up onto the table herself, hiking up her dress as she did so, revealing her naked, shaved pussy. "Now pleasure your mommy, you little cunt, or else I'll have to shock you again."

Amber, tears rolling over her face, leaned forward, but apparently not fast enough. Her mother grabbed her hair and forced her face into her wet pussy. How could her own mother be so turned on by this? She didn't understand. Desperately she started lapping at it, terrified of the pain from before. Her mother started to moan, grinding her face in harder.

"Now, just to establish your absolute role of fuckmeat, I took the time before your party to auction off that sweet virgin pussy of yours. Your Uncle John won. It was truly a substantial amount. I think he'd been saving up for years." Amber stiffened, and to her horror felt fingers sliding along her backside, parting her lips. She tried to pull away, but her mother slapped the back of her head, forcing her down again. She felt a stream of cold liquid dripped down over her pussy, then slowly get rubbed in. She could feel fingers being pushed inside her, causing her whole body to shudder.

But what came next was worse. She felt something thick and hard push inside of her. Presumably her uncle's cock. He could barely get it in, and ended up forcing it, pushing hard against her, grabbing at her waist, pulling her into him. She felt disgusted, like she was going to throw up. She then felt her mother's nails digging into her skull, reminding her of her assigned task. She forced herself to keep licking her own mother's clit as she felt her uncle's hard member thrusting in and out of her rhythmically, getting faster and faster, her uncle groaning and finally spasming as his hot load shot into her, his cock throbbing deep inside of her. He pulled out, the sticky threads dripping down the inside of her thighs.

Her mother obviously got off to her own daughter's abuse, growing hotter and louder as her own brother fucked her daughter. When John came, she was soon to follow, covering Amber's face with her musky juices. "Such a good little slut," she sneered, "You really took that like a champ. Don't worry, though, you'll have plenty of time to please everyone here tonight. You better enjoy it though, because after this you're going to be locked up tight while you go through training. Maybe when you become a good girl like your sister, we can let you free again."

Her mother beckoned Jade over, removing the gag. "Thank you, Mistress," she spoke softly, her eyes looking at the ground."

"Be a dear and go clean up your sister."

"Yes, Mistress."

Without skipping a beat, Jade crouched behind Amber's exposed parts, lapping up the spilt cum, thoroughly drinking down every drop. While she did this, their mother began to fondle Amber again, pinching her nipples, playing with her pussy, sticking her fingers, coated in John's cum, in Amber's mouth. "Does it taste better than Mistress's pussy?," she cooed.

Sensing the trap, Amber replied cautiously, "no, of course not."

Her mother's strike was quick and harsh, leaving a sharp sting on the side of her face.

"No, WHAT?" she snapped.

"No... Mistress," Amber quaked.

"Tell me how I taste."

"You taste delicious. Mistress."

"Good. You better get used to it. Your pathetic whore mouth and my perky pussy are going to become gooood friends."

Amber swallowed. She could still feel Jade's tongue, exploring the folds between her legs. Whatever was to come next, she dreaded it.

The end of the night found Amber curled up in a ball on a ragged mattress in one of the mansion's various spare rooms. She was uncertain if she had ever been in it before, so did not know how it appeared before its conversion into a slave quarters. Jade was curled up close by, saying nothing.

Amber had, over the course of the night, been made to pleasure every guest at the party. Not only had her virginity been auctioned off, but apparently her ass as well. She couldn't stop recalling the feeling of cold fingers plunging into her asshole, massaging, and then the grunt of some man she didn't know as he plunged his rock hard cock into her, fucking her ass until she felt raw before finally coming inside of her. For the rest of the night her ass, pussy, and mouth were thoroughly occupied, and that was only the start of it. Some of the guests had been worse than the others, delighting in slapping her, pinching her, and grabbing her. Several even used some sort of thick whip on her. By the end of it she'd been reduced to a mass of quivering flesh, sobbing and humiliated.

By now she mostly felt in shock. She lay there, her body aching and sore. She had no idea what to make of this, or what to do. Some of those people had been family, and they'd been all too happy to join in. Who was she supposed to turn to? What were her options? She curled up tighter.

After some time Jade approached, quietly, leaning close, appearing uncertain as to whether she should touch her. She finally spoke, softly, in a barely audible whisper, "We are supposed to be quiet, but this girl wants you to know she feels sorrow for you. She knows it is very hard. She wishes she could say it will get better, but it won't, Sister will just get used to it. This girl... she... tried to fight, when she was collared. Please do not do this, Sister. Just let it do. Sister knows the house is walled in, Sister has seen that everyone knows. There is no escape. Just be a good girl and let it happen, do not fight back. It will only be worse for you."

Long streams of tears flowed down Amber's face. Was there really no option? Jade squeezed closer, finally deciding to embrace her, pulling her close. Amber felt awkward in the nakedness.

"This girl is still your sister. This girl will help you where I had none," Jade whispered.

Amber sniffed and nodded, swallowing down a sub.

"Tomorrow," Jade continued, "Mistress is having more company. She will want to show you off. This is important company, and Sister should be on her best behavior. Sister will be expected to pleasure one of the ladies. Sister will be punished if she does not do well..." Jade trailed off. "This girl will... help you. This girl will teach you how this girl learned to give pleasure. Please let this girl do this. This girl wants to help you. This is the only chance this girl has, tomorrow Sister will be locked up." Jades eyes pleaded. "This girl does not want to see Sister hurt anymore."

Amber was silent for some time, before giving the slightest nod. Jade smiled broadly, like an eager puppy. "This should feel very good for Sister, please try to relax, this girl will show you, it is good, Sister will learn to enjoy it"

Quick as a fox, Jade delicately pried apart Amber's folded form, running her hands over her nakedness, gently massaging her sore parts. Her hands were so different than those from before, gentle and delicate, strangely inquisitive. Amber felt odd, as if she were some prized object being examined and enjoyed, like a priceless cloth gown. Jade softly began to massage her breasts, and Amber at first began to pull away, but loathe to disappoint her older sister and reassured by Jade's cool confidence, finally caved.

Jade's touch was almost narcotic, the way she wrapped her fingers around her full breasts, raising her nipples to attention. Her mouth was even more so. Throughout the experience, Jade's voice came in whispered instructions, though Amber was finding it hard to follow, her brain a rush of sensation.

Slowly Jade made her way down her body, massaging her inner thighs, and then delicately parting her pussy lips with two fingers before ever so slowly beginning to lap at her clit. Amber was no longer concerned about her plight, or that she was getting head from her sister, she just never wanted Jade's sweet attentions to stop.

Slowly Jade inserted two fingers into Amber's pussy, carefully so as not to agitate it further. She hooked them upwards, running them along the insides of her, her tongue and lips still dancing over her clit, bringing Amber to ecstasy. Finally she could no longer take it, and was shuddering in orgasm, something she never would have thought to experience that night.

Without thinking she reached down and pulled her sister up to her, kissing her deeply. Jade was at first startled, then eagerly returned the kiss, wrapping her hands around her. Amber felt a desperate need to be closer to her, and began to explore her sister's body in much the same way as Jade had explored hers. Her breasts were full and soft, and, to her surprise and, though she was loath to admit it, pleasure, she found her pussy was dripping wet. She slid her fingers between Jade's soft folds, finding her hard clit, and started massaging it. Her lips did not leave her sister's mouth however, so eager she had become in her strange insanity. Finally her reward came in Jade's quivering pulsations, and the two collapsed on the mattress, entwined.

The next morning the sisters were kicked awake and dragged bodily into the hall by their mother, who was glowering down at them. Jade nearly burst into tears at seeing her displeasure. "I know what you two were up to last night," their mother snarled, "How dare you touch my property like that?"

"This girl is sorry, Mistress," Jade said mournfully, kneeling on the carpet, head down.

"You should be!" Their mother revealed a heavy whip, and, pushing Jade down with her foot, began to strike at the girl.

"Please stop!" Amber's voice came, before she thought to stop it, "She was just trying to help me learn!" Amber clamped her hand over her mouth, terrified.

"Is that so?" the whip came down with another crack, "Well, Jade usually is such a good girl, and I never told her not to. Alright, little one, come here to Mistress." Like a small child, Jade scampered over, grabbing at their mother's leg, rubbing her face into it. Their mother reached down and played with her hair.

"As for you, you little cunt," their mother roughly grabbed Amber's hair, shoving her to the ground, "You must NEVER talk back to me, and you must ALWAYS use my title. I am always right, and you only live to serve me and fulfill my amusements. Or did your slutty sister not tell you that much?" She raised the whip and brought it down over Amber's back. It burned like a flame, causing her to gasp. She knew that fighting it would only be worse, so she took it, again and again, until her mother's aggression died down. "Now, see how kind I was? You are new, so I went easy on you. This will not happen again, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amber croaked.

"Now tell me how kind and merciful I am."

"My mistress is the most kind and merciful woman I know"

"Very good. You are a fast learner, unlike your dolt of a sister."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Now, from now on there shall be no fucking around for either of you. I don't want you going and spoiling yourselves. Pleasure is a gift that I alone give, and I can't let either of you having it all willy nilly. Amber, come here."

Amber crawled over, afraid to look up from the carpet.

"Put this on girl"

There was a thud as a metallic object landed in front of her. She vaguely recognized it as a chastity belt. Begrudgingly she tried to fit into it's fasteners, but was uncertain of how it worked.

"Ah, er, Mistress, beg pardon, but how do I..."

The crack of the whip interrupted her, and she felt the flame of the lash over her shoulder.

"You are no longer a person, Amber, you are a thing. A toy, fuckmeat. As I bred you from my loins to be. You will refer to yourself in a manner befitting of such a possession. Jade, help your idiot sister into the belt."

Jade did as instructed, without a word. Amber was afraid to speak again, and in silence their mother rounded them up, locking a chain to the collars and guiding them to the dining room.

12