All Comments on 'Raised to be Her Mother's Sex Slave'

by OfStarsAndDreams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WRONG CATEGORY! This is INCEST not BDSM

I haven’t read this because I find the subject sickening and highly offensive as is masquerading this ‘material’ as BDSM. SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL are generally considered as the normal guidelines for BDSM. By default if it’s illegal as well as immoral it’s not sane. This bullshit isn’t BDSM it’s (hopefully) a fantasy depiction of real slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

there are some sick people on this world good job its fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel dumber for having skimmed this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yuck

Wow, what a sadistic mother, actually family. Reminds me of a really bad version of a VC Andrews novel. Off the wall and gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would guess the right category to be Nonconsent but I do agree Incest would be a logical place as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I never treated games or adult stories as reality or even imagine it, so I never understood why other people are overly angry about those stuff. just something to plow of the steam (just like punching bag something you hit imaging somebody to relieve stress), Well... this was tell I read a novel (WN) and got hit with sex content and even incest. I felt particular disgusted which others might find strange (you know.. I'm hear reading some really fucked up stories) but the problem is unlike games and adult stories I treat manga, anime, and WN as my second world and really enjoy the story imagining myself as the MC so although it might look contradictory there are things I might like or dislike in reality or some particular situations but not in others. in reality I'm a little cleanness freak so I don't like anal, cunnilingus or any dirty fetish nor could I bear to see people or animals get hurt but in fantasy everything is ok anyway I'm not the one doing it. I I know I said so many bullshit... my main point is neither the people playing games like GTA nor PUBG go around killing others (at least not most of them) while those with sick personality will just do it for whatever fucking reason. This one should be incest and slavery than BDSM, if you treat it as reality or try to imagine yourself as a part of such acts then yeah it's and gross and of offensive but if treated as just fucked up fiction, at least for me it was fun to read and if there is any follow up story I'd like to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just like GTA or PUBG neither the players nor the creators go around killing people nor do they encourage such behavior. it's just a work of fiction made for entertainment purposes, don't take it seriously nor try it in reality as it'll cause unrecoverable physical and psychological damage to the victims and will lead to prison or worse. but yeah this one isn't BDSM. any way I enjoyed the story (AS A FICTION) if there is any following I'd like to read it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Bite down with all her might when she has to lick her mother's pussy and she will never have a clitoral orgasm again and the whore will be in very great pain during intercourse. If she survives. So at least she has revenge on her side!

Still, to have such a fantasy you have to be very close to the ground! Nobody says that readers who like this story are killers, but they certainly have very severe mental health problems and require treatment!

SilvermireSilvermireover 2 years ago

Almost made me vomit.

I don't get it there's no eroticism, no turn on in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I mean, I don't HATE it. But like it..NOPE. The best thing about the whole story is the title. Had to force myself to finish it, but I admit the last part and parts in the middle I started to just skim and scan because it did nothing to me or for me. Blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good fictional enslavement story, needs the next chapter. It’s been a year since you posted this story time to continue..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great but should of has a second chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was great but without a second chapter, you just feel robbed, of half a story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfStarsAndDreams@OfStarsAndDreams
Nice to meet you all <3 Writer, photographer, and artist. I make fetish content mostly on commission since I do have other non-sexy stuff in my life, but have been considering setting up a Patreon so I can be more flexible with the topics I'm writing on.