Raising Beautiful 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, all seeing one. Answer your own question," Silvanus waved his hand in the air, feigning disinterest.

"Fine, does she seem able to handle it?"

"Well, she knows her vegetables and appears to understand how to make a bag with string and fabric. However, there is still time for her to mess that one up yet," Silvanus said, rather annoyed again.

"I manged to get Aziz to agree to tutor her if her magic is as implied," Silvanus tried not to gape as Alam continued, "You'll have to time your arrival to be just after the new moon, which gets her to the city two days later," Worry filtered into Alam's voice, reminding Silvanus he was annoyed with him.

"I know how they are, but do you really expect Aziz of all people to think shes of any talent? They haven't accepted anyone for new training since I was a boy. In fact you couldn't convince them you were able, and our kingdom seems to think your worth working in The Court," Silvanus tried to ignore the twitch at Alam's lips, knowing exactly what they were both thinking of but not saying.

"He will take her, so long as you get her there." Alam's voice was exceptionally level minding the insults that had just passed between the two of them. "Here is money for the trip, I expect her to be provided for," Alam continued, handing over a small bag. He then produced a well worn card, and Silvanus was sure Alam wanted him to see it before he flicked the cards corner and vanished.

Glad that's over. Silvanus thought as he went back inside, Zorah was just finishing, setting down the bag she looked at him.

"Who was that?"

"Just a Patron," Silvanus replied, tossing a bag that sounded like a coin purse onto the table.

"Oh? What do you do?"

"Jack of Most Trades,"

"Isn't it Jack of All Trades?"

"No, it is King of All Trades. I don't do magic tasks, so I'm just a Jack,"

"King, Jack, like a deck of cards?"

Silvanus nodded.

"Queen does what?"

The raised eyebrow and smirk that crossed his face made Zorah blush. Realizing she had just blushed like a youth caused her blush to deepen enough for her ears and cheeks to start burning. Zorah tried not to feel like a child as she scrubbed at her face, but the blush just spread down her neck. Almost in a panic, Zorah stood and stormed off, seeking a cool breeze. Silvanus' roaring Laughter followed her out of the house.

"Shes innocent," Silvanus mumbled to himself before he realized where his thoughts were slipping to.

Following her out Silvanus quickly caught up to her, she was the first to speak.

"I think I am going to blame my childish response on the absolute absurdity of the impossibility of my situation. Deal?"

Silvanus rolled his eyes and agreed.

"It smells funny here, not bad, just funny,"

"We have practically no pollution. If I remember right, your world is the second dirtiest of all the ones we have access to."

Zorah took a moment to really take in her surroundings. Her eyes started opening in amazement, the smells, even the colors were richer than she was used to. Zorah did not remember it raining either that day or the previous one.

"Silvanus," Zorah asked, "When was the last time it rained here?"

"I don't know, about 15 days or so, why?"

"Is Earth really that bad? I don't even live near a City with smog problems! Even out in the country it not this clear, I am amazed!" Zorah took a moment to ponder this before another though crept in, "Wait, how many worlds are there?"

"About 7 or 8, there might be another one that can only be reached from one of them, but it really is not a safe world for outsiders."

"What is it called?" Zorah asked

Silvanus sighed, "The dangerous one or the one I'm not sure exists?"

"Dangerous,"

"Earth,"

"That's my planet, its not that bad, and the only place we think we can get to is Mars, we are not sure yet."

"I knew you'd jump to that conclusion, there are three different planets that call themselves Earth." Silvanus said with a sigh. This was going to take a while.

"If you knew then you should have qualified your statement. I want to finish my bags!" Zorah stood up and started towards the trees and the first path she saw.

"Wrong one!" Silvanus called before showing her the proper way.

~~

"Well, how about this, I think you've helped with enough chores that you've earned your own clothes," The sour glare he received was exactly what he expected. "What, you want me taking you on this long adventure, dropping you off with some stranger in a strange city, and then ask for my clothes back then? I think not, I would like them before they are ruined," He smiled at her mischievously.

Zorah must have been getting used to his antics because she smiled back. Silvanus grabbed the wallet that Alam had given him and dumped it on the table. He had to refrain from whistling at the amount.

"That looks like a lot, what job did you do?"

"Um, its for a long distance delivery, depending on the goods its one of the higher paying types of jobs. Speaking of jobs, I have a few to finish before we head out, shouldn't take very long, if I drop you off at Rob's place will you be able to barter for a reasonable sized wardrobe?" Silvanus asked, counting out some of the smaller coins with a decent amount of leeway because she was bound to splurge.

"You want me to barter?"

"Please tell me you can do that,"

"I do not have a good or service to exchange for another good or service, how can I barter with money?" Zorah's arms crossed over her chest and she arched an eyebrow.

"One, not everything is based on money, its a generally accepted form of transfer, but not always accepted, though we do accept it here. Two, I meant it in relation to haggling. Can you haggle a price?"

"Maybe if I had a basis of comparison. I do not know what anything is worth besides my staff. Hey, you just accepted his price for my staff, you didn't haggle with him!" Zorah's voice raised as she realized this.

Silvanus could not help but smile. He was pleased she realized this. "I did barter with him. I brought you there, and edged you in a position where you showed your attitude and that amused him. He is an easy man to please. Plus I am a dedicated customer, I've rarely bought anything from another merchant, and it was only because I was too far to make the trip to him, and could not wait. It will be easy to barter, they give you a price, you say a slightly smaller number and give a smile,"

"Oh! That's how it is!" Zorah cried, seeming aghast, "You want me to use my Feminine Wiles on him!" She could not hold her shocked expression for long and dissolved into laughter. "You know, you annoy the daylights out of me, but I think I could get to like you anyway. Let's go. I'll find some clothes and you'll go work and do all of the boring stuff,"

"Well," Silvanus said, trying to hide his change in expression and keep his voice extra smooth, "I wouldn't call one of the jobs boring," Silvanus waited till Zorah looked at him before sending a suggestive glance sidelong at her, throwing more suggestion into that glance than he had at her Queen question earlier. He was pleased with himself when the blush ran into her face. He turned like nothing happened and went into his room to collect a few things, giving her time to regain her facilities.

"Rob!" Silvanus called, pushing Zorah into a large tent in the middle of the market. She was distracted again. "I have someone who needs your services!" Rob came out from behind a pile of crates and Silvanus continued, "I have a few errands to run before we leave so I am just going to leave her here with you. I expect her to behave well enough,"

"New Rose then? Alright Sir Silvanus, the usual?" Rob asked, putting on his business face.

"No, not quite, this one comes with orders," Silvanus felt the daggers that were being sent at his back from said rose, but shrugged them off.

"This one is the one that Sir-"

"Precisely!" Silvanus said in a hurry, he silently told Rob not to mention him with a careful glance. When Rob nodded, Silvanus headed out. How Rob knew these things anyway was beyond him. But Rob had the strangest connections for an apparel merchant.

Once out on the streets, It did not take him long to track down Margret, she was watching him from across the street with a hard gaze, "A new one already? I suppose your going to be gone for a while again. I might just find a new pet," Her voice was just as annoying as always. Regardless, Silvanus laid on the charm.

"This one is not mine, don't worry, I am here for you today," Silvanus wrapped his arm into hers and guided her away from the busy streets, buttering her up as he went.

As annoying as her voice was, this was always his favorite woman to visit. She was rich, and paid him well for his services, her only request was that he encourage the rumor that he was actually partaking in an affair. Her husband acted as if he didn't know and she got swooned over by the other women for "charming him into it". Silvanus found it quite amusing. Especially minding that her husband would quite often sit in on their sessions.

Today was one of those days. "Sir," Silvanus said, inclining his head after being theatrically dragged into their mansion.

"Today?" he asked, looking up from some papers.

"I must leave for a while, figured she wanted to see me before I leave."

The grin that spread across his face always gave Silvanus the creeps, but whatever rattles your fancies. There were few that actually knew about Silvanus' magic, and Margret was actually the one that let Silvanus know about its potential. He was unconsciously using it as a child and after his mother died and his siblings left, Margret had taken him under her wing as a farm boy.

Silvanus waited until she was ready, sitting in front of the fire in nothing but her robe. Taking the comb from the nightstand Silvanus proceeded to tease her silky hair from its tight bun and let it cascade down around her shoulders. Drawing his power, Silvanus set to combing her hair and remembering back to the first time he knowingly used his powers on a girl. He didn't draw on this memory for power often, but something bout his circumstances made him think back on it all.

Margret had recognized his magic instantly when he had caused another child to cry out as if burned by a mere glancing blow. The Teen was inconsolable, and Silvanus had struck out in anger. Margret had drew on his power and taught him to use it to help people, but Silvanus was too upset initially by his possession of magic, to use it.

However a few years later, one of the maids had shown interest in him. In fact she was not the only one, Silvanus had quite interesting features thanks to his heritage and they seemed to draw many girls to his side. What drew Silvanus to this one was the fact that she was foreign, he knew little about her and thus she was exotic to him.

She had cornered him in the woods to ask on behalf of her friend if he was interested. He demurred and when she clung to him in protest he felt parts of himself rising to meet her. A deep blush came over him and she, being more promiscuous than him, knew instantly who he wanted.

Silvanus clearly remembers the mischief in her eyes and imagined that the soft sighs that he was drawing from Margret as he methodically combed her hair, was actually the excited groan that came from Karrie.

He remembers how she scooped up his hand and daringly pressed it on her chest. "You don't want to do this to Sara?" Silvanus could only shake his head no, his body was reacting so forcefully he felt like he was swimming, the only thing holding him together was the soft pillow under his right hand.

However, the girl recognized his inexperience and made the mistake of challenging him. "That's good, because I can tell from the way your holding on that you have so little experience you couldn't even make her wet, let alone climax,"

Silvanus had heard enough from the other boys to understand what Karrie was implying and it infuriated him. He could feel his power building in retaliation, but then a strange thought crossed his mind, and instead of hurting her, Silvanus' inexperienced mind snapped and he decided that he would teach her another sort of lesson. Gathering what little content and knowledge he had, Silvanus drew every ounce of desire from himself and sent it shooting down his arm right into her.

The strangled gasp that escaped her lips as she arched violently against his hand and the way her thigh came up between his knees was so erotic that he spilled himself right then.

He was mortified when he caught the scent, sure that she would tease him again. However what happened next he would never forget. Karrie, his exotic maid, reached forward and plastered herself to him. She wound her fingers into his hair and kissed him so forcefully he lost his head.

He resurfaced when she was above him, pinning him down, "Do. It. Again." she demanded, guiding his hand lower. He balked when his hand came in contact with her moist undergarments. But she shoved his hand against her heat and Silvanus couldn't help but be confused, he thought you had to enter a woman, but she just wanted him in front of her center. "Trust. Me. This is. FAR. Better." she said in short gasps. "Do. It. Again!" she then ground her hips down on him so forcefully he lost any reason he had and obeyed her every command.

The two of them rolled in the leaved in a whirl wind tyrant, before Silvanus could take no more and put her to sleep so he could escape. Even now, he could barley remember what happened that first time in detail. The emotions and desires, he felt them every time he drew on his magic for sex. However, no matter how hard he tried Silvanus could not decipher what is immature mind was going through that day.

Spent, smelling of sex, yet fully clothed, Silvanus returned home leaving Karrie naked in the woods. Margret had been there waiting for him because he never showed up for his assorted chores. Her womanly insight, and most likely her nose, knew instantly what had happened, but she made him tell her regardless.

Eventually, as he became more experienced, Silvanus began teaching himself the finer control of his powers.

He felt a penetrating gaze reach his face, Margret was looking up at him, flushed. "Thank you," she mouthed before gracefully rising from the chair and approaching her husband who had a greedy look on his face. Simply put, Silvanus provided the equivalent of the foreplay that she needed and he was too lazy to provide to make sex for her aging body comfortable. Not once has Margret and him actually touched inappropriately, even if she does flirt when in public. But without some of her encouragement his skills would never have honed to their heights. Besides, playing with her smooth hair strokes his personal needs enough to make it well worth the time, paid or not.

Backing out quietly, he left them to their pleasures.

~~~~

A.N. As stated before I am submitting a reedit of my current story because it has been well over a year since I wrote this and that will get me going to finish the story now that life events are clearing out.

'Bare' with my main characters, they (purposefully) have some growing up and developing to do. This is intended to be a typical novel length. In fact this is a parallel to a non-erotic novel I am writing, but I had to get this characters story out of my head and on paper least I be driven insane. A lot of the details about the world this takes place in is left vague on purpose, if there are pressing questions I will gladly see how to work in those answers into the main plot.

Don't worry, Silvanus has more detailed involvements to come (and hopefully juicier ones in the reedits since I am quite a bit more brave as a writer)

12