Raising the Dead... Ch. 14

Story Info
Threats are looming. Also anal.
7.2k words
4.72
3.8k
3

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising the Dead, in Spite of the Natural Order: A Cautionary Tale

Chapter 14

---

"So when you say 'angry mob', exactly how angry are we talking about?" I ask, once Iga is finished explaining what she found in town.

"Calling it a 'mob' might be a little premature. There's a lot of rumors and at least one official town meeting about us," she clarifies, "But it's snowballing pretty quick, and I think we're going to have a problem soon."

"I feel like you're not consistent on this, because a minute ago I distinctly remember the phrase 'torches and pitchforks' coming up, Iga," I quirk an eyebrow.

"No, I said 'torch and pitchforks', singular on the torch. Actually, I'm pretty sure it was some guy in the back vaping. You know how thick the vapor looks," she says, "And I'm confident that one of the pitchforks may have been a rake. The other could have been a pitchfork, it was facing down. But he was a janitor, so it could have been a broom."

"This is a very detailed account. They just let you into the town meeting where they talked about us?" I ask.

"Talked about you," she corrects me.

I quirk my eyebrow higher.

"I mean, most people in town don't actually... know that I live or work here, with you," she clears her throat.

"I knew you were bad with men, but I didn't realize you were that socially stunted," I laugh.

"No, I know a lot of people. I just don't, you know, talk about work. Or acknowledge that I know you at all," she averts her eyes.

I blink, "...why exactly is that?"

"Well... look Victoria," she purses her lips, "It's not that I'm ashamed of you, or working for you, or what we do here, but it's just..." she pauses to think, "I'm kind of... afraid of what people might think. If they knew I was involved. Or that I knew you. And how that might reflect on me and my reputation."

Eli tilts his head, "Well that sounds a lot like sha-"

"Hey Eli! So I hear you sexually violated an officer of the law!" she interrupts him, quite suddenly.

"I did not. She was in full consent, thank you," he informs her, tersely, "As you can see from her current behavior, she is quite the willing participant."

"About that... Eve honey, does she have to be doing that right at the moment?" Iga turns to her.

Eve snaps back to the conversation, peeling her attention away from the woman on her knees, face buried between Eve's legs.

"I'm attempting condition her behavior with positive reinforcement," Eve finds the least sexy way to describe getting eaten out, "She took Eli's cock for me, and now I'm giving her what she wanted as a reward. This will help her be more cooperative when we move on to penetrating her ass."

Iga and I share a shrug.

"On the plus side," Iga continues, "It is just you they're talking about. A lot of them don't realize Eli lives here, either."

I open my mouth to ask her why, but she quickly continues, "They think he's my boyfriend."

I narrow my eyes at her.

"Silver lining here, Victoria," she tries to spin it positively, "Is that they wouldn't be after him for coercive sexual assault -and- crimes against humanity. That's at least something."

"Wouldn't evidence for one necessitate evidence for the other?" I point out, "If they find out he's here, they'll find out about Karen, if they find out about Karen, they'll know he's here."

"It's also not relevant, because there was no coercion," Eli reiterates, "She participated with the promise of getting some of Eve, and that promise has clearly been delivered on. All carrot, no stick."

"Well, carrot and drugs," she points at me, as if I had some guilt in that.

"Hey, -I- didn't give her anything!" he protests.

"And there is nothing in that syringe that would make her do something she doesn't want to! Almost certainly, probably," I'll not have them talk about my mysterious drugs of mystery like they know what's in them. No one knows that.

Iga puts her hands up in surrender, "Hey, hey! I'm on your side here. I'm just worried that it may have clouded her judgement and it might not turn out well in a court of law."

"Nothing is ending up in a court," I assure her, "Between my genius and your... ability to help, we'll figure this out."

"Right," Iga nods, then looks over to Karen's head bobbing up and down, "So... what do we take her out back and kill her with a shovel, or...?"

I rub the bridge of my nose, "She can hear you, Iga."

"She seems pretty occupied to me," Iga counters.

We just watch Karen not react for a moment, continuing to be buried in Eve's mound. Guess she is occupied. That and I gave her another does when no one was paying attention, but they don't need to know that.

"No one's killing anyone," Eli reminds us, "Besides, Eve's got her pretty enthralled to the point that I don't think it'll be a problem."

"Back to the matter at hand, if we could?" I announce, "How do they know about Eve, but not you or Eli?"

"So they found Felicia," Iga explains, "and to her credit, it doesn't seem like she -tried- to rat us out. But when she tried to go back to work and couldn't offer a good explanation of where she'd been, on top of the whole 'missing corpses' thing, the police got real suspicious of her. She threw us under the bus to avoid taking the fall for the bodies. Well, threw you under the bus."

"That doesn't explain excluding Eli from the whole story," I shake my head.

"Well I assume it's so that if you go to jail, he'll still be in the clear so she can make a move on him," she suggests.

I grit my teeth, "Okay. And why didn't she mention you?"

"Oh, that's simple," Iga says, pointing up her index finger, "I caught her alone in the bathroom before the town meeting and slipped her fifty bucks to keep her mouth shut about me."

Figures. Doesn't surprise me that bitch would be so ready to abandon the truth for short term personal gain. Though I suppose I can really blame Iga for looking out for her her own self interest.

"So what exactly do they know about Eve?" I ask.

"That she's made out of corpses," Iga puts it quite succinctly, "The words 'monster' and 'abomination' came up a few times, but she didn't include the extra arms thing. Or most of the weird sex stuff. Probably because it would implicate Eli."

"I guess that might make it sound less... wait, 'most of'?" I tilt my head.

"Well yeah, she did kind of paint a picture of you creating Eve to please you sexually, and of you and Eve coercing her into performing sexual acts on the two of you," Iga explains, "Really made you seem like a psychotic lesbian, if I'm being completely honest. The story was only moderately hot, too."

My eye twitches, "I really hate that woman."

Eli places a hand on my shoulder and gently rubs it, "It's okay baby, just take a deep breath. Don't let it get to you. We all know you didn't make Eve for any weird lesbian coercion stuff."

There's a long pause among us, and the only sound in the room is the murmuring and slurping of Karen going down on Eve. My eye twitches again.

"The whole thing did sound pretty ridiculous, the way she said it. So maybe we'll get lucky and the authorities won't take them seriously enough to proceed with an actual investigation," Iga says.

"I think the ship has sailed on the notion that weird stories coming from this house aren't credible," Eli muses, "Since the dolphin incident."

"I'll remind you that I was acquitted, Eli," I grumble at him.

"It'll still validate a lot of people's suspicions," he says.

"I don't think it'll matter. If they don't get a search warrant, that might just increase the chance of this moving from the regular justice system to the angry mob justice system. I don't know about you, I'd prefer not to experience a lynching, if at all possible," Iga says.

"As if they have any chance of getting in here," I snort, "My genius isn't all for peaceful purposes, you know."

The two of them give me a blank stare, and Eli drums his fingers on the hive container for the Homing Hornet Holocaust. We do need to get that tracker off of him, but there's bigger problems right now.

"Shut up," I say, annoyed, "Point is that I have plenty of security devices to deploy that will keep us safe and sound."

"Will any of these security measures not, you know, make everything way worse and possibly kill us all?" Eli snarks.

"Have a little trust in me, baby," I tell him.

"I do have trust in you. I trust you to do something weird and probably unnecessary," he taps on the housing unit for the hornets again.

"No one's dead yet," I wave my hand, dismissively.

"Kind of a low bar, babe," he says, "If this is going to involve one of our bodies, I volunteer Iga to be it this time. I'm already lugging this fucking thing around and Eve has the b..."

"...big tits that you gave her..." He manages to stop himself, realizing that Eve is actually sitting right there.

Admittedly, she's a little occupied at the moment, and doesn't pick up on any awkward wording. Or the fact that the three of us stare at her, waiting to see if she reacts. She doesn't. Disaster averted. Sort of. She still has an explosive uterus and all, but she's no closer to finding that out.

"This'll be a first, but I'm going to actually -not- volunteer my body for something Eli wants," Iga objects.

I narrow my eyes at the extra wording. Kind of unnecessary. We all know you're a desperate slut, Iga.

"No one's body is getting anything put into it," I dismiss all this paranoid nonsense.

"Except Karen," Eve contributes between heavy breaths.

"Right, except Karen," I automatically say without thinking, "I mean... whatever, this won't need any elective surgery or attachment of hornets or anything," I wave my hand.

"Wait, what's going in Karen?" Iga asks.

"Eli's cock," Eve says, leaning her head back and grinding up against the policewoman's face, "He hasn't fucked her ass yet."

"Mm aph?" Karen looks up and says, or tries to say with her mouth heavily obstructed with cunt.

She's only said it for the tenth time, Karen, get with the program. It's not like the drugs are giving you brain damage or memory loss. That's very unlikely, probably. So you have no excuse.

"Yes," Eve responds to her, between pants, "He's going to take it. And hard."

"Uh oun aun aph," Karen mumbles, frantically shaking her head.

The shaking only seems to urge Eve on, given that the girl's mouth is buried in her pussy. She grabs her hair tighter and grinds on her face.

"Yes. He'll ravish you for me," Eve says, breathlessly, "I can't wait to hear you scream."

With that, Eve throws her head back and cries out, thrusting her hips like she had a cock to ram down poor Karen's throat. The poor girl's eyes go wide at the prospect of what's going to happen to her, while Eve cums on her face.

It's a little awkward for a moment, sitting there while naked Karen gets creamed by naked Eve's pussy in front of the rest of us. Who are all fully clothed. And trying to have a conversation about what we're actually going to do. Not as awkward as it would have been at one time, since this weird shit is kind of our life now, but still.

Things go quiet after Eve finally stops moaning, and the two of them start to catch their breaths. I clear my throat to break the silence.

"So anyways," Eli jumps in, "What exactly did you have in mind, as far as using manifested genius to help the situation."

I clasp my hands and lean forward, "Well, I had a few thoughts on that... there's, you know, varying options..."

"No idea. Gotcha," he nods, presumptuously.

"That's not...!" it is, and I hate it when he can see when I'm bullshitting, "Mph! I just need a little time to collect my thoughts and look through some notes."

"That's fine," Eve's head pops back and she rejoins us, "While you figure that out, Eli will finish dominating Karen. You're good to go again, right?"

"I actually could use a little time, Eve. If you don't mind," he says.

"How much time? Specifically?" Eve demands of him.

"Not sure - Eve, it isn't a faucet, you know," he sighs, "What exactly is the terrible hurry?"

"As established, there is the potential for an angry mob to come and kill us all," Eve explains, "If that happens, you will not be able to sodomize Karen. So we must do so as soon as possible."

I mean, I can't entirely fault the logic.

"No one is getting killed by any angry mob!" I declare, "We have plenty of time to rectally violate Karen. Putting that pressure on Eli and his cock is not going to help, Eve."

Karen raises her hand like she's in school, "What if I don't want to be viol-"

She doesn't really get through the sentence before Eve and I burst into laughter. That's... that's the first time I think I've heard her laugh. She's got a surprisingly pleasant one. And, you know, an actual sense of humor. I feel like we sort of bond over the idea that Karen gets a choice in this. Eli and Iga don't laugh for some reason.

I finish my laughing and wipe a tear from my eye, "Look, I'll figure something out, but right now we do need to make sure the house is secure. There's a lot of doors and windows, and I think we need to make sure that nobody doing any snooping - and certainly no angry mobs - can get in. So we should probably split up. It'll give Eli's balls time to recuperate, as well," it's not really the balls themselves that need time to rest, but I won't bother to explain the intricacies of the male reproductive system right now.

I'm a little surprised that Eve goes along with my suggestion that we need to batten down the hatches, given how gung ho she is about getting Eli up in Karen's ass, but she does. She takes Karen with her. The extent to which she treats her like a pet is a little weird, but it's better than letting Karen wander around the house and get into trouble, or potentially escape. Eli and Iga go off in separate directions, while I head to the study, where I keep my notes, making sure to secure doors and windows from opening or being viewed through on the way.

I really have no idea to expect from our fellow citizenry. There's a lot of weird, dumb yokels around, but I don't exactly know how violent they are. It may be shocking to learn that I'm not exactly a social butterfly, either in terms of skill at dealing with people, or overall desire to. I don't know how likely this is to become an uproar, or what they'll do. As such, how am I supposed to plan a way to defend us from it?

It's maddening.

It's not like I can just death ray them all. Probably...

No.

I can't hide the house either. They know its here already, and they'll realize something's up when they can touch the invisible walls. Plus, that would make us all invisible, and as it turns out, invisible retinas means you can't see, either. Which is not helpful. Also, I don't want to deal with six weeks of intermittent hallucinations again. Or having to repeatedly assure Eli that he is, in fact, not seeing ghosts. Almost certainly, probably.

I have conquered death, but I don't have the body parts to make an army of Eves to crush the naysayers who dare defy me. That would also probably bring the feds here or something. And I wouldn't have time to really train them. It's taken this long just to get Eve to behave marginally normally, if you can call it that.

I simply can't think straight. This is a lot of pressure, having to save us all, and we still need to fuck Karen in the ass, too. Which I also cannot stop focusing on for some reason. She's got a fit rear, and I bet it would just bounce against Eli's...

Gah! I slam my head down on my desk.

"The planning going that well?" Eli puts a hand on my shoulder.

I didn't even hear him enter. Too lost in my own thoughts.

"Why can't people just keep out of the way of science," I mumble.

"I don't know, babe," he sits beside me and rubs my back, "Wasn't it Aristotle that said something about how the small minded will always dress their fears in a cloak of concern about the corpses of the dead being reanimated and used for deviant sexual purposes?"

"I think that was Nietzsche," I correct him.

"Right. The point is that we can't control that, we can only control our reactions," he says.

"You think we can control their erections?" I lift up my head, questioning.

"I said react-"

"You might be onto something..." the wheels turn in my head, but it's just not quite clicking yet.

I furiously rub my temples and then bolt to my feet, "I just need... I need a moment of clarity."

I turn to Eli, "Get to your knees, boy!"

He crosses his arms, nonplussed by my demand.

"Pretty please?"

Eli is a good boy and understands the kind of demand that genius requires to work properly. One of the many reasons I love him. He doesn't actually get to his knees, but that's okay, it wasn't the important part. He does hoist me up and put me on my desk, knocking off a number of objects in the process, but I don't leave anything that important just laying around. I won't say -specifically- for this reason, but for reasons that are at least tangentially related.

He tears my pants from around my waist, but not entirely off, just sort of leaving them below my knees once they're low enough that he can spread my legs open, at which point he just dives in. Unf. That's the stuff right there.

I do try to jiggle my pants the rest of the way off, but I left my shoes on before I made the, um, request, so that I can't get free of my clothes is sort of my fault. No arguing about it now. He's going to do this how he wants, which is fine, even if it inhibits the extent that I can move around and shove his face in there.

It is quite sufficiently in there, as it is. I've not had that many people go down on me, really - people in this house in recent times, notwithstanding - so I don't know if Eli is legitimately one of the greats, but he's really good, if you ask me. When I was tweaking the motor control in Eve's mouth, I used Eli as the pattern. The scans I have of his mouth are from something different entirely. Which I'm not supposed to mention again, per his request, but there's no sense throwing away good data.

I'd ask Iga where he stands in skill, because I'm sure she'd let any guy go down on her, but let's face it, what are the chances of -Iga- getting any amount of men to do that for her?

I do struggle to keep my balance a little as he gets me going, and he grabs my hips tighter and forces his tongue so far into me I almost think it's going to make me cough. But that's not even the main event, and once he starts working my clit, I collapse back on the desk.

It occurs to me that he's eating me out while he was just fucking a new woman like an hour ago. A strange woman he just met, who'd never been with a man, and he made her cum all over his cock. I bet his cock's still wet from her. He'd certainly still smell like her.

Fuck. How did I get to the point that my fantasies while I'm with my boyfriend are of him with another woman? I hope that horrible slut from the hospital didn't tell the townsfolk. People knowing I'm up here making crimes against nature is one thing, but it's kind of embarrassing to think that they'd consider me some weird cuckquean. I have a reputation to maintain. Even if they are a bunch of pea brained imbeciles whose opinions I don't respect. It's important that they respect and/or preferably fear me, even if I don't respect them.

And it's not that I'm -ashamed- of the fact that I'm actively thinking about how my man is covered in Karen's pussy while he's got his lips around my clit and... doing that swirly thing with his tongue that I can't even figure out what the movements are, but fuck does it feel good...

Ahem. I'm not ashamed, but I am worried that letting my man have whatever pussy he wants will make me look weak. I mean, I don't -let- him, so much as Eve coerces him, but that's not exactly better. The point is that it could make me look like I let him walk all over me, even though that's obviously not the truth. It's hard to be feared if they think I'm ineffectual in the bedroom or in my relationship.

12