Raj Takes Care Of Bernadette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, Raj! It...it...it's huge!" she said in amazement. Her tiny hands made it appear even bigger.

"Really? You think so?"

"I know so!" It was easily three times as large as her beloved Howie's. Bernadette was no stranger to cock. She didn't get straight A's in school just because of her intelligence. Thank goodness Howard could work magic with his hands and tongue, because when they had sex it felt like he was tickling her. But this cock in front of her now? Wow!

Without a word, almost exactly like his dream but without the whipped cream, Bernadette's face disappeared beneath his tree trunk. He yelped when she sucked one of his balls into her mouth and rolled it around her hot mouth. It wasn't long before he felt the orb slip out of her mouth. He gasped when the tip of her tongue touched the sweaty crevice of his ball sack and base of his shaft just before tongue followed the thick vein on the underside of his huge member up to the tip. Her tongue rolled around his purple tip several times before it swatted at it.

She sat back and studied it before she looked up at his shocked face. "Mmmmmm, such a big, thick cock. I hope I can swallow it all," she squeaked sexily.

Raj's eyebrows raised. "Swallow it? All?!"

She nodded her head. "Mmmmm hmmmm. Do you think I can?"

"I...I...oh gawd!"

Before he could finish his thought, the thick head slammed against the back of her mouth. He watched the back of her head raise and lower in his lap with amazement. Her hand wrapped around the veiny shaft and followed the motion of his head. It felt like he was getting a hand job and a blow job all at the same time. With each dive he felt her try to take his full length in.

Then his head flew back.

"Oh my gawwwwwwwd!" he cried out in his thick Indian accent. Her face was buried in his lap. She had swallowed him whole!

The sounds of slurps, gags, and moans bounced off the wallpapered walls of the kitchen. Without even thinking about it, Raj had his hands on the back of her blonde head and his hips were thrusting into her thin face.

It wasn't long before Bernadette could feel his mocha member throb in her throat. She released him with a pop. With twinkling eyes, she looked into his disappointed face while she stroked him.

"Would you like to fuck my tits, Raj? Huh? Would you like to put your big, fat cock between my tits?"

His eyes flinched at the force of the words he heard coming from her once angelic face. "Wha-wha-what?"

"C'mon, Raj, you know you do," she purred while she continued to stroke his throbbing shaft. "Tell me you want to fuck my tits. C'mon, tell me."

"I...I..." Raj nodded his head. "Yes, I would like that very much."

Bernadette giggled and wrapped her hot flesh around his thick stick. "No, c'mon, Raj. Tell me you want to fuck my tits. Talk dirty to me. I like it when men talk dirty to me."

Innocent little Catholic girl my ass! Raj thought to himself. He had the green light. But he was still a little unsure. This was his best friend's wife after all!

"Uh, yeah, okay. Uh, yeah, umm, c'mon, uh, bitch. Yeah, c'mon."

Bernadette bounced on his thick member. "Mmmmm, that's better. But I know you can do before than that, you fat cocked bastard."

"Okay." He took a deep breath. C'mon, Raj! You've watched enough porn movies! You can do this! She wants you to do this!" "Okay...bitch! Uh, yeah, fuck my, uh, cock with those big, fat titties!"

She began to bounce faster. "Mmmmmm, you want me to fuck your big, fat cock with my big, fat tits, hmmm? Do you like that, Raj? Do you like your big, fat cock between my tits?" Her tongue flicked at his head each time it popped out the top of her cleavage.

"Oh, yes! I'm...I'm...going to fuck those big, fat titties like I would fuck your, uh, pussy!"

"Oooooo, you're gonna fuck my pussy? Oooooo, mmmmmm..." She felt him pulse between her massive mammaries. His hips were thrusting into her chest. She knew he was close. She squeezed her tits harder. "Raj, do you want to cum on my tits? Huh? Do you want to cum on my big tits?"

He was gripping the base of the chair with all his mite. "Oh yes! Oh yes! I want to cum on your big, fat titties!"

She looked into his contorting face and smiled. "C'mon, Raj, give it to me," she whirred. "I wanna see you cum. C'mon, baby, give it to me. I want it!"

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Ohmagawd! Here it...here it...oh gawd! Here it cuuuummmmmssss!"

A huge, thick rope of white shot out of him like it had been shot out of a canon. It shot up her sternum and crashed into her chin. It splashed across her throat and into her long, blonde hair. A second and third rope slid out, not quite reaching her chin, arched, and splashed across her milky white breasts. She continued squeeze and bounce while Raj moaned and spurt.

The throbbing between her globes finally stopped. She pulled them apart and let Raj's still twitching meat fall out.

Raj slumped into the chair. "Ohmagawd. Ohmagawd," was all he could mutter.

Bernadette lifted a cum covered tit to her lowered head and lapped at it like a cat laps at its bowl of milk. She lifted her head and licked her lips. She looked at Raj with a wicked smile and white spunk dripping off her chin.

"That was fun, huh?"

Sweat was rolling down his forehead and he nodded. "Ya, sure, fun. Uh huh, fun."

Bernadette stood up. Cum was dripping off her erect nipples. He watched her as she walked across the kitchen. He heard the sound of the faucet turn on. She wetted a towel and started to wipe herself off.

"I think you should probably go home now, Raj," she said without looking at him after a few moments of silence.

This got his attention. "Wait...what? I thought we were...you know...going to..."

She pulled the top of her dress up and slowly turned around. "You thought we were going to have sex? Is that what you thought?"

The old Bernadette was back. "Uh...well...uh...you know...uh, yeah."

Bernadette looked at the floor. "No. We shouldn't have done this, Raj. I'm sorry. My loneliness got me carried away. No, I'm sorry. You should probably go."

As Raj drove back to his apartment, thoughts filled his head. Will she tell Howard? Will she ever speak to me again? Will he ever speak to me again? Have we ruined everything? Was it worth it?

Leonard and Sheldon noticed Raj was out of sorts in the following days. They tried to get him to talk about whatever was bothering him, but he refused. A few days later, his phone rang. It was Bernadette.

"I haven't heard from you. Are you still speaking to me?" Bernadette asked concerned.

"Of course! Are you still speaking to me? I mean, after...you know..."

"Of course! I'm sorry it ended that way. I led you on and that wasn't right. Can we still be friends?" she asked.

Raj was relieved. "Of course! I'd like that."

"Tell you what. Why don't you come over tonight and I'll make you something nice and hot to make up. Okay?"

"Yes, that sounds wonderful."

As hard as he fought the urge, during the entire drive to Howard and Bernadette's he couldn't get the image of her tits out of his head. The image of his cum spreading out across them. The image of his entire pole disappearing into her face. Stop it! We're friends! We're just friends!

He knocked on the door and let himself in as usual, hoping she didn't notice the hard on he couldn't get rid of. "Hello?! Anybody here?!" he called out.

"I'm upstairs! I'll be down in a second! Make yourself comfortable!" came the screech from above.

Raj sat on the old, lumpy couch and turned on the TV. A few minutes later, he heard the creak of the stairs as Bernadette came down. Then it stopped.

"Well? What do you think? Is this hot enough for you?" When Raj spun his head around, he saw Bernadette standing on the landing of the stairs with her hands hand her hips and a devilish smile. She was dressed head to toe in baby blue lingerie. Bra, garter belt, g-string, high heels, accented with white stockings and gloves. His mouth flew open. "So, what do you think?"

Raj swallowed hard. "Holy crap!" he finally spit out.

Bernadette giggled. "I'm guessing you like it, huh?"

"Ohmagawd! Yes! I love it!"

She giggled again as she walked down the last few steps. "Good. I'm glad. I want to make up for the other night. That wasn't right."

"It...it...I understood. But...but..."

Bernadette was standing in front of him now. She put her finger on his lips. "Shhhhhhh. Let me make it up to you," she said with a twinkle in her eye. Raj could only nod his head. "You like my tits, right, Raj? You like my tits a lot, don't you?" she asked as she reached behind her.

Raj nodded again. "Yes! Yes I do. A lot!"

Bernadette giggled. "I know you do."

Raj watched in amazement as the thick back strap fell to her sides. She wrapped her arms around her bosom and yanked one strap off her shoulder, then the other. They fell to her elbows. She was holding it in place. Like a burlesque dancer, she allowed one cup to drop, then the other, while both hands held her fleshy globes. A flex of her arms and the shoulder straps fell down her forearms. Finally, mercifully, she pulled her hands away. The frilly bra fell into Raj's lap. Her erect nipples stared back at him while she pinched them.

"Mmmmm, that's better, isn't it?" she cooed.

Raj nodded wide eyed. "Oh yes! Yes it is! Absolutely!"

She reached around his head and pulled him into her. She gasped at his first nibble of her nipple. "Oh yes," she moaned with her eyes closed, running her fingers through his thick black hair. "Mmmmm, yes, I love it when you suck on my tits. Mmmmmm, yes."

Raj continued to squeeze the objects of his desire and suck on them to his heart's content until she finally pulled him away. Without a word, she slowly dropped to her knees between his legs. She expertly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his tan khakis.

"Now let's see if you've got something for me to suck on," she said sexily.

The tug of his pants lifted his ass off the couch. They whizzed past his knees and landed around his ankles. The sizable bulge in his tighty whities was more than obvious. Raj held his breath when she grabbed the waistband and tugged. She pulled it down ever so slowly. The purple head appeared. Little by little the veiny shaft revealed itself. Finally it jumped straight up like it was spring loaded.

She grabbed it with her warm, tiny hand and began to stroke it. "Oooo, yay! Look at you! Mmmmm, it looks so yummy! I'll bet this will me up!"

Raj flashed back to their previous encounter. Talk dirty to me. I like it when men talk dirty to me. It quite possibly could be now or never.

"Oh yeah, uh, biatch! I'll fill you up alright! I'll...I'll...I'll fuck you up!"

At first, Bernadette was stunned. She didn't think Raj had it in him. "Oh you will, huh?" she hummed. "Mmmmmm, I hope so."

He shivered when she swatted his swollen head with her tongue. She rolled it around the tip. She swatted it again.

His head flew back into the couch. "Oh God!" Once again, his tool disappeared into her face.

His hands went to the back of her head while it bobbed in his lap. The tip slammed against the back of her mouth with each dive.

"That's right, you...you bitch! Suck...suck my dick!" he stuttered.

"Hmmmm mmmm! Hmmmm mmmm!" she moaned in agreement.

His head flew back into the couch again. "Oh holy crap!" he barked when her throat took the shape of his thick log. Bernadette reached between her legs. She gave a muffled yelp at the first touch of her finger to her excited clit. "That's right, you, uh, you nasty little American biatch! Suck my dick! Take it all!"

"Mmmmm hmmmmm! Mmmmm hmmmmm!" she moaned while one hand abused her soaking hole and the other squeezed her own tits.

It wasn't long before she felt him throbbing in her throat. She knew he was getting close. Her dives into his lap became fast and more aggressive. She smoked his pole as hard and fast as she could.

His body tightened. His thrusting hips began to stutter. "Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh holy crap! You're going to make me cum! You're such a good little cocksucker! You're going to make me cum! Uh! Uh! Ggggggaaaaaaaa!"

His thick, salty cum shot down the back of her throat while she continued to beat a steady rhythm on her raised bean. She sucked and swallowed as fast and hard as she could, but she couldn't keep up with the volume. Air bubbles of cum and saliva slipped out through the corners of her mouth and ran down his throbbing shaft.

When the pulsing in her throat finally subsided, Bernadette pulled her head out of his lap. His rod slipped out of her mouth with a "pop" and lovingly kissed the tip. She sat up straight and looked at Raj with a crooked smile. She ran her finger across her shiny chin. She scooped several droplets of white and slipped them between her lips. The fingers were spotless when she pulled them out.

She tilted her and said, "Mmmmmmm, yummy," in a low voice.

Raj was slumped in the couch. "Ohmagawd," he moaned.

Bernadette stepped to the arm chair, sat down, and threw one leg over an arm. She watched Raj's eyebrows raise when she pulled her damp panties to the said and began to massage her pink lips.

"That was my appetizer. Why don't you come get yours?"

Raj's jaw dropped. "You mean you want me to..."

"I want you to eat my pussy like it's the best pie you've ever had!"

Raj leapt off the couch. "With pleasure!"

"Oh God!" Bernadette yelped when Raj's face landed in her "V" a split second later. Her legs spread even wider and her hands grabbed the back of his head. "Oh my God yes!" Holy shit! He's as good as Howie! she thought to herself. She wriggled in her chair. "Oh God yes, you Indian bastard! Yes, that's it!"

The living room was filled with slurps and moans. Raj lapped at her slit like it was a melting ice cream cone. He ran circles around her angry clit with his tongue. He took it between his lips and sucked it.

Suddenly, Bernadette lifted off her seat. "Oh! Mother Mary and Joseph! Holy shit, you sonofabitch!"

Raj tried not to laugh at her reaction to slipping not one but two fingers into her gushing gash. His tongue swatted at her button with fury while his thick digits stabbed her slit.

She wrapped her silky stockings around his neck and pulled him into her. "Oh holy father, please fucking forgive me! Oh my God! Oh shit! Don't...don't...oh shit! Don't you fucking stop! Right there! Right there! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaasssssss!"

Juices gushed out onto Raj's tongue, fingers, and chin. They slid down her milky white ass and stained the chair. Her hips bucked into Raj's face so hard he was afraid she might break his nose.

Bernadette's short legs finally fell off to the side. Her tiny body sank into the chair. "Holy shit," she sighed.

Raj pulled his face out of her crotch smiling ear to ear. He licked his lips and ran his forearm across his chin. "That was tasty."

She smiled back at him. "Holy shit! I'm gonna have to go to confessional tomorrow," she giggled.

Raj began to stand up. "Oh, that's not all you're going to have to confess to...bitch."

Bernadette's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. Raj had a massive, rock hard rod pointed straight at her. It looked even larger now than when took it into her mouth. Oh shit! What have I done?! What have I created?! Electricity shot through her body at the thought of this monster buried inside her.

"I'm going to fuck that slutty little cunt of yours tonight if it's the last fucking thing I do," he growled.

"Oh hell yeah!" she squealed. "C'mon, big boy! Gimme your best shot!" She lifted her legs and spread them apart.

Raj moved in closer. "I'm gonna fuck that shit up," he snarled. "It'll feel like Howard's tickling you when I'm done with you!"

Little did he know that's all that happened now when Howard fucked her. By the looks of things, Howard's skinny little body just might fall into her by the time this was over. And she couldn't wait!

Raj grabbed her ankles, lifted them high in the air, and split them wide like he was making a wish at Thanksgiving. Bernadette grabbed his missile and guided it to intended target. Raj paused when the tip of his bulbous head touched her puffy pink lips. He wanted to enjoy the moment. He wanted to burn the image of Bernadette's face just before he plunged into her pool into his brain. Bernadette's tiny body trembled in anticipation of this monster driving into her.

With one hard thrust of his hips...

"Oh holy shit! Oh, you fat cocked sonofabitch! Jesus!" she exclaimed so loudly the neighbors probably heard.

"Holy crap, Bernadette! Your pussy's so tight! Ohmagawd!" Raj announced when he landed.

"That's your cock is fucking huge! Holy shit! Now fuck my tight little pussy with that fat fucking cock of yours!" Raj reared back until only the tip remained hidden, then threw his hips forward as hard as he could. "Oh fuck!" she cried out.

"Ha ha ha!" Raj laughed. He began to pump his hips like a well oiled hotrod. "I'm gonna ruin your slutty little cunt!" he hissed. "I'm going to ruin you for every other man!"

Her hands mauled her own tits. "Oh yes, God! Fuck my slutty little cunt like you own it!"

Sweat rolled off his caramel colored face that was quickly turning red. "Oh, I own your cunt! You know it! I own that shit! Now say my name! Say my name, biatch!"

"Oh, Raj! Raj! Yes, Raj! Yes, fuck me! Oh my God! Fuck me with that fat cock! Oh my God!"

Raj leaned in further. Her legs were pushed back practically over her shoulders. The house was filled with the sound of skin slapping skin, voices begging for forgiveness, and cursing of the heavens. The room smelled like sweat and sex. Anyone within hearing distance would have surely called 9-1-1. He was plowing her like a mule through a field.

After what seemed like hours, Raj felt her muscles begin to spasm around his own large muscle. Her body started to stiffen.

Raj laughed an evil laughed. "Ha ha ha! You're about to cum, aren't you?! You're about to cum like a little slut, aren't you?!" His drives became harder, faster, deeper.

Bernadette felt two lightning bolts racing up her thighs headed for a collision course at her slit. "Oh, yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Father please forgive me! You're fucking me so hard! It feels so good! Yes! Don't stop! Raj, don't you fucking stop!"

"Who said anything about stopping, biatch?! Who owns you?! Who owns your nasty little cunt?! C'mon, tell me who's your daddy, you fucking American slut!"

"Oh heavenly father, you do, Raj! You do! You own me! You own my slutty cunt! Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh shit! Oh God! Oh God! Oh gggggaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

A stampede of thunder and lightning roared through her sexy little body. She'd forgotten what it felt like to orgasm while she was being fucked by a huge cock. Her mind went blank. His back arched when she dug her fingernails into his smooth, dark skin. Her body convulsed under him while he continued pound her hole with his sledgehammer.

The electricity racing through her finally died down to a tingle. But the assault on her slit continued.

My God! He's going to split me in two! He really is going to ruin me! she thought to herself.

She finally looked into his deep, dark eyes. She began to meet his thrusts with thrusts of her own. "Come on, you bastard! I wanna see you cum! Come on, give it to me! I want you to give it to me!" she begged.

"Oh yeah?! You...you...you want me to UGH! You want me to cum, you little slut? Oh yeah?! Oh yeah?!" he bellowed.

She squeezed him as tight as she could. His thick post was pulsing hard. "Oh yeah! Come on! Give it to me! I want it! Give it to me!"

"Oh gawd! Your...your...your slutty little cunt is squeezing me so hard! You're going to make me cum! Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it cums! Here it cums!"