Raj Takes Care Of Bernadette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the last second, much to her surprise, Raj pulled out. His meat hovered over her twitching twat while his stroked it hard. A thick rope of white shot across her toned stomach and landed in her incredible cleavage. He continued to pump his hose. More spunk spurted out onto her stomach and pooled in her belly button. With each new load, she spread it across her stomach and tits, giving her upper torso a shiny sheen.

Finally, with the grace and agility of an acrobat, Raj climbed onto the overstuffed chair until he was over her. He grabbed the back of her head and roughly pulled it towards him. She opened her mouth and hungrily took him in. He drove it down the back of her throat and pumped her face, emptying any remaining contents of his thick vein into her tight throat.

He finally released his grip and pulled his still twitching man meat out of her face. He wearily fell off the chair and stumbled back to the couch.

Bernadette licked her lips and smiled. "Mmmmmm, I love the taste of myself on a big, fat cock."

"Holy shit," he panted.

Bernadette giggled. "Holy shit is right." Her incredible chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

Raj groggily turned his head to her. He took in the full extent of the damage he had inflicted for the first time. The cum on her body was beginning to crust already. Her gaped gash stared back at him. He was pleased.

"That...that was amazing," he murmured.

"That was awesome," she said, still slumped in her chair.

After several minutes of awkward silence, Raj finally spoke up.

"Well, uh, I guess I'd, uh, get home," he said with obvious disappointment.

"Wellllllll, you don't have to," she said in a playful tone.

Raj's head snapped around with raised eyebrows. "Really? You...you want me to..."

"Sure? Why not? We'll call it a sleep over," she said with a glimmer in her eye.

They proceeded to fuck the night away. There was no making love going on. It was pure and simple fuck-me-blind sex. They both called into work the next day and fucked some more.

Not to this extreme extent, but this went on for the next two months until Howard came home from his space exploration. Bernadette loved her Howie, but she couldn't wait for him to go out of town for a convention or a conference of some kind. And Raj, oddly enough, had pressing business whenever either of those came up. Except for comic con. Much to Bernadette's dismay and displeasure, he wasn't missing comic con.