Rakshasi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chairfan
chairfan
85 Followers

After she ate, she would return to the upper floors of the estate and I would work in the garden, planting seeds and harvesting fruit from the date palms to be dried or candied. I enjoyed the work and decided that when I returned with my wages, I would buy land with an olive grove and build a house there.

Thankfully it seemed my new mistress bathed compulsively and that extended to her housestaff, at this point in time a group made entirely of me, myself and I. The warm water felt great after work and I loved to soak in one of the underground baths beneath Kyra's estate. Since we were the only two occupants, it felt like the height of luxury; there was a large one for the family and a large one for the staff, with a bunch of small hot pool rooms between them.

Without her cuirass wrapped in coins and her sheepskin cloak, Kyra dressed in gray riding dresses as it seemed was the custom for rakshasis. The gap allowed her heavy orange tall to hang out. The eyes that I previously thought were unhealthy yellow seemed golden with warmth now; not that they were warm when they looked at me, when she did her eyes squinted in annoyance and indignation.

Kyra would also sunbathe and since it was her private garden she would take off her dress, leaving her in a small shift and lie on one of the many flat rocks. During our trek, her gear hid most of her body, but in this new outfit I saw supple thighs flow up to form wide hips and a narrow waist. Her armor hid her generous bosom that her shift now did little to conceal. She would doze on the large rock for hours and it reminded me that she was very much a she-cat. Despite all this, it was hard to look away from the sight of her breasts and figure on display like a virgin offering to a god. My initial apprehension of her feline features gradually wore away and I quietly admired her alien beauty.

I soon learned that her only visitors were the other rakshasi commandos that formed the group of bladesisters; they would drop by every few days for a midday meal or to sun with her. "Just buy some kuls," Lavanya told her while I planted seeds in a neat line.

Anika just chuckled at that and while Kyra couldn't hear, muttered back, "Ah but sister, I believe it is tradition that the rakshasa male brings the household staff, so she'll have to wait a little bit."

Sitara frowned and her orange and black striped ear rotated, "Kyra has a husband or fiance?"

"Nope," Anika replied into her cup, though I could hear the smirk in her voice.

--

Kyra's betrothal status or lackthereof was a topic among her bladsisters it seemed. The younger ones couldn't marry until their oldest bladesister did and then the compact between them would then be amicably broken. A strange custom, but I reminded myself that I'm in a strange land.

"The rakshasas here are either cubs or old cats," Kyra said, scowling at her sisters. "I doubt any could lock their hands with mine and bring me to the floor."

Anika drank her spiced milk without emotion. When she was sure Kyra was looking at her, Anika looked in my direction while I picked the fruit from the date palm trees. Kyra turned red and the other soldiers and I pretended not to notice. Anika, it seemed, liked to stir the pot.

Adem had spoken often of rakshasa's pride. "All rakshasas are prideful and greedy, but rakshasi have a woman's pride and a cat's. And Kyra is also a miralay, so she has the pride of an officer too. Best not smile too often at her, or she'll think you mock her," Adem told me. He tapped his chest and smirked, he had been one of the soldiers who had seen our initial fight. I still remember the blow I delivered to her chest with my foot and her yowl as she was knocked back into the cave wall. Not to mention holding my bootknife to her throat.

The next day when I was climbing a palm date tree to pick its bounty, she was lying on her back in her shift again and stared up at me, her eyes now lazy slits. I swallowed the dryness from my throat at her curves; her legs spread a little wide and I shifted myself so she wouldn't see that her sunbathing had brought me to hardness.

That night when I was in my quarters, I stroked myself as I imagined Kyra on her knees licking me with her rough tongue. I imagined her yellow slit eyes looking up at me as she kneeled between my legs, their normal haughty demeanor replaced with a lustful heat. Or, instead of kneeling before me, she would be on her back, legs wrapped around me as I thrust into her.I had seen enough of her to know that her legs would be soft yet firm with muscle. Her breasts were quite large and would be more than enough to fill my hand or softly roll and bounce. I even wondered what the thin layer of fur that covered some parts of her body would be like; they were so fine you could see the skin beneath it, what would it feel like to kiss and caress? Would it be like silk? My hand brought me to a powerful climax at the thoughts of Kyra worshiping me orally. I actually blushed at the filthy thoughts I had for her; she seemed to come from a fair bit of standing and here I was thinking of her as a common bedgirl.

Morning came and after we ate I was once against harvesting fruit from the estate's garden. I picked from the date palm trees and when I glanced down I nearly fell. She was lying on her sunning rock again, her eyes closed and her shift now rode up quite a bit to reveal her smallclothes. Instead of looping her tail through the hole in her shift, she had simply allowed it to stay with her legs and everytime it would twitch, her skirt would pull up, revealing more of her long legs. Kyra wore those lacy things the Ottoman women are so fond of wearing to entice their men and I could see the gentle swell of her bottom. It was white and contrasted nicely with her golden skin and black shift. I knew that she would be in my lustful thoughts tonight.

Her fellow bladesisters visited her that afternoon and were having an uproarious time, even so much that Kyra grinned a bit at their bawdy or gallows humor.

"Tell me, Speculatore, do your khans bestow great honor among your rank?" Anika asked. At this point, I had been around her enough to know that she could cut quite easily with words as well as her longknives. I wasn't sure of what verbal trap she was laying or for whom, so I figured I just had to step right in.

"Some, we are mostly valued for our stealth and observational skills. We are not to raid as we travel in pairs. Why?" It hit me right after I asked and I felt like an idiot. I thanked the heat that I was already a bit sweaty so they wouldn't see me blush at noticing my mistake.

"Just wondering who this man is before me that wrestled our miralay to the ground," she smirked at me, her eyes flicked briefly to Kyra and then returned.

Kyra slammed her cup down on the rock she had been lazing on and I could hear the crack as the ceramic broke against the stone; all humor leaving her.

"Surprise was what he had, sister, with blade or claw in an arena I could easily take, Speculatore," she growled, flexing a finger and unsheathing a razor sharp claw.

Anika smiled sweetly at her and nodded, "Ah, of course miralay, I didn't mean to imply that surprise and cunning were not for us rakshasis." Her fellow rakshasi commandos lounging on the other sun rocks blushed and looked away pointedly; shying away a bit from Anika, as if anticipating Kyra would throw the remains of the cup at her.

Kyra stared at Anika very hard, her eyes flicking to me and back. She reminded me of a cat I saw as a boy that lived in the group ludus with us. It was quite fast, but because it had eaten so many mice and rats it couldn't fit into some of the crawlspaces. So, it would just glare at the mice that hid there.

Finally she stood up and adjusted her gray riding dress and shot Anika a venomous glare. With company over she didn't wear a shift. Kyra motioned us inside, "Come inside, I'll dispel this talk quite quickly and put the whole thing to rest."

She led us into the sparring room and after quickly changing behind a modesty screen into her commando fatigues, she was ready. Anika smiled at her and began to stretch. She always wore practical clothes and the set she had on looked very much like her commando uniform, albeit in red and black.

"No, no," Kyra said, motioning at her. She instead pointed at me and the ground in front of her. "You say Speculatore is the quicker and stronger of the two of us? Well my bladesisters will bear witness to your misunderstanding."

I swallowed a little. Last time we fought, I was in my gear and a steel gauntlet and hardened shoulder pieces paid dividends in a hand-to-hand fight.

Anika grinned and nodded, I realized she had probably anticipated this as well. "Very well, but a few minutes with Speculatore so he can know of our duelings and expectations."

Kyra nodded, stone faced and began to stretch.

Anika practically dragged me into the next room and shut the door. "Don't worry, Speculatore, she is a hardy tigress, but you'll be fine; you'll even win some respect in her eyes," her own eyes twinkled and I wondered how deep her game ran.

"Sure," I replied, trying to puzzle out her goal before she bamboozled me again.

"Well, a traditional fight is for the two opponents to lock hands to shoulders and wrestle, I've heard that you legionnaires train this and even use this as a sport? Rules are the same, first to hit the ground with both shoulders is out after 3 taps. Keep low and you'll be just fine."

I nodded.

"Good, then all that's left is to know a rakshasi's weakness and the main point of our wrestling; at the base of the back of our ears there is a little nerve bundle. Pinch one with your left hand and it'll apply a fair amount of pressure. Most fights just involve getting your opponent onto their front and pinching that, the fight ends there because the rakshasi usually just almost passes out. If you have to, a nip wil do, but with your blunt man teeth, I'm not sure it'll do much."

Ah, pressure points, I heard of these from Easterners, but I thought it was just bogus and snake talk.

"Thanks, anything else?" I asked, preparing myself for the fight and failing to see how Anika's game would play out.

"Nope," she said, giving me the same smile she gave Kyra.

So, the fight began. We locked arms and sized each other up. All in all, she was quite the specimen, she was not thin like a bedgirl, but rather had the muscle tone and curves of an athlete. We were fairly well matched, but I was bigger and slightly taller by a few centimeters.

Anika let out a hiss to signal the match had started and we grappled. Taller wasn't always better and in wrestling a low center of gravity wins. So, I went low and caught her off guard. I quickly had her down, but with my hands full I didn't have anything to pinch her nerves with. So, I braced my cheek against her head as I tried to pin her down and bit into her tough fur.

In hindsight, it was pretty obvious what Anika was up to, but Kyra by no means had a monopoly on beauty and I found the other soldiers quite attractive. It's hard to think three steps ahead when a pretty girl is smiling at you.

When she gave a yowl of surprise and her body stiffened and her tail flew upwards, it was a surprise for me too. What truly took me aback though was the sudden wave of heat I felt coming from her body. The rich heady scent of arousal followed and for just an instant she pressed her bottom against my groin and I could feel her scalding, damp sex press against me. I had a primal response and I felt myself harden at her erotic smell and display; my body telling me there was an available and willing mate offering herself to me.

"It wasn't a pressure point you idiot," I thought to myself. It was an erogenous zone.

Anika of course roared with laughter and there was a collective clap as the other rakshasi commandos palmed their faces and suppressed giggles at our embarrassing display.

Needless to say, when Kyra calmed down from the excitement of my bite, her tail flattened as low as could be and her bladesisters fled, mumbling and blushing apologies. She stormed out and didn't come down for dinner. When Swetha raised her eyebrows at Kyra's empty seat, I told her that she wasn't feeling well and that I would deliver her dinner in bed.

When I touched myself that night, it was the smell of an aroused rakshasi that I thought of and grunted in pleasure at the intensity of the memory. I recalled the gentle swell of her rear against my groin and how her cheeks parted for my bulge; the ripple in the muscles of her thighs as she braced herself against me and I shuddered in pleasure as I released.

--

Morning came and her plate was where I left it, but the curry Shwetha had made was eaten and no doubt the plate licked clean. While considered bad manners in the Empire, it seemed it was quite normal for rakshasas. This continued for another day and night. When next I saw her, she seemed over her embarrassment and was now in one of her worst moods. Her bladesisters didn't visit, probably still cringing at what they had witnessed.

I did my best to avoid her, no point in antagonizing her and so I found myself in the kitchen scrubbing dishes and cleaning the rooms the farthest from where she stalked around like an angry cat.

"Speculatore, I wish a hot bath tonight, lightly heat the coals in the hot pools."

I nodded and went to the small hot pool room in the basement and prepared it. She entered after the water was steaming and when I turned to leave she tapped my leg with her tail.

"A kul is supposed to attend to their mistress during a bath, I've let your laziness slide a little too much."

"Yes, Kyra," I spoke, keeping the strain from my voice.

"Mistress," she said, glaring at me, "You've grown too familiar. I think we will be more traditional in my home now."

I thought of the advice Adem had given me about not causing trouble or poking her pride too much. "Yes, mistress," I said through gritted teeth, my own pride smarting.

She glared at me with a little satisfaction, looking for an excuse or sign of disobedience. I was technically a slave, having been taken captive; but with the armistice only a few months away it was a rather brief position. But, it seemed she was no longer going to keep my life easy. So, I stood over her, not really sure what to do. Kyra stared pointedly at the soap and I hesitated. She stared at me with her pale yellow eyes and there was something new in them : Smugness.

Not wanting to cause any more disruption I went along. She was splayed out before me, leaning against the edge of the pool of steaming water and staring pointedly into my eyes. Her tail floated towards the surface and weaved in the water to create little waves.

"The left, Speculatore, when you bathe someone you start from the left."

I knelt down and began to scrub from her left shoulder and soon Kyra lifted her arm and I began to clean along her arm. I became aware of the steam rising from the water and sweat began to bead on my forehead. My erection grew and soon I had to awkwardly angle myself, nudging it along my thigh to hide it. I wasn't as subtle as I thought and I saw her eyes flick to my crotch several times.

She leaned back, her wet breasts now stood proudly upwards. They sat atop her chests like two perfect flesh globes and with great difficulty I tore my eyes away from them. A small smirk was on her face when I turned back and she eyed me with an almost taunting gaze. Kyra was a true beauty and I could feel my attraction to her pull me. So, I stared back and began to soap her breasts, taking delicate care to brush the nipples with the slightly rough loofah. Her pupils widened a bit and her eyes reminded me of a kitten; Kyra's ears stood straight and she began to purr as I washed each breast.

"My back now, Speculatore," she purred to me and she brushed her hair over one side as I scrubbed it. After she was satisfied with my cleaning, she softly tapped my hand away with her claw.

"My legs, Speculatore, don't forget them," Kyra whispered, she let her feet drift up towards the top of the surface and I saw her creamy thighs and delicate toes poke over the top. Her pupils were now the size of saucers and her left ear twitched.

Bathing in groups wasn't new to me, I often visited the bathhouses in Nimes, but they were always segregated by gender for common decency.

I slipped off my sandals and made to enter the pool, but she hissed in disapproval and her eyes narrowed. "Do you often bathe in your clothes, Speculatore? Take them off."

Despite my lust and the state of her own undress, I hesitated.

My rakshasi mistress gave a dramatic sigh and flicked water with her tail, still smirking at me, obviously enjoying my discomfort. She licked her pink lips, "My, my, what a disobedient kul you are."

I glared and stripped, my hardness now on full display. Her eyes were almost black with how big the pupils were and they darted to my erect member. Then I slipped into the water and took her foot in my hand and began to gently scrub. Kyra began to purr again and her eyelids drooped in satisfaction.

After cleaning her foot I made for the other one, but her tail flicked and tapped my cheek. "My leg isn't just my foot, Speculatore. Higher."

Her breathing became labored and I noticed how fast my heart was beating as I groped up her leg with the loofah; I marveled at the feeling of her muscular, toned legs. Yet they were soft, pliable and seemed to go on forever.

When I stopped at her upper thigh she hissed again, "Higher," she repeated, her voice now husky, Kyra's eyes fastened to me. Her left leg now wrapped around my thigh. I was now painfully between her legs, I felt my penis graze against her thigh; Kyra's only reaction was a widening of her smile.

My hands held the loofah delicately and I cleaned higher until I reached the edge of her womanhood, our eyes never left each other. I gently massaged her outer lips with my index finger and eventually I grew bolder. I pushed forward and placed the loofah next to her and my bare hands now caressed her privates. Even in the water, she felt warm, I guess rakshasis ran hot. My finger tips returned to her outer lips and finally her hard nub, snug beneath its hood. I probed at her and she tightened her legs around me. My fingering became more urgent and my gentle rubs turned furious and with a whimper she squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back. With the water, I couldn't feel the wetness of her climax, but her womanhood gripped and kissed my fingers as she orgasmed on my insistence.

I continued to stand between her legs as we both panted. My erection was painfully hard and begging for attention, her hands slipped under the soapy surface and found me. With a delicate squeeze of her soft hand I groaned and pushed myself more into her grasp, but she moved her hand away. Her smile widened and quickly slipped out of the water. Kyra skipped from the bath and stared down at me as she quickly toweled off; her body on display in all of its perfect curves and she moved sensually and held my gaze. I saw her sex, a little pink slit whose labia swelled from desire and was still flushed from her orgasm. Between her legs was a little tuft of white hair that reminded me of a tiger's belly fur.

She continued to stare down at me expectantly, swishing her tail. The rakshasi watched as I slowly rose from the water and began to dry myself off. I became very aware of a thick scent in the air since she got out of the pool. It was musky, sweet, but with notes of citrus. I realized it was coming from her and my erection twitched.

"My robe, Speculatore, a kul would dress their owner," she purred. Her eyes glittered at my penis, now turning a deep red from her sensualness and her pleasuring.

After I dried myself off I dressed her, tying the robes at her waist while she stared at me the entire time.

chairfan
chairfan
85 Followers