Rakshasi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other times we wouldn't make it and if her teasing was too much I would just bunch her skirts up to her breasts and take her wherever I could with my urgent thrusting. It seemed she quickly learned the effect her scent had on me and enjoyed using it.

She ordered olive trees to be transplanted into her garden and began requesting that I help interview prospective household staff. The place would be nice, once it was up to its glory. Shwetha and I were still the only ones who worked here so a lot of the rooms remained draped with cloth to prevent a buildup of dust. I was curious how it would turn out.

--

"So you and the miralay, eh, Specualtore?" Anika smirked at me when Sitara and Lavanya were entertaining Kyra with a story, the three of them distracted in their own world.

I flushed a little, it was more of an open secret than something publicly accepted. "Yeah."

Anika laughed and patted the hilt of a longsword at her belt, "Good fortune to you. But, sometimes you have to make your own good fortune," she said.

I glanced at it her and she smiled back at me.

"With you so enamored with my eldest sister, it seemed you forgot all about your friend; poor Adem was all on his lonesome," she said with an exaggerated look of sorrow and a pout. "Seemed he was quite eager to teach someone swordplay and it just so happens that rakshasi are known to be eager students."

"Well he seemed quite good from our talks, seemed like a man who knew his craft," I said cautiously.

Her grin curled into a smirk, "Perhaps he is not as good as you think he is. He's been stabbing me with his longsword for few weeks now and I'm still alive."

I could only stifle a laugh and walk away before she could cause any more public embarrassment.

--

I recalled being surprised, but if I carefully thought of Kyra's actions, it really shouldn't have been one. The olive trees she planted, requesting that I hire the household servants and insisting I share her bedroom; Kyra growled every time I lingered by the door of the guest room I was technically staying in.

When news of the armistice spread, she paid it no mind and treated the day as any other.

"Will the khan be organizing the march back or are the Ottomans arranging the escort?"

We were lying in bed after a gentle morning of lovemaking. She was curled in my lap, her arms wrapping around my neck; I could feel her hot breath against my neck as her nose brushed against my skin. She liked this, wrapping herself around me while she licked me at her leisure.

"And why are you so interested in that, my speculatore? Going to see your countrymen off?"

"Well, with the armistice-" I began.

"That'd you leave?" Her teeth nipped my neck and her tongue licked against my stinging skin. "Why would you do that?"

"It's just that I'm in a city flying an Ottoman flag and it would be nice to be home" I said.

"Oh? Stare much at flags do you?" She seemed teasing, but there was an edge to it. "You have your olive grove and your house here. Why travel across the desert to a place, when you are already there? Or perhaps you have a woman back there that you fancy?"

She rumbled a bit in her chest, "Hmm, tell me of this woman, I'll send for her and we can fight with knives for your hand."

"No other woman," I said, a little amused and she smirked at that. "It would be quite an awkward situation, wouldn't it be? A legionnaire and your kul; well your kul for at least for a few more days."

She was feeling playful and that meant she used her teeth quite liberally. They nipped gently at various parts of my neck and she cooed, "You are still thinking like an imperial, here under Ottoman flags, masters marry their kullar all the time."

Her legs spread over my thigh, rubbing her slick pussy against my leg. I cupped her bottom and massaged it gently. It was always hard to think of being away from her when she splayed herself atop me like this. Kyra was smart, she probably did it on purpose, not that I could bring myself to be mad.

She hummed and studied my features,"I'd say that you have expressed enough interest in me that it would be appropriate to think of as courting."

Kyra's lips kissed my earlobe, before she gently ran her fangs along the side. "And you did bring me servants, I'd say by standards of my kind, that you have definitely been courting me. Not to mention sharing my bed," she whispered into my ear conspiratorially, her hot breath made me shiver in anticipation. My thigh grew warm with her need and she began to rub her wet labia against my leg.

Her yellow eyes narrowed into slits, "Spilling your seed so excitedly into me. Sometimes I think you are trying to put a litter in me with the way you use me so vigorously as a receptacle for your lust." Kyra's voice turned into a moan as she worked herself on my thigh, now wet from her urgent humping.

She knew she was working me up and my hands roamed over her curves, brushing her hips. "Well, they have teas for such things, if that's your worry."

Her tongue swiped my lips when I was talking. "Your lascivious human women can keep their teas, I'll keep you."

It was a little hard to argue with her when she was like this, so eager to please and so inviting. With her sultry words and the way that she was rubbing herself against me, I was aching for her wet embrace. I realized I wasn't going anywhere, I loved this rakshasi.

Kyra's legs spread, her hands went between my legs to fondle my throbbing penis and she prepared to climb on it. She stared into my eyes as her lips brushed against mine, I cupped her breast in my right hand and her bottom in my left. My sweet lover finally mounted me. I felt her warmth envelop me as she sank down in a smooth motion, spearing herself with my hard girth. We moaned together, sharing hot breath. She began slowly, riding me with smooth pumps of her hips, her tail flicking to either side in excitement. Kyra whimpered at how I filled her and I met her pumps with gentle ones of my own; when she was on top she liked it slow and I was more than happy to please her as she liked. Kyra's sheath was like an inferno of delight, I groaned at the sensation of her love scraping against me, heated with desire for me. We climaxed together and cried out as our hot passion mixed; her warm eyes locked with my own as we shared this moment of heat. We shared a lazy kiss and I fell back and she weakly collapsed on top of me, still impaled and savoring every moment of our coupling.

Epilogue :

Lines were opened and trade was cautiously opened. Warbands and legions still stood at neighboring cities, waiting for the tranquil to end in violence, but it never came. I had my wages sent here and we added it to her hoard. Apparently, it wasn't a metaphor, rakshasas really do hoard everything; I found myself dumping my money into a room that was filled with literally piles of coins so deep they reached to my chin.

I still made breakfast and it was something I enjoyed; domesticity was a good change of pace from soldiering and I don't think I would ever tire of it. A soft meow sounded from between my legs and I looked down to see little Fariha poking my calf with her nose. She was still walking on all fours in a onesie; but Kyra assured me that when our children reached a year or two they would start developing their speech and learn to walk as bipeds. But, for now they scampered around like cats, with a soft bouncing gait on all fours, their slight clumsiness making me adore them even more.

I picked her up and she began to purr, her little ears flicking and her stringbean tail wacked against my stomach as I carried her and the food up to the third floor. They couldn't quite handle their tail, so it would often just wave around like a pole. Her eyes drooped and she clung to me, her baby claws fastening tightly to my shirt; she yawned revealing her milkteeth and she collapsed into my shoulder. Softly, I pushed open the door and saw Kyra finish breastfeeding our youngest, Reshmi. Unlike Fariha, one of her eyes was human and the other was feline; her big mismatched eyes stared up at me as Kyra was putting her breast back into her dress.

"We'll have to keep a close eye on our oldest cub, husband," my wife purred to me when I sank into bed beside her. "She's quite a little explorer, a real speculatore," she said with a sly grin and began to nibble on the fruit.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and Reshmi snuffled at the lack of attention and crawled between us, butting my chin with her forehead. Even as a child she was carefully around her mother's swollen belly. I stroked my youngest daughter's head and she flopped down, giving off hiccuping purrs before going to sleep. I gave my wife's pregnant belly a kiss and Kyra cooed at my affection.

"We can teach her together, show her the cave where we met. Make a little adventure of it,," I whispered teasingly, stroking her belly gently.

"Yes, but much later, when I'm not carrying our second litter. A boy and a girl if you were wondering," she said, as we lay in a big heap of familial bliss. Kyra nuzzled me lazily and we took another nap.