Raleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You intimidate the shit out of me, you know that? I'm so glad I invited you to stay in my room."

Her hips stopped moving, stretching my pleasure into agony.

"Whose room?"

She began to move again, but slower still

"Our room."

She resumed the pace we had left behind, and I moved my mouth to her breasts, taking one nipple at a time into my mouth, and letting it graze against my teeth.

"More."

The words felt more like a direction now than a request. I pulled her body closer into mine, speeding up but giving her the full length of me with every stroke. Our lips again met, and as I drew out of her, she bit down on my bottom lip. Sweat glistened on her skin, and I crashed hard into her, causing her to gasp.

"Give me all of it."

Our pace quickened, and her breathing again got ragged, the air warm against my neck. As she moaned, I felt a familiar tightness building and gripped her tighter.

"Where should I--"

She cut me off, wrapping her legs around my waist and digging her heels into my lower back.

"You know exactly where."

With now accelerating passion, we threw ourselves at each other, bodies slamming together, breath and sweat and hot air. The familiar tightness grew unbearable and I felt Yvette's legs clench around me. A moan escaped her lips just as I unloaded the months of sexless tension and less than satisfying masturbation into her desperate body. I felt wave after wave, as my body spasmed in rhythm to hers, both our bodies like the river crashing into the rocks on the shore.

I pulled out and flopped next to her in the queen size bed. Catching my breath, I put my hands on top of my head, now drenched in sweat, and exhaled.

----

"Holy fuck that was amazing. That was everything I fantasized about in the shower."

"Yeah, that was way better than I imagined. It's amazing you didn't hear me while you were sleeping."

12