Ralf, the new EPSS Recruit 01

Story Info
Boot fetish, bisexual.
977 words
4
1.5k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers

The following multi-chapter story takes place on the fictional Star Trek planet EKOS.

Like thousands of teenage boys living in Ekos, Ralf got caught up, foolishly, naively or otherwise, in the political movement known as Ekoism. It wasn't the political theories and policies being spewed by the Ekosian leaders that attracted Ralf but the uniforms being offered by the Ekos Party. The idea of belonging, of being a team player, inherent in wearing a uniform, was attractive to him, just as it was to millions of other Ekosians. There were literally hundreds of uniforms being worn by Ekosians, young and old, male and female. Those in the military were obvious, but so were coal miners, postmen, customs officers, and railway workers. Each had their own. The Ekos Party members had their own various uniforms and no uniform was so sinisterly attractive as those worn by the EPSS. Sleek black open collar tunics, white shirt, black tie, military style peaked black cap, red armband, black Sam Browne belt, black breeches and tall shiny black riding boots. The EPSS uniform was sleek, exuded raw power and might, and fostered fear.

As a 17 year old Ralf had joined the EKOS Youth in his hometown of New Berlin like his graduating secondary school mates and best friends, Karl and Franz. The three of them enjoyed the outdoor athletic training and competitions, the opportunity to develop life and leadership skills, and the lessons in Ekosian history. In private, Ralf and his friends discussed the day when they could "graduate" and join either the army, the army, or the EKos Party's EPSS. They talked amongst themselves about the uniforms and how much they longed to trade their kurze Hosen, their shortpants, for breeches and the riding boots of the EPSS. At 183 cm), Ralf was considered tall for his age, and physically fit and trim. He knew he would look good in an EPSS uniform.

Ralf and his friends had heard the many stories and could see for their own how the young women of Ekos, and in particular those who had joined the League of Ekosian Girls (the female equivalent of the Ekos Youth) flirted with and bedded the smart looking and handsome young men of the EPSS. Teasing one another, they even shared the notorious rumours that some of the EPSS were homosexuals and that wild gay orgies were taking place at the EPSS barracks in central New Berlin with members of the EPSS wearing nothing but their boots. Upon hearing such stories, Ralf always got rock hard. As to whether his friends Karl and Franz did as well, he did not know but desperately wanted to find out.

Ultimately in the early spring of 1938, Ralf, along with Karl and Franz, applied and were accepted as EPSS recruits. To one another and their families they claimed their desire to join this elite Ekos Party force was rooted simply to the desire to wear the uniform.

Thus on one sunny day in May 1939, the three reported to the EPSS barracks, barracks that had in an earlier generation housed the king's elite corp of guardsmen, and now served as training centre for the EPSS.

Ralf, Karl and Franz, and the other young men who were asked to attend that day went through the security check at the barracks entrance and were escorted into the medical wing of the barracks. There were 16 young recruits in total. They were all taller than average, the shortest being about 178 cm. Some were blond, but others were brunette or dark haired. All appeared fit and trim.

The young men were greeted by the Ekos Party salute, including the clicking of booted heels, of a a small team of three EPSS members, each dressed in full black tunic and tall black riding boots. Two of the three wore white medical coats over their EPSS uniforms.

The recruits were ushered into a change room, lavatories, and showers. They were instructed to shower and present themselves for a disrobed inspection in the hall adjacent to the showers.

The young recruits complied, stripping quickly and showering, revealing a troop of very fit, toned, and athletic men.

Being curious, the young recruits couldn't resist checking each other's private parts. A few of the recruits noticed Ralf's six inch flaccid penis. Ralf himself took a quick look around and saw a few equally well endowed young recruits.

Once showered the recruits lined up in a long line in the adjacent hall.

The team attended to the physical examination of each recruit, one after the other, with all of the other recruits present. The lead medical took and called out the measurements while the other two kept notes. Height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, shape of nose, condition of teeth, and a host of measurements, waist, chest measurements, arms, hands, fingers, thighs, calves, feet and last but not least, flaccid penis. The recruits tried to feign interest in the measurements being called out, but it was clear that everyone was listening intently.

With only one team, the physical examinations seemed to take forever. Finally, Ralf was next to be examined. He was concerned that he might find himself getting aroused. The fact is that while he saw himself as one day marrying, and having children, as extolled by the Leader, he knew he was attracted to not just men but handsome and hung men wearing tall riding boots. He knew he was in trouble, as he was surrounded by other young handsome and hung men, and one of the booted medical officers, one EPSS-Unter Schar Doktor Gerhard Mannheim, looked particularly handsome.

Fortunately, Ralf survived the first part of his medical examination without getting aroused, even when Doktor Gerhard, with a mischievous smile, and seeing Ralf's eyes examine the doctor's boots, asked Ralf whether he thought EPSS boots were sexy.

RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers