Ralph Wrecked It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned up and kissed both boys, who still had a broadly smiling, I-can't-believe-this-is- really-happening look on their faces. While still stroking and wringing Caleb, I leaned down and began licking my oldest's shaft while taking in the view of his tattoos: A serpent wrapped around him from hip to armpit in a slithering coil, and skulls, dragons and tigers lurked in the spaces between barbed wire and thorny vines.

I slowly engulfed him, my extended tongue roving, but soon my throat protested loudly as my lips reached the base, greeted by his trimmed pubes. I didn't give a damn about little things like comfort and oxygen, I didn't care if I passed out; this was my oldest son's cock, and I wanted it all. It felt so good to have his thick meat down to the balls.

"Damn mum!" Trevor said in a surprised grunt as my lips slid upward. "Didn't think you'd be so... rowdy."

"Thirty years of sucking dicks," I replied after returning to the surface, so to speak. "All just practice for when my wonderful boys would come back to me!" I reached up and held his face, but didn't stop yanking on Caleb. Moments later I descended again, humming loudly with pleasure. .

In my peripheral vision I saw Trevor rub his brother's hair to muss it, chiding him for not keeping me to himself. Caleb muttered something I couldn't decipher due to my own choking and the accent, but Trevor put his arm around his sibling and rocked him side to side. There was so much love in this room. I was the luckiest woman in the world.

The boys moaned from pleasure or spectator approval and commented as I kept up my slow, deep cycles of ingestion, snorting and leaking saliva as I ascended, and then forcing myself down once again, my throat filling harshly as I belched up whiskey. All the while I was grinding my nipples across his hairy knees, at least when the other son wasn't squeezing and yanking on one of them. Gradually I sped up until I was dizzy.

Finally I broke my slurping, squishy cadence and looked up at them. I took in a valuable breath before a stream of phlegm drained slowly down my chin onto Trevor's solid meat. That wine and Jack Daniels-tinted mauve slime became the lube for my already slick hand to yank on Trevor's cock while I sucked his brother's.

While the journey for my lips to reach the base of Caleb's cock was a long one, as he had two inches of length more than his already substantial brother. My sons whooped and cheered as I reached the bottom, his pubes tickling my nose as I gagged a few times, my gut visibly jolting, shaking my breasts, both perched on his hairy thighs. I now realized my son's beautiful cock was even longer than his father's.

8

Sucking my blonde son's dick became an almost violent affair as I spastically stuffed my throat, shoulders jolting, head rocking side to side. Snot was filling and streaming out of my nostrils like a garden hose, mascara-tears flowed and my ears were clogged. Caleb held my panty-tied hair, and the random choking tones reverberated through my skull as if I was underwater in scuba gear. As I had with his brother, I played with his slobber-soaked, hairy sack, making sure his sperm was well mixed for its upcoming taste tests.

Finally I pulled up for air, hairline sweaty, panting like a dog, my lips and chin glazed with phlegm and nasal discharge. Great oral sex is a messy business. Grotesquely, I pulled my Trevor-jerking hand away, brought it to my face, spit and blew my nose into it. I then transferred the cupped palm full of stringy goop to his cock, smearing it all over and resumed a slicker, fast-paced wanking, as they sometimes say. My son threw his head back and moaned, then mumbled something about 'payback for all the runny noses'.

As I licked Caleb's shaft, catching my breath before going another round with his cock, he spoke, taking me by surprise.

"Your turn Mum!" He patted the bar top next to him as I done minutes ago.

As I stepped out of the way, My sons hopped off the bar, my hand and their bouncing hard dicks stretching and slinging webbed strings of slobber all over. Their ass cheeks had left smeared puddles of sweat, pubes, and blowjob slime on the bar. The boys were grinning like thieves.

So I hopped up and sat, chest bouncing. I leaned back and grasped the bar's front edge behind me with each hand. My breasts shifted themselves away from each other a a bit, leaving a wider valley in between and overhanging the edges of my torso slightly.. I felt a trail of throat slime from my chin drape itself onto my chest and begin to slide downward.

Instead of simply exposing everything, I crossed my legs thigh-over- thigh like I was at a dinner party and looked them both alternately in the eye, then shrugged as if I was clueless. My eyes filled with tears as this was another triumphant moment, the boys becoming reacquainted with my vagina,

Undaunted by my false modesty, my sons each grabbed an ankle and spread me open, since they now had implicit permission to do whatever they wanted to me. Shoulder to shoulder, they nudged each other playfully, but stared at the vulva from which they arrived. I'm sure it was glazed and dripping, lit by a ceiling spotlight, labia in all their conspicuous 'bubble gum' glory. I gasped loudly as they both crept a hand up my inner thigh and then rubbed a palm over my protruding lips. They hummed a laugh, then muttered to each other, a lifelong habit of theirs. Again, between the accent and my still blowjob-clogged ears I was unable to decipher their comments, but heard a countdown begin. On 'go', they both dug fingers into me.

I let go a shrieking sob, an outcry of joy as the circles completed themselves, my sons returning to my body. Tears flowing, I moaned as they slid a growing number of wonderful-feeling fingers in and out as I told them once more how much I loved them. My pussy felt to me as hot as a gas grill, and I hoped I wasn't giving them first degree burns.

As they vigorously fingered me, the view of my sons' faces was blurred by my tears, but I did hear their next words. Quite unceremoniously, Trevor lightly slapped his brother's back.

"Get in there and check out that cunny, bro!"

The way it was said sounded like it possibly may have been Caleb's first time licking a pussy. If so, I was honored as I shuddered and squealed with joy as his tongue fired direct shots onto my clit. He followed up by clenching it mildly between his teeth. My blonde son's head bobbed up and down as he ate me madly, fingers stuffed inside. He peeked up from time to time, and his blue eyes saw me watching intently.

Trevor was missing only for a moment as he had stepped around from behind the bar and returned to embrace my upper torso and kiss me ardently, caressing my breasts.

I was quite surprised by the next turn of events. Admittedly jaded by three decades of gratuitous, vulgar sex, sometimes with my own gender, lately more so with toys, I hadn't had an orgasm from cunnilingus since my late twenties. But oral attention, nipple pulling and a pussy filled with Caleb's fingers was bringing me to the verge. In the corner of my eye I saw Trevor gesture to his brother, and suddenly Caleb pressed up on my vaginal walls under my clit, my g-spot. I nearly screamed my response and felt a flying gush as my youngest son kept licking. The orgasmic burn flashed across my body and Caleb's well-coached fingers were making a second one build. On the third I convulsed violently and lost my grip on the bar's edge. Off balance with my legs raised, I began to fall backwards.

Luckily Trevor had stayed with me during my spasms and suddenly the weight of most of my torso was held aloft only by both nipples between my son's thumbs and forefingers. This added burn sent another wave cascading across me and my outcries echoed in my head and across the basement.

Moments later, as the orgasms still lingered, I was pulled off the bar and found myself face up and on my back, sideways across one of our bar chairs, luckily upholstered on the seat and back. Also fortunate was the fact I had spent time in the 'wheel' yoga position, as I was in a reverse arch until Trevor's tattooed arms slid under my neck and brought his cock to my upside-down face. As I began to lick his hairy sack, still sticky and matted with throat goop, I felt Caleb arrive from behind the bar and his hands in the crooks of my knees, raising and spreading my legs. My wonderful sons 'spit roasting' me! Yes, yes, yes! I hadn't had two cocks inside me since college, and this was so much better!

"Fuck me, Caleb! Fuck me like a whore!" I yelled out to the side from the forested testicular canopy I was beneath. I raised my legs and widened them as far as I could, my muscles reminding me I wasn't a flexible teen anymore. I was sentimentally tearful as I felt my blonde son's long meat slide into the steaming pussy that was sending a river of juice down my ass crack.

"Ya bru, give it to her good!" My oldest said as my view changed to the vein-strewn underside of his cock entering my open mouth.

I hummed a disjointed aria of joy onto the shaft between my lips as both sons returned to my body once more. Caleb's initial strokes were tentative, his first pussy, apparently. Soon he was pounding away at me, pelvis slapping, cheered on by his brother, whose solid dick rhythmically exercised my throat muscles. Laying across that stool cushion, penetrated by two beautiful cocks, sweaty, my face covered in slime, body flaws exposed, I was simply euphoric as the three of us were enraptured in the rarest and most exquisite love that can exist within a family. If their plan was not to have me declared insane, but to outright kill me for their inheritance, death by asphyxiation, caused by a large, throbbing, tubular muscle blocking my airway, then so be it; I was so happy at that moment, and maybe low on oxygen after all.

But all too soon it was over, after several minutes Caleb began shouting 'Trev Trev' and another unintelligible exchange between them occurred, but I did manage to make out a 'me too' and an 'I don't care if our dicks touch!' from my oldest.

Before I had time to process their words, I was relieved of cocks and was being rolled off the barstool to face the floor and at least had the presence of mind to lower my knees to meet the 'whorehouse red' patterned area rug that graced the bar area. A sweaty wreck, my face coated with slime, I was grateful to be upright, but had to forego any neck stretches as two shiny erections were closing in on my gasping mouth like guided missiles.

How wonderful! I suddenly had two cock heads beyond my lips, both young men jacking to shoot their loads into me! A first for me; double dicks that were tricky to envelop and keep my teeth from interfering. I looked up at my handsome sons, overheated, flushed with lust for their mother, and out of breath. They came in quick succession, and I hummed melodically as my mouth was flooded with familial sperm, rich with my own DNA, as Ralph had gifted three women 'kin' with, as his father had gifted Darleen and his mother, and so on. It was saline, creamy and delicious, and there was plenty of it. .

9

On my knees as my sons hovered over me, I ecstatically showed them their loads as my tongue swirled slowly around my wide open mouth. Their overspray and the slime that had filtered down from my hair slid down my forehead, joining what was already there. Caressing their hairy thighs as their dripping, beautiful, still-swollen but slightly lowered dicks jiggled and swayed inches from my face, The boys high-fived each other and semi-embraced for a moment, pleased with their pact, no doubt, as was I.

Jaw open, I played with their semen as long as possible, but it began to mix with my saliva and lose its wonderful taste and unique silkiness, so I swallowed it loudly and told my sons how much I loved them. Again the tears began to flow as I caught my breath. Trevor disappeared and reappeared with cold liter bottled waters from the under-bar fridge for each of us, and we began guzzling them down. Still kneeling, I drank half of mine and then looked up at the ceiling and dumped the rest onto my face and neck. I gasped as the nearly frozen liquid chilled and rinsed me. I didn't care if the carpet was ruined by the moisture. My smartass sons then began emptying their bottles on my nude body. I shrieked a protest and threw my bottle and its cap at them as I arose to escape, all of us laughing. I trotted away, backwards, my gooseflesh quaking, my nipples stiff and pointing at them as the culprits. Their semi-hard dicks jiggled and swung nicely as they gave a cursory chase, all of us visible through the windows of the fully lit room.

The décor of our basement 'rumpus' room, old west-themed due to cowboy movie-lover Ethan, was big on floor space and glass. The cowpoke ambiance ended severely at the slate-floored border to the back wall. That wall that faced the pool was a set of sliding, heavy, floor-to-ceiling windows that slid to the side in four tracks to open up the whole room to breezes, party guests and mosquitoes. Of course they hadn't been opened for an event since Trevor's Upper School graduation party, a surprise where we flew some of his friends in, and my ex Nick and his wife as well. I smirked as I thought about how they would shit their pants if they knew I was fucking 'the boys'. I never would have imagined the reflected images that were now appearing in that wall of glass: A middle-aged mother, prancing around naked and glistening, raising her arms overhead and shaking her breasts chaotically during a break from joyously fucking her biological sons.

Any of the neighbors that bothered to trek through the insect-laden two acres of woods behind the house and found a gap in the high fence could see everything that was transpiring inside through that glass wall. From that point for the next few minutes they would have seen that M.J. Watts woman, a divorcee, well preserved but publicly thought to be somewhat dull due to her stuffy job. However on this night she was completely nude and apparently sloppy drunk. The torpedo-breasted bleached blonde had scored a double cougar hit and was entertaining two hung naked college boys. The chase ended behind the bar and they passed a whiskey bottle around. The threesome then stumbled over to the pool table and began to gather balls for a naked tournament. As a dark haired, tattooed young man bent over the table to make his first shot, the divorcee dropped down, spread his inked cheeks and began enthusiastically rimming him, yanking on his thick cock. Within a few minutes, that dark haired, tattooed man with the body of a male stripper was harshly and rapidly penetrating M..J. from behind. She was bent over the table as she rimmed the tall, fair-skinned young man, who was lying on his side on the green felt surface among the balls, curled up so his hairy ass was in her face. His lengthy erection was tucked between his legs out the back as the woman tugged quickly on it.

If the imaginary voyeur also read lips, he would have been confused, but their contrasting ages did make it possible. The woman was addressing them as 'my wonderful sons' and 'my sweet boys'. The young men kept calling her 'Mum' or 'Mumsy'. How could such a taboo, such a horrific deviance such as matriarchal incest occur in such an 'exclusive, gated community with crisply appointed, generously crafted homes'?

Neither the elitist sales literature nor the pompous real estate agents said anything about being fucked by your sons in the basement, but damn if it wasn't happening, I thought to myself as Trevor, at my request, pounded my vagina into pink shreds and my tongue drove into Caleb's held-open hairy ass hole and I did my best to jerk on his spit coated, protruding shaft. I didn't care if the table felt got stained; it had been replaced before. The billiard balls rolled around, randomly nudged by out bodies reacting to our quenching of forbidden sexual thirst. A couple even dropped into corner pockets.

The heretical show continued next to the windows on a redwood lounge chair, outdoor furniture brought indoors so Caleb could get some semblance of sun while not leaving the comforting confines of the house. He also used it to watch me sunbathe and swim as of late. The long, hinged chair had a stuffed, flowered vinyl cushion that ran its length. The sun--faded cushion smelled; a combination of old coconut suntan oil and bleach that was not entirely successful at removing the black dots of mildew that randomly appeared in the creases. Regardless, the smell of pussy was about to be added to the aromatic mix as my wonderful boys carried out some pre-determined plan they had cooked up.

Trevor laid down on it face up, his cock invitingly vertical. The foot of the chair was on the floor, the back raised at a slight angle. I was invited to straddle him and the low height of the chair, my feet on the floor for squatting reverse cowgirl. I easily slid his solid thickness into my dripping slit. I rode my oldest for a minute or so, then was prompted to lie all the way back on him with his erection still embedded. I assumed this was done to permit Caleb to bring his dick to my mouth until I realized what they were attempting. My feet had to leave the floor and I lifted my legs high and wide, as Caleb was mounting me missionary. I verbally gushed over my sons once more as Caleb lowered his pelvis toward mine.

It took a little effort and a verbal cadence called out by Trevor, but my darling sons had stuffed both their penises into me simultaneously and were now slowly fucking me. How wonderful! The double-dick stretch to my vagina was absolutely thrilling. I was gasping as each stroke took me back to a time when I had managed to accept a woman's fist, a bittersweet and brief affair long ago; a story for another time.

Speaking of same-sex attraction, the undersides of my sons' penile shafts were obviously smashed together, and I wonder if there was any deeply hidden satisfaction they were garnering from the forced close proximity. The nearly overwhelming penetration continued, a bit disjointed due to the porn-movie nature of what they were doing, but I was ravished and flattered they had thought to do this for me. I was imagining they would both shoot their orgasms into me, filling my uterus with sperm so I could feel it, like a sloshing belly full of beer. Suddenly Caleb retreated, his dick shiny and swaying. He stepped quickly away, toward the bar. My stomach lurched. Trevor continued inside me, increasing his pace as my shell-shocked muscles adjusted.

I was worried that Caleb had sudden remorse, as he almost ran for his shorts. Had I ruined his life? Was this all too much for my sensitive son, even with his best friend and brother here with him for support? I tried to move and protested in a slurred winded grunt. My oldest had me locked against him and held me by the midsection and a tit. I'll admit it was a bit awkward, and Trevor beneath me had a hell of a task to slip back and forth to pump his shaft into me. I had tried my best to use my arms to keep the full brunt of my weight off him.

Caleb returned with a bar towel and something in his hand. Lube!

As anyone who has spent any time with their colon occupied, the stimulation can have calamitous results if biological processes have not completed, let's say. I had cleaned out this night, despite my expectation then of only a hand job for Caleb. That enema turned out to be quite a lucky happenstance.

"A bit of buggery, Mum?"

"It better be more than 'a bit'!" I responded, arching my back to give my blonde son access to my ass, suddenly accessible when Trevor let his erection slide out of my happy slit. It was a dripping mess down there, I could feel in my crack as Caleb put his fingers in my anus for the first time, twisting as he spread the KY jelly. I smiled and blew a kiss to him as he looked up at me.