Ralph Wrecked It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum!" he shouted, reaching the island-bound sink quickly with his long legs. "Are you okay? Are you ill?"

"Not ill," I shook my head. There was no sense in lying. "Just busted. Sit down, Caleb. I have a major confession to make. You'll be the first ones alive to know about this. Can you call your brother and put him on speaker?" I handed him my phone. I couldn't read the screens through my tears.

We caught Trevor in his Range Rover driving alone. He pulled into a car park, they call them down there, so he could hear my admission.

My sons asked some logical questions, if I cheated on their father, if I was I going to be arrested, and stated they would support me no matter what. My wonderful boys.

"Simply put, you have a sister. Well, half sister." The silence was as deafening as that of the relatives at Ralph's will reading.

"Do you remember when you started Lower School, and I was gone for almost a year, supposedly backpacking around Europe?"

To be continued...