All Comments on 'Rambling Chantrix'

by Rambling_Chantrix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

hawt

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Just started

Got through the confusing opening diatribe which had me scratching my head at the relevance to the story.

Is the 'I' in the actual story male of female. I am far enough in that it should have been at least hinted at.

What does the tag 'demisexual' mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost perfect

I've never seen a story that so perfectly checks all the boxs for me, as much as this one.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 4 years agoAuthor

Hi @UltimateHomeBody! Nice to see a returning face. Thank you for your comments here and on "Demonic Stricture." I'll try to respond to your concerns.

The opening "diatribe" can hopefully be taken as character building for the speaker, who is demisexual but still wants to tell stories about sex (and is also a rambler). Demisexuality is, crudely speaking, a subrange on the asexual spectrum wherein folks can experience sexual attraction but usually only to people they have gotten to know well and with whom they've formed deep bonds. Overt sexuality outside those bounds can be alienating or even sickening to demisexual folx. Here is a longer explanation that I've found useful: https://planamag.com/confessions-of-a-demisexual-d945920d59ee

As for the speaker's gender, the fact that you're confused suggests to me that you're in the lovely privileged position of having a lot more of this world to explore. You get to embark on a delightful adventure from here! If you continue reading, the speaker in the story will eventually reveal that they have a penis, if that's interesting to you, but I don't think the story will ever explicitly state the character's gender. This, like the inclusion of the diatribe, is an intentional choice that I've made. Explaining my decisions feels like cheating (I'm no JK Rowling, and I don't believe in author intentionality as oracle), so I'll just leave it at that.

There's a lot more than "male" or "female" in this world, and I actually really like the formulation generated by your typo: "male of female." A beautifully fluid thought.

@Anonymous thank you for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a wonderful story. Thank you sharing it with us. It provides insight into a world that many wouldn't even be aware that exists.

If i could make a suggestion:

I'm an old timer. The world of the 1960's thru 1970's that i grew up in is vastly different than that of today. At the time, the research of Kinsey & Hite into human sexuality was groundbreaking. The categorization of human sexuality into different types and sub types is far more advanced today. It's fascinating from a scientific point of view but any "label" that you assign yourself can be rather restrictive.

It's been my experience that we're all going through the changes from cradle to grave. So much of it is hormonal. One might think of the brain as a chemical stew. Change the mix and you change the person. Their tastes and attractions can change over time. To think of oneself as being " formless " & without a clearly defined label can save a lot of unnecessary stress and internal conflict..

Relax and go with the flow ? Accept that everything is a situation and that situations can change ? Aspire to love without limit and just take it all in stride?

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Wonderful Story

Thank you, Anonymous, for your kind words, and your insightful contribution! I should clarify that despite my best (and possibly misguided) efforts to portray this as a true story—efforts undermined, I will note, by the Literotica mods removing the "true story" tag as well as the words "true story" from the work's description—this is NOT a true story. It is fiction, and the speaker is not me. While I agree with the speaker on some fronts, they are not my mouthpiece.

As such, I am not in as much need of your advice as the speaker is, but I appreciate it nonetheless. I believe one factor in the more recent proliferation of labels is the fact that the dominant ideology deals with post-modernism and identity politics. Within that realm, definition is the best weapon against the onslaught of homophobia, transphobia, etc.. I personally am somewhat anti-gender (which implies a sort of anti-label stance when it comes to sexuality), but I don't think we'll reach that fluid nirvana under capitalism. Cheers to better and less constrictive times beyond the horizon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This story is absolutely wonderful and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Wow! Amazing story. Wonderfully written and a joy to read. I love the tangible characters and their relationships, the small details that make it feel real from start to finish, the slow build, the satisfying finish, and so many generously and convincingly arousing scenes along the way. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a fellow demisexual I could totally relate to the pre-ramblings- exactly what I need from erotica, to get to know the characters, their personalities, slowly building the all necessary relationship before the sexual feelings can arise. I loved not knowing if RC was male or female- it really didn’t need to be known, his sweet personality unfolding was much more important! You are wonderfully talented! Thank you, wish you’d write more erotica for demis!! Absolutely got me going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRambling_Chantrix@Rambling_Chantrix
6/8/23 - ... I've still just been writing Witch From Mercury smut. A lot of it. If you want angsty degeneracy with a side of lesbian mecha pilot, check https://archiveofourown.org/users/Rambling_Chantrix/ !! # I'm just a kinky fox girl with too many words. You can find my ot...