Ramsay Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
Tana spends time with her daughters.
5.3k words
4.35
10.5k
15
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly woke up from her nap, snuggling up against her middle sister Holly. Holly was resting on the bed, with her eyes closed. Tilly looked down at Holly's cock, which was completely flaccid. Tilly wrapped her hand around Holly's cock and smiled.

"Good morning little friend," she said as she rubbed Holly's cock. "I missed you so much. I really enjoyed our last moment together. Would you mind if I sucked on you?"

Not waiting for a reply, Tilly lowered her mouth to Holly's cock and began to suck her sister off. Holly moaned softly as she felt Tilly sucking her off. Lazily, she opened her eyes and smiled at her little sister.

"What a great way to wake up," Holly moaned as she tousled Tilly's hair. Suddenly their oldest sister Megan walked into the room.

"What dirty little sisters I have," she said as she rubbed her own cock. Tilly and Holly smiled. "Guys," she said. "Mum is watching a movie in the living room. What do you think of the three of us going down there and exploring her body?" Holly and Tilly nodded in agreement and began to follow their sister as they headed downstairs to the living room.

On the couch, their mom was sitting wearing nothing but a pink nightgown. Megan smiled and led her sisters over to the couch. Tilly dropped to her knees and began to rub her mother's legs and hips.

"Oh my god Mom," Tilly whispered as she opened her mom's nightgown, revealing her cock. "Your cock is so big and delicious." She then proceeded to suck on her mom Tana's cock.

As Tilly sucked her own mother off, Holly thought about what she wanted to do to her mother. She finally proceeds to untie her mom's nightgown, unveiling her 33B breasts. After licking her lips, Holly slips her cock between her mom's breasts and begins to titfuck her.

Megan smiled as she watched her sisters fondling their mother. She looked down at her mother and smiled at her mom's open mouth. "You know Mom," she said as she rubbed her own cock against Tana's mouth. "You shouldn't keep your mouth open. You never know what might slip inside?" With that comment, Megan slipped her own cock into her mother's mouth. This caused her mother to open her eyes and smiled at her daughter, who was pumping her cock in her own mouth. Tana reached up and wrapped her hand around Megan's cock, withdrawing it from her mouth.

"Meggy," she moaned. "If you wanted me to suck you off, you only have to ask. But for now, I'll gladly suck you dry." With that said, Tana proceeded to bob her head up and down on Megan's cock.

Megan moaned as her mother sucked and slurped her cock. She thought she would be able to prevent herself from cumming for 2 hours. Suddenly, Tana stuck a finger up Megan's ass. That digit intrusion pushed Megan over the edge.

"Oh fuuuuccccckkkk," Megan screamed as her hand forced her mom's head down on her cock, just as it hit her mom's throat, Megan came, and filled Tana's mouth and stomach with her Meggy cum.

Moaning loudly, Megan pulled away and realized what she had done. She looked down. "Mom I am so-" She was interrupted by her mom kissing her and sharing some of her own cum with her, it tasted sweet. After about two minutes, Megan leaned away and looked at her mother. "Mom, I- that was so... good. I loved it."

"Would you like to go farther?" Tana still wanted more. "You're still so hard even though you came so much in my mouth."

"Farther?" Megan was confused by this comment.

"Yes, farther." Tana kissed Megan and then pulled away, lying down on the couch, she spread her legs. "I wanted my first to be with you. I always wanted your cock in me, to break my hymen. That's why I refused dating other guys. Please Megan, push your cock into Mommy's pussy. Please, make me feel like your sweet, little lover."

Megan slid onto her mother and looked down, her own cock hanging down in between her legs, it looked as if it had gotten bigger, from size 9 to like size 11, it was odd. Sexy, but odd. But who was Megan to complain. She slid her mouth down to her mother's right nipple and bit it gently, hearing a soft moan from her mother's lips as she continued biting. Tana kissed her daughter's neck and cupped her breasts as Megan suckled on her mom's breast. Tana stroked her daughter's head and tilted her head up to face her eyes.

"Sweetie," she said. "I think it's time to have sex. Mommy is ready for your beautiful cock inside her tight pussy."

Megan moaned as she got into position and spread her mother's legs, revealing her mom's pussy.

"Start off slowly," her mom said. "Mommy hasn't had sex in 30 years." After Tana gave birth to Megan, Holly, Tilly, and Holly's twin brother Jack, her husband never had sex with her.

"Okay Mom," Megan said as she pushed her cock into her mother's pussy.

Tana felt her immense cock being trapped between their stomachs, its hardness creating a contrast to the softness of their skin. She wanted this. She wanted to make love to Megan. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have her inside. She let her tongue search out Megan's and their kiss became even more passionate.

Fuck me, please just fuck me, Tana thought. She didn't want to stop the kiss, or she would have screamed it out loud. Almost as if Megan could read her mind, she felt Megan's body shift, without breaking the kiss, and Megan's cock was rubbing against Tana's wet pussy, getting covered in her juices. She spread her legs, while keeping the kiss passionate, wanting to show the 22 year old that she was ready.

The big head was pushed against her opening, feeling like it would be way too big, but its hardness, and Linda's prodigious wetness, caused it to plop inside. Tana gasped into the kiss, and Megan stopped her forward movement. She felt so full. Like her body was going to break in the most wonderful way. She kept the kiss going, and she felt her lover start to move again. The British cock moving deeper into her, stretching her in ways she had never been stretched before.

Tilly felt left out. Since her oldest sister was fucking their mother, their mother's cock was not available for her to suck on. Her eyes met with Holly's and they both smiled.

"Wanna 69?" Holly asked. Tilly moaned in agreement as she began to caress her own sister's body.

Meanwhile, Megan continued to push her cock inside her mom's pussy. It was slow. Almost painfully slow, because Tana wanted more. She moved her legs around her daughter's body, letting them rest on her butt, and then tried to pull her closer. They both moaned out wildly into the kiss. Megan felt Tana's hips smash into her own, and she knew she had taken all of it. All of the marvelous cock that stretched her pussy out, like no other cock had ever stretched her.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Sweetie," Tana moaned. "That makes mommy feel soooooo gooooood. Plunge that delicious tool inside me and fuck your mother."

Megan took the cue that her mother wanted to speed things up, and started to move her hips. Moving back and forth, slowly at first, as Tana held her tightly with her pussy, but quickly building up a fast pace. Tana answered by moving her hips, her legs still around her daughter's hips, holding on for the wild ride. She wanted to get fucked, just she didn't know it would be this good. Her daughter's smooth, hard, heavyweight cock, giving her pleasures that her body could barely handle. Trying to show in the kiss, just how good her young lover was making her feel.

"Oh baby," she purred as she stroked Megan's head. "Mommy is so proud of you. Keep fucking me sweetie. Keep fucking your mommy."

She felt like she was being ground into the bed. Her hips lifted from the bed, thanks to her legs being wrapped around Megan, and then being slammed down, as Megan's cock buried itself deep inside of her. She was shocked by the strength her daughter showed. She tried to keep up, but found that it was best to just focus on the kiss, while trying to hang on for dear life.

Once the orgasm started to get close, there was no fighting it. Tana tried to hold back, prolonging the tingling pleasure of dancing on the edge of an orgasm, but there was no stopping it. Each thrust brought her closer and closer, until it hit her like a tidal wave. She screamed into the kiss. Feeling her pussy grasp Megan's hard cock so tightly, that she was certain that either the cock or her pussy would end up breaking. Wave after wave of immense pleasure made Tana need to break the kiss to try and get air, as she heard herself give out several guttural moans. Not only was she having the greatest orgasm of her life, but she was getting pounded hard through the whole thing.

Once it ended, Tana tried to regain her composure. It wasn't easy, as she was still getting taken hard by the sweet little girl, who was her eldest daughter.

"She is pretty good, right?" She heard Holly asking.

Pretty good? It was amazing. How was this girl able to do things like this to her? She had completely forgotten about Holly even being here. Had she made a fool out of herself again? Losing herself in the love making.

She then noticed something else. Her other daughter was naked. Not only naked, but she also saw that she had something in common with Megan and her. Between Holly's legs, she also had a cock. It seemed to be the same size as Megan's, that was still fucking her, but as Meg's was smooth, Holly's was more veiny and pronounced. On top of that, Holly was stroking it.

"What? What is that?" Tana said dumbfounded.

"I think you know very well what it is," Holly said smiling. "You did not think that Megan was the only one in the family to have one, did you?"

She didn't know what to think. Holly had a massive cock too? Clearly she did, as Tana could see it just a few feet away. She tried to think clearly, but instead she felt her head getting dizzy. Only a minute had passed, but her body was ready again. Megan's cock was making her feel so good, that there was no way to stop it. She held onto Megan with arms and legs again, looking at Holly stroking her cock, as her second orgasm came rolling in. It wasn't as powerful as the first one, but it was still an overwhelming pleasure, making her wonder what kind of superhuman Megan must be.

When things were starting to clear up, after the orgasm, she saw that Holly had moved even closer, pointing her hard cock towards her mom's face. Tana suddenly felt a need to suck on it. She had wanted to suck on Megan's cock earlier, but it had not turned out that way. This cock was just as beautiful, and it looked so inviting, like it was calling out to her, to put her lips around the mammoth head. She opened her mouth, stretching her head forward to meet the cock, but just as her lips made contact, it was pulled away.

"Hold on. We have one more surprise for you," Holly said, holding her cock out of reach. "You can come out now."

Tana was disappointed she didn't get to suck on the big cock, still enjoying Megan hammering away at her. One more surprise? And it was a person? Maybe it was one of the other mothers. She certainly was starting to understand why they all said they loved this solution to spare their kids. They got to save their children, and have the most amazing sex at the same time. If she had to share her moment with another mother it wouldn't be that bad.

She looked towards the doorway to see who it was. Nothing could prepare her for what she was about to see. Into the room, came her sweet little daughter Tilly Ramsay.

"Mom? What are you doing?" She heard her sweet daughter Tilly, ask shockingly.

"Tilly? It is not what you think. I-, I am doing this for you. It's-," she felt her head spin even more. What was she doing here? No daughter should ever see her mother like this, and especially not with someone other than her husband, one of her other daughters nonetheless.

"Don't worry, Mom. I am just kidding. I know everything," Tilly said giggling. "You could even say this was all my idea," she continued.

Tana tried to stop Megan from keeping on taking her, but her body was too weak, after the two powerful orgasms she just had. All she could do was just lie there, letting Megan fuck her, while she was talking to her youngest daughter.

"Your idea?" she asked.

"Yes. Let me tell you all about it. Just keep on doing what you are doing," Tilly said, moving to the bed, and sitting down. "I think you were just about to take Holly's cock into your mouth."

Tana wanted to protest. She couldn't help being fucked, but at least she could make sure it wasn't made worse, by sucking on Holly's cock. Still, when the cock was presented right before her lips, her mouth seemed to engulf it on its own. Her lips straining to take the whole head, and with it in her mouth, she figured she might as well suck on it. It tasted wonderful, and it felt good in her mouth.

"So, this whole thing started a few months ago. I wasn't trying to mate with Holly and the others at the time, sadly, but that was just about to change. One day after school I saw Holly talking to Megan. I recalled her voice right away. You see mother, I was a member of a special website," Megan explained, without making much sense to Tana.

Tana wasn't sure where to look. At Megan, who was making her feel better than any other person ever had? At Holly, that was stuffing her mouth full of cock? Or at her youngest daughter, Tilly, who was telling her a story? All of them felt strange. All of them deserved her focus right now.

"Well I found it because I had a thing for girls with cocks. Futanari, as they are sometimes called. So from a website for that, I found my way to another website. Holly's website. She posts all kinds of futanari related things there, but my absolute favorites are the movies. That is how I recognized her voice. I had watched all of her movies, fucking all kinds of women, and now I learned, she might have a kid going to my school. You can imagine I was shocked, Mom," Holly continued her story.

Tana was shocked. Her youngest daughter was watching porn? Porn starring the woman whose cock she was now eagerly sucking on, Tilly's older sister?

"I was beside myself. First I wanted to run up and tell her I was a fan, but lucky enough they drove off before I could do that. Instead I started to think of a plan to learn more. I started by watching all the videos again, and that is when it hit me. The younger masked girl in the videos must be the younger sister. She was only in a handful of the videos, but she was of course amazing too. I had seen Holly a lot at school, but never imagined she could be the girl in the videos. Now I figured she must be," Tilly said, staring at where Megan's massive cock was moving into her mother.

"It took me a few days to talk to Megan. Not about what I had learned of course, but about general things. I learned there was more to her than just her cock. Like I have told you before, she must be the nicest person in the world. I quickly got to know her, and the other girls. For a moment, I started to feel bad, that I had gotten close to her with some devious motives," Tilly went on.

Tana saw her daughter lean in close, watching more and more cock disappear into Tana's mouth. She had started to be able to take a mouthful, even if it stretched her mouth to the limits.

"They shared the secret with me. That Megan had the problem with being over sexual, and that them helping her, had led to Eleni getting pregnant. All the drama that had come from their friends, and that it had ended with their friends stepping in. I knew from the start that it was perfect for you. That Megan would love fucking you, and that you would love it too, Mom," Tilly said, giggling.

She was right. Tana had never been feeling better than now. Never felt more pleasure than today.

"So we worked on it together, me, Megan and Holly. I told them about you, and we set the plan in motion to get you here now, just like this. You fell right into it. I knew you would, Mom," Tilly said, sounding superior.

"But now comes the next step. The deal is that as long as Megan gets to fuck our mother, she won't fuck either of us girls. Lucky enough there is another cock, the cock that brought me and you here. I see how much you love sucking on it, but I want to try it too, Mom. Would you let me suck on Holly's big cock?" Tilly asked wantonly.

Holly's cock? Her daughter wanted to suck on it, just like she was now. She couldn't believe it. She was doing this to save her daughter, and now it turns out that it was all just a trap? She could tell that her daughter really wanted it. She had worked towards this moment for weeks. Was she really going to deny her the pleasure now? Deny her the pleasure, so she could get it herself. She felt Holly move, and Holly's cock being pulled from Tana's mouth.

"Okay," she said carefully. "Suck on it like only a Ramsay can," she said, with a more determined look.

Had she just done that? She had told her daughter to suck on the giant cock, attached to someone much older than her. Sucking the cock of her older sister beside her eldest sister, who was currently fucking their mother. She saw her daughter position herself with her face in Holly's lap, looking hungrily at the massive cock.

"I have been dreaming about this for a long time," Tilly said dreamily.

"Me too," Holly answered, putting her hand on the side of Tilly's head.

Tana looked on as her daughter struggled to get the head into her mouth, but felt proud as her daughter closed her lips behind it, knowing the head must fill her mouth up completely. She saw the sparkle of happiness in her eyes. Was this the right thing? Letting her daughter fulfill her slutty dreams?

"Oh, fuck," she gasped.

Was watching her daughter suck cock really getting her even more excited? She clung on to Megan again, knowing another orgasm was imminent.

"I am going to cum," Megan cried out.

"Not inside," Tana tried.

"I always cum inside," Megan answered.

Tana knew it was a bad idea, but she couldn't help it. She used her pussy muscles to milk the gigantic cock, wanting Megan to feel the same pleasure, that she was about to experience herself. Unaware of who came first, she felt her body go wild, while also feeling the powerful shots of warm cum filling her, creating a relentless orgasm, taking her to unknown orgasmic heights.

It took some time before she came to. Not that she had passed out, but her body had been so overwhelmed, she needed a few minutes to catch her breath, and get full control again. Megan was laying on her left, and to her right, Tilly was still working on Holly's massive cock, with her little mouth. Or maybe not so little, because where Tana had struggled to get more than a mouthful, Tilly had taken the whole thing. She looked on in amazement, as Tilly deepthroated the hulking tool for a few seconds, before letting it go and gasping for air.

"I told you I could do it," Tilly said proudly.

"And you will have plenty of more times to show me just how good you are," Holly said, clearly impressed. "Now I need to test your pussy before I cum already."

Tana couldn't believe her ears. Her daughter wasn't happy with just sucking on it? She watched Tilly spring from the couch, quickly tossing her long hair aside.

"Oh, Mom. It is my turn to take one of these monsters on now. You don't mind, do you?" Tilly said, while flipping over onto her back, and laying down on her back, on the bed next to her mother.

She wanted to protest. She knew that it would be the proper thing to do. Just that after today, her view of what was right, seemed to be skewed. She had cheated on her husband with a 24 year old girl, sucked the 24 year old girl's sister's cock, and had three of the most heart shaking orgasms of her life. Could she deny her daughter the same pleasures?

Holly moved Tilly to her side, laying face to face with her recently fucked mother, and lifted her leg up, exposing her sweet pussy. Tana looked down and saw the giant cock poke out between her youngest daughter's legs, glistening with saliva, and then poke its way into her daughter's tight, little hole.

12