Ramsay Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," Tilly moaned.

Tana looked at her daughter's face. It was twisted in a mix of pain and pleasure. More pleasure. There was no stopping it now. Her daughter was about to get fucked, and it was all her fault. If she had only said no to the deal, they wouldn't be here now. If she had only not enjoyed getting fucked so much, she could have told her daughter that they would just leave. She had failed, and now her daughter was going to get fucked too. By a woman she had just learned was a pornstar, her own sister.

"It feels even bigger than I could have ever imagined," Tilly said, gritting her teeth.

Tana knew exactly what Tilly meant. It was only a few moments ago, when she went through the same thing. Her lower regions were still sore, even if the abundance of cum was helping a bit. She wanted to comfort her daughter. Wanting to show that she had decided to support her, and help her make this feel as good as it possibly could. Her lips reached out and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you see what I mean now?" Holly said. "Before I was here, when you were fucking my older sister, and now you get to be here, when I fuck my youngest sister. Is that not the perfect way to do it?"

It might not have been how Tana imagined the day to go, or a situation she would have wanted her daughter to be in. But, if it had to happen, it should be like this.

"Yes," she said, looking into her Tilly's ecstatic eyes.

She felt her daughter's arms cling to her and before she knew what was happening, their lips met. She hesitated at first, kissing her own daughter, but when she felt the passion from her daughter, she answered it. It was the second time today she was kissing another girl, and it felt great. She knew how her kiss with Megan had intensified their love making, and she was hoping that the kiss she was sharing with her daughter now, would heighten the pleasure she was getting from making love to Holly.

Engulfed in the wonderful kiss, she almost missed what was happening underneath her. Megan must have recovered as Tana felt her butt cheeks being pulled apart, and something was being applied to her butthole. She wanted to panic, but she knew that if she was to stop this, she would need to stop kissing Tilly. She didn't want that, she wanted to kiss her for much longer. Even as she felt the massive head being pushed against her asshole, slowly stretching it open, she just decided to hold her daughter closer, and kiss her more passionately.

She felt her daughter tense up, knowing she was reaching the peak of pleasure, and tried her best to carry her through the orgasm with the kiss. Meanwhile her eldest daughter was pushing ever deeper into her ass, making her wince in pain and pleasure. She felt depraved, letting her own daughter do what she almost always denied her husband. Now she knew what the other girls had been talking about. Megan was an amazing lover, and from the look of her daughter, so was Holly.

Suddenly her daughter pulled away, leaving Tana's lips feeling empty.

"She is about to cum," Tilly whispered to her mother.

No, she thought, feeling that Tilly wouldn't want Holly to pull away.

"Cum inside of me," Tilly said, looking in front of her.

"Did you hear that, Mommy?" Holly said, peeking over Tilly's arm. "Your daughter is just as bad as you are, wanting cum in her pussy."

Just at that moment, Holly lifted Tilly up and laid her down on top of Tana. Since Tana's cock was rock hard, it slipped inside Tilly's ass with little resistance. The four of them were now each inside someone, except for Tilly. Megan's cock was inside Tana's ass, Tana's cock inside Tilly's ass, and Holly's cock inside Tilly's pussy.

Tana had wanted to protest, but again her own actions shadowed over any protest she could give. She had loved it when Megan came inside of her, filling her with more cum than she had ever been filled with before. It felt amazing, and as her daughter had seen the ecstasy it had given her, it only made sense she wanted that for herself. She had to bite her tongue, to not speak out and show herself to be a hypocrite.

"I am going to cum too. Going to cum in this sweet ass," Megan called out.

Tana had to grab on to the sheets of the bed, feeling her ass getting pounded harder and harder with each thrust, knowing that her tight, little butt wasn't only stretched more than ever before, but also fucked harder than anyone else had ever dared fucking it.

"What a sweet moment," Holly said, euphorically. "Mother and her daughters, about to cum inside each other, one in the pussy and one in the ass, like a perfect harmony."

Tana couldn't help but agree. It was something poetic over the whole situation. A moment later she saw her daughter's face get twisted in bliss, her own orgasm, from the libidinous ass stomping, following close behind. Holly and Megan cried out a second later, Tana felt her ass getting filled with jet after jet of luscious cum, knowing Tilly's pussy must be getting the same treatment. All four girls were cuming together in an orgasmic unison, making Tana feel both happy, and like she was the most perverted mother in the world.

"I am beat," Megan said, sliding out of Twna's gaping ass.

"That was amazing," Tilly added.

Tana agreed with both of them. It was amazing and she felt like her body couldn't take any more. She had fallen in love with big cocks, after today, but they certainly took a toll.

"Can Megan expect you back, next time it is your turn in the schedule?" Holly asked. "I mean can you spend more time with us?"

"Yes, Tana answered hesitantly. " I do not think you would be able to keep me away even if you tried," she added, knowing it was true.

"Can we make a movie then? Me, Holly and both of you," Tilly asked cheerfully.

"You certainly made a good audition for that, but mom would need to agree too," Holly answered.

"I think we will be able to convince her, right Mommy?" Megan added.

"I am not so sure about that, I am not an actress," Tana said, feeling like it was an awful idea to let her daughter shoot porn. "And next time you need to use protection. What if you get pregnant?" She added to her daughter.

"I should finish school before I get pregnant. I loved how it felt when you came inside of me, Holls, so we need to find some solution," Tilly said. "Until then I have an idea that might not help that much, but at least it won't hurt."

With that, Tana felt Tilly stand up on her knees, and straddle her face, her daughter's cum covered pussy being placed just over her mouth and nose. She was shocked by her daughter's baldness, and naughtiness, but more so with the intoxicating smell. She started to lick and suck her daughter, her mouth filling with the sweet taste of pussy and girl-cock cum.

"Seems like most of the cum have leaked out of your pussy already," Tilly said, licking her mother's thighs, "but I bet this other hole is still full of yummy cum."

Tana couldn't believe her ears. Was this really her daughter? Sticking her little tongue into her mother's forbidden, even if freshly fucked, butthole. She hadn't raised her to be a deviant pervert, still she had never loved her daughter more than now. Her tongue felt amazing, and she wondered how she had lived her life, without getting rimmed before. She dug her face deeper into her daughter's pussy, wanting all the piquant cum inside of it.

"I think we have found a new favorite mother, daughter combo," Holly said.

"I am sure some of the others will have something to say about that," Megan added, "but I certainly think we have hit the jackpot."

Tana smiled to herself. Her naughtiest side had been brought out today, and she wasn't sure she could ever go back.

"Tilly, get your face up next to your mothers'," Holly commanded.

Tana felt her daughter's pussy get pulled away from her face, and she saw her other two daughters stroking their big cocks. No sooner than after Tilly pressed her pretty face next to hers, the big cocks started to cover them with cum. This time, Tana was ready for her cum bath, and closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, hoping to catch as much as she could in it, wanting to taste more of the wonderful cum.

As the cum shower ended, she pulled her daughters close, giving them each a long, cum filled, kiss.

"Ok, now I am really beat," Megan said smiling. "Hurry up and clean up, Tills, we are late to meeting the others," she continued.

Tana looked at her daughter. Tilly was a mess, and she imagined that she didn't look much better herself.

"Thank you Mommy, for taking care of me today," Megan said, always the polite girl.

"My pleasure," Tana said, knowing that life for her, and her daughters, had changed forever.

However, the four of them still had ideas for how the rest of their week would be.

To be continued.

12