Ramses II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there's another thing that women like my Prince. Let me show you." With that Paser gently pushed Ahset down onto the bed. "They love having their nipples sucked on, right Ahset? But don't forget about her pussy." Ramses watched as Paser sucked on both of Ahset's nipples. He could see them harden as Paser's mouth covered them in his saliva. Meanwhile Paser continued sliding his finger in and out of Ahset's vagina. From Ramses' viewpoint, he had a perfect view up her body. He had never seen between a women's legs like this and could see that the pink fleshy lips around her pussy were becoming covered in her juices. He found the site beautiful to behold. Up her tight flat stomach, he could see Paser continuing to kiss and rub her breasts. They were just as beautiful. At that moment, he realized that this was something he wanted to experience for himself. As much as possible. As soon as possible.

Paser now shifted his attention and Ramses watched as he left her breasts behind and moved back to kiss her lips. But that was only for a brief time before he moved down her body, again over her breasts, over her stomach, down further until he shifted his body on to the floor and was before Ahset's spread open legs.

"Watch now Ramses," Paser told him. "Women also love when you lick their pussy. Tease a bit first." Paser licked and kissed his way around Ahset's wet pussy but Ramses could see that he was avoiding the actual area. Ahset was moaning and groaning now. Her hands were on the back of Paser's head trying to push him towards her pussy.

Paser looked back at Ramses and grinned. "Tease her until she's begging for it, and then..." Paser ran his tongue up the length of Ahset's pussy. Her body tensed and pushed itself against him. Paser took another lick. "See how she likes that my Prince." Ramses nodded. He and his cock saw how that caused her to react. "And right here is a special spot," Paser continued. He pulled her pussy lips apart and Ramses could see a small bud poking out at the top. "Watch," he ordered. So Ramses watched as Paser put his lips around that bud and sucked on it. Ahset's body shook and bounced in response. Was he hurting her? Ramses wondered. No, she didn't seem to be in pain but in amazing pleasure instead. Suddenly he realized that she was having an orgasm, cumming. He had experienced that pleasure himself and now recognized it in her. The deep moan, the uncontrollable shaking, the tensed muscles. Yes, she was cumming.

"Yes, yes, Paser, yes, just like that," she chanted as her orgasm continued. "Fuck me now. Please fuck me," she begged.

Paser looked back at Ramses once again. "Now that she has been pleasured, she's ready for me to fuck her." Paser stood up before Ahset. Ramses could see that fluid was dripping from his cock. He knew that that happened as he had also experienced it. That extra lubrication had always made his strokes much easier and he figured it would make penetration easier as well.

Ramses watched as Paser positioned himself above Ahset. He leaned down to kiss her and then held his cock at her entrance. Ramses watched entranced from behind as he pushed inside her. He could see her pussy expand to accept his girth. This time Paser moaned as he felt the penetration. Ramses watched as he started moving back and forth and grinding against Ahset.

Through his gritted teeth, he looked back at Ramses. "Always try to grind against that small bud you saw me suck on. Women like that area to be stimulated. And your motions. Throw some variations in now and then." To demonstrate, Paser started thrusting faster and faster. Ramses heard the slap of his body against hers.

Ramses reached down to grasp his own cock. The pre-sex lubricant was flowing from him and covering his cockhead. Without thinking, he rubbed it around and over and down his length. His hand travelled effortlessly up and down his length. Paser continued thrusting against Ahset's body and the two of them were kissing deeply. Ramses watched the two lovers closely, seeing how Paser's actions caused a reaction in Ahset. Making a note of which one of his movements seemed to elicit the greatest response.

Suddenly Paser stopped and pulled out. Ramses could see his red swollen cock covered in their juices. Though panting from the exertion, he was still teaching. "And there's more than one position you can have sex in." He tapped Ahset's thigh and she quickly flipped over to her hands and knees. This pushed her beautiful ass up towards Paser. "You see? Women really like this position. It seems to stimulate something inside them. And this way, one can hold on to the woman's hips and really thrust hard." To demonstrate, Paser slipped his cock back into Ahset and held on to her hips. He started thrusting hard against Ahset's ass and it jiggled in response to his forward actions.

Ramses got up from his chair and moved to the side to get a better view. By looking between their bodies, he could see Paser's cock sliding in and out of Ahset's pussy. Mindlessly, his hand continued stroking his cock at the site. His eyes travelled up and down Ahset's body. Her skin was flawless. He could see her breasts hanging down from her chest as she knelt there. She looked his way. He could see the lust in her eyes. The fire burning inside her.

"My Prince. Please come here with that cock. I have to taste it. I want to be the first woman to swallow your seed."

Ramses looked towards Paser as he continued fucking Ahset. He grinned back at Ramses, "Never turn down a woman's request. Especially one like that."

"You're ok with it?" Ramses asked.

"Of course. In the bedroom, the woman is always in charge. If she wants you, you don't ask questions. If she wants another woman, don't complain." He continued sliding his cock back and forth. "Sometimes she may ask you to dominate her but ultimately she's in charge."

Ramses nodded and shifted his body closer to Ahset's face. She dropped down to one elbow and reached out with the other hand for his penis. Ramses almost came on the spot when she touched him. No one had ever touched him like this before. He watched in amazement as her hand took up his earlier stroking motion.

"An amazing gift you have here My Prince. So hard. So big. Remember that you will never have to stroke your cock by yourself again - unless you want to. No woman in the harem will ever deny you your wishes. You are a Prince. You will be Pharaoh and you are a God. But remember - though anything you wish will not be denied, do not let the power change you. Paser has taught you well I think. You will remember this. Women will do whatever you want, whenever you want. But don't ever force them. They will do it willingly. If someone does not, or cannot due to their health, there will always be someone else able and willing."

Ramses listened closely to Ahset's lesson, trying to take it all in. It was difficult though as she continued stroking his ready-to-burst cock. As she finished she leaned closer to him and he held his breath as her tongue touched his cockhead. He continued holding his breath as she took the first inch or two into her mouth. He couldn't take any more and reluctantly felt his cum boiling from his loins and travelling up his length. "Oh, oh, I'm cumming!" he exclaimed and tried pulling back but Ahset reached out and pulled him closer, sending another couple inches into her mouth. Again he tried pulling back. He was going to cum in her mouth. What sort of horror would that be for her?

It was too late though. His first blowjob was too much for him. The buildup from the morning bath, the image of the gardener in his mind, watching Paser and Ahset have sex, Ahset's body there before him, her mouth around his cock. With a loud growl, he let loose. He felt the streams of cum erupt from his cock into her mouth. He couldn't help it. She would hate him afterwards he was sure. His orgasm continued on and on as he emptied his cock into her mouth. He watched as some overflowed and ran down her chin to drip on her sheets.

Dimly he was aware that Paser was groaning out as well and had pushed himself deep into Ahset's pussy. It seemed that he was cumming as well.

Finally, his orgasm ended and Ramses fell backwards almost crashing into the cabinet and its candles. Quickly he tried to apologize, "I'm so sorry Ahset. I couldn't stop it. It felt too good. Can you forgive me?"

Strangely though, Ahset didn't seem mad at him though. Instead she smiled widely at him. "Didn't I say I wanted to swallow your seed? That's what I wanted you to do."

"Oh."

"It's true that not all women like to do that. Most do though. And," she added as she licked her lips and brought some of his seed back to her mouth, "you really taste good. Some guys don't. But I could get used to this taste. Almost as good as Paser's," she added looking back at him with a smile. "And don't worry about not lasting too long. Again, keep practising and you'll be able to last as long as Paser did. And you're still young so it won't take too long for you to be ready to go again." Her gaze travelled down to his cock, which though he had just cum, was still semi-hard and starting to grow again. "And oh my, look at that." She looked back at Paser. "We need to find someone for this young man right away or else this cock will never go down."

Paser looked at Ramses, "Oh to be young again," he said. "I used to be able to do that. Now it takes a while before I've recovered enough. So, My Prince, how was your first lesson?"

Ramses smiled at his friend and teacher. "I would say it was very educational and you were right. I did enjoy it. When's the next one?"

Both Paser and Ahset laughed, and Paser replied, "Ahset, what have we done? Have we released a monster on the women of the kingdom?"

"Maybe so. But I like this kind of monster," she finished as she again reached for Ramses growing cock. It hardened a little more in her grip. "Oh my. My oh my. Impressive to say the least."

"Thanks," Ramses replied with a shy smile.

"So My Prince," Ahset continued, "is there someone you have your eye on that should come along for the second lesson?" Immediately his mind flew to the gardener. "Ah yes, I see there is," Ahset replied seeing him pause in thought. "What is her name?"

Ramses though said sadly, "I do not know. I have never met her and have never heard her name."

"So how do you know her then?"

"I have seen her working in the garden. She seems to be about my age, a young beauty who tends the flowers near my side of the palace."

Ahset thought for a moment. "Oh, I think I know who you mean. Her name is Nefertari. Very beautiful young woman. Give me a moment and I'll call for her. She may be working today but I'm sure she'd be willing to come visit us. Paser, can you hand me that cloth so I can clean up some of Prince Ramses's seed?"

"Of course," Paser replied and handed her the cloth. "I know of Nefertari. From Thebes I believe." He paused in thought before continuing. "Perhaps now I should leave you two to continue the lessons from here? I think Prince Ramses will be in good hands."

"Thank you. Yes, but please come back later and we can continue where we left off."

Paser nodded with a smile. "I will." He turned to Ramses, "My Prince. Listen to Ahset and her words. She knows much about the art of sex. And treat this Nefertari well."

Ramses nodded. "I will. Thank you for the lesson Paser."

"My pleasure." He turned to Ahset and bowed to her, "My Lady. As always, my heart has leaped in your presence and now drops as I depart."

"Mine as well Paser." Ramses watched as the two lovers exchanged a final kiss. Paser nodded at Ramses and parted the curtain to leave him with her.

That made Ramses feel a little embarrassed. Here he was sitting naked next to a naked woman. Even though he had just cum in her mouth, still, he was not comfortable.

"Why don't you redress, My Prince?" she suggested. "I will also redress and go find someone to gather Nefertari from her duties."

Ramses didn't hesitate and quickly slipped his clothes back on. Though his cock was still only semi-hard, it caused him some issues as he attempted to cover it. Ahset noticed his problems and commented as she slipped another dress over her body, "You should really find a different set of clothes to help your ... situation. I will speak to one of the seamstresses and see if she can put together an outfit for a ... well-developed young man such as yourself. I will return in a moment. Rest here for a moment. Are you thirsty?"

He nodded. He felt as parched as though he had been riding chariots all morning. "I am."

"Let me get you a drink as well." Ahset left from the room and he heard her calling to the other women.

Seconds later, a cute young woman appeared with a pitcher of water and a cup. Shyly, she asked, "My Prince, some water for you?"

"Yes please. Thank you ... What is your name?"

"Istnofret, My Prince," she replied quietly.

"Thank you Istnofret. I was getting quite thirsty."

"Anything more, My Prince."

"No, not right now. Thank you again."

Istnofret left bowing as she stepped through the curtain and made her way back to the main room. Seconds later another woman entered the room. She was older and was carrying a measuring string. "My Prince, my name is Menhet. Ahset suggested that I come and measure you for some new clothes. She suggested that you had a ... condition of some type?"

"Well." Calling his penis a condition didn't help his embarrassment.

"I am sorry. Let me reword that. She said that you were endowed like the God you are meant to be. I was not sure if I should say that or not. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It is a little embarrassing Menhet," Ramses replied.

"Don't worry My Prince. I am old and have seen many 'conditions' over the years." The smile on her face alleviated some of Ramses's concerns.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Start by just standing and letting me measure your body."

Ramses stood and let her run the string over his body. On a small piece of papyrus, she wrote down the various measurements. His height, the breadth of his chest, the length of his arms, the length of his legs.

"Are you still getting taller?" she asked.

"No, I have not grown any in the last cycle or so."

"Ok. You are a tall well-muscled young man. You really don't need to do any more growing. I did do some of your clothes back when you were younger but have not been assigned to your clothing in the recent past. You are much bigger now than you were then."

"Oh, really. So you've measured me before?"

"Yes. Though that was when you were just a young child. You wouldn't remember me." She paused a moment. "So, Ahset mentioned your ... endowment. Can I see how it causes you issues with your current set of clothing?"

Ramses grimaced a bit. His conversation with Menhet had caused his penis to soften and was no longer in the way. "Well. It's OK now."

"I see. However, you're a young man and it will grow on its own and cause you a problem?" Ramses nodded. "Hmmm... well, I need to see the situation to figure out what to do with your clothes."

His embarrassment returned. "I see. I'm not sure what to do."

"No worries, My Prince. Let me see if Ahset can return to assist us. I assume that's ok with you?" Ramses nodded his agreement. "One moment then."

Menhet stepped from the room and Ramses sat back down again to await her return. Ahset passed the threshold followed by Menhet. "So Menhet wants to see your endowment but you're having some issues?" she asked.

"It's just ... embarrassing."

"Not to worry My Prince. I'm sure I can help out, if you'll let me."

"Of course."

"And I've sent a messenger over to get Nefertari and talk to her leader so she doesn't get in trouble by leaving her job. It will take a while for her to arrive, and I've asked someone to let me know when she arrives. I want you to be presentable when she gets here."

"Ok."

"So, what can I do to help things out? Perhaps if I reveal my breasts to you again?" Ahset parted her dress allowing Ramses to see her. "I like having them played with. Paser is very good at getting me wet when he sucks on them. Perhaps you'd like to suck on them My Prince?" Ramses nodded quickly. "Well, I think that can be arranged." She moved forward to where he was seated and held her breasts out towards his mouth. Ramses took in the site of her breasts. They were not large but would be a handful if he held them. Her nipples were light brown and looked soft. She moved them to his lips and Ramses greedily sucked on them. First one and then the other. As he wet them with his lips, he could feel them harden with his tongue. He could also feel something else hardening. Beneath his clothes, his earlier issue was returning.

He heard Menhet exclaim to the side. "Oh, I see. Yes, that is an issue. Umm... yes. Ok. I see what you mean Ahset."

Ramses was too engrossed in sucking on Ahset's tits to pay much attention to the conversation.

"He's larger than I've ever seen," Ahset commented to Menhet.

"I know, me too."

"And he's probably not even completely engorged yet," Ahset added.

"I see. Ramses, will you stand for me so I can better see?"

Reluctantly Ramses pulled his mouth from Ahset's breasts. "Ok." Standing he realized that yes this had caused him to harden once again. He stood there uncomfortably as his cock strained against his clothes. Menhet dropped down to her knees and in an almost clinical fashion, she moved his cock from side to side. That didn't stop him from hardening at all.

"Yes. I see. I think I have an idea that may work. My Prince - do you harden up or down, if you know what I mean? Is this more comfortable?" and she held his cock up against his stomach, "or this?" and she held it down against his leg.

"Well," Ramses began. "When I'm not 'really' hard, down the leg is OK. It's just when it's really hard that it comes up at an angle."

Menhet continued moving his cock around. "You're not 'really' hard now though, are you?"

"No, not really."

"Hmmm... I see. Let me think about this a while. I enjoy a challenge." She stood back up and looked almost longingly at Ramses's cock as it dangled between his legs. It was again softening. "Interesting. Not overly large when it's soft. Still larger than normal but not extremely. That may make this easier. Or just control yourself and don't let it get hard when you're dressed," she added with a smile.

"I've been trying to do that."

"Yes, I would imagine. Maybe after today it won't be as much of an issue any more. Or maybe it will be worse. I think I'll have to come up with some sort of pouch or something that will hold your manhood whether it's soft or hard." She turned to Ahset. "I think I can have a couple items ready by later today."

"Thank you Menhet," Ahset replied. "I'll be waiting for your invention."

"My Prince," Menhet said bowing to Ramses. "You have made an older woman's day. I will come up with something to make you comfortable."

"Thank you Menhet."

As she opened the curtain to leave, another woman came along. "Nefertari is here," she told Ahset.

Ramses began getting nervous. He had only seen this girl from afar. What if she wasn't interested in him? What if she just figured he was forcing himself on her? He started mumbling, "I'm not sure this is a good idea. I don't want to force her to do something she doesn't want to."

Ahset rested her hand on Ramses wrist, "My Prince. Don't be nervous. I've said this before. Though you are the Prince and women have to obey you, we have ways to bypass that. We are skilled at throwing unwanted advances aside - even from a Prince or Pharaoh. But, believe me, I have heard Nefertari and her friends talk about you. They are all enamoured of you and she will not disappoint you. Though she is similar in age to you, she has already experienced the feel of a man. But no man like you I am sure. She has been taught by all us women how to please a man - when the man is worthy of pleasing. And you are worthy, My Prince. In more ways than one.