Ramzan Feast - Blackmail Begins

Story Info
A Lavish Meal and 3 Muslim Pussies.
4.4k words
4.17
38.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

"All festivals are good, and celebrating with our loved ones is indeed a joy. But, are the special people we bring home, to share happiness with, really there for the happiness?! Or, are they inside our homes to feast on a lot more than we want them to!!"

The following Multi-Part Story focuses on a tense conversation, with a clear sexual agenda.

A major portion of the same is in the form of Dialogues, and I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, also staying realistic at the same time - However, certain details related to traditional practices have been slightly tweaked, to help with the progression of the Tale, and keep the happenings simple.

Moreover, I wish to stress on the fact that I do not intend to hurt or disrespect the sentiments of any community, by Submitting this Work, and I sincerely hope all of you will like this New Series.

The Plot is set in India, and is recounted by Ron, a young Christian boy in his early 20's - The same character has already found a mentioning in my Erotic Universe, and was part of one among the many accounts discussed in 'Opening Up To My Mother'.

Happy Reading!!

It had been a routine of sorts for Nazal to invite me home, for a lavish meal, during the special month of Ramzan.

I knew him since my school days, but it was only after we joined the same college that we really bonded - He was always there for me, and considered me his best friend!!

Coming from a conservative Muslim family, Nazal never really had a lot of fun. He always spent his time at home, with his big family comprising of his dad, his mom, his elder brother & wife, and his 3 sisters.

His dad was very orthodox, and never encouraged him or his brother to bring their friends home, and I was among the very few boys who were allowed inside their house - They all liked me, and always thought of me as a well-mannered young lad!!

It was only last week that I got a call from Nazal, asking me to come over for lunch, just like the last three years.

However, this time, we were done with college, and it had been days since we met - I was both surprised and happy that he wanted to continue his kind gesture, even as the chances of us continuing to stay in touch were very less!!

We did share a very special bond, and I greatly enjoyed his company, but we were going separate ways as soon we started working - We were going to be a good thousand miles apart, in a few days time!!

Rightfully, I was adamant that I did not miss out on making memories I would forever cherish, and gladly agreed to be present at his house, on the final day of Ramzan!!

While it was Nazal's mother who opened the door for me, and welcomed me inside, last time, on this occasion, his mother and his sister-in-law greeted me together, as I politely wished them back!!

I was always amused to find his mom so pretty - Nadiya Aunty, as I called her, was 45, but still looked like in her early 30's.

One could never have guessed she was the mother of 5 grown-up children, and nothing seemed to have taken a toll on her body!!

His elder brother's wife, too, though a little chubby, had a very pleasing appearance, and was extra sweet to me.

Ayesha Bhabhi always had a smile on her face, and was one of the very few women I knew who made you feel at home!!

Lunch was quickly served, and the food tasted great, as every time, and we all ate together, talking & laughing, enjoying the festive atmosphere.

And just like the last years, soon after the meal, Nazal, his elder brother, Nihal, and his dad, went to their ancestral house, nearby!!

I was going to be as good as alone, just how I had been during my previous visits, but they would still let me leave only after they treated me with the special high-tea!!

While the women in the house got back to the kitchen, I made myself comfortable in the guest bedroom.

I had been drinking the Mixed Fruit Juice, Nadiya Aunty made, ever since I stepped foot into the house, and I felt I wanted to take a leak!!

I was using the bathroom, and had just started to pee, when I heard weird laughs, and giggles, from outside the door - Somebody was in the bedroom.

I immediately stopped urinating, and tried listening to what was happening - It was definitely the voice of a girl that I was hearing.

It very soon hit me there was a possibility that more than just one girl was present, on the other side of the door - Whoever they were, they sounded supremely excited.

I sure was curious to know what exactly was transpiring, and I very slowly opened the bathroom door, and got myself out, being careful to not stun the female group with my sudden entry.

I was certain that I was taking extra care to not make my appearance a shocking affair - But, little did I know that it was I who was going to stand astonished!!

3 young hijab clad women, sat on the bed, in different provocative postures, with the one in the middle having an iPad in her hand.

It was The Siblings - The 3 Sisters of Nazal!!

And, unbelievably, they were all watching porn!!

This was definitely the most vulnerable position I was ever going to have them, and I was shaken - But more importantly, I knew it was a scenario I had imagined so many times, in my wildest dreams.

It was a setting I had pictured, ever since the first time I saw them - Exploiting Nazal's sisters had indeed been a very pleasing fantasy of mine!!

In-fact, I had fapped to his elder sister, Nyla, just yesterday - It was a ruthless affair, in my thoughts, and I had visualized drilling her tight butt-hole, in public, as she begged for mercy!!

Images of his younger sisters, Noorin & Nazriya, had been even shared by me on Adult Chat Groups, and I have so many times stroked myself to orgasms, reading all the filthy comments that followed - Everybody unanimously believed the two were sluts, and deserved to be gang-banged!!

Without any hesitation, I gleefully decided to grab onto the opportunity - This was very well going to be my only chance with them!!

I was standing right behind the trio, on the other side of the bed, and they had no idea about what I had in store for them, and I shocked them with my very first question!!

Ron: Isn't this taboo for you guys??

Noorin: What the hell!!

Nazriya: Oh, Fuck!! Shit!!

Nyla: Ron?! What are you doing in here?!

Ron: Well... I was using the bathroom... I was asked to be in here, until your Dad and Brothers came back...

Noorin: This is my room!!

Ron: Nazal asked me to make myself comfortable here... He never told me this was no longer the guest bedroom.

Noorin: I use this room, now!! The guest bedroom is upstairs... Nazal is so dumb!! Bloody idiot!!

Ron: I apologize for the inconvenience caused!! I really hope I did not disturb you... I know how irritating it can be to have someone demanding your attention, especially when you are in the middle of something important... Hehe...

Noorin: Oh, Please!!

Nazriya: Just shut up!! Okay?! Stop being a creep... Get out before we think about telling everybody that you have been hiding in here.

Ron: Hiding?! Haha!!

Nazriya: What?!

Ron: Nothing... Nothing at all... See... I was just surprised to see you three watch something so unhealthy... That too at this time of the day... On this special day!! And... Maybe, I have got this all wrong... But, still... Before you decide to get me crucified... Don't you think you will have to tell your Dad and Brothers everything that happened in here?! Do you really think I would be the one in trouble??

Nazriya: Yes, of-course!! You are at fault here!!

Ron: I am at fault?! I?? Not you??

Nazriya: What we were doing was normal!!

Noorin: Everybody does this...

Nazriya: Even your sister must be watching porn!!

Noorin: Yes... This is nothing new...

Nazriya: And... Your mother, as-well!!

Noorin: Err... Oh, yeah...

Nazriya: She must be watching porn every day... And she must be loving it, too... I don't see any other reason why she walks around in revealing tops and tight jeans, at her age!!

Ron: Whoaaa... Whoaaa!! Just relax, okay?! I asked you a very simple decent question. You don't have to shame my mother, or my sister, for what happened here!!

Nyla: Just leave, Ron... Let us not make this worse.

Ron: Yes, Nyla... I am sorry...

Nyla: It's okay... Just leave... And, don't tell Nazal anything about this.

Nazriya: Yeah... Get out, now!! Go teach your mother some manners, if you are so interested in giving a lecture. Crazy loser!!

Ron: Hhmm... Haha!! Okay... And... No... No!! I won't say a word about this to Nazal...

Nazriya: Good for you!! Get out!!

Nyla: Leave, Ron...

Ron: Yeah... But, Nyla...

Nyla: What??

Ron: You are getting married next month... Right?!

Nyla: Yes... So, what??

Ron: No... No... I was just asking...

Nyla: What is it, Ron??

Nazriya: Will you stop talking to this fucked-up punk, Nyla?? Just ask him to leave.

Ron: I know your fiance, Nyla... Farhan!! We go to the same gym... And, we are good friends. He will believe me, you know...

Nyla: What are you trying to say, Ron??

Ron: I just wanted to know... I mean... Is it okay if I tell him??

Nyla: What?! Tell him what??

Ron: Tell him you are not the girl you have been telling him you are!!

Nyla: Ron!! Please... Ron... I am sorry if we were rude... But, please don't do that... Don't tell Farhan anything about this... Please.

Ron: Haha!! Why??

Nyla: I don't think he will be okay with this...

Ron: But, why?! Isn't this normal?? Right, Nazriya?! Noorin??

Nyla: Ron, please... He won't like it!! He has already told me he does not like women satisfying themselves... He wanted a very obedient & conservative girl. The wedding will be called off if you tell him about this.

Ron: So, you know what you were doing was not right!!

Nyla: Ron... See... It was a mistake... I mean... It had been a full month since we had any kind of... I mean... We were all fasting for the last 4 weeks... We never had any time for ourselves... We just wanted to...

Ron: I know... I get it... I understand... I know how this holy period could be for girls like you... I mean... For you girls!!

Nyla: Please don't make an issue... Please, Ron...

Ron: No... Never!! I really won't tell him about this... After all, you are like my own sister... I care for all of you.

Nyla: Thank you so much, Ron!! You are like a brother for us... Seriously!! We all see you as a part of our family... Thank you for understanding!!

Ron: Ohh, come on... You don't have to be so formal...

Nyla: Thank you!!

Ron: Hehe!!

Nyla: So...

Ron: But... Nyla...

Nyla: What is it, Ron??

Ron: Farhan will never know what happened today!! This will stay between the four of us!! You have my word!! You can trust me!! But...

Nyla: What??

Ron: Does Farhan know anything about Arjun?? I mean... Does Farhan know about your ex-boyfriend?!

Nyla: What?? Shit!! I mean... Err... How do you know about Arjun?!

Ron: Hahaha!!

Nyla: Who told you about him?? Nazal?!

Ron: Hahaha... That does not matter...

Nyla: What exactly do you want??

Ron: Listen, Nyla... I am sorry I have to tell you this in front of your Sisters... But... I very well know you are not as innocent as you claim to be. I know you are not the regular Muslim girl who has saved herself for her husband!!

Nyla: Please... Stop it...

Ron: I know you have always been a very horny & a very naughty girl... And, if I tell anybody anything about any of your sexual deeds, it will affect your younger sisters, too!!

Nyla: Stop!! Just tell me what you want!!

Ron: I don't want anything extraordinary, Nyla...

Nyla: I just... What do you want, Ron?! Why do you want to humiliate me like this!!

Ron: You know I won't ask you anything that would break you... Now... Don't give me that look!! See... I can simply lie about what I made you do if shaming you was my intention... But, I won't do that... You know me...

Nyla: Tell me what you want...

Ron: And... Hehe... I might be seeing only glimpses of your tight tits, in your uncomfortable stances... And also, only the very delightful impressions of your lusty thick legs... But, I can say whatever I want... You know!! I can tell everybody I saw you in a very very compromising position... Something even more scandalous than this... But, I won't do that... You know me...

Nyla: Stop this!! Just tell me what you want me to do...

Rona: I told you already... I don't want you to do anything remarkable for me... I don't want you to do something you would never ever do!! I only want you to continue what you were doing!!

Nyla: What?! Continue doing what??

Ron: I want you to watch porn, just like you had planned to... And... Please yourself in front of me!! I want you to continue from the exact moment you stopped... And, since all three of you have a lot depending on my kindness, I think it is only fair I ask all of you to satisfy yourselves, as I watch...

Nyla: No way!!

Noorin: We won't!!

Nazriya: We can't!!

Ron: But, why?! Isn't that normal?? Just like you all said a few minutes ago!! Isn't this something so normal that my sister, and even my mother, would be doing it!! Isn't pleasing your wet pussies something very normal?!

Nyla: Ron... No!! We won't!! Just go away!! Please... Just leave... We won't do it!!

Ron: Hahaha!! Fine... Okay... Have it your way!! I don't want to force you... Have a good time, the three of you!! Hehehe... The next few days will be very eventful... Especially for you, Nyla!! Bye...

Nazriya: Wait!!

Ron: Yeah?? I thought you were waiting for me to go!!

Nazriya: Keep Nyla out of this... Please...

Ron: Well... You did not sound so considerate a little while ago...

Nazriya: I am sorry... I am really sorry... But, leave her out of this... Please... Don't mention here name anywhere!! If this marriage is cancelled, she will kill herself!! Please!! And, I don't know what will happen to Dad... A lot rides on this alliance for him.

Ron: But, why would any of that make me want to reconsider?! What am I going to get if I let your sister live a happy married life?!

Nazriya: I will do anything you want!! I will do whatever you ask me to!! Just stop threatening Nyla... And... Look... Just don't say anything more!!

Nyla: Shut up, Nazriya!! You don't have to do anything!! I will not let him touch my sisters... There is nothing he can do to us!!

Ron: Oh yeah?! You think so, Nyla?? Really?! Well... Then, Nazriya... Listen... If you want your eldest sister to be left alone, it is not just you that I need as my obedient slave... I need you & your other elder sister to do what I say!!

Noorin: What the...

Nazriya: Noorin... Say yes... Please!!

Noorin: What?! Nazriya?!

Nazriya: Say you will do what he wants... We have to... Think about our Dad...

Nyla: Don't... Don't do this Noorin... And Nazriya, stop it!!

Noorin: I...

Nazriya: Just agree, Noorin!! Think about Dad!!

Nyla: Nazriya!! What has gotten into you?!

Noorin: Okay... Hhmm... Okay!! Yes!! I will... I will do what you want, Ron!!

Ron: Hahahaha!! That was quick!! Easy!! I am impressed!! Actually, I am amused... Haha!!

Nazriya: I am sorry, Nyla... It is my fault... Like... I pissed him off!! I just cannot let you pay for this.

Nyla: You do not have to do this... I don't know why we have to give in to his demands!! And, Noorin!! Why?! He cannot do anything to us!!

Noorin: I know... I know, Nyla!! But... It's okay... I also know I need to help you... You have always been there for me. I owe you!!

Ron: Good... That is a good girl, right there!! That is a good sister!!

Nazriya: What do you want us to do??

Ron: Hehehehe... Stand up...

Nazriya: Okay...

Ron: Good... Very good...

Nazriya: Now??

Ron: Go stand near the wall!! Good... Both of you!! Yes... Closer... Yes!! Just like that... Great!!

Nazriya: And... Now, what?!

Ron: And...

Nazriya: And, what??

Ron: And...

Nazriya: Say It!!

Ron: Strip!!

Nazriya: What?!

Ron: Take your clothes off!! Both of you!!

Noorin: No!! Noooo!!

Nyla: Please... I am begging you, Ron... Don't make them do it... Please...

Ron: THENAMEISBRUCE - That is the username of your future husband's OrkBook Account, right?! We follow each-other...

Nyla: Why are you doing this?? Why are you making this so difficult?! We watched an Adult Movie... We should not have!! It was a mistake from our side... We won't do it again... If it is a lesson you are trying to teach us, you already have!! Now, please leave us alone... Please, Ron...

Ron: Who said I was talking about your little porn addiction, anymore?!

Nyla: What?? What else are you trying to prove?! What exactly do you want!!

Ron: I was just wondering if you want me to send Farhan a message, along with a few of your vintage forgotten pictures... Mostly the ones that have you showering affection on your ex-boyfriend... And, particularly the ones you two clicked during your secret trip to Goa!! Arjun seems to have done you a lot of good there... Haha!! Hickeys everywhere!! Lol!!

Nyla: What?! How did you... Please!! Why are you doing this??

Nazriya: I told you I will do everything you want... Didn't I?! Just don't say anything more, Ron!! We don't want to know what you know!!

Ron: Why are you so bothered about me talking?! Why are you worried, Nazriya?? Fine... I don't mind keeping my mouth shut!! Okay... So... Phew... I am also tired of this boring chat!! Just start stripping girls!!

Noorin: I won't...

Ron: What is it, Noorin?!

Noorin: I...

Ron: You want to object?? You don't want to do what I want you to??

Noorin: Ron...

Ron: Or, is it that you think I am not a threat, yet?! You are happy to believe I am not serious, and I won't dare to really share the details with him?? Yeah?! Is that so??

Noorin: I just...

Ron: Well... Maybe, I won't...

Noorin: Huh...

Ron: Yes, Noorin... Maybe, I won't send him a message... Why should I?! Why waste time!! Hehehe... I think I should just call him, right away!! A video call would be perfect... Let's see who he trusts more, after that!!

Nyla: Ohh My...

Noorin: Don't... Please...

Ron: So... You will strip for me??

Noorin: I will... I will... I am already doing it...

Ron: No... No... Not like that!! Not your hijab, Noorin!! Keep it... Just remove the rest of your clothes... I mean... Start unbuttoning your abaya... The color blue suits you very well... But, I am sure you would look better in the nude... Hehe!! So, start... Do it... Hehehehe... Only if you want this to end well for Nyla!!

Noorin: Okay... Okay... Fine... I am doing it...

Ron: And, one more thing!!

Noorin: What??

Ron: I will be recording it!!

Noorin: What?!

Ron: Say Cheese!! Haha!!

Noorin: Please... Ron... Don't!! Keep your mobile away!!

Nyla: No way!! Ron... Please... Look at me... I am down at your feet... I can't go any lower... I am begging you... Please don't make my sisters do this. Please don't do this to them... Please don't spoil their lives!!

Ron: Oh, come on... Why are you so tensed!! This is nothing to worry about... Don't you guys trust me?? The video will be safe in my phone... As safe as the view of the deep inviting cleavage you just gifted me... I will forever have it in my mind!! Haha!!

Nyla: Ohhh... My shawl... Oh...

Ron: Just get back on to the bed, Nyla... Otherwise, you may totally end up tempting me to make you replace one of your sisters!!

Noorin: Ron... Please understand... It's not that we don't trust you... We trust you!! I trust you... I fully trust you!! I will do it for you!! But, please don't record it...

Ron: If you trust me, then why are you worried?! What is the problem!!

Noorin: It's that... I just cannot let you film me... Please...

12