Ramzan Feast - Blackmail Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron: Why?? Tell me that!!

Noorin: Because... That would be too humiliating...

Ron: How?? Not recording your sexy act won't change the fact that you stripped for me!! I mean... Hehehe... Lol!!

Noorin: It is not like... Ron... The thing is... I haven't worn anything underneath my abaya!! I cannot afford to give you so much leverage over me... I cannot let you have that video... It will look like I was very willing!!

Nyla: What?!

Ron: Hahaha!! I cannot believe this!! You are one dirty... Haha!! What is more shocking is that you hardly showed any real signs of reluctance, until now... You were ready to strip for me!! You did not mind stripping for me!! You still don't mind stripping for me, if I am not recording it!! Hahaha!!

Nazriya: Noorin!! Is that how you presented yourself in front of Dad and our Brothers, all day long...

Noorin: I am sorry...

Ron: You never knew, Nazriya?? Noorin... You never told them about it?? Well... Then... Why exactly aren't you wearing any inner-wear, Noorin?? Enlighten us, please!! Give us a few styling tips!! Haha... Hold On!! Is this how all you girls are?! Lol!! Is this how you have been brought up?? Is Nadiya Aunty also like you, Noorin?! Are all you women like this!! Whores!!

Noorin: Stop it!!

Rona: Hahaha!! Oh wait... I just remembered how clearly the straps & cups of Nazriya's red bra are visible... Thanks to her almost transparent white top, I can confirm she has something over her bust!! But, it could well be a rare case... Haha!!

Nyla: Enough of this... Please...

Ron: Are you wearing anything under your green kurta, Nyla?! Haha!! Lol!! Is there anybody in this house who legitimately has any kind of intimate wear in their wardrobe?? The last time Ayesha Bhabhi wore a pair of panties must have been on the day of her wedding!! Hahaha!! And who knows if it is only her husband taking advantage of the reality!!

Nyla: Please!! This is too much...

Ron: You do realize what kind of sluts you are... Don't you?! However, I am not surprised... This is just like how I always thought the three of you were!! Shameless!! I am glad I could arrange you a good space for some self-evaluation... You should be happy I am letting you three know everything about each-other. Haha!! You should be grateful to me... Lol!!

Nyla: Please stop this, Ron... This is embarrassing...

Ron: Really?! Well... As an elder sister, you should be ashamed of yourself. You never were a good example!! So... You Two!! Feeling Lost?! Just get back to removing your clothes!! And... Make sure you look good, Noorin... I am certainly recording this!! And... Yeah... Do it like you mean it, Nazriya... So that even if this clip leaks, you get yourself a lot of better opportunities... Hahaha!!

Nyla: Don't force them...

Ron: You won't have a problem if your sisters were removing there clothes, in front of a camera, voluntarily?! Is that what you meant?? Haha...

Nyla: Ron... I mean... Don't make them do it... I am begging you... Please stop this!! Even you have a sister!! You will never want anything like this to happen to her... She is such a pure soul!! You will never want to see her hurt!! Forgive us!! Let My Sisters free!! Don't tear their lives apart!!

Ron: Hahaha... Fine!! I won't compel your sisters to strip, Nyla... Honestly, I don't think it would make a lot of difference. I feel like I have already seen all of you uncovered!!

Nyla: This is so...

Ron: Haha!! Relax... Okay, Nyla?! This is over!!

Nyla: I am... You mean... You really won't?? You are leaving?! Thank you... Ron.

Ron: I won't make them strip... Okay?! I will leave your sisters free... For you... Okay??

Nyla: Thank you so much, Ron... You are a good person!! We all know that!! And, it is all because of how well your mother has guided you!! She is such a nice person!!

Ron: Hahaha!! Okay!! I know!! But... I am doing this for you, Nyla!! I am showing mercy to your sisters, only because you asked me to... This is for you... Just for you!! Just because you told me to!!

Nyla: I will always... Thank you...

Ron: They will be fine!!

Nyla: Thank you!!

Ron: But...

Nyla: But, what?? What is it, now!!

Ron: But...

Nyla: Ron!! I am sorry... Don't scare me more!! I know you don't intend to cause any harm... But, please don't even think about making me do what you wanted my sisters to do. Please!! I am soon going to be somebody's wife!!

Ron: Nyla!! Ohh... What is this!! Is that what you think about me?! I am not such a cheap person...

Nyla: I know, Ron... It's just that...

Ron: Chill!! That is not at all what I was trying to say!!

Nyla: I Know... I am just...

Ron: You are going to remain dressed!!

Nyla: Err... Yaa...

Ron: Nyla...

Nyla: Ron... Why did you just say that??

Ron: Why?? You have a problem with that?? Hehe...

Nyla: Ohh!! No!! I was just...

Ron: Don't worry... I won't ask you to strip!! But...

Nyla: But, what??

Ron: You...

Nyla: I what??

Ron: You should...

Nyla: I should what?!

Ron: You should undress me!!

Nyla: Excuse Me!! What?!

Ron: You should remove my clothes!! Hehe!!

Nyla: Ron!!

Ron: Get me naked, Nyla!! Get Me Naked!! Now!!

To Be Continued...

12