Ranbura Ch. 01: Curiosity Killed the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting it from its pouch, I set the empty container back where I'd found it, then I picked up his can of shaving cream and gave it three swift shakes, just as I'd seen him do what felt like a hundred times.

"With the grain first, then against," I muttered, reciting what he'd once told me when I'd been curious enough to ask.

With a blob of the foamy white stuff atop my left palm, probably a blob bigger than I'd need, I went to work, first lathering it onto wherever I could find hair, then using the razor as I'd been told to. The process, I decided, once done, wasn't as bad as he always complained about, but it wasn't something I found myself eager to repeat anytime soon, simply because it seemed so unnecessary outside of answering my curiosity. With the cleansing of pubic hair complete, I put away the tools, wiped myself down, then turned to my reflection once more and lifted the same leg.

I'd known what a vagina looked like beforehand, ofcourse I had, but, to see one in-person, to really look at one in detail, and for it to be my own, it was a tad... alien. It was just... a slit, a small line that went from the front of my pelvis to within an inch of my...other region. It seemed soweird for anyone of sound mind to be attracted to such a thing, to think about...using it, like Asahi apparently thought about, assuming, of course, that was the hole he'd even beendreaming about, which was a whole 'nother can of worms, if not. Speaking ofusing it... or rather, theuser in question...

"Would it evenfit?" I wondered aloud, feeling no small amount of disbelief as the image of his covered-erection crossed my mind.

Allowing myself to sit back onto the sink's edge, I used my arms to pull my extended leg behind my back, where my heel rested beneath my shoulder blade. Doing the same with my other leg, I then gripped the edge of the sink and rounded my spine, stretching forward and down. Down until I was about two inches from the strange line.

Width, I didn't know about. I still hadn't had the chance to see it. But length? If it really was eight or nine inches long...

"No way..." I muttered in shocked disbelief, trying to envision just how deeply the canal went.

Eight or nine inches... that was darn near into my rib cage... if notpast it... there was simplyno way. Truly, I may not have been the best biology student, I may not have paid much attention in sex ed, something I was starting to regret, but... there was just no...

Before the thought could reach its repeated conclusion, before I could really register what was happening orwhy it was happening, movement forced my sight away from the line, and sitting up straight out of sheer confusion, I came face-to-face with forgotten reality.

"Shi...?" he began, clearly in askance, and for one brief moment, I desperately hoped he'd suddenly black out from an aneurysm, but... he didn't. "Wha...?"

His expression went from clearly-confused to bulging, wide-eyed surprise as his gaze shot downward, down to my chest, where it momentarily stopped, and then onward, down to...there.

There weren't many times where I'd become a blank state purely from shock. Once when I'd taken my first liver shot. It hadn't been a blackout situation, but everything had just ceased for a good ten seconds as I'd laid on the ground, attempting to process whatreal pain felt like. Another time was when I'd been standing next to a row of bikes with my girlfriends. We'd ridden said bikes into the commerce section of town, and we'd been chatting up a storm about something or another in a parking lot, only to watch as a man stepped out of a black van to our front, twenty or so feet away, a long rifle in hand, his eyes stopping on us before he turned and headed into the store we'd then been loitering in front of. Another time... well... this wascertainly another time.

A loud gasp that sounded a mix of a grunt and groan pulled me from my petrified state, but before I could move, before I could analyze his expression further, before I could comprehend that strange noise he'd let out, before I could utter a single syllable to allow my mortification known, motion, once more, caught my sight. My eyes, bulging and wide, surprised and shocked, much like his had been, traveled downward, seemingly of their own volition, stopping on his still-exposed chest but for a moment, then down they continued, locking ontoit, asit throbbed and bobbed, bouncing up and down within his black boxers, indicating, by my best guess, a ratheragitated state of arousal.

"Oh..."

12