Ranch Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Popular cheerleader has a secret crush on the nerd.
6.2k words
3.65
43.7k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's POV

My name is Heather Duran and I'm not a slut, even though my friends think I am. Ever since my 18th birthday three months ago, I've had sex with a new guy every day, but that doesn't mean anything. Guys asked me out, not only because of my very beautiful face, glossy blonde hair and huge booty, but also because I'm a sure thing. I've literally put out for anyone and everyone who asked me for sex, if they asked politely. They didn't even have to buy me dinner. I never even cared how they look. If you politely asked me to spread my legs then I would let you pump your cock in my pussy. It's how I managed to get fucked by 90 guys and am on my knees in front of one of the best ones. The gardener Jeremy is a very tall and muscular man with an eight inches cock. I'm stroking his large shaft with my hands, using one to caress the middle while the other stimulates his head. I love the way that his dick throbs in my fists as I pump it. I have always been obsessed with dicks and enjoys all kinds of sex very much, including handjobs.

I actually encouraged my parents to hire Jeremy as our gardener when he applied last month, since he's so hot and I wanted to give his cock a ride, even before knowing how big it is. I have all sorts of ways to get dick. Given how expensive medical costs are in our country, I've even paid my grandparents' doctors' fees by fucking the doctors. I keep jerking Jeremy off and say "Do you like how my hands feel on your big fucking cock, baby?" He grunts and nods as I deliver an expert handjob. It's actually just some practice for me, like the other 89 guys are. I have never developed feelings for anyone except Philip, a nerdy guy in my class who I've been in love with for three years. I just want to have some fun before asking him out and settling down.

"You give the best handjob, sweetie," Jeremy groans in pleasure as I slide my hands up and down his huge prick. Of course I give the best handjobs. I have had 90 guys to practice with. Today is the last day of me having causal hook ups though. Today I'll stop it and go ask Philip out. This is just a way for me to say goodbye to a fun, active part of my life. His cock looks perfect and his pre cum looks very delicious. I know it is tasty since I've feasted on it several times before and it never disappointed. With a grin, I swipe the underside of his dick with my thumb. He responds by slapping me across the face with his huge dick.

Then I bend forward slightly, engulfing his cockhead with my lips. Sucking on it gently, I slide my lips to the base of his cock. His pole is a large one but I've sucked cocks so many times it's no longer difficult for me to deep throat one. There is nothing I enjoy more than sucking a dick, not even volleyball, and I'm one of if not the best on my school's team. Playing the sport and horse riding is what gave me my large, round ass that has been roughly pounded by 90 guys already. Yes, I let all of them fuck my ass. Jeremy fucks my face really hard and I love it. I love being used as a cum dump.

Feeling his dick in my mouth makes me so wet and my cunt is getting very moist. Eventually, he explodes in my mouth, flooding it with semen. I eagerly gulps it down. I always swallow. After gulping down the first few ropes, I take his dick out of my mouth and jerks him off, making him spray the rest of his load all over my pretty face. I love feeling warm cum splash onto my cheeks and he knows it, giving it to me, decorating my gorgeous face with his semen. It doesn't take long at all before he has glazed both my cheeks in his sticky, white cum.

"That was really good, Jeremy," I tell him. "But now it's time for you to fuck me." I then lie down on my back and spread my legs apart. He lies between my legs and buries his hard dick inside me. I gasp out loud from the pleasure of being penetrated. He smirks before thrusting, driving his prick in and out of my pussy. God, I love getting fucked so much. Today I'm going to put an end to my exploits and settle down with Philip so I might as well go out with a bang. My hands reach up to grip his back tightly and claw at him as he pumps his dick deep into me.

Jeremy fucks me really hard. He is one of the best guys who's ever fucked me, and that's saying a lot since I let 90 guys into my pussy. Like I said before, I'm not a slut. I just want to explore and sample as many dicks as possible before going out with my nerdy love. I think about Philip's adorable face as my cunt spasms from getting drilled. Having a large cock pound my snatch feels so wonderful. I'll probably have to use my special dildo to feel good after giving up on large dicks, judging by what I heard from guys who were in the locker room with Philip. But that's okay, since I'm having the perfect goodbye right now.

He seesaws in and out of my very tight pussy, and my cunt is like a molten glove that fits around him perfectly and sears his prick with the flames of my lust. Jeremy's large balls slap into my huge ass and he grunts as the friction increases with every stroke of his cock. It becomes too much for Jeremy and he starts cumming bucketloads inside me, filling up my pussy. This triggers my own orgasm. I could feel his creamy semen enter my womb as he cums for the next twenty seconds. It is perfect and once he pulls his still hard dick out of me, I flip over onto all fours.

He knows what I want and slams his already lubricated dick into my asshole. My ass is both fat and muscular, and more than used to taking massive dicks. His huge penis slides in very easily. Jeremy's rod hits deep, stuffing me as he drills my backdoor passage. "Cum in my ass," I tell him and he empties his balls, filling up my bowels with his seed. I sigh in bliss and then tell him "Get back to work now, handsome. That was the last time. We'll never have sex again." Then I go take a shower and put my clothes on, applying make up to my beautiful face to make myself look even better.

Then I drive the Aston Martin that my dad bought for me two months ago to school. I like to go there late, but today I arrive much earlier than usual. In fact I am actually one of the very few people there when I get to the school. Another is Sean, a buff janitor who I've thought of getting banged by before. With a coy bite on my lower lip, I approach him and tap his shoulder. He turns around to face me and I say "I have an itch that you can scratch for me." The man has a visible tent in his pants, making me smile. "Do you want to fuck me, handsome? My pussy is free for use." I then slip my hand down my skirt and rub my clit, feeling how it is already engorged again.

"You are a fucking slut," he tells me as he leads me into a nearby shed. I am not a slut but I allow him to call me this since he is clearly getting really turned on and I really want his dick to be my second cock of the day. It is my last day of having loads of fun before settling down and I intend to make the most of it. He rips his pants and boxers down and his cock is even bigger than I hoped for. It is a nine inches dick. I quickly get down on my knees and slides my lips down to the base, deep throating it easily. Like I said earlier, I have loads of experience sucking cocks.

He stands there moaning as I give him a first rate blowjob and tug on his balls, rubbing them gently. It makes me soaked to suck on this glorious slab and he thrusts into the back of my throat, making my saliva coat him. Then he yanks me up and I spin around, placing my hands on a wall and thrusting my heart shaped ass back at him. Sean yanks my tight miniskirt down and pauses. He fingers my cunt curiously and I quickly figure out what's going on. "It's cum," I told him. "Someone else already cummed inside me just forty minutes ago, but I'm still horny. Now stick that monster inside me and fuck my brains out."

"I can't believe how much of a whore you are," he says to me as he drives his large prick inside my molten tunnel. His good looks and excellent equipment are the only reason I'm letting him fuck me. He is such a jerk, calling me a whore when I'm not one. I'm just very sexual, that's all. The thought disappears when he is slamming deep into me from behind, making me feel so good I have to ram back, my muscular ass crashing into his waist. He fucks me for what feels like ten minutes before flooding my cunt with semen. Then he yanks his cock out and I tell him "I want another load, this time in my ass."

Sean just slides into my huge buttocks and begins fucking my shithole really violently, pounding me and making me cry out in pleasure. I love getting fucked in my ass so much. The way he stretches out by bumhole. There is nothing better than feeling the impressive girth stretching my tight shithole to the limit and tearing it apart, destroying my ass with his aggressive fucking. Soon, he has his second orgasm, making me climax when his warm cum sloshes inside my ass and fills up my dirty orifice. He then withdraws his cock and puts his pants back on. I do the same with my skirt and leave the shed. By now my friends should be here. I head over to where our lockers are, anxious to meet them.

Emma and Larissa are there like I expected. There are also many other students in the hallway by now. I look at the time and am surprised that I've actually been getting fucked for half an hour before coming here. "Hey!" Emma hugs me and greets with a kiss on the cheek, one that I return. "What's up? Did you get fucked this morning?" Then she sticks her hand up my skirt and feels the cum dripping out of my vagina. She smirks and then turns to look at Larissa, who clearly understands the meaning of that smile. "You slut! You did get fucked already, didn't you?"

"By two guys," I explain, making the two of them gape. "The first was the gardener and then it was the janitor. Today is the final day of debauchery though. You know what I'm going to do." Both Larissa and Emma nod.

"You're going to ask Philip out," Larissa says with a teasing grin, before her smile grows even wider. "Behind you."

I turn around and see Henri and Simon, two dorks from the chess club. "Hey, what's up?" I ask them, noticing the flirtatious glint in their eyes. Looks like I'll get two more final fucks before entering a real relationship.

"May I please fuck you today?" Henri asks. "Tom said you'd let me if I ask politely."

"Whoa, dude. I told you first that I'd like to fuck her. You only got the idea later," Simon interrupts. Then he turns to me "Please, I've been dying to fuck you for a long time now. Let me fuck you, Heather."

"There's no need to fight over me, boys. I have more than one hole, you know?" I say to them with a teasing grin, making their faces light up. Emma and Larissa are staring at me in shock, even though they know how often I've fucked. Most of my fellow popular girls wouldn't fuck geeks like them, but I always let a boy fuck me if he asks politely. "Come on. Let's go to the locker room and have a threesome. You two can decide who gets my pussy and who gets my mouth."

...

After Henri and Simon asked me to have sex with them, I've led them to the locker room. I used the key that I got by sucking the coach's dick and locked it. Right now I'm on my knees in front of the two nerds, waiting as they unzip their pants. Their cocks are only six inches but since they were polite when asking me for a fuck and said please, I'm going to let them put their dicks in me. I kneel between the two of them and wrap my right hand around Henri's prick, and the left around Simon's. "I'm only going to let you guys fuck me once, so we'll make it count."

Then I wrapped my lips around Henri's manhood and slide them to the base. It is ridiculously easy after sucking dozens of bigger tools but I still enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy more than giving blowjobs is taking it up the ass. I hum around his dick as I continue to pump Simon's hard shaft. "You are so kind, sucking my dick like that," Henri says, much to my delight. I like to think of myself as a generous girl, allowing anyone who wanted my pussy to fuck me. It's an act of charity and there is nothing slutty about it at all, not matter what the idiots say. "And so good at sucking it too."

I stop giving him the blowjob and strokes it, telling him "Thank you. I've had a lot of practice. You guys are the 92nd and 93rd guys, the very last guys I'll have sex with before asking the boy I love out." Then I turn over to kiss the tip of Simon's pole and lick up his pre cum. "I'm in love with Philip. I'm going to let you guys spit roast me and fill me with your spunk. After that I'll go to Philip and ask him out on a date." After telling them what I'm planning to do, I suck Simon's cock past my lips and begins fellating him wile jerking off Henri. Whenever I have an orgy, I always treat every boy equally.

"That's really kinky," Henri remarks as he gets a perfect handjob from me while I suck his friend off. They high five above my head and I could feel Simon's full balls slapping into my chin as he face fucks me like three guys have already done this morning. We're going to be late for homeroom but I don't care. I just need to get fucked one last time before asking Philip out and committing myself to him. I love that boy and will never cheat on him, which is why I've been sleeping around when we're not together yet.

After blowing Simon for a while, I stop. Ripping my skirt down, I get down on all fours and tell him "Fuck my pussy from behind and pull my hair." Then I look into Henri's eyes "You can slam it into my mouth and cum straight down my throat while your best friend fills my cunt." The two boys quickly get into position I told them, with Henri right in front of me and sliding his prick into my mouth, while Simon impales my hairy cunt from behind. He wraps my hair around his hand and yanks it as he starts fucking my pussy. I've never shaved down there and have a large bush above my vagina. With a soft moan, I slam my ass back to take him in me to the hilt as Henri pumps his cock in and out of my mouth.

"I can't believe she's so tight," Simon says to Henri. I'm too drunk on cock to be offended, even though that would I would find it very insulting when I'm not sucking and fucking. He slams into me really hard while Henri uses my face as a cocksleeve, fucking my mouth. I love getting fucked so much. It's the best thing in the world. This is the perfect way to end my time as a casual kind of girl. "You'd think she'd be loose after sleeping with 90 guys." His hips drive him deeper into me with each and every thrust and I take it easily, being used to much bigger ones.

It doesn't take much before Henri ejaculates in my mouth. I quickly swallow all of his semen, while Simon reaches his own orgasm and fires strands of cum into me, filling up my womb. "That's not enough. Simon, you can cum in my mouth this time. Henri, you cum in my ass." They look more than eager to do what I suggested and change positions, with Simon moving around to stand in front of me. He then slides his dick inside my mouth and makes me taste my own pussy juices, while Henri uses my saliva as lube and penetrates my huge ass. My shithole expands slightly, dilating around him as he pushes in without much difficulty.

Getting spit roasted is so fun and I love it so much. Not as much as I love Philip though. This is the last casual sexual encounter I will ever have. Once it's over I'll go ask him out. I squeeze my asshole around Henri's cock, clamping around him with a vice like grip to try and get him to finish quickly. This makes him cry out in surprise. I also suck Simon's cock harder and faster to, making lewd slurping noises that makes his cock throb harder inside my mouth. The pre cum tastes so fucking delicious and makes my already wet cunt even wetter. My hairy pussy is drenched right now and I keep on sucking him as his friend fucks me.

They both fuck me hard until their orgasms crash into them. Henri's cock floods my ass with his cum and Simon spews his load in my mouth. Three guys have now cummed in my pussy and two in my ass this morning, and I love it. This is my last day as a single girl and I feel that I've made the most of it. Just one final act before I close the door on this chapter of my life for good. "I want you both to cum one more time. Splatter your seed all over my face this time, okay? Cum all over my beautiful face, guys." They are both still hard and aim their cocks at my face, jerking off quickly. "That's it. Stroke it to me. I can't wait to feel your warm jizz running down my face."

My words push them over the edge and they immediately start cumming like firehoses, despite just having had two orgasms. Both of them ejaculate onto my face, decorating my features with their semen. I love the feeling so much. It feels amazing to have their warm cum on me, glazing my face as they keep on cumming and cumming until their balls are finally empty. By then, my entire face is covered in their cum. "Good job. You guys can go now. I want to wash up my face first before going to homeroom." They nod and put their pants back on, leaving in a hurry, not wanting to be any later than we already are.

I take my time, washing the cum off my face and then reapplying make up. I don't wash their seed out of my pussy and ass though, keeping the cum there. Then I put my skirt back on and leave the locker room. My legs are now starting tremble, which isn't that surprising given that I just got fucked by four guys this morning. I'm still able to make my way to homeroom though. Volleyball and riding horses have made my thighs extremely strong. I know because I've used my muscular legs to ride multiple dicks, right from an hour after the midnight when I turned 18. Yes, an hour after turning legal, I went across the street and asked the guy at the Walmarts cash register to come over and bang me.

When I get to homeroom, I see Philip sitting at his usual place. He looks so cute. I've been in love with him ever since I saw him trying to flirt with one of our classmates. He was batting his eyelashes at her and pouting, and I fell for him right at that moment. I walk over to his table and then lean down. "Hi, Philip," I greet him. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask him out with four other boys' cum in my used holes. Philip immediately starts blushing, nervously adjusting his glasses as I stare at him, waiting for his answer. Just say it already, I think. We both know you're going to say yes, so no need to spend any time pretending to think about it.

"Sure!" he manages to say with a trembling voice. I grin and then reaches down, cupping his balls with my hand, groping him. "I, uh, don't put out before first date," he says. "I mean, I never put out for anyone before. I'm still a virgin, and there are a bunch of people here, and I feel very nervous. Could you let go of my balls for now please?" I shake my head and then squeezes Philip's balls, fondling them gently. He moans and I inwardly smirk. If my hand could make him feel this good, then my pussy would shatter his mind. That much I'm sure of. "Please let go. Class is about to start now and-"

"Listen to me. I've wanted to go out with you for a long time now, so you have no right to deny me your cock and balls," I growl. "I'll touch you and do anything to you that I want. Got that?" Philip gulps and nods, and I finally release his crown jewels. "Good. I'll see you after school and take you to dinner." Then I head to my table and sit down. Emma is sitting on the chair right next to me and she looks at me expectantly. "I'm ready now. It's time to let go of my old lifestyle. I'll be faithful to Philip," I tell her. "You don't need to worry about me. I am never going to do the crazy shit I did again."

"Good. I've listened to you telling me how much you love him enough times already," Emma says. "You always said that before getting your mouth around another cock from some random guy on Tinder." I smile fondly, thinking about how Tinder helped me get laid with such a wide variety of guys. Once I even arranged for three of them to come over to a hotel room at the same time so they could gang bang me. They were all surprised to see each other but more than willing to pleasure me together. It was a good memory. "Are you sure you will be able to stop sleeping around? You've been a massive slut the past few months."

12