All Comments on 'Ranch Girl Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

POV changes are a sign of a lazy writer, but femdom tag is a warning not to read it at all and avoid the POV issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Left off a badly needed pissing tag. Pathetic that you lie to your readers that way.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
For the anonymous

The change of POV is because I wrote this story in much smaller chapters on another website and then put in three chapters from that website into one chapter here. As for the pissing, that’s just a normal staple of erotic fiction and I can’t see why people are so bothered by it. I did not say there would be no pissing so I did not lie. I did say before a couple of times that there’ll be pissing in ALL my future stories, so if you are unable to handle that then I suggest you stop reading right here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many trolls and critics. Not a bad start. Will see if it stays good.

YTK_YTK_over 1 year ago

POV: You saw the crush on a nerd description, but not the tags, and thought this was a vanilla/wholesome erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You mean that young boy doesn't know she's a dirty whore? Love or not, doing her bareback, he could get fatal diseases from that slut , even if she loves him...

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Sad slut and her cuck boy friend??? Disease anyone??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous