Randall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think in my horniness I couldn't think properly, so I dropped my pants and my boner popped out towards the sky. He smiled at it and said, "there's that little cutie. Don't worry, you won't be that different, just a tiny bit more appropriate." He emphasized the word tiny as he put on a medical glove, and then squeezed a small, carefully portioned amount of cream from the tube onto his finger. "Look, we'll start easy, OK? We'll just take an inch off, and add that half an inch to me. This cream won't affect anything that's not living," he added, "but using gloves will make sure it doesn't affect our hands".

Without giving me much time to reconsider, he grabbed my cock in his gloved hand, and started rubbing the cream in all over. "We gotta make sure to apply evenly," he smirked, as he rubbed the cream into the head of my cock, and all over the shaft. He thought for a minute, and then even rubbed some into my balls. "For good measure," he said, "so it's all proportional, you know?"

Meanwhile, the cream felt really good on my dick. "It's almost like lube, huh?" He said. I started moaning. "Yeah, it feels really fucking good honestly..."

"It's about to feel even better bro, once it starts taking effect and we really shrivel up that boycock, huh?"

He started rubbing a little harder, a little absentmindedly as he looked down on the tube, reading some instructions on it. "Fuck dude," I said, "slow down, slow doooown" I felt myself on the edge. "You're gonna make me cum dude!"

"Oh fuck," he said, and removed his hand quickly. "I forgot on top of having that shrimp cock, you're a quick trigger too, that thing cums so quickly!" He laughed to himself. "But seriously, don't cum, because I'm not sure how thing will behave if you go soft... might end up taking off more inches if it's in a smaller state, you know?"

I gulped, as my cock was fully throbbing, and right on the edge of cumming.

"FUCK," I said, "Why didn't you tell me that bro?? I'm like really really close, this could have been a disaster."

"Calm down man! It's all good, OK? Can't you just control yourself? Damn man," he laughed to himself "it's a good thing we're shrinking it, a premature ejaculator like you needs an even more pathetic cock to match, you know?" With that, he gave my cock a little tickle with his finger, "itchy gitchy goo, lil babycock, you're about to become what you deserve!"

The little tickle, combined with his taunting, put me right over the edge. My cock erupted, shooting gob after gob of cum landing on the floor in front of me. In the moment, I wasn't even mad, because it felt so fucking good. Feeling so belittled and teased my best friend, while my cock had been played with to perfection. I fully allowed myself to enjoy my ejaculation, but after what seemed like only a second, I looked in horror at the cum on the floor, and my slowly softening cock.

"Fuck," I said, "what does this mean?"

"Oh my god dude!!" He tilted his head back and erupted in raucous laughter. "I'm sorry, this really shouldn't be so funny, but I really thought you could control yourself better than that."

"Hmm I'm honestly not sure what this will mean... but dude the damage is honestly done, so we might as well keep it going."

Now, even rougher than last time, he grabbed my now soft cock with his hand, and started rubbing off the cream, collecting it back in his glove. "See, this cream now has allll the good stuff I need to grow", he smiled.

Quickly, he pulled down his own shorts, and started tugging at his cock using his glove. After just a minute or two, he was at full mast, and started taking good care to rub it evenly all over his head and shaft. "Good thing I shaved those pubes today!" He exclaimed, as he proceeded to rub it all over his balls as well. "Gotta get that even application!"

In the meantime, I felt a really weird sensation in my groin. It felt almost like I had been punched in the balls, and I felt some pain in my stomach. "Dude, this feels weird," I said.

"Don't worry, man, it's just the skin and organs tightening, it won't feel weird for long, OK?"

I gulped and looked down. My cock was pretty soft after my cum explosion. It normally looks small after I cum, but now it looked absolutely pathetic, probably less than 2 inches. I was scared to see how big it would be once I got hard.

I think Randall noticed the look of fear on my eyes, because he said, "alright lil guy it's time to measure and see the effects!"

His cock looked even more massive than I've ever seen before, absolutely bursting at the seams, and so thick and meaty. "Why don't you get over here and measure for me?" He pulled out a tape measure and called me over.

I put the tape measure at the base of his cock and started sliding it out. My excitement was palpable as I continued to count up the inches. "6... 7... fuck... 8 inches, dude!"

Randall had a huge grin on his face. "Yesss dude it's incredible! Pretty huge right? Look, bring that stupid ass dildo over here."

I brought it over. They were exactly the same length, but Randall's was significantly thicker, and so much hotter because, well, it was a real dick, with so much warmth emanating off of it.

"This the dick you been dreaming about, huh boy?" He said.

I nodded. "Alright, let's measure yours now... not gonna lie bud it's not looking good." I was already at full mast without noticing, so aroused by measuring my friend's massive meat. I was shocked by how much thinner it looked, how I felt it barely jutted out away from my body.

He grabbed my cock roughly and put it against the tape measure. "Wow," he said, barely suppressing his laughter. "We got it down to 4 inches! Dude your cock is now literally half my size! I fucking love this shit!"

Secretly, I loved it too. I loved the huge gap in our size, and how I could literally fit the length of my dick twice inside of his.

He grinned at me, wagged my shrunken penis around playfully and ominously said "oh, we're gonna have some fun with this, baby dick..." Little was I to know how Randall would start lording his superiority over me, and the depths that his power over me would extend...

12