Randi Rumbles 01

Story Info
Randi Rumbles meets the neighbor and his friends.
3.5k words
3.94
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually reserve my Friday nights as me time. I'm quite content to prance around the house dressed as Randi Rumbles, watch a little TV or a movie and just generally relax. It's the one night of the week that I really look forwarded to. I'm not always happy that I have to sit around at home alone on Fridays, but that why Chang was launched right? To give all the lonely souls a place to vent and post silly stuff like selfies in every outfit you own and then lie about how it's only a small percentage of your wardrobe.

I do get out a little on my special Friday nights. I don't spend a lot time on the other side of the doors, but I will step out into the backyard or sit on the front porch for a few minutes and I have even made a few quick trips up to the convenience store. All after dark of course, but outside just the same.

I'm not exactly how it started, but another thing I do to pass the time is to gaze out of my front window. Not in full sight where I could be seen if someone were taking a walk, but rather from the side. And to be clear, it's gazing and not spying or peeking.

The two things that I spy on the most are the sidewalks on both sides of the street and one neighbor from across the street. I don't know my neighbor, but the offset of our house locations allows me to see right up his driveway and into his garage. The distance is too great for me to see a lot, but he and some of his buddies spend most Friday nights in the garage doing stuff.

Again, I'm not spying on them. I just use them as my clock. When the garage door opens and the lights come on, it's time to watch Chef G throw badly prepared dishes in the trash. When the laughter gets a little louder and the fist bumps happen more often, it's time to find a Vampire movie on TV. And when the lights go out, it's time to step out to the front porch to give them one chance to wonder who is standing in the dark on the porch and why is she dressed like that. And one of these days, I'm going to not hide in the corner behind the porch bench seat and actually give them something to wonder about.

That day came a few weekends ago. It was a nice Friday evening in terms of the weather, I had bought a 12-Pack of beer for such an occasion, a pair of those Demin shorts where the pockets were longer than the frayed legs and a pair of legs that fit in them perfectly. And because I was going to be standing inside of a garage for a few minutes, I chose my black high tops and of course, my Raspberry fruit logo pullover shirt, which, of course, is Ripe Red Raspberry.

I don't want to say that I was anxious as a waited for the sun to set, but OMG, the anxiety was killing me. I was moments away from strutting across the street and dropping in on my neighbor totally uninvited, totally unannounced and totally unsure if my ash blonde wig was my best choice. It's not like I know exactly how many seconds there are between the sunset and the street lights coming on, but it's 45 seconds and it was time to go.

I set the recording feature on my TV for the Vampire movie that would be starting soon, grabbed the beer, gave myself a quick once over, headed out of the front door, walked across the street and straight up the driveway of a neighbor I've only ever waved at in the past. But, let me tell you, I strolled up his driveway liked I owned it.

"Hi guys. I know that we have never met before, but I live across the street and I couldn't help but to notice that you guys spent almost every Friday night in this garage. I just wanted to introduce myself and drop off this 6-pack of beer for you to enjoy. It's beer in the red and white cans, so I think it's the good stuff. So, hello guys, I identify as Randi Rumbles and I have absolutely nothing to hide. I like Vampire movies, Raspberry Smoothies, Battle Robots and to cook. My chest is always fake, but I put in the work everywhere else. There, now that I have embarrassed myself, I'll leave you guys to your projects and your beer. Good night gentlemen."

Hah, what better way is there to be the center of attention then to embarrass yourself in front of three guys. Oh, and it helps to catch them off guard and to not give them a chance to speak, right? I mean, I was doing just fine with the three of them standing there stunned and wide eyed in front of me. And again, this is my story, so their eyes were on me more than on the 6-pack of beer, even though it was the good stuff in the red and white cans.

I held a pose for a moment, set the beer down, spun around and started to walk back down the driveway towards my house across the street.

"Ah, wait, hi Randi, I'm Cody and this is my garage. Um, I like to repair small engines. It's kind of my thing. Oh, and thanks for the beer. The red on the cans matching your shirt."

"Alright, that sounds nice Cody. You're welcome for the beer. However, my shirt is Ripe Red Raspberry. How about you four eyes?"

"Oh, I'm Josh and I like beer in the blue and white cans, but I appreciate your efforts to drop these off for us. I promise, we won't waste a drop. Oh, and I like my coffee with cream and sugar."

"Alright Josh, I'll remember both of those, but double-double bold or wimpy regular?"

"Whoa, double-double bold is too strong for me. Can it be his turn now? Is it getting hot in here?"

"Relax Josh and breath. Alright Hollywood, your turn."

"Ah geez, hi Randi, I'm Nate and I like Robot Wars too, but everything around here is underground. Oh, I've never even noticed what the beer can colors are. Unfortunately for you, I only like real boobs, although the rest of you seems nice and slender. And don't mind Josh, he just sweats like that. So, back to you Randi, I think."

"Hmmm, slender and?"

"Fine, soft and smooth, but I'm still not interested."

"Alright. I won't keep you guys from your small engines and spark plugs. I would however, like to hear more about the underground robot battles that you speak of sometime, Nate."

"Oh, they occur about once a month in the Hillsdale Warehouse District. They're nothing like the Los Angeles based tournaments, but it's all we have around these parts. They are kind of cool, but the battle boxes are dangerous and by that, I mean there isn't a lot of plexiglass protection for the drivers or for the limited number of fans. Which is why they are considered underground and illegal. So, before your smile gets any bigger, I would never take you there. You look pretty good now, but maybe not so much if a defensive lifting arm flies off and lands in your chest or in your head."

"Oh, I see, I mean, I appreciate your concern for my safety, but there must be a back row or something. Are there any other reasons why you're concerned about it?"

"Damn it! I don't think I have it in me to take you on a date to a robot fight night no matter how cute of a boy you are as a girl and no matter how shapely your legs are. Besides, there is a certain dress code associated with the dark and dirty underground world and your beach look isn't it. Can we just drop it now?"

"NATE! WTF dude?"

"It's OK Cody, I appreciate his honesty and I have no grand illusions that anyone will ever like me. I dress for me and no one else. However, I will say that I now know who has the stiff attitude around here. Anyways, Nate, I'm not sure why you insisted on using the word "date" and I don't know why it can't be three guys and one role playing girl hanging out in the Warehouse District, but that's your issue, not mine. Oh, and by the way, gothic dark and dirty is easier than the beach look, but I didn't come over here to argue or to get called out. Cody, I'm sorry for dropping in uninvited and I'll stay on my side of the street from now on. I just wanted to meet you guys. Good night boys. Enjoy your beer and be sure the properly set the gap on your spark plugs."

"Hold up Randi. I don't know what the hell just happened here, but you're not banned from other visits. Nate, WTF is wrong with you?"

"Thank you, Cody. I may just bring you a coffee tomorrow morning. And don't get all up in Nate's business too hard. He was just being honest. An honest butt wipe, but honest just the same. Oh, and Josh, call me sometime if you want help. Bye now boys."

"MEN, we're men and we drink beer!"

"Good night men doesn't flow off the tongue, Nate."

OMG, that was fun, crazy and a little sad all at the same time! Every CD and Tranny knows that the risk of being called out or flat out rejected is always a possibility, but there is no way to prepare yourself to hear that someone wouldn't take you on a date, especially when you were never even looking for a date. I mean, come on guys, keep the rejection sequence in order, alright? At least let a CD flirt and bat her eyes a little before you flat out refuse to take her to the dark and dirty world that is known as the south side of Hillsdale.

And to be fair, as the CD who busted into a Friday night gathering of friends unannounced, I'll pay more attention the next I wear those shorts to make sure I maintain containment better. I promise, if Nate apologizes to me for being so rude, then I will apologize to him for any possible over exposure. I also promise to knee him in the nuts if he has some smart ass reply about how there wasn't enough to over exposure in the first place!

And again, to be fair to my followers, I posted one selfie showing my loss of containment on Chang. I mean, you have to look closely and behind the exposed front pocket, but what you all have been asking for is there. And that's all you get, so stop with the "drop those undies" comments. We all know that there are plenty of fem boys who show what they got all the time, so go have fun with that. And never mind calling me a hypocrite. I do post bare butt photos, but I keep things tight and it's no more than some scenes on modern TV, so shut it folks. Unless you like what you see and you have something nice to say, in which case, well, you can DM me, you know?

Anyways, I accomplished what I wanted to tonight, you know, except the parts where Nate called me out and a moment of exposure, but overall, it was pretty cool. Oh, and I'm upset that Nate was rude to me, but I noted in a big way that he noticed my slender body and my smooth legs. Hence, the other selfies. Oh, Anon82, I don't have any whip cream in the house right now, so I can't draw an arrow up my thigh, but thanks for the selfie idea. No face, mind you, but check back with my homepage in a few days.

Then it was time to get out of my shorts and into my jammies and update my Chang homepage with my party crashing experience. I mean, I know all the small engine repair lingo now and there are few things I like better than bragging on Chang. After I wasted those 8 seconds bragging, I opened up a Chat Room on Chang and asked the Tranny community if I could sleep in my wig. Obviously, there were a lot of "no way" responses, but one lovely CD named Angela Jaye said that I could do it, if and only if, I slept as still as a Vampire! Hah, I don't need to say anything else about that, right?

While I was laying back in my bed surfing around Chang, I noticed that there were two private DMs on my secret Randi Rumbles homepage. The first one was from Cody and his was sweet. He mentioned that he often glances at my front window when he closes up his garage to see if there was the glow of the TV illuminating it behind the glass. He said the TV glow made him smile because to him, that meant I was safe at home. Why he concluded that he likes to spy me through my front window in the early evenings while I'm vacuuming in skimpy clothes is beyond me, but his first comment was sweet. It also told me that my unexpected visit was received better than I thought and reminded me to leave the TV on more. Cody at least deserved a reply with an emoji smiley face. I selected smiley face number 112 for Cody.

However, the second DM was from Mr. Attitude Nate! Don't get me wrong, he's still a jerk with hang ups, but it was nice that he attempted to apologize for his behavior. My reply to Nate was smiley face emoji number 6 because I still need that fricking jerk to take me to any of the illegal underground Battle Wars. Besides, his comment about the "appropriate" dress code for such an event already had the wheels in my head spinning and the clothing selections were flashing across the front of my mind. And by all that, I mean I logged off of Chang and began researching "appropriate" clothing for illegal, dark and dirty underground robot battle parties.

And then I sent Suzie a text asking her to help me pick out something that would be appropriate because researching any subject by using the word "illegal" never ends well. LOL, her response was expected which means she gets something too!

What wasn't expected was the knocking at my front door. What was absolutely and totally unexpected was how casually I spun off of my bed and opened the front door in my boxer pajamas. I mean, curse being distracted and curse the jerk at my door at this hour.

"Oh, it's you Nate. To what do I owe this pleasure at this time of night? Is all the beer gone or did you think of another way to humiliate me and it just couldn't wait?"

"Ah, it's only 10 pm. Were you asleep?"

"I was fast asleep regardless of the time stamps on my selfies say. Did you want something? Be quick with it."

"Well, the guys and I were talking and Cody said that I was being rude to you and Josh still couldn't speak very well, but I think he mumbled something about how I should apologize to you."

"And yet, you still haven't apologized. Josh was wearing panties tonight, by the way. The waistband was unmistakable when he raised his hands to cover his face. So, put that in your bag of hang ups."

"What? Ugh, never mind that faggot, I'm here to apologize for my attitude. Look, I'm sorry for my bad and rude behavior. Can we just start over?"

"I'm listening."

"Look, how about if we go out tomorrow evening and get a few of those Raspberry Smoothies that you said you liked. We can slurp them down by the river and I'll bring my iPad and we can search for the next Robot Wars event. "

"North side or South side?"

"Ah come on, I'm doing the best I can here."

"Fine, we can park on the South side so we don't run into any of your macho friends. Be clean, pick me at exactly sunset and don't be late. So, here's to fresh starts."

Oh, holy peck on the cheek snap, did I seriously lean in and peck him on the cheek? I mean, that was someone else, right? Like the ghost lady that lives in my house or something.

But enough about Lydia Lindfield. I gave Nate a few moments to drive away and then I had my last mission of the night to perform. Early in my crossdressing days I didn't understand fem undies sizes to well and I have a 3-pack of new full coverage briefs that would a lot better on Josh than whatever the hell he was wearing tonight and by that, I mean extreme granny panties or worse. So, I grabbed the sealed package from my dresser, thanked Lydia Lindfield for not letting me throw them away and snuck back across the street and softly knocked on Cody's door. OMFG again, there I was, running around the neighborhood in my jammies!

"Oh, Randi, I wasn't expecting you back tonight. Can this wait? I'm, um, tired."

LOL, yeah right, I pushed the door open and let myself in.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Where's Josh? I need a few minutes alone with him."

"Ah, Josh left, yeah, that's right, he took off. So, good night now and thanks for stopping by."

"Shut it, Cody. Is he in your bedroom? Is that where you slap that ass a little?" I came bearing gifts so don't look a gift horse in the mouth and no, I have no idea what that saying means. Oh, and look at this thing, will you? I guess the game just got started, right? So, that way?"

Hah, that left Cody in another state of shock and all I had to do was walk to where is boner pointed. And then, OMG, I went into shock because seeing Josh on his hands and knees on the bed was one thing, but those undies, right? LOL, that sneaky dog had dinner at Grandma's house last week.

"Get up Josh and pick a color. These new still new and your secret boyfriend will appreciate them a lot more than those things. Drop them and OMG, stop crying."

LOL, and I thought our introductions earlier were crazy! This was insane. And oddly enough, I wasn't as turned off by the size of his body as I thought I might be. Oh, the sweat was killing me, but his rolls, well, that's Josh, I guess.

"Ah, can I come in now?"

"If you want your boy toy in a bra, go find me a small tape measure. I mean, not too small, you know."

OK, then it got gross because he couldn't move faster enough and OMG, I had to help him pull the briefs up his legs! OMFG, I may give up the crossdressing life style after this, you know, after I whip off a few photos of his button dick.

"There, now you look better. Ah, ah, legs like this and arms bent here. Hold just like that. Look in the mirror. Better?"

Oh yeah Randi, these are nice. Thanks."

"Show me how you sit. OMFG, no, no, no! Lean back, this leg low and this one over the top. Bounce it a little. Yeah, good. Roll over, butt up. Not bad. So, what else happens in here?"

Hah, I took too long getting Josh ready for his, well, whatever it is they do.

"Alright, I found a tape measure."

Damn, foiled just when Josh was actually going to speak the truth.

"Stand up Josh and let me take a measurement of your chest. Your master wants to whip you while you're wearing a bra. A purple I imagine."

Oh, hell no, I wasn't ready to turn around and find Cody naked. Completely naked. Yet, there he was, ready to resume whatever games they play. And I hoped it wasn't the hide the weenie game because Cody is huge! Well, huge for a fem boy body of my size anyways.

And then I knew what games they played because Josh didn't even flinch. He most certainly passed go a few times before.

"Ah, OK, I'm finished here Cody and Josh and I guess I'll be going. Um, Cody, do you like Josh's new look? Alright then, three flexes mean yes. Have fun. Oh, Cody, I promised you a coffee in the morning and I will deliver on my promise."

Oh, holy track star snap, I was out of there and OMFG, there I was, running around the neighborhood in my PJ bottoms, with a boner under the street lights, again!

And of course, I took a shower to wash that day away and went to sleep.

End Randi Rumbles 01