All Comments on 'Randira Minsky and the Russian Way'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Very creative sex and they had fun!

5

A_BierceA_Bierce5 months ago

If he ever left her, she'd she'd be singing Crimea River.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Always a good read but with the absence of any relationship building, it left me entertained but flat. 3.8*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neat story - just my sort of woman! Hate to be 'picky' but, as a modest student of the American West, it is unlikely Nickolai would have moved to Colorado in 1840 seeking gold! It was not until 1858 that gold was 'first' discovered in the state by Russell brothers at Dry Creek in the vicinity of modern day Denver. If Nickolai had gone to Colorado in 1840 it is possible he would have been a fur trapper or a more likely a buffalo robe trader as by this time the demand for beaver pelts was in significant decline.

Cheers

Alan Peggs, Perth, Western Australia

See: Wyckoff, William, (1999), Creating Colorado - the making of a Western American landscape 1860 - 1940, Yale University Press, New Haven, pp. 38-39.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood5 months ago

Excellent romance story.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Didn't feel a lot of affection in this story. 4 YEARS of the Russian Way??? Not very romantic or much of a relationship. Not your best Romance story.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE5 months ago

A lovely story about a young woman grooming a virging teaching hin her version of safe sex and making him fall in love with her. A story that left me with a smile on my face! Nice job 5*

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Good story but the romance was lacking.

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

Damn. Some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope. I very much enjoyed the story and thank you for your efforts

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

More concise than your usual, but a 5-star story, nonetheless.

FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

Nice little story. 5 stars works for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS