Randira Minsky and the Russian Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers

Well, I tell you, watching Randira squirt baby oil between her breasts and then smear it around between them was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. It only got better when she stroked my cock and got baby oil on it too.

"OK", she purred, "Put your dick between my boobs now."

I leaned forward enough to do that, and once I did, Randira pressed her big breasts together and trapped my cock between them.

"Start stroking now, like you're really screwing me, but don't forget about me. I want to have an orgasm too."

I started moving my cock in and out of Randira's breast trap and reached back and down until I felt hair. That I didn't have a clue about what she wanted was obvious.

Randira just smiled.

"You haven't done a woman before, have you?"

My cock sliding between Randira's breasts felt so good I had stop stroking before I answered.

"No, I haven't."

She chuckled then.

"I've got myself a virgin. Don't worry, it's not hard."

She moved her right hand down until she found mine.

"Just use your middle finger and rub gently up and down. That little bump is where you'll excite me the most. Just move your finger gently up and down."

I found that little bump, though it felt pretty big to me, and did what Randira said to do. The result was amazing. Randira caught her breath, then moaned, "That's right, just like that. I'm so horny this isn't going to take long. Keep moving your dick so you have an orgasm too."

It took some coordination to get my cock stroking at the same time as my finger, but after a few tries, I sort of got the hang of it. I'd stroke my cock in toward Randira's face and move my finger up at the same time. When I pulled my cock back, I'd move that finger down.

I wasn't sure what Randira was feeling, but I was feeling her soft breasts stroking my cock and I was getting there pretty fast. Knowing I was going to shoot cum right in Randira's face, I stopped before it got to the point I couldn't control it.

"Randira, I don't think you want me to do what's gonna happen if I keep doing this."

She just purred, "As long as you make me have an orgasm, I don't care. Keep going. I'm almost there."

I'd calmed down a little by then, so I started stoking my cock in and out of Randira's big breasts again. That feeling that I was going to spurt cum all over her face came back and I was going to stop again, but Randira gasped.

"Don't stop, Jerry. Go ahead and do it. I'm ready...Oh, God...it's happening now."

With that, Randira gasped and her hips lifted up enough I almost fell to the side. She gasped, then cried out, and I could feel her whole body start to shake. That was more than I could handle. The first surge raced up my cock and hit Randira on the chin. I don't think she noticed because she was laying there, gasping for breath, and her hips were rocking up and down so fast she was rubbing my finger instead of the other way around.

My second spurt didn't go quite as far and hit her on the neck. She was still humping up against my finger when my third sort of dribbled out between her breasts.

When Randira finally stopped panting and rocking her hips, she looked up at me and grinned.

"Now you know what the Russian way is. Did you like it? I sure did."

Well, given my sexual history, it was the most fantastic thing I'd ever experienced and that's what I told her. She just grinned.

"You were pretty good yourself. We need to work on a few things, but you were pretty good."

I wasn't sure I was hearing what I hoped I was hearing.

"Work on a few things? You want to do this again?"

Randira let her big breasts fall to each side and stroked my softening cock.

"Well, sure. I don't teach this to just anybody, you know. I want to do this a lot, like as soon as your dick gets hard again, and every weekend."

}{

I learned a lot that semester. I managed, thanks to Randira, to get a "B" in Rhetoric 101. Also, thanks to Randira, I learned a lot about women, or at least a lot about what she liked. Randira liked one finger in her at first, then two when she got really aroused and she liked having her clit stroked with my thumb. She also liked me to roll one of her nipples with my free hand. That was almost guaranteed to make her cum. It always made me cum.

Her nipples were already pretty big, but once she got going, they swelled up long and stiff, and if I pinched one lightly and then rolled it between my fingers, she'd rock up her hips and moan really loud. After just a few or those moans, she'd hold her breath while her hips started to lift up and then she gasp and start to shake as the orgasm swept through her. All that shaking made her big breasts jiggle, and that jiggle took away all my will power. Randira would end up with my cum splattered all over her face and chest.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen when the semester ended, but a week before finals, Randira answered that question. We'd just done another Russian thing, and once she stopped shaking, she looked up at me and smiled.

"You know, Jerry, I've sort of gotten used to having you around. Think we could keep doing this on the weekends?

"I won't have any assignments for you to look at."

Randira stroked my soft cock.

"I wasn't talking about helping you with your homework. I was talking about what we just did."

}{

As it turned out, I kept going to her apartment every Saturday and staying over until Sunday night for the next three years, and when I turned twenty-one, I moved into the apartment with her. What caused me to do that wasn't Randira's idea of safe sex. It was that the more I learned about her, the more I liked her. Yes, her ideas about sex were still a little weird to me, but what I found out was she was a very intelligent woman who definitely had confidence in herself and when I thought about it, I couldn't imagine not being with her.

That fourth year, we were both seniors and looking forward to graduation and then jobs. It was a month before graduation I asked Randira to marry me. She looked at me and frowned.

"You aren't really serious, are you? I mean, all this time you've never said anything about wanting us to be more."

Well, that statement hit me like a ton of bricks, because it was true. I'd been going along, enjoying my time with Randira and I thought she liked being with me. I should have said something to her before, but I guess like everything else, I hadn't learned the proper way to do things.

"I'm sorry, Randira. I just thought since we've lived together for a year, you liked me as much as I like you. I guess you're telling me no."

She smiled then.

"I didn't say no, did I? All I asked was if you were serious. If you are, you need to tell me why before I answer you."

Why was a question I'd asked myself a thousand times over that last year. I thought I loved Randira, but I'd never loved anybody before so I wasn't sure.

"Randira, I don't really know why. I know you want me to say I love you, but I've never felt this way about a woman before and I don't know if that's what love is. All I know for sure is I don't want to leave you when we graduate and never see you again."

Randira put her arms around my neck.

"I think that's what love means. I feel the same way about you. It just wasn't my place to ask first. I can say it though. Jerry, I love you. Can you say it too?"

}{

We were married a month after graduation and spent a week in Mussel Shoals for our honeymoon. That first night, in spite of all the pseudo-sex we'd had over the years, I was still nervous as a cat. Randira seemed a little nervous too.

For four years, she always used the bathroom and came out naked before we did our Russian thing. That night, she came out of the bathroom wearing a white lace gown.

"This was the gown my mother wore the night she and Dad got married. She said it made her feel sexy. I was hoping it would make you think I'm sexy too."

I had to chuckle. For four years, I'd seen Randira naked almost every night and I was already convinced she was sexy. I took her in my arms, kissed her, and then grinned.

"Randira, you've always been more sexy than any other woman to me."

Randira smiled and stroked my face.

"Then, shouldn't you be showing me how sexy you think I am?"

Now, some guys, after doing what I'd done with Randira over the past four years would have forgotten she was still technically a virgin, but I didn't. I knew that first thrust would probably hurt her, so I tried to make sure she was ready.

I knew enough about her to know what excited her, so I basically did the same things that night. Randira responded about like she always had, except I could tell she was a little unsure. She was breathing hard and rocking herself into my fingers as I sucked first one nipple and then the other, but when I tried to spread her legs, she tensed up.

"Jerry, can you take it easy, at least at first? I'm afraid it's going to hurt a lot."

I stroked her cheek then.

"I promise I won't do anything until you're ready. You just tell me when you are."

I kept up with my fingers then, kept stroking her inner lips and little button, and occasionally slipping in two fingers to see how wet she was. It wasn't long until I knew she had to be close, and Randira confirmed that when she spread her legs apart and pulled on my shoulders.

"I'm almost there, Jerry. Do it now".

She was so wet and her hips were rocking up and down so much it was a little difficult to get my cock positioned, and once it slipped between her swollen lips and was at her entrance, it took all I had to stop myself from just thrusting in fast. Instead, I pushed my cock in until I felt resistance and then pulled back a little. I waited a second or two and then pushed in again a little firmer this time. I stayed that way while I moved my hand between us and found the little button at the top of Randira's lips. After a couple of gentle strokes to the side of that little nub, Randira gasped and rocked up her hips. My cock slipped inside her a little more before I pulled back again.

I was still stroking her little button when I pushed my cock in again, but this time, I kept pushing. Randira gasped, then heaved up her hips as her orgasm hit and my cock broke through the barrier and sank inside her to its full length.

Randira shrieked a little, but I think the orgasm wiped away most of the pain she felt. I know it wiped away any willpower I had left. With that one, first stroke, I started to cum. After three more strokes during which Randira kept shaking and rocking her hips up and down, I was done. Randira kept up her gasping and shaking for a few more seconds, then pulled me down on top of her.

"Mom was right. It did hurt, but not that bad. It does now though, so could you...I mean, I like feeling you in there, but it does hurt a little."

Randira winced when I pulled out, but then snuggled up beside me and pressed her big breasts into my side.

"We'll have to do this again, but maybe not until tomorrow, OK?"

I squeezed stroked her back and then cupped her hip.

"When you're ready, you just tell me."

Well, the next morning, Randira found my cock under the blanket and started stroking it. She kissed me, and then said, "I don't think I'm ready yet, but what would you say to the Russian way again?"

}{

That sort of became the way our life went. Once Randira decided she was ready to feel my cock in her again, only a couple of days later as it was, she was ready about every night. There were nights when she couldn't, or at least didn't want to, so we did her Russian thing again. Even after twenty three years, she'll still grab my cock and whisper in my ear.

"Remember what we used to do in college? I feel like doing it that way tonight."

I guess some people would find that strange, but we don't. It's just a way of showing our love for each other that we enjoy. We don't tell others about it much, though Randira did tell the woman who does her hair. The woman's response was a little revealing, I thought.

"Maybe if I'd done that with Ralph, we'd still be together. He always loved playing with my boobs."

The women in my family haven't changed much, although the women my age are a little more free when they talk about sex. They'll at least admit to liking sex, though they're still really quiet about what they like. The men...well, they haven't changed much. They still readily admit to liking sex with their wives, and a couple have some interesting stories about their sexual encounters before they got married.

I never share mine. They probably wouldn't understand anyway.

ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers
12