Random Call Leads to Hot Party

Story Info
A call to a sex line leads a man to a wild party.
2.7k words
4.27
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many people, I used to call phone sex lines - remember those? - to have some fun when I needed a release back in the 1990s.

Sure, I was married, but you know how that goes after your first child arrives.

We had fun, just not as often. What had been a sure thing isn't quite as sure. And men, as saying goes, do have needs.

Feeling horny and alone at home one day, I felt the need to call one of those phone sex lines.

I dabbled around, chatted with a few women. Not much happened. Being curious, it hit the button for the bi men room. Let's see what that has to offer, I thought.

After a few so-so chats, I was greeted by a man who said his name was Mike.

Mike had a deep sexy voice, one that, I suppose, made the ladies swoon along with some men. It did catch my attention.

I introduced myself as David, in my early 30s, living in west suburban Chicago. We got to talking and the conversation eventually turned to sex. Gee, what a surprise.

Mike, who said he lived in the northern suburbs, wondered why I was on a phone sex line with other men.

"Guess I was just being curious," I said.

Mike, who sounded older than me, said, "well, you won't be the first."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Many guys are 'just being curious'," he said. "It's human nature. Everyone is curious to some degree. Everyone."

I was surprised by his comment.

"Really? Are you sure? I wonder what my friends would think if they knew I was here taking with a man," I said.

Mike paused and replied. "You'd be surprised. Many of your friends would love to be in your shoes right now."

To be honest, that caught me off guard. I was surprised and, frankly, intrigued. I wanted to talk more with Mike.

"How long have been calling this line? Have you been with other men? How did this all start?" I asked.

Mike laughed.

"Whoa, slow down, David. I've been calling this line a few years. Yes, I've been with other men. It started I guess about 20 years ago when I was in my 30s," Mike said.

We talked a bit more. Nothing too sexual. Then Mike told me about a special event he attends once every month.

"We get together at a house on a quiet street in the northern suburbs. Usually 15 to 20 guys show up the last Wednesday each month. At noon," he said.

"What happens there?" I asked.

"Well, that depends on you. Clothing is optional. Everyone is given a basket for their clothes when they walk in. Some stay clothed. Some get naked. It's up the guy," Mike said.

Curious, i told him "go on."

"Some guys talk to other guys, sipping a drink. Like I said, some guys keep their clothes on. But there are others who get naked and just chat nude with other guys - who are clothed or naked - in the house. Usually the kitchen is popular because munchies are there," he said and laughed.

By now, i had started to twitch, picturing the setting. So I asked the follow-up question I'm sure Mike wanted to hear.

"Does any... fun take place," I said.

"Oh, it's lots of fun visiting," Mike said.

"You know what I mean," I said.

He laughed.

"Yes, there is some fun that goes on. Again, it depends on the guys. Some are content to have a few drinks and visit. Others are interested in more intimate encounters," Mike said.

"More intimate?" I asked.

Mike laughed.

"Come on, David, you know what I mean. This is a sex line. Why don't you visit a party sometime and see for yourself?" Mike asked.

"What would happen if I did show up?" I asked

"You could be our guest of honor," he said.

"Guest of honor? What does that entail" I asked.

Mike chuckled warmly.

"I can't reveal all our secrets. Guess you will have to attend to find out," Mike said.

We talked a bit more about each other's lives, nothing too sexual, until I had to get going to my job. Mike was in his 50s, it turns out. and semi-retired.

The thoughts of what Mike told me stayed in my mind. I worked the late shifin those days. When I got home that night, the house quiet, I thought about Mike's party and got aroused. I wondered what he meant by "guest of honor."

"Ah at least it's good jerk-off material," I thought as I stroked to mental images he had planted in my mind. I thought of naked men walking around, having fun, watching others.

About a month later, on the last Wednesday, I found myself caught up with work by the mid-morning. My wife was at her job. Our son was at day-care. I dug out the scrap of paper with the address Mike had given me.

"What's the harm?" I thought. "I don't have to do anything. MIke said I could have a few beers and talk with other guys. That sounds like a great break from the routine."

So I hopped into my car and drove up to the suburb maybe 20 or 25 miles from me.

I found the house, one of those min-mansions we see more and more. It was a busy street, so I had to park two blocks away. I walked to the front door, rang the bell and was met by man whose deep voice sounded very familiar when he said "hello."

"Mike? I'm David," I said.

He broke into a big smile.

"David, I was hoping you would show up. Guess I'm a good salesman," Mike said, clapping me on the back and then shaking my hand. "Come on in."

I walked it and he handed me an empty basket.

"You know the drill," he said.

I laughed.

"Not so fast. This is my recon mission. I just wanted to stop by and check it out," I said.

"Understood, understood," Mike said, placing the basket on a table. "We'll I'm sure you could use a beer."

I followed Mike down the hall and into the kitchen, were six other men - all clothed - were talking and drinking. We exchanged pleasantries. They all nodded and smiled. Mike handed me a beer.

We toasted each other, drank and talked.

I thought it was a pretty peaceful, average party until - out of the corner of my eye - i saw two men heading for the stairs. By the look in their eyes, they were going upstairs for more than chatting.

Mike noticed that I saw them. Both had bulges in their pants.

"They'll be having some fun soon in one of the bedrooms," he whispered.

Hearing that, I felt a tingle in my cock as I thought that just one floor above us, they'd be having sex.

I heard some noises from the living room. Mike smiled, and said, "let's check that out."

He and I walked down the hall to the spacious living room that one of those sofa beds in the center

All the men in this room, eight of them, were naked and gathered in a circle around the bed where two men - one about 60 with gray hair and the other who looked to be in his 30s with jet black hair - were engaged in a hot 69.

They were both lying on their sides as they slowly sucked each other's cock.

They clearly knew what they were doing, judging by the "mmms" I heard from each of them as their mouths went up and down on those rock hard cocks.

And, the men gathered around the sofa bed clearly enjoyed the show.

Some were stroking themselves as they watched.

Others were standing close enough to stroke each other.

I saw one older man fall to his knees in front of another man with white hair, taking his hard cock into his mouth while fondling his balls. The recipient closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations as the man on his knees deep throated his cock.

Mike saw me looking, and asked "like what you see?"

I nodded. Then I looked toward the men on the bed. One look familiar.

"Hey, isn't that...?" I said, about to name a local TV anchorman, before Mike interrupted.

"Yes, it is, but what happens here stays here," Mike said.

I thought to myself that from now on, when I watch the 10 p.m. news on that channel, I'll forever think of this moment.

Maybe it was the beer, the naked men, or the fact that I was watching live sex, but one thing I knew was that tingle felt earlier had turned my cock into a full raging hard-on.

Mike noticed, too, and placed a hand over my bulge.

I didn't move it away, which made him smile.

"Hmm, it looks like our new recruit is enjoying the show," he whispered.

"May I?" he asked, fingers on my zipper.

I nodded.

He unzipped me, reached in and pulled out my hard cock.

"Ah, there it is," he said as he begain to stroke me with a silky soft hand.

I was loving this and Mike knew it.

He leaned close and pressed his lips against mine. I could not resist.

We kissed. Next, his tongue sought entry into my mouth, snaking along my lips. My lips parted.

Soon, our tongues wrestled with hot passion as his hand gently stroked me.

"Do we have our guest of honor?" he asked.

"Yes," I whispered, surrendering to my desire.

Mike smiled.

"Gentlemen," he said in a loud voice, "David has agreed to be our guest of honor today."

Some men applauded. One distinguished looking man said "thank God."

With that, one man handed Mike a basket that he handed to me.

I took off my shoes, socks, shirts and pants, leaving my briefs on. Mike nodded. I pulled those down.

Now totally naked, my cock erect, Mike led me to the bed and told me to lie on the back.

"Guest of honor, Mike, you know what to do," one man said.

"Yep, since I recruited David, I get my choice. And i choose ... to pleasure him," Mike said.

Mike stripped quickly, his cock coming to life, knelt on the bed in front of me, lowered his head to my cock that was pointing straight up, and slowly licked around the purple head.

"How's he taste?" one man asked.

"New," Mike said before he opened his mouth and taking my entire head in.

OMG, the sensation was incredible combined with being watched by all those naked men, their eyes wide as they enjoyed the scene.

Mike grasped the base of my cock with one hand, reached up and tweaked one of my nipples with the other hand as his head slowly bobbed up and down on my manhood.

That's when I noticed another man approaching the bed. It was the man who thanked God.

He was in good shape, about 60. The gray hair on his head was neatly combed and his gray beard and pubic hair were closely cropped.

He smiled at me and said, "welcome, young man, our guest of honor."

Then he straddled my chest, his cock an inch or two from my lips.

"That's it, Reverend Bill, give it to him," one man said.

Wait a minute, I thought, I have to suck a cock and it belongs to a reverend?

He rubbed his cockhead against my lips. It felt smooth, warm, enticing.

"Come on, now, be a good boy, open up," he whispered.

I had no choice as waves of pleasure were coursing through my body courtesy Mike's talented mouth.

I opened my lips and heard Reverend Bill whisper "oh, such a guest of honor," as he slowly eased his cock into my mouth.

It was so warn and silky smooth. I loved having him slide into my mouth.

Reverend Bill probably had taught other guests of honor and knowingly took his time. He got his head into my mouth and paused.

"Lick around the head, David, just like Mike licked you," he said. "Suck it a bit, too."

I did as i was told and must have been a fast study, as i saw a smile on the face of Reverend Bill, whose eyes were closed. He looked to be in pure bliss.

"How is he?" i heard one man ask.

"Heavenly," Reverend Bill whispered as he began to move in and out so my lips rubbed his foreskin eacb time.

That got me more turned on as Mike continued paying oral homage to my hard cock. I could hear him slurping on me.

At that time, my arms lie extended on the bed. I felt my hands being grabbed and placed on hard cocks. One on my left, one on my right. "Start stroking," a man said.

Again, I did as i was told. I heard someone say "get the camera." I didn't mind, thinking how I'd inspire many men in the future who saw photos of me with four other men, all finding pleasure.

This went on for maybe 10 minutes. Someone squirted lube on my hands, making the jerking off smoother, hotter. Those guys were very fired up and i soon heard each moaning as their cocks spurted cum into my hands.

Hearing that must have inspired Reverend Bill, who grabbed my head with his two big hands and started pumping in and out of my mouth.

"Mmm, mmm," the holy man moaned as his cock got bigger and harder.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he shouted and began spurting in my virgin mouth.

Shots of jizz hit the back of my throat as I gulped down his load, trying to not miss a drop. I felt a little bit ooze out and then felt someone lick it off my cheek and murmur "mmm, tasty."

As Reverend Bill came, that got me more turned on. I think Mike knew because he started jerking me with his hand as he continued to suck harder.

A seasoned veteran cocksucker, he knew I would soon erupt in his mouth.

By this time, Reverend Bill had pulled out his softening cock and smiled at me as he sat on the bed. My mouth unoccupied, I urged Mike on, telling, "fuck, keep sucking like that and I will cum."

That's all he needed to hear as his mouth tightened around the head of my cock, his tongue feverishly running across my cum hole. Oh, he knew what he wanted and I was not about to deny him his reward.

"Fuck, fuck," I moaned. "Right there, baby."

A moment later, I began spurting into Mike's hungry mouth. I heard him moaning "mmm, mmm" as my first bi blow job was giving him what he wanted, a mouthful of creamy cum from a first-timer.

I glanced down and watched him eagerly savoring my jizz and, yes, it made me smile. I was so glad i decided to attend the party.

After I came, Mike crawled over to Reverend Bill and snowballed him.

"How's he taste?" Mike asked.

"Delicious," Reverend Bill replied, and grasped Mike's hard cock.

I watched him stroke Mike a few moments, then had an idea. Gently pushing Reverend Bill away, I pushed Mike down to the bed, on his back. I leaned over and kissed his lips.

"So, I guess the guest of honor enjoyed his visit?" Mike asked.

I smiled.

With that, I began kissing Mike's muscular chest, worked my way down to his belly. tongued his belly button, kissed my way down more and found his hard eight inches. I licked around the head, took my mouth off, and asked Mike if I was doing it right.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's more than right," Mike said.

I glanced around the room and saw several men sucking each other as some stared at us while jerking. One of those was the TV newsman I saw earlier.

Glancing down at his hard cock, I smiled, caught his eye and mouthed "maybe later."

I then returned my full attention to Mike, wrapping my mouth around his purple head as my hand stroked his cock gently while my other hand rubbed his balls.

Did I enjoy the party? Sometimes, actions do speak louder than words.