Random Encounters: Kobold

Story Info
A wannabe adventurer encounters a clever kobold.
6.5k words
4.61
11.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers

RANDOM ENCOUNTERS: KOBOLD

Seducing Her Inexperienced Prey

******

Copyright © 2020 C. D. Fable

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All characters appearing in this story are over the age of 18.

******

Hardwood Forest smelled of fresh moss and damp wood. As the day gave way to twilight, the lush green woods became a symphony of chirping. A good number of birds were in the middle of their mating season and they refused to be deterred by the light rain dancing on the treetops. The rich foliage swayed in the breeze and offered shelter to the various woodland creatures that called this forest their home.

Crispen sat on a mostly rotted log, tending to his fire amid the light pattering rainfall. He had managed to make a small muddy clearing, enough for his tent and a small fire. Unfortunately, he wasn't nearly as good at building fires as he was making lousy clearings. The damp logs produced more choking smoke than flame and kept most of the wildlife in the forest away. Most.

He'd been unsuccessful in his attempt to catch a juicy rabbit for dinner. As a result, he sat there, melancholy, watching his mixture of flour and water slowly slide down a wooden board placed in front of the fire. In a few minutes, it would turn into what might generously be described as bread. He decided he wouldn't stop it from sliding into the ashes in hopes it might gain some semblance of flavor.

It was in this moment, saturated in hunger and boredom, that he wondered if he'd made the right decision to leave his village. Joining an adventuring guild had been a dream of his for a while and if he wanted to be taken seriously he'd have to join a good one in a major city like Bodcathitch. He'd explained to his parents that hunting with Frank wasn't the same thing as joining a renowned guild. On the other hand, given that this was the fourth night in a row he was eating hardtack he wondered if he'd been too dismissive of hunting lessons.

He'd planned to stay on the well-trodden dirt roads that connected the various villages and towns. That was until he discovered an upturned merchant cart missing everything of value. He then decided it would be best to stay off the beaten path. Better experience for when he became a real adventurer, he reasoned. He tried not to think about how his decision was going to make his long journey even longer.

"I wonder what got that merchant cart," he wondered aloud to himself. He poked at the smoky fire with a stick. "Hope they're all okay." He decided to focus on watching his terrible meal slide closer into the ashes instead of letting his mind dwell on the thought.

An understated swish followed by a wild clattering startled him off his log. His eyes darted around the darkening woods. He unsheathed his rusty dagger and scrambled to his feet. The mix of mud and water on his hands made his grip slippery and unreliable. The muddy clearing was nearly impossible to run in without falling over face first. He steadied himself. Deep breath. The wild banging continued to ring through the forest. He swallowed and moved towards the noise.

His boots sucked and slurped in the mud as he pushed forward. He saw movement ahead. Something swaying around a tree. Something had tripped the snare trap he'd set earlier. He squinted, trying to figure out what kind of animal was capable of making such a racket. It sounded like pots and pans being hurled down a well.

The snare was filled with pots and pans.

"What in every hell..." he mumbled.

Within the pile of cookware, a pair of bright yellow eyes with long slit pupils focused on him. The rustling stopped.

"Hello," said the pots and pans in a feminine voice that was equal parts squeaky and raspy. It was far too casual a tone for someone restrained by a net, let alone pots and pans.

Crispen jumped back and held his dagger in front of him with both hands. "Are you some kind of pan elemental?" he asked, his voice shaking more than his weapon.

The pots and pans snorted and laughed at him. They clattered and clanged, arranging into a more humanoid form. A set of plump legs and stubby arms sprouted from the pile. The skin was greyish purple with hints of scales throughout.

"Ta-da!" said the squeaky voice. It lightly struggled and failed, to stop the slow rotation of the snare trap.

Crispen inspected the cookware. It wasn't a pan elemental. He noticed strands of butchers twine haphazardly binding everything together. As the snare continued to rotate he saw the bright yellow eyes coming back around.

"What..." he mumbled.

"You new or something?" asked the cookware.

"Huh?"

"Oh wow. You're cute but you're slow, huh? Banished? Runaway? Deserter?"

Crispen watched with confusion as the eyes rotated out of sight.

The voice continued, "You should probably head home if you can. You don't seem cut out for this. You didn't catch anything all day and when you finally do catch something you don't even know what it is."

"So what are you?" asked Crispen easing up a little.

The glowing eyes came around once more and narrowed on him. "I'm a kobold."

Crispen's eyes went wide. He held the dagger towards the captured kobold and took another big gulp.

"Woah! Easy! Easy!" shouted the kobold.

"You- you speak the common tongue?" asked Crispen, his voice cracking a little.

"It's not that hard. You rob enough merchants and you pick up a few things. Now put the knife away and let's talk."

Crispen pondered the situation as he watched the eyes rotate out of sight again.

"Hey human, this is getting annoying. Cut me down would you?"

"I'm not letting you out!"

"I didn't say let me out, I said cut me down."

"I haven't decided if I'm-"

"You're not gonna kill me," laughed the kobold. "You'd have done it by now. I've seen killers and you're not one of 'em. Your eyes are too soft. Also blue, which I like. Like gems."

"I don't- I don't know what to do..." said Crispen. "Where do we go from here?" He wiped away the sweat from his muddy brow.

"Well, you can tie me up and sell me in town. Might escape before then. One way or another it's not your problem after a while."

Crispen raised a suspicious eyebrow at the creature. "How do I know you won't try and kill me?"

"Two reasons. One, if I kill you and word gets out then my tribe gets a bounty put on it. No one cares if we just steal stuff from merchants. Well, the merchants care. But if they really cared they'd hire some goons to keep their stuff safe. But you start killing humans, that's like throwing stones at a hornet's nest. Sure, it's funny, but those things will sting you. In this case, sting means kill. You follow me?"

Crispen lowered his knife and felt a little more at ease. "How do I know you're not lying?" He stood up straight and walked around to meet the kobold's gaze.

"Because, reason number two. If I wanted to kill you I'd have done it when you were failing to catch that rabbit."

"You've been spying on me?!"

"Well, I didn't just stumble into your camp. I mean- I stumbled into the trap but-"

"So what was your plan for me?"

"Doesn't matter now does it? I'll tell you this though, I'm not eating that slop you got by the fire. Take me prisoner and I'll help you catch some food. Wait, is letting me go on the table? I should have opened with that."

"I'm not letting you go. And who says I'm feeding you?"

"Alright, uneasy allies. I'll take it."

Crispen wanted to respond but wasn't sure what to say. Instead, he climbed the tree, shimmied across the branch, and untied the rope keeping the net suspended. There was a loud thud as the pot clad kobold hit the floor followed by a pained yip. He leapt down from the tree and dragged the captured kobold into the campsite.

"This is a good net," said the kobold pulling on the net while being dragged. "What is this? Hemp? I'm kind of a big gal."

"Is that a thing?" said Crispen not looking back. "Wait you're female?"

"You can't tell?" asked the kobold sounding insulted.

"Well until a few seconds ago I thought you were magic pots and pans."

"Wow, am I the first kobold you've met? Wait. Holy shit. Is this your first time out of your village?! I figured you were new but actual first time out. Little adventurer out for his fir-"

"First time being tied up?" asked Crispen dripping with smugness. Also mud.

"Nope. We're master trappers. We practice tying each other up so we know how it all works. Also good for learning how to get out of a trap."

Crispen gave her an uneasy look as he pulled her up next to the fire.

"Relax, human. I'm weighed down, in bad terrain, and, if I'm honest, really hungry. Actually we can fix one of those things."

"I'm not feeding you," said Crispen. He turned around to tend to his hardtack.

There was a great clattering of pots and pans.

Crispen sighed. "What are you doing now?" he asked, still focusing on his pitiful meal.

"Well now I'm not weighed down and you've got a bunch of new pots and pans for cooking that rabbit we're gonna catch."

Crispen whirled around to see the kobold standing upright in the net atop a pile of muddy cookware. She wasn't what he had expected.

She was roughly half his size, about three and a half feet tall. Small horns that matched her greyish purple skin protruded from her short messy white hair. Her long rounded ears would be standing as tall as her horns had they not been weighed down by several gold earrings. Her nose was draconic and snout-like, complimented by a golden hoop nose ring that matched the ones in her ears. Her devious smirk revealed her razor-sharp fangs which were her second most threatening feature next to her bright yellow eyes.

No longer clad in her makeshift armor her wildly curvaceous body was on full display. Her limbs no longer looked stubby on her frame but fit her quite nicely, complemented by a thick tail swaying from side to side. A patch of soft pink underbelly ran from her chest, down her front, and continued under her tail. It gave her ample breasts and smooth nether region a much softer look than the rest of her semi-scaled exterior.

At this point, Crispen realized this must be similar to what human females look like naked and didn't realize he had been staring for some time.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Why are you naked?" he finally managed to ask indignantly.

"Armors heavy and I'm not trying to impress anyone. Why are you clothed?"

"That's not the same thing-"

"So about this rabbit," said the kobold clasping her hands, her small black claws protruding slightly.

"Would you shut up about the rabbit! I'm not feeding y-"

"What bait did you use?"

"What?"

"What bait did you use? Carrot is a classic choice. Even if you don't catch it you've still got a carrot."

"I-" Crispen paused. He looked at his hardtack.

The kobold gave him a concerned look. "Alright, hands or feet?"

"What?"

"Hands or feet. What do you prefer?"

"W-What?"

"You can tie up my hands or my feet but I'll be useless if you tie up both. Going to be hard to catch a rabbit with me in a net. Probably going to need it for the rabbit." The kobold shook her head and laughed.

Crispen went back to scraping his now very hard, very dry, very sad, hardtack off the wood plank. "For the last time we're not-" The hardtack popped off and flew into the fire sending up a small puff of ash where it landed. Crispen let out a sad groan.

The awkward silence that followed was only made bearable by the pitter-patter of raindrops from above.

"So, if I were you I'd tie up my hands. It'll take longer if I can't keep pace with you."

Crispen sighed and looked up at the naked kobold holding her hands together at the wrist. He slowly stood up, walked over to her, and looked down.

He put on his most intimidating voice. "If you try anything funny..." he said giving his sheathed dagger a pat.

"Very convincing," she said sarcastically. She swayed pleasantly awaiting her freedom and follow up binding.

Crispen scowled and untied the net making sure to keep a close eye on the kobold the entire time. His eyes lingered for more than a few moments on her supple breasts. He wondered if her dark purple nipples were as hard as they looked. He shook the thought from his mind. Crispen looked up and was met with her bright yellow gaze and a smug grin. He cleared his throat and tossed the net off her.

He had expected her to run but she just stood there grinning at him. He couldn't help but feel slightly mocked by it. She thrust her hands out in front of her causing him to jump back a little. He unfurled a length of rope from around his belt, knelt down, and started binding the kobold's hands.

"So," he mumbled, "you mentioned carrots?"

"Yeah, they work great for rabbits. First rule of hunting, the right bait for the right prey. Remember that."

"Noted," he mumbled. He undid his failed attempt at a knot and started over.

"First time tying someone up?"

Crispen didn't respond. Filled with determination he produced a knot even more useless than the last.

"Here like this." She grabbed the rope from his hands.

Crispen jumped up and pulled out his dagger. She ignored him and continued working the rope.

"And pull," she said pulling the knot tight. "It's called a wreath knot. You try." She tossed the rope at his chest. He caught it with one hand while still clutching his dagger in the other. "You're gonna need both hands to tie it, slayer."

Crispen put away his dagger and knelt back down in the mud. She extended her hands once again, pushing up her breasts in the process. Crispen managed to copy the kobold's knot and pulled it tight.

"Ah, that brings me back," she said wistfully. "Now that we're familiar, I'm Mil by the way."

"Crispen," he replied cautiously.

"I'd shake your hand but-" She waved her bound hands around.

A small laugh managed to escape through Crispen's nose before he immediately returned to looking stern.

"Alright," said Mil, "I'm guessing you don't have a carrot. Follow me, there's some not far from here."

"Woah, hold up," said Crispen. He grabbed some more rope and tied it around her neck and then to his arm. Mil didn't resist but did tug on the rope once he'd finished. When it didn't budge she looked over her shoulder focusing her bright yellow eyes on Crispen.

"Not bad, human. You might not be as hopeless as you look."

Given that this was the first compliment he'd received in his admittedly short time as an adventurer he wanted to smile but forced himself to remain stern. She smiled and led them away from the camp.

Crispen watched her walk, taking in the sight of her bubbly butt bouncing from side to side as she moved. Her naked body, now slick with rain, had an almost dazzling shimmer about it. Her hard scaled tail playfully swaying with her peppy step added to the allure of her curvy figure. He swallowed hard and forced his mind to not wander any more than it already had. He resolved to not entertain such thoughts further.

"Enjoying the view?" asked Mil looking over her shoulder at him.

Crispen's eyes went wide. "I have to keep a close eye on you!" he blurted out.

"The forest, Crispy. You clearly don't spend much time in it. You enjoying it? I always find human villages too... put together, you know?"

"I- I guess. My village was nothing special. The woods have been... trying."

"Nothing keeping you there? Family? A lady? A man?"

"You ask a lot of questions," he grumbled.

"So, that's a no. Guess you were as lucky in your conquests there as you are out here, huh? Do you have no experience at all?"

Crispen's eyes darted around nervously.

"No one to take you by the hand and show you how it's done?" she said mockingly.

"I- uh-" he stammered slowing his pace.

"I just assumed given your age, twenties in human years I'm guessing, and the fact that you're fairly muscular that you'd had some experience."

"I've got experience!" he insisted, coming to a halt.

"Then whoever you were with must have been terrible. You're a pathetic hunter. Just admit it," said Mil turning around.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm not great at hunting."

Mil grinned at him. "Makes your whole village look bad, really. If you were in my tribe you'd be way more experienced. I'd see to it personally." She spun back around and led the way with a little extra sway in her step. "Don't know why that was so hard for you to admit, Crispy."

Crispen missed the teasing tone in her voice. He too was distracted by the hypnotic sway of Mil's curves as she dragged him onward.

* * *

A few hours later the rain had stopped, carrots had been picked, and rabbit and carrot stew had been portioned out. The woods were dark. The clouds had long since parted and the moon loomed bright in the night sky. Crispen dragged another log into the campsite and placed it in front of the fire. He put his hands on Mil's scaly shoulders and guided her towards her seat. She watched him closely, smirking all the while.

Crispen sighed. "You caught us dinner. Well done. Happy?" She took a seat on the log and he placed a bowl of soup in her lap. "Don't get excited."

"I won't if you won't," she said subtly shaking her shoulders.

Crispen pretended not to notice her breasts swaying in front of him and headed to his own log across from her. He plopped down, held his bowl to his mouth, and drank down his meal in two gulps. It was the best meal he'd made since leaving his village. He looked to Mil sitting on the log across from him. She was very cautiously trying to get the bowl to her mouth using her bound hands.

Crispen wiped his mouth on his sleeve and made his way back over to her. "Having trouble?" he said with a chuckle.

She gingerly placed the bowl back on her lap, resting it on the crease between her thighs. "If you don't mind," she said somewhat pathetically.

Crispen knelt down next to her and picked up the bowl. Upon removing it from her thighs he found himself staring directly at her soft pink pussy. He quickly turned his head away. He cleared his throat and held the bowl up to Mil's mouth. She took a few small gulps of stew. A bit of soup spilled from her mouth and onto her breasts. She stopped eating and looked down at her chest. "What a waste."

Crispen realized he let his guard down and had been staring. He looked up to see Mil's cocky smile.

"Still hungry, human?" She opened her legs and leaned forward pushing herself against him.

"No! No, I'm fine," he said shooting up and walking away. His heart was racing and sweat accumulated at his brow. He couldn't believe the taboo places his mind had been wandering. He adjusted his pants to hide his rapidly growing shame.

"Well I'm full," said Mil.

"Good. Good. I'm glad. You- You earned your meal, Mil," said Crispen nodding at the woods, still refusing to turn around.

"Campsite's a little dryer too, thanks to the fire."

"Yup, a lot easier to move around."

"And I'm no longer tied up."

"Well, that's good- wait, what?" He whirled around.

Mil, still sitting on the log, had her bindings in one hand and his dagger in the other. She tossed Crispen the rope and hopped off the log. She walked towards him, pointing the dagger at his chest. "You're a terrible hunter, Crispen." She flung his dagger into the fire. "But to be fair, you were always the prey."

Crispen gulped and backed away as she drew closer.

"Don't run, you're surrounded."

"What?" He looked around the dark woods. Bright yellow eyes dotted the area around the campsite.

"Couldn't move in during the day. Had to keep you busy."

"So- So this whole time-"

"Right bait for the right prey, human. I knew you lacked..." She paused and using her long tongue, licked the spilled soup off her breast, "Experience. Now be a good boy and tie the rope around your waist. I wanna show you off when we get back to my tribe. Remember, wreath knot. I'll know if you get it wrong."

CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers
12