Random Encounters: Kobold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of kobold cackles echoed through the woods as Crispen tied the rope around his waist. It only took four attempts.

* * *

Crispen listened to the sounds of revelry coming from outside the tent. The kobolds yipped and cheered with abandon, celebrating their various hauls this week. Apparently he'd been a last-minute addition. He inspected his bindings. Lashed to the single support poll that propped up Mil's massive tent, there would be no escaping short of knocking the entire thing down at which point he knew he'd be caught in an instant.

With a huff, he collapsed on the soft and, quite frankly, very fancy looking carpet. He took in the cluttered interior. A pile of dog-eared books in the corner of the tent explained why she spoke the common language so well. Especially compared to the other kobolds he'd encountered while being paraded into camp who only knew a few one-word commands and all the swear words. He had to wonder if she taught herself to read or if some other captive taught her.

Other than the books, it was mostly filled with random trinkets. Trinkets and a fair few fertility sculptures. There wasn't even a bed, though, there was a large mound of pillows with a kobold shaped divot in the center. He hated to admit it but her lodgings were far more comfortable than the cloth on a rope he called a tent. With the scent of ginger and citrus hanging in the air, it smelled a lot better too. He concluded the kobolds must have robbed a perfume merchant recently.

"Could be worse," he grumbled to himself.

Mil jumped through the slit door, arms held out wide and smiling. "Crispy!"

She walked up to him and put her arm over his shoulder pulling him in close. "We got three merchant carts and even though you had nothing shiny in your campsite I still think you were the best prize."

Crispen half-heartedly tried to push himself free. Mil pulled him in closer, pressing his face deeper into the side of her ample breast. He stopped squirming. The skin of her underbelly was warm and soft. She smelled of the citrus and ginger perfume mixed with a healthy dose of mead. He breathed in deep.

"Not too bad, huh?" she whispered in his ear. Her breath smelled like honey.

Crispen's eyes went wide and he pulled away.

Mil laughed. "Still pretending are we?"

Crispen looked at the carpet. It really was a nice carpet.

She walked behind him, running her claw along his shoulder and up his neck leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake. She pressed herself against his back, resting her breasts on his shoulders. He could feel her heartbeat on the back of his neck. She playful drew on his bicep with her claw.

"I saw what happened when I rode you into camp. Actually, I think most of the tribe saw what happened. Hard to miss something that big."

Crispen blushed and swallowed hard.

"Kinda hard to miss it right now too," added Mil leaning over his shoulder, bright eyes gleefully fixated downward. "Do you like it when I ride you?"

His heart raced as his pants continued to tighten.

"You ever been with a woman, Crispen?" she asked playfully.

"N-no..." he mumbled.

"Guess I'm going to have to teach you more than just hunting. Luckily, there's a lot of overlap." She rested her chin on his head and ran her claws under his shirt and over his chest. He sat there breathing heavily. "This is where you take off the clothes human." With a flick of her claw she severed the ropes around his wrists.

Crispen shot up causing Mil to stumble backward. He looked at the door and then back to Mil. The only thing more mocking than her grin was the way her eyes saw right through him.

"You're cute, human. Go ahead. Run." She rocked back and forth on her heels swinging her short tail, her soft ample breasts swaying in tandem.

He wanted to run but was anchored in place. His curiosity and desire kept him rooted. He tried to push the thoughts from his mind but they wouldn't budge. He wanted to feel her. He wanted her to feel him. Her curves and claws were taunting his deepest urges. He faced her. Even though he was almost double her height he felt so small. Her mocking smile called to him.

He pulled his shirt over his head exposing his muscular figure. Years of work as a farmhand had given him a chiseled appearance. Mil gave a nod of approval. He undid the rope holding up his pants and let them fall to the floor. His cock was fully erect and precum glistened the tip. Mil's yellow eyes flickered as she licked her lips.

She approached him and he tensed up. "Relax," she said softly. She circled him, inspecting his firm ass and tickling his muscular thighs with her claws. "To think that the humans in your village let a treasure like this slip away." She slapped him on the ass. Crispen let out a small moan. Mil grinned wickedly as a red handprint swelled on his behind. Rounding him she only had to tilt her head slightly downward to give her full attention to his throbbing cock.

She ran her hand up his shaft and gripped him firmly. Crispen tilted his head up and gasped sharply. She moaned pushing herself against him and taking in a deep breath of his scent. She sighed contently as his hard cock twitched in her hand.

"Psst, down here," she whispered. He looked down to see her face hovering right in front of his stiff cock. He could feel her warm breath blowing over it. "You're not gonna learn anything if you don't pay attention."

She planted a small kiss on the tip of his cock sending a warm spike of pleasure through his body. A thin strand of precum stuck to her lips as she pulled away. She paused, looking up into Crispen's eyes to watch him squirm. She grinned deviously before licking up the underside of his cock and taking into her mouth, never breaking eye contact with her prey. She sucked and slowly slid her wet warm mouth up and down his cock.

Her tongue danced and swirled around his tip. It was almost too intense. Crispen gasped and moaned with every one of Mil's deft strokes. Every time he squirmed she moved faster and faster. She grabbed his ass, digging her claws in slightly, and pulled him deeper into her.

"Mmmmm." Crispen moaned and squirmed, closing his eyes as he felt his orgasm nearing. "Mil- Mil I'm-"

Her pace quickened and her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. Crispen's body tensed up as he reached his peak. He moaned sharply as cum shot from his pulsating cock into Mil's hot mouth. She drank him in, still sliding and stroking his cock as he continued to cum.

"Oh gods-" moaned Crispen falling to his knees, his cock leaving Mil's mouth with a pop. On his knees, Mil stood only a little taller than him but her playfully mocking gaze felt like it was coming from much higher.

"Why'd you pull away?" ask Mil wiping her mouth. She reached down and grabbed his cock. "You don't feel done."

Crispen gave an involuntary shudder and tried to pull away. "I-"

His protest was cut short by Mil pushing his face into her breasts. "Show me some attention, human."

Crispen, head still swimming with the pleasure of his orgasm, absentmindedly obliged. The warmth of her soft underbelly was intoxicating. He took her pink breast into his mouth, sucking on her nipple, lashing it with his tongue. Mil's pleased humming somewhat restored his senses.

"Not bad, human. But if you wanna be the hunter you gotta learn the prey." Mil grabbed his hand and pushed it between her soft pink thighs.

Crispen felt the heat radiating off her wet kobold pussy. His finger parted her eager lower lips and explored what lay between. He let out a small but desperate moan. He found a hard bump and as his fingers passed over it Mil let out a little shiver. He rubbed it again and felt the kobold melt in his arms.

"Ohhhh..." Mil moaned and her breath grew shallow. "You're a natural," she whispered into his ear, giving him a playful lick up his neck. "Now, inside," she commanded.

Crispen pushed a finger into her eliciting a singsongy moan. He teased her, up and down, in and out. He added a second finger, curling his digits inside her, feeding off her excitement. She matched his rhythm, pushing back against his hand.

Mil ran a claw down his chest to get Crispen's attention. "I'm not a gnome." She left enough space between them to look down at his still eager cock. "If I was I'd be in trouble. Next time use three." Without looking up she pushed him over, sending him to the ground with a flat thud.

She crawled on top of him and sat in front of his twitching cock. Her tail excitedly swung behind her, lightly slapping his legs. She gripped his cock and licked up his abs, taking in his scent and playfully clawing at his chest. Her eager wetness slid over him as she crawled up him. She planted a wet kiss on his lips, humming with delight.

Crispen wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer. Her small squishy body felt amazing pressed against his large sculpted figure. The claws on her feet tickled at his chiseled abs. She pulled away from their kiss, leaving him gasping for breath. With her playful glare and an impishly raised eyebrow, she crawled back down him.

She sat on his cock with her plush ass and sat upright to look down at her human. Seductively she slid backwards, her wet pussy parting and sliding over Crispen's cock. Once his member was slick with her desire she clutched it, holding it against her stomach. His big human cock almost reached the bottom of her breasts.

"Feels like you're ready. That is, if you're still interested, human." She lightly tapped his stiff cock against her underbelly, each hit against her soft underbelly making a wet slapping sound.

Crispen tried to speak but only managed to nod desperately. He wanted to lose himself in her boundless curves. He needed to feel more of her.

She lifted one leg and balanced on the other. Her hungry pink pussy hovered over the tip of his eager cock. She paused just long enough for Crispen to meekly attempt to thrust upward. In one swift motion she took him in, down to his base. They moaned in mutual pleasure as their bodies connected.

"Oh fuck yes," moaned Mil, planting her feet firmly on the ground. She rode him, her gold earrings rattling with every pleasurable bounce. She was not gentle as she dug her claws into his abs, keeping herself firmly straddle atop him. "I haven't been filled like this since we captured that orc."

The sensation was unlike anything Crispen had experienced before. Any reservations he had about their taboo union were long gone. He grabbed her ankles to keep rooted on top of him. He pushed himself deeper into her velvety depths, matching her rhythm. Each thrust cushioned by her soft supple bottom.

"Ohhhh." Mil pushed against him harder. Each slap of their bodies elicited a small yip from her. The playfulness in her eyes had given way to pure animalistic desire. "Fuck me harder, human." She quickened her pace, bouncing faster and faster on his rigid pole.

Crispen felt his climax approaching fast. He grunted and kept pace with Mil, his stiff cock feeding her hungry cunt. Sweat beaded at his brow as each of her hurried yips pushed him closer over the edge.

A wave of pleasure coursed through him. Crispen cried out as his hot cum poured into Mil's pussy, pushing deep inside her with every desperate spurt.

"Yes!" cried Mil, eyes rolling backward. She clutched at his abs and tensed her thighs around him. "Cum for me, human."

Crispen could feel her tense around him. Squeezing every last drop of his seed out of him. He arched to push deeper into her, losing grip of her feet and nearly bucking her off. Mil fell forward, her head landing on Crispen's chest.

Crispen's cock popped out of her as one final shot of his lust fired into the air and landed between her ass and twitching tail.

"Fuck, I love human cock," panted Mil as she nuzzled into Crispen's hairy chest. "Not bad for your first time."

"That. Was. Incredible." Crispen couldn't take his eyes off her. He ran his fingers through her soft hair and along her ridged horns. "Can we- can we do that again?"

Mil giggled. She kissed his chest, teasing around his nipple. "It's been a long day for you. You're gonna need your strength."

"Are you satisfied?" asked Crispen caressing her scaled shoulders and running his fingers down her spine. She shivered with delight.

"I'm a kobold, we're never satisfied."

Crispen rapidly turned over and pinned Mil beneath him.

"What are you doing?" laughed Mil delighting in his rough playfulness.

He pushed his still hard cock into her pussy. She was slick with his seed.

"Being the hunter," he said grabbing her breast in one hand and horn in the other. He teased her purple nipple between his finger and thumb as he began to thrust.

Mil expression quickly went from a pleased post-orgasm smile into pleasured disbelief.

"Oh gods." She pushed against Crispen's chest. "Do you have orc blood in you or- Oh fuck. Right there. Keep fucking me. Don't you dare stop human."

He was deep inside her. Each thrust sent ripples of pleasure through their bodies. He remembered how she squirmed when he rubbed the hard bump above her opening. He released her horn and instead massaged her clit with his thumb.

"Ah!" Mil arched as electricity fired through her body. Crispen continued fucking her at a relentless pace, sliding in and out of her cum lubricated pussy while teasing her clit. Watching her wriggle was becoming too much for him. He could already feel his balls tightening as orgasmic energy built in his core.

"Fuck, Crispen. I'm gonna-" Mil closed her eyes and clenched her razor teeth. She clutched at his chest and dug her claws under his skin. She cried out in orgasmic delight as an explosion of pleasure erupted within her.

"Oh gods, Mil." Crispen tilted his head back, clenched his muscles, and thrust deep inside her. He gasped in almost pained ecstasy as she squeezed a final orgasm out of him. His hips thrusting involuntarily into her with each exhausted spurt of spunk.

He slid his spent cock out of Mil. She shuddered as he left her, his seed slowly seeping out of her. He only had a moment to admire her curvaceous beauty before his overexertion caught up with him. With a pleased sigh, he collapsed on his back next to her.

Mil stretched and hummed contently, her tail slowly moving side to side. "I'm glad I captured you, Crispen."

"Yeah," was all Crispen could manage between long exhausted breaths.

"Mmm, I wanna do that again but we should get you some water. No, I'd say you've earned some mead after that." She sat up with a pleased shudder. "Wik! Nuk! Bring us mead!"

There was a pattering of feet from outside the tent.

Crispen sat up and looked around. "Were they out there the whole time?" He did a poor job hiding the embarrassment in his voice.

Mil laughed. "They better have been. They wouldn't be very good guards if they'd left."

"Because you have a dangerous human in your tent?"

Mil laughed so hard she snorted. She leapt to her feet and walked in front of Crispen. She leaned over him. "Because I'm their leader," she said lifting his chin with her claw, "and I keep all the best treasure in here." She planted a playful kiss on his lips.

One of the guards entered the tent and gave them each a cup of mead. His small but very erect kobold cock betrayed that he'd been enjoying the show. Mil looked the kobold up and down, licked her lips, and passed her cup to Crispen.

"Drink up. You're gonna need your energy."

Crispen quickly drank down both cups and let out a satisfied sigh. "Wait, what do you mean I'm going to need my energy."

"Mating season just started." She walked over to the doorway of the tent and flung it open revealing a field of kobolds fucking and sucking with abandon. She looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes once again filled with playful mocking. "Or are you in a big hurry to become a big shot adventurer?"

Crispen stared at the spectacle before him. "I," he stumbled through his words as his cock started to twitch, "I'm in no hurry..."

"Good to hear," said Mil sauntering over to the salivating male kobold. "Now get out there and practice your knots. I have something fun in mind for us tomorrow."

******

Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoyed this story please consider leaving a review.

There will be more random encounters...

12