All Comments on 'Random Encounters: Orc Warband'

by CDFable

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CDFableCDFablealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, it's been a while!

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. A big thanks goes out to fellow erotica author Serena Silverlake for the idea of himbo orcs so please check out her works. Feel free to leave a comment telling me what other 'monsters' you'd like to see get a chance in the Random Encounters series.

I've also been trying to plot out a sequel to the Abyssal story as I think there's still some interesting and twisted story left to tell from that premise. There's also a first-person perspective series I've been toying with told from the perspective of the antagonist from Damesdure Raiders P3 (no spoilers :P) revolving around her sexcapades before Gaine/Bien.

Anyways, thanks so much for reading. Let me know your thoughts! Stay safe out there and have a wonderful day <3

blehman4242blehman4242almost 2 years ago

Thsi 2as a very funs story to read!! Savage orc tribes being actually nice becuase of an offscreen kcndient and having consensual and hot sex with a female human and hen hagung a happily ever ending!! Firrt time I ever read an orc x human sex story like this!!

Your writing is also quite good!

With regards, Blehman4242

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing story, I love that you broke the stereotypes of brute orcs, savagely killing and fucking everyone (maybe not in that order, but still...). It made your story stand out among many others of that genre. I liked the awkwardness of orcs trying to learn other species' customs. That was wholesome.

Also, the sex scene was really hot - well, a busty, curvaceous woman and muscular, well-hung orc, what's not to like there.

Thanks for posting this, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDFable@CDFable
Comedy fantasy erotica writer. Smut with a little romance thrown in. Support my paid works https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3AC.+D.+Fable Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/CdFable

SIMILAR Stories