Random Encounters: Orc Warband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her lower lips part as he entered her. Her body strained to accommodate his girth. He pulled out and rubbed her some more.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "More."

He pushed in again, deeper. There was less discomfort this time. She could feel him filling her completely. He pulled out again.

"Ahh," she cooed and grabbed his bicep. She gritted her teeth with lusty determination and gave him a begging nod.

He entered her fully.

"Oh fuck!" She could feel his balls pressed tightly against her asshole. Gasping, she threw her back her head and arched her body. It didn't hurt as she'd expected. It felt incredible.

He started to move. Each powerful thrust was slow and deliberate, nearly giving her his full length every time. She needed to clutch the bedsheet to prevent herself from being pushed off the bed. Every time he filled her, a wave of pleasure radiated from her core.

He let out a low growl as he focused his eyes on hers. His thrusts grew faster and stronger, each accompanied by a gruff moan.

She returned a devious grin and clenched down harder on his cock. It felt so good.

She moaned, "I'm getting close."

"Raaaaa!" he shouted, pulling out of her. Another torrent of cum flew past her, hitting the headboard behind her with a wet smack. Rogmug let out a satisfied sigh and composed himself. He gripped his cock and let the last few spurts land on her belly. "Much better." He slowly pushed his still rock-hard cock back with her aching folds.

Seeing him still not satisfied with her excited her more. His stamina wasn't diminished at all. On the contrary, he seemed more focused. A mixture of his spent lust and her want allowed his cock to slide in and out with no resistance or discomfort.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close against him, her clit grinding against him with every thrust. The familiar sensation began to grow in intensity within her core.

"Oh gods," she moaned. "Kiss me."

He lifted her head and pressed his lips to hers as he fucked her.

"Fuck!" she cried out. She gripped him with all her might. Her mouth fell agape, unable to find breath. Her body spasmed as her orgasm gripped every part of her. Finally, she gasped as her pleasure began to subside. "Fuuuuuuck!" She quivered in his grasp.

Rogmug's thrusts were unrelenting, and his grunts were growing quicker.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in his ear. "You still feel so good. Gods, don't stop fucking me." She could feel her orgasm wanting to roll over. Her enthusiasm caused him to lose his balance and tumble onto his back.

She planted her hands firmly against his abs and rode him hard, grinding her throbbing clit against his body. She felt powerful atop him, a rush unlike any she'd experienced.

Rogmug's head tilted back. His strong hands gripped her hips.

She rode him harder with almost pained desperation. "I want to feel you cum in me."

He thrust hard into her and let out another primal roar.

She could feel his cock pulsating inside her. Her insides grew more slippery with every throb, and every bounce produced a lewd sound as more of his seed spilled from her.

"Gods, again!" she cried out as the sensation sent her over the edge once more. Her legs quivered, her climax running through her again with renewed intensity. Breathless, she fell forward, collapsing on Rogmug's muscular chest. His cock slipped from her, and she could feel his orc lust spilling out.

She took a moment to catch her breath before crawling up his body and planting a kiss on his cheek. She let out a satisfied moan and nestled herself in his arm nook. A feeling of safety washed over her.

They lay there in their bliss for several minutes.

She spoke softly, "I didn't know it could feel that good."

"I didn't know humans were so skilled at sex."

"Haha, well, I kind of feel like a doughnut right now, but... maybe we can learn a lot from one another." She winked at him.

He looked ecstatic. "So you will join the warband?!"

She hesitated. Was she really going to give up everything to roam with the orcs? She flung herself into a sitting position. Slowly, she surveyed the room.

"Fuck it. I'm not gonna clean this up. I'm in!"

Rogmug jumped up and started boxing the air. He was still erect.

"Oh gods, can you- can you still keep going?" she asked, pointing at his twitching member.

"Mmhmm. I find you very pleasing."

She blushed. "Tell you what, why don't I get us a few ales and then we're really wreck this stupid place."

Rogmug threw his arms in the air and let out a war cry. She responded in kind.

***

The transition to orc life was not an easy one but one she found immensely freeing. The other orcs showed her patience she'd never known while working in the tavern, and after months of roaming with them, she couldn't imagine going back to her old life. She helped them hone their language and healing skills, and they helped her hone her survival and drinking skills. Eventually, she became their herald. With a human knocking at the gates they got into a lot more towns.

The title of Ale-Bringing didn't stick as word of her spread between towns. She came to be known as Giroflée the Orc Layer. This was often misheard as Orc Slayer and caused a great deal of confusion upon her arrival.

Giroflée and Rogmug became life mates and lived happily ever after.

THE END