Random Hook-Up

Story Info
A lunch break quickie.
1k words
4.41
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jfdf
Jfdf
65 Followers

I had a bunch of errands to take care of around town one day when I felt like having some fun. A little bit about me, I am average all the way around...average looks, average height, average weight. I am bisexual and enjoy the occasional guy to guy fun when the "mood strikes". I enjoy being used for pleasure and strive to please my partners sexually. On this particular day, I had no preference on what fun I would have. I cleaned myself up before leaving the house, then got online and started looking around at who might be available.

It didn't take long before I received a message, which was pretty straight to the point.

Looking to play?

I responded "I am, what are you looking for?"

A few minutes went by before he answered very simply, "To fuck".

I learned that he was an out of town construction worker at a project nearby and that he wanted to play on his lunch break. We traded messages back and forth and I agreed to meet him at his hotel. I made sure that I had lube and condoms since he stated that he didn't have either and waited nearby his hotel.

We had arranged through the messages to a "quick" visit since he was on his lunch break. There wasn't going to be small talk and when I got there, he was going to be in control. He wanted to fuck and I was going to let him fuck my ass however he liked.

About 15 minutes went by and he sent me another message, "On my way". After another 15 minutes, he sent me another message saying that he was at the hotel and he sent me his room number. I drove the rest of the way from where I was, parked and walked inside. I took the elevator to his floor and walked to his room, where I found the door propped open.

When I walked into his room, I saw him sitting in a chair on the far side of the room. He was still dressed, had a trimmed beard and carried a little extra weight, but wasn't bad looking overall. I made sure the door was closed and locked behind me and walked to the middle of the room. I removed my clothes and left them on the floor while he stood and stripped his clothes off. I sat on the edge of the bed and he walked over to me, his cock semi-hard.

We didn't talk at all and I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. It grew in my mouth as I sucked to about 6.5 inches. I savored the taste of his cock and the pre-cum that started to flow as I sucked him. He stepped back, taking his cock out of my mouth and said "Lay down". I laid on my back at the edge of the bed while he put a condom on his rock hard cock. He covered his cock in lube and then rubbed lube on my ass.

Without saying anything, he moved between my lifted legs and I spread my ass open for him, waiting to feel his bulbous head against my ass. He moved his cock head up and down between my cheeks before pushing his head into my ass. He entered me slowly and I quickly relaxed my ass around his veiny shaft. I felt his balls against my ass and felt full as his cock was buried inside me.

He started off slow, pulling his shaft out until only his head was still inside me before pushing his entire length back in me. He started to pick up the pace and began to fuck me quicker. I moaned in pleasure as his cock filled me up and put pressure against my prostate each time he buried it inside me. He still didn't talk, but the noises he made as he fucked me told me that he my ass was feeling good wrapped around his hard cock.

The next time either of us spoke was after a few minutes of him fucking my ass, when he told me that he wanted to fuck me from behind. He pulled his cock out of my ass and I felt empty, wanting his cock back in me again. I moved up further onto the bed and got on my hands and knees. I put my head on the bed and reached behind me to spread my ass open for him. I wanted his cock back in me and he didn't waste any time. He climbed up behind me and I felt his cock pushing back into my ass.

He started fucking me again, hard and fast. I moaned as his hard cock pistoned in and out of me. I felt my own orgasm starting to build and wasn't even touching my dick. The hard cock that was inside my tight ass started to fuck me faster and I moaned louder. I heard a couple grunts from behind me and he slammed his cock into my ass hard three times before he stopped moving. His cock was buried inside me and I felt it spasming as he unleashed his cum into the condom deep inside my ass.

When he was done cumming, he slowly pulled his softening cock out of my ass and climbed off the bed. I had not cum, but that was never the point - I had gotten him to cum and I was pleased with that. I watched as he pulled the condom off his cock while I got up off the bed and went to get cleaned up. I got dressed, he thanked me for stopping by and said that he had "enjoyed himself" and then I left.

I went back to the chores I had planned for the day and thought back over the anonymous hotel visit. I enjoyed being used to get him off and that there wasn't any awkward small talk. I would have liked to have swallowed his cum, but maybe there will be another lunch break visit another day.


Jfdf
Jfdf
65 Followers