Any Cock will Do Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man's descent.
1.2k words
4.37
30.6k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

I'd watched some gay porn movies over the past few days and got excited at the gangbang scenes where guys were being fucked hard in the ass by big cocks and also giving blow jobs.

Having gone up to bed immediately after a porn watching session, I noticed pre-cum as I lay down.

Instead of getting up to clean it, I collected it with my finger and licked it. It tasted OK so I started playing with myself to get more of it. Sure enough, it continued to ooze and I kept eating it up.

I decided to wank myself off but kept stopping to collect the pre-cum, I continued eating it until I couldn't control myself as I was getting close to cumming. I had a glass which I keep on my bedside cabinet for water. Having eaten a considerable amount of pre-cum, I aimed my cock into the glass and squirted 3 times into it.

After first running my hand up the shaft, to collect any remnants, I licked my hand before inspecting the glass contents.

I tentatively tilted the glass and took some into my mouth, without a second thought, I swallowed. Now aroused, I poured the remainder into my mouth and felt the lumpy bits, sperm I deduced. After a moment's hesitation, I swallowed it all down.

Wow, that's bitterer than pre-cum but it still didn't repulse me so I began to rub my cock again getting it stiff for a second wank. Again collecting as I rubbed, when I climaxed this time, I cupped my hand and looked at it squirt. Yes, the sperm was clear to see, I felt the warmth of it and transferred from my hand into my mouth then swallowed without hesitation.

Over the coming days, this became a nightly ritual. I was now used to eating cum and found it more pleasant each time.

I thought of the porn I'd watched of indoor gangbangs and casual cruising encounters where young guys sought out old perverts in parks, got fucked and gave blow jobs.

My mischievous side came out and I went out during the day and night looking at potential places to try and pick someone up.

After a couple of days, I was sitting on a park bench just resting when an old man in his late fifties sat beside me.

"Nice day for it" he said.

"Yes" I responded, though not aware what 'it' was I bided my time sitting there with this man over twice my age.

"Fancy a coffee?" he asked.

"Yes, I was about to go to that little cafe for one" I replied, pointing toward the place across from the park and opposite the bench we were sitting at.

"I live over there, why don't you save your money and join me for one" he said rather forward.

Thinking for a moment and with my motives for being there, I accepted.

Once inside, he took my jacket and casually tossed it over a chair.

"Sit down, make yourself comfortable" he said as he removed his raincoat and hung it up. He then sat beside me completely forgetting the coffee.

"I've seen you walking at night near the bushes, lucky for you that the tramps that sleep there didn't see you, they're not particular who they rape" he said, putting his hand on my knee.

I felt awkward but didn't pull away even with the tramp reference.

Taking encouragement from my lack of reaction, he grabbed my hand and put it between his legs, where I felt a hardened cock. He took his hand away, leaving mine there to feel his cock growing.

He knew that his gamble had paid off and unzipped himself.

"Fish it out" he commanded.

Taking the scene in, I was lost in thought but did as he said with little hesitation. It was warm and fully hard now. He then leant back and as I looked at him, noticed an evil smirk forming.

"You want to suck it don't you, go on feel free I knew I was right".

"Mmm, yes you were" I responded. Rubbing it a couple of times, I shifted down and knelt before him; I then put it in my mouth. It was already leaking pre-cum which I swallowed instinctively. It was similar to mine but strangely different as I was now gorging on his meaty cock whilst doing it.

I looked up at him and smiled back then resumed sucking him off.

He put a hand on the back of my head and opened his legs, pulling my head ever forward.

"That's it, suck my cock, you little cocksucker" he said.

I was appalled with myself for being in this position but only had myself to blame. It was what I'd planned.

I was feasting on it now; I'd gone to town on an old man's cock and was loving it. In just 5 minutes, he was ready and begun to unload into my mouth. There was more than I produce but rather than be reviled, I opened my mouth and took it all down.

He then grabbed his cock and started jerking; another ejaculation hit me in the face. I dragged it into my mouth and swallowed.

"That was delicious" I said.

Getting up, I thought that would be it but he had other ideas.

"Into the bedroom" he ordered.

I did as he said and was pushed onto the bed head down.

Without notice, he pulled my trousers and underpants down and positioned his cock at my hole. Rubbing up and down to lube it, he poked it in a little and then more and then paused.

"Well cocksucker, time for a fucking" he said.

"Go on fuck my virgin arse" I reacted.

He pulled back then thrust firmly in to the hilt.

"Aah, fuck me hard you old bastard" I said

He pulled out to the rim the fully in again, slowly he repeated then began hard fucking and raping my sorry ass.

"I haven't fucked anyone as hard as I'm going to fuck you. Neither my wife nor whores I've paid since she died. You're so tight but I'll soon open you out." He said menacingly.

I hadn't expected this to happen but my arse was being stretched apart bringing tears to my eyes. Slowly I adjusted to it and started moaning in ecstasy.

"Fuck me, make me your slut" I was shouting.

"Don't worry, I will you little bitch. I'll save lots of money using your holes. Slut, Slag, whore" he continued.

Soon he erupted in me, filling my anal canal as he had my throat.

Not finished, he flipped me over and pulling my penis and testicles up, resumed his assault.

"Fuck me like a girl" I heard myself saying.

"Don't worry, I intend to do just that" he replied.

I couldn't believe his stamina, he was ramming his rod into me; I was stretched open but adjusted now. No pain, just pleasure.

When he reached climax this time, he exploded once and pulled out, quickly moving forward the second ejaculation made a mess of my face before he thrust his cock into my mouth to swallow the rest, which I gladly accepted.

"That was great, thank you" I said.

"Grab your clothes and fuck off now you slut" he ordered.

I did as I was told, walking out into the afternoon with cum running down my face for all to see.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers