Random Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet then asked her daughter to elaborate, to go through a typical situation that would occur between the two teens.

"He'll come home from basketball practice or something and come into my room," Kim went on. "Then he will start a conversation, and purposely lead me to the bathroom. I'll be standing at the doorway to the bathroom, and he'll be at the entrance to the shower - you know, getting ready to get in - and he'll just start getting undressed while we're still talking. Of course my eyes will wander down to his crotch - "

"Do you stare?" interrupted the mom, knowing she would find it hard not to stare the first time she sees it.

"Well...yeah. The second he sees I'm doing so, he'll face me directly to give me a better view, and that's when he starts showing off," Kim said.

"Showing off?" Janet asked.

"Showing off. He can get boners - you know, erections - really fast," Kim explained. "His thing will just be hanging there limp one second, and then it just starts snaking out and getting longer and longer until it's over a foot long."

"And what do you do at that point?" asked her ever-more-concerned mother.

"Well...at that point he wants to - I guess I should say ejaculate. God, I can't believe I'm telling you all this - "

"Go ahead hon, don't worry," replied her mom.

"Well, he wants to shoot off, so he needs something to get him over the edge. He'll usually have me stick my foot in his mouth because he likes women's feet, and then I let him kiss my butt. Like if I'm wearing a bathing suit, I'll pull it up to show more...cheek."

"I see," said her mom. "Show me."

"Now?" asked Kim.

"Yes, now," said Janet, wanting to get an idea of the scene since she planned to do the same with Kevin.

Kim stood up and turned her cute butt to her mom. She then put both thumbs underneath the bottom part of her bathing suit and pulled it up, exposing even more of a perfectly-tanned ass with no panty lines, since Kim would once in a while wear a thong out at the pool.

Her ass was nice and plump - not fat, of course - just plump, so sexy it was something Kevin could sink his teeth into.

"See? He'll usually kiss me right here, and right here," Kim said, pointing to each sexy cheek. "Then, well...he'll look at my bush."

"You mean you strip for him too?" asked Janet.

"Oh no - remember this is CFNM me and Kevin do," Kim replied.

"Yes I know, I saw it in the letter - very interesting," Janet said.

"I'll put on a white pair of panties so he can see it, but you know, kind of not see it," Kim said with a giggle. "I can see him but he can't see me. He gets off on it, and I just love teasing him."

The two then discussed - of all things - how much pubic hair they had down there, finding out that a thick, hairy bush was something else they shared from inheritance. Kim told her mom she was thinking of trimming hers, since when she wore bathing suits it was quite visible. Her mother advised her otherwise, saying it's okay to tease boys with such a sight.

"What happens next, after you put those panties on for him?" asked the mom.

"Well, he'll just start whacking away," Kim said with a laugh. "He can really stroke that monster. He moans the whole time, and I'll just go up to him and rub his back for comfort. Also, to get out of the line of fire."

"Line of fire?" asked Janet.

"Yeah - his cock shoots like a cannon," Kim replied. "I measured once that he shot a load seven feet across the room - a thick heavy glob."

Janet could not believe a cock could have such power, since Kurt was a bit of a pop gun.

"Are all of these things okay to do?" asked Kim.

"Of course," Janet answered. "I just don't want you two to be having sex - you're too young. Believe me, I had you when I was 17 and it was so tough for us."

"I know, mom, I understand," the 18-year-old said, getting up to leave her bedroom.

"Wait just one sec," Janet said. "Did Kevin send you pictures of himself?"

"Um...well," Kim said, stalling.

"Come on honey, be honest," her mom prodded.

"Yes, he did," Kim said.

"Well, get them. I want to see them," Janet replied.

"But mom," Kim said.

"Don't but mom me," she persisted. "I want to see them. It will give me a better idea of why you are so intrigued by his privates."

It was the mother who was intrigued even more.

Kim walked over to her dresser, opened the top drawer and dug her hands underneath a neatly-layed pile of panties. From out of the drawer she brought a six-inch stack of photos, piled so high but yet not half as long as Kevin's remarkable penis.

"I have to warn you," the daughter said. "They are kind of explicit."

"That's okay," Janet replied. "There sure are a lot of them."

"He's really proud of his cock," Kim said, using another term for the male penis while handing over the stack of pics. "He's got a whopper."

Janet took a deep breath, bracing herself. She looked down at the first photo and was surprised, and disappointed. Kevin was clothed, wearing a pair of tight jeans.

"I don't get it," she said. "He's got pants on."

"Look closer," the daughter said with a giggle.

That Janet did, and what she noticed made her gasp. Kevin was indeed wearing pants, but this sight was even more obscene than had he been naked. Snaking down the right leg of his pants was his penis, under cover yet appearing as though a pithon had

gotten into his trousers and headed for his feet.

"I told you he had a huge schlong," Kim said in a told-you-so sort of way emblematic of a teenager.

Janet flipped to the next picture before even responding to her daughter, and this photo was a comical one. It showed the head of Kevin's soft penis dangling out the bottom of a tight pair of basketball shorts.

"My God," Janet said, still amazed. "I can see why he never wears pants. How does he fit it inside them?"

"Beats me," Kim said. "He likes me to watch him get erections too. He'll just sit next to me on the couch while we're watching television or whatever, and he'll be staring at my legs until his dick makes a huge-ass tent in his shorts."

"My God," her mom replied.

"Then he stands up, plays dumb like oh, man, what is this," Kim went on. "And he pulls his shorts down real fast to make his big dick flop out and slap against his belly...Is Kurt big too?"

"No, no way," her mother replied. "He's hung like a mosquito compared to Kevin. Guess big ones don't run in the family."

One thing that ran in Janet's family was the female's ability to seduce, and tease.

"Keep flipping," Kim urged. "They get better...and bigger."

Another gasp was heard from Janet's mouth as she flipped to the third photo, as there was her step son sitting in between a pair of beautiful brunettes in tight tops, black skirts and white stockings - they were nicely dressed.

Kevin wasn't dressed at all.

The camera focused in perfectly, Janet could see smiles of delight on the faces of the two beauties, their eyes focused in on the 13-inch erection standing up from Kevin's crotch.

The next photo showed the two women tugging at Kevin's penis, the next photo showed each of them stroking it with both of their hands. The sight was meant to prove that there was room for four hands on Kevin's massive tool.

"It's so...monstrous," Janet said.

"I told you they were explicit," Kim said with a giggle.

"It's not just that. It's also that these women look like they're my age, stroking some 18-year-old kid," the mother said.

"Exactly your age as a matter of fact," Kim said. "They're both 35 - Kevin told me. They are the ones that had the pictures taken of Kevin's huge dick. He is going to be in some sleezy magazine next month."

"Oh is he now," Janet said in a naughty fashion - she realized she now had a reason for confronting her sexy step son about his penis size. "We'll just see about that. That naughty boy will have to learn a lesson. What is the name of the magazine anyway?"

"Oh, it's called something like donkey dongs - something like that," Kim said. "It's got all these pictures of guys with massive cocks."

Just then Kurt walked in on the two sexy females, and Janet was quick enough to cover up the photos.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing, just girl talk," Janet said.

It was a talk between mother and step son that would take place next.

Ch. 03

Janet's fingers were warm and sticky, having just probed her beautiful pussy for another gushing orgasm.

"God, I have to stop doing this," she said to herself laughingly.

Janet fingered herself a lot these days, the thoughts of Kevin's horse-like penis dominating her thoughts.

She had not gone to work in two days, her mind unable to focus.

She cupped her large breasts with her hands, standing in front of the mirror, wondering how good it would feel to have Kevin's tongue licking them, sucking on them, devouring them while she stroked him off.

"What am I thinking?" she asked aloud. "He is my step-son for Christ's sake."

Janet felt so guilty she went right back to fingering herself, giving herself yet another orgasm within 20 minutes of the first one.

Her pussy was getting awfully hairy, growing sort of an untamed bush, but she was proud of it. She day-dreamed of showing it to Kevin, and then sitting on his face until he sucked her pussy for hours.

There may have been a third orgasm for Janet had it not been for her plans - she was going into see a sex therapist, one which she spoke to briefly on the phone the day before.

Janet, almost in a way of seeking approval of her actions, wanted to see what another mature, educated woman would think of Janet's desires to have sex with her step-son.

She hoped she would get the answer she was looking for.

------------

"Come in," said the voice from the other side of the door.

Janet walked into Ms. Clark's office rather shyly.

She had never done anything like this before.

Ms. Clark was just as eye-catching as Janet was, her legs shown off well in a pair of white stockings and her hair looking as it had been done up just minutes earlier.

"Now, what can I do for you?" asked the woman in a warm, friendly tone.

"Well, Ms. Clark...first of all, thanks for seeing me on such short notice," said Janet nervously. "It's about my step-son."

"Ah, I see, and he is starting to have sex with girls, is that it?" asked the therapist.

"Um, no," Janet responded.

"Oh...girl trouble, is that it?" asked the therapist.

She was getting colder and colder.

"No, no, nothing like that," Janet said, wishing the therapist would say it so she wouldn't have to.

"Um...let me see. I know - he still wets his bed every now and then," the therapist said.

She was right, sort of.

"Well, actually, wet dreams have been part of what is going on with him," Janet explained.

"Quite, quite normal for him," said the therapist. "Boys go through that sort of thing for a while. Nothing to worry about."

Janet felt even more uneasy now, knowing she was going to have to explain in detail what has been going on with Kevin.

"Well, it's just...there's something else," Janet said.

"Go on, honey, tell me," prodded the therapist.

"He has a huge penis," Janet said, seeing the soft blue eyes of the counselor widen greatly.

"Really...I see," she said, sitting back in her chair, knowing this would be a different kind of case to talk about.

"Frankly Ms. Clark -"

"Call me Peggy, please," she interrupted.

"Frankly Peggy, I've never seen anything like it. It hangs almost halfway to his knees," Janet said.

"My, my," said the counselor. "So he's horse-hung?"

"Excuse me?" asked Janet, caught off guard.

"You know, horse-hung, born with a third leg, has a kickstand...um, you know, big-dicked," she explained.

Janet had no idea there were so many expressions for that boy of hers.

"Yes, yes, he is definitely hung like a horse," the caring mother said. "And I'm worried about him."

Janet was already lying - it was the sex she hoped to have with Kevin, and not Kevin himself, that she was concerned about.

"So tell me how you stumbled upon his size. Did he confront you, or did you confront him?" asked the woman on the other side of the desk.

"Actually, I found letters written from my daughter, Kim, to Kevin, about his penis..."

"Well, Kevin has been showing his penis to Kim on many occasions, and has actually, well, masturbated in front of her."

"Boys will be boys," said the counselor, acting as though she had heard this kind of thing many times before.

"And he is always trying to be naked in front of her as much as he can - he comes out of the shower without a towel, he pulls his pants down in front of her, he even measures his penis in front of her," went on the concerned mom.

"How large is your son's penis?, if you don't mind me asking," said the counselor.

"You probably won't believe this, but his penis is over 13 inches long, and seven or eight just when it's hanging in his pants, and I do mean hanging," said Janet.

"So you have seen your son's penis?" asked Ms. Clark.

"Oh, not in person, but in pictures," she responded.

"Pictures?" asked the counselor.

"Yes, pictures. He started posing for this sleezy magazine, in which all of the man have huge endowments, and that is one of the things I am worried about," Janet said.

"Ground him," said the counselor. "You don't want him to be hurting his reputation at school if someone were to find out about that magazine. You have to confront him about it. You must let him know that it is his future you are most worried about, and that those sleezy magazines are no good. And about Kim, I think it would be best if the two were to stop fooling around - a step-brother and step-sister relationship would be far too awkward for the family to deal with. Tell him to keep that monster in his pants from now on."

The conversation seemingly was over, but Janet sat still, and began to squirm in the large office chair uneasily.

"Is there something else you wanted to talk about?" asked Ms. Clark.

"I...I...," stumbled the mom. "I am becoming attracted to Kevin, Ms. Clark, and I have to tell you it is only because of the size of his…,"

Ms. Clark knew she had a much more complex problem to deal with at this time.

"I see," said the counselor.

"God, you wouldn't believe how much I think about it, imagine stroking it, sucking it, playing with it," she went on. "I want...I want him to stick it in my pussy."

Janet couldn't believe her own ears. She covered her face with her hands and began to cry out of guilt.

"There, there, honey," said Ms. Clark, walking over to her client and rubbing her shoulder. "There is nothing to be ashamed of...I take it the lovemaking with Kevin's father hasn't been too good lately?"

"Uh uh," said Janet, shaking her head no.

"And I bet when you saw the pictures of Kevin's huge cock, every one of your sleeping sexual desires were awakened?" asked Ms. Clark.

"Yep," said Janet.

"Tell you what, I am going to give you letters from other clients of mine and I am going to have you take them home and read them," said the counselor. "You can decide for yourself what the best thing to do is. Then you can come in and we'll talk more about this, okay?"

"Okay," Janet said, wiping away tears.

---------------

There were more random letters for Janet to read, letters that she had no idea at the time were all about women's experiences with large penises.

THE FIRST LETTER SHE READ

Ms. Clark,

I did it again. I just couldn't help it. My step-son was out swimming in the pool with his girlfriend, wearing a tight bathing suit to show off his package.

I couldn't help it Ms. Clark - I told Ryan I needed him in the kitchen for something, and as soon as we got behind closed doors, I yanked down his trunks and started sucking his penis.

"You can't keep doing this, Mom," he said. "I have company right now."

I got up and slapped him hard across the face, which I felt bad about, but in a way I think he liked it.

As you know he has always been attracted to me and that is why I tease him by wearing sexy outfits.

After I smacked him, I think his pecker grew even faster, and to make him shoot an even bigger load I started making loud slurping sounds and going up and down furiously on his big cock.

When he came, I swallowed the first load and then let the rest dribble out onto my chin. I told him to get the hell out of my sight, that I was done with him now.

I am such a bitch to him, but it is just so much fun. Like I said, I did it again. I can't help it.

- Becky

THE SECOND LETTER SHE READ

Ms. Clark,

This is Rebecca, the woman you spoke with last month about my daughter having premarital sex?

Well, this problem actually deals with me.

My husband dragged me to a football game last weekend, and at halftime the lines to each bathroom were ridiculous.

I had to go really bad, and I saw that a few women were going into the men's room, where the traffic wasn't as bad.

I figured you seen one, you seen 'em all right?

I walked in and was in a long line to get to one of the stalls, when I noticed some of the men were peeing in the sinks.

"How gross," I thought to myself.

A black gentleman started up a conversation with me about the game, and added that I looked so cute in my jersey.

Out of nowhere, he zips down his fly and pulls out the biggest schlong I have ever seen. I gasped out loud, and I know he heard me because he turns so his big dick is in full view.

He drapes it over the edge of the sink and starts peeing, letting loose like a garden hose. He knows I was staring at his cock because he looked up at me, and I smiled and looked back down at his crotch.

"Like what you see?" he asks.

"It's big...I'll say that much," I said.

Not even trying to take my eyes away, I keep staring at his huge cock as the pee just keeps flowing out. The guy must have had quite a few beers, and so did I, which is why I was a bit more brazen than usual.

"Just how big is that thing?" I asked, looking around the room to make sure no other men would see me checking out this guy's equipment.

Ladies do have to be polite, you know.

"Eight and a half inches," he said.

"Wow, my husband's is only about five or six," I said, wanting him to know I was married but also complimenting on his huge dong.

"Oh I don't mean eight and a half inches hard, I mean eight and a half inches soft," he said.

"Y-you mean it gets bigger?" I asked.

This I couldn't believe, but the guy starts stroking his dong right there in the men's room, making it elongate to well over a foot long.

"Jesus Christ," I said with a girlish giggle, covering my eyes at first and then staring once again.

"I guess black men do have big dicks," I said.

"Big? Shit, my white princess you are looking at a 14-inch cock - that shit is gigantic," he said.

I jokingly shook his dick instead of his hand, said "nice to meet you," and finally left the restroom, without even peeing. I had to get out of there or else I think I might have done something I would have regretted.

But the dangerous gal in me took over later, when I found that black gentleman and got his phone number.

Janet had read enough. Kevin would soon be hers.

Ch. 04

The day began as any other, with Janet feeling the temptation of reading more of the letters her sexual therapist had given her.

Wearing just panties and a bra, Janet walked across to her bedroom door and made sure it was locked.

Kurt had already left for the day, playing golf to give himself pleasure, and Janet figured she would spend her morning giving herself pleasure as well, but not by playing golf.