Random Paddling

Info
Do this in real life.
680 words
4.69
20.6k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



It's time for your spanking, slave girl. You need to remember your place.

You're going to roll a die several times. If you don't have one ready, pause the recording and get a standard six-sided die.

You have that die now? Go ahead and make the first roll. What number is it?

This roll determines what you will paddle yourself with. Don't start paddling yourself yet though. This is just preparation.

If you rolled a 1, you will use your bare hand.

If you rolled a 2, you will use a belt.

If you rolled a 3, you will use your hairbrush.

If you rolled a 4, you will use a spatula.

If you rolled a 5, you will use a wooden spoon.

If you rolled a 6, use an object you have not paddled yourself with recently. Maybe a ruler, a ping pong paddle, a fly swatter, a slipper, a hardcover book, anything you can think of that you haven't used in a long time for paddling.

Make sure you have the object you need to paddle yourself with. If you don't own such an implement, substitute something you do have. Perhaps you don't have a spatula, but you have a flogger, for example.

You know what you're going to paddle yourself with? Good. Now roll the die again.

This roll determines what position you will be in for the paddling. Don't get in position yet, just pay attention to what your position will be.

If you rolled a 1, you will lay over the seat of a kitchen chair or armchair, as if you were over someone's lap.

If you rolled a 2, you will stand in front of a mirror.

If you rolled a 3, you will spread your legs wide, then you will bend down and reach between your legs to paddle yourself.

If you rolled a 4, you will stand on tiptoe with your legs together. You may stop to rest as often as you need, but you may only paddle yourself while on tiptoe, and you must do the full number.

If you rolled a 5, you will bend over your bed, with your face in your pillow.

If you rolled a 6, you will stand with your legs together, and bend over, as if you were going to touch your toes.

Now you know what you will paddle yourself with, and what position you will be in. One more die roll. Go ahead and roll.

For this roll, just multiply the result by 10. If you rolled a 1, you will paddle yourself 10 times. If you rolled a 2, you will paddle yourself 20 times, and so on.

You're almost ready for your daily paddling. One more thing. After each blow, you will count the stroke out loud. So after the first blow, you will say "one". After the second, you will say "two". After the number, you will say a mantra. Decide what mantra you want to use. For example, "thank you, Daddy" or "this slut deserves this" or "thank you, Sir, may I have another?". If you don't have a mantra in mind, say "Each blow makes this slave girl more submissive".

Now you know what to paddle yourself with, what position you will paddle yourself in, how many times to paddle yourself, and what to say after each blow.

One more thing. If you are wearing a skirt, hike it up to your waist. If you are wearing pants, remove them. Now you are going to pause the recording, get into position and paddle yourself. Resume the recording when you have completed ALL your strokes. Begin.



You paddled yourself, slave girl? Every single time you were supposed to? In the proper position, and with the proper tool?

That's a good girl. What a good little submissive slut you are, beating your poor little butt over and over again because I tell you to.

I'm proud of you. Hopefully the stinging in your bottom today will remind you that your greatest joy is in submission.

You're a good girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AcailleachAcailleachalmost 3 years ago

I love these real-life instructions, I've listened to all of yours. You do a great job, a shame not more recorders do this. I'd love to listen to more from you though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so hot! Now we need something about ass play maybe in combination with cunt play if you can’t think of six things. Double penetration is always fun.

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

Let's talk more about that suggestion of yours. Perhaps you'll give me enough ideas to inspire me :) Send me feedback with your contact info, or message me on FetLife (username Revanto)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Request

Please, could you make one of these random punishment for girls who need to be quiet (I.e can pinch and grope and tease as much as you tell us to, but can’t paddle or slap as hard as you’d instruct)? Some roommate agreements are made with certain rules concerning noises, and it’s terribly inconsiderate to risk making others uncomfortable for one’s own pleasure.

Share this

Similar Stories

A Little Discipline She tried for vengeance and received some discipline.in BDSM
Woman Acts in 1st Spanking Video Young woman is introduced to starring in classy porn film.in BDSM
"Scared You Might Like It?" A young student accepts her neighbour's offer.in BDSM
Will She Backdown or Will He Spank Powerful female is given a very embarrassing public spanking.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Turn Goose:Gander. There's a one size fits all sauce.in Loving Wives
More Stories