Will She Backdown or Will He Spank

Story Info
Powerful female is given a very embarrassing public spanking.
1.6k words
4.38
19k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when he said "What you need is someone to put you over their knee and give you a good spanking." that when things really kicked off.

Her response of "well you haven't the balls to do it" had everyone in the room interested.

It was a party to celebrate her new film and everybody who was anybody was there. Clara was well known for her views on feminism, women's rights and sexism. The film had been well received and she was on a high.

Bob had never been a big fan of hers but knew he could not miss this party and the chance it offered to promote his new book.

The argument had started when Bob stated that the female lead in her film had in fact been sexist and took feminism to a level where it would be counter-productive. The argument soon went well past reasoned discussion and became a slanging match. Neither of them was drunk but the drink added to how quickly the slanging match turned into personal abuse.

"I am very happy to prove here and now that I most certainly have the balls to take you over my knee and give you the most deserved spanking."

"Typical male reaction of turning to violence to resolve an argument."

A number of the other guests tried to cool things down but neither of them was of a mind to step away.

"Typical female reaction of questioning a man's guts to see something through and then refusing to allow him to prove himself."

Other guests were laughing at the argument and even goading the two on. The original argument was soon forgotten and everything came down to whether Clara should withdraw her comment if she refused to allow him to disprove it.

At the best of times Clara did not step down and Bob was delighted at the corner he had backed her into.

"I am fully in agreement with those who say that women should have the same rights as men but that cuts both ways. A man, me in this case, should have the right to defend himself. Either withdraw you comment on whether I have the balls or get over my knee."

There was a ripple of agreement from the audience at this and a well-known female publicist stepped forward and to everyone's astonishment said.

"Clara just apologize to Bob or if you hold by your statement put it to the test."

In an attempt to retain her dignity Clara decided attack was the best form of defense. She stood up walked over to the seated Bob and holding his gaze said.

"Okay prove you have the balls to take a strong woman like me over your knee and spank her. Either that or get out of here."

Many watching doubted that he would go through with it. Bob was not one of them. Even if he wanted to back down, which he certainly didn't, there was no way he could without losing his dignity. He lent forward and pulled her down and across him so she was tucked under his left arm with her legs either side of his left leg.

"In this position I will not only be able to spank you but everyone in the room will be able to see it clearly. When you accept that I have disproved your assertion please ask me to stop. I will start quite gently but build the intensity up gradually. Would you like to pull you dress up to your waist or would you rather I did."

"No, no you can't do that I haven't got...... you just can't do that."

He wasn't going to wait so took hold of both sides of the dress and pulled it up until it was just below her clearly braless boobs. The reaction of the onlookers was much louder and stronger than he expected. It quickly became clear why as he looked at her large but shapely bottom to discover that she had nothing on underneath the dress.

By this time there was a considerable amount of laughter in the room and the atmosphere was electric. Far from struggling to get free Clara snuggled into his side in an attempt to hide her face. In an attempt to try and embarrass her as much as possible he caressed the whole area of her bottom with his left-hand before resting it on her hip and bringing his right-hand down right in the middle. The contact made a crisp noise that was quickly replaced by her wail. This was more in humiliation than pain but was music to his ears.

He did not rush the next half a dozen that were delivered, as he had warned, gradually getting harder. He was stunned that far from actively fighting him she seemed to accept and almost welcome the contact. She wrapped her legs around his left leg tightening them each time that she anticipated the stinging contact of his hand.

"When you are ready to admit that you were wrong I will be happy to accept your apology and stop."

He gave her a few seconds before announcing that the next dozen would be delivered with greater force but not escalating further. He again used his left hand to caress the area and even ran it along the length of the divide until he nearly reached her pussy. He could not see the start of her pussy but those standing closest were fascinated to see her pussy lips slightly open and slightly moist.

Her reaction to each spank became more pronounced as each one landed. It was hard to understand what each sigh was trying to convey. The squeezing of her cheeks in time with the rhythm of the spanking seemed more an attempt to welcome the contact rather than to avoid it. It also involved the contact with his leg increasing as she moved up and down it. As he delivered the last of this dozen he could no longer deny the possibility that she was using his leg to masturbate herself.

He wasn't sure how to deal with this. As much as he wanted to humiliate her he had to confirm his suspicion first and then decide how he proceeded. He lent his head down as close to hers as he could and whispered for her to stay still. He slipped his left hand discreetly past her left hip and found what he had expected. Her pussy was soaking wet and he very quickly located her swollen clit. His head was now spinning, did he expose her arousal or did he indulge her? He whispered in her ear.

"If you concede defeat now I try and hide your arousal from the others."

To emphasis this he teased her clit with two fingers before slipping them just inside her excited pussy. Now he knew the nature of her earlier sighs, as they became louder. The sighing was interrupted long enough for her to whisper "no not a chance."

He removed his left-hand and without warning started to spank her again. Now he reduced the force and the time between each spank. Immediately her response changed dramatically. She tried to pretend to herself that her blatant fucking of his leg would not be noticed by anybody, other than possibly him. What she was certain of was that her body was betraying her in the worst possible way. It would not allow her to think of anything other than achieving orgasm. She felt crushed by her body's' demands as she was totally under his control.

There were at least two people who knew exactly the control he was enjoying. He was so confident at this stage that his left hand went back to her clit as he spanked her with his right. His fingers were not visible from the group now huddled around them. What was visible now was part of her dripping pussy and her anus as she relaxed her buttocks. The combination of the view of her bottom and pussy pumping up and down his leg and her noisy panting left those interested loving the spectacle.

Bob was now focused on causing her to orgasm from the insistent spanking and she was focused on cumming in whatever way possible. As she past the point of no return she wailed as if in agony. He spanked her harder and quicker wanting this to be the catalyst that triggered her orgasm. The two fingers rolling her clit added to the stimulation. When her body eventually slumped in exhaustion he stopped the spanking.

He asked if someone would cover Clara. She appreciated his gesture until she felt his right hand slip between her spanked cheeks and located her anus. Using his other hand he pushed her upwards against the finger that penetrated through her sphincter and deep inside her. The two hands worked skillfully in tandem and she was shocked that her body responded again.

As he felt her approaching orgasm again he asked her whether she wanted him to stop. It was no more than a whisper as she said.

"Please don't stop just finish me off I need to cum again."

This orgasm was short but very sweet. It took her more than five minutes after it ended before she was back to her powerful bossy self. Those who witnessed the events of that evening saw her in a different light. The stories recounting that evening became more and more extreme as time past by. If you have heard the rumors they are fundamentally true but also contain some pure fiction.