Random Tit Torture

Info
Do this in real life.
784 words
3.76
56k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



Strip naked, girl. You will be completely nude for me.

Now kneel.

Back straight. Knees apart. Wrists behind your back. Head up. Eyes lowered.

You’re going to be a good submissive little slut today.

Now I want you to say “this girl is a good submissive little slut”. Say it out loud.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Good girl!

Now it’s time to torture your slut tits. You will do this every day. Your breasts deserve to be tortured. And you need to be reminded of your place, each and every day.

Now you are going to roll a die. A standard six-sided die from a board game. This will determine how you will torture your tits. If you need to, pause the recording while you get a die. Then return to a kneeling position.

Roll the die.

If it’s a 1, you will slap your breasts, over and over with firm blows, alternating breasts.

If it’s a 2, you will put nipple clamps or clothespins on your nipples

If it’s a 3, you will tie your breasts as tight as you can, or put them between two rods that are bound together. They should be painfully crushed, sticking out and turning red.

If it’s a 4, you will fondle and squeeze your breasts, as you imagine other people playing with them roughly while you are bound and gagged.

If it’s a 5, you will rub ice cubes over your breasts.

If it’s a 6, you will drop hot wax from a candle on your breasts.

Pause the recording until you have gathered your supplies and prepare your breasts. Then get back into kneeling position, resume the recording and begin torturing your tits.

You are in position now, yes? That’s a good little slut! Torture your breasts now.

Keep going until I tell you to stop. Keep kneeling. Do not stop torturing your tits. You may not take breaks. You may not slow down. You may not stop early. You deserve this. Your tits deserve this. You are just a depraved little slave slut that needs to be taught a lesson.

You were born to serve. Your greatest pleasure in life is to serve and please. You must obey. You long to obey. You need to obey. You are addicted to being an obedient plaything, and you will do as you are told.

Keep torturing those slut udders. They are what mark you as a woman. This is what it means to be a female. To be naked and kneeling, doing wicked, perverse things to your breasts just because a man is telling you to. It feels so good. It makes you feel so slutty and feminine. This is your proper place.

You must always be pleasing. You will be polite and respectful to everyone. You will look for small ways to serve other people, such as doing their dishes or fetching a coffee. You will dress to please. You are decorative. You want to look nice. You want to be shown off like the good little slut you are.

Keep working your tits over. Do not slow down. Do not pause. Keep. Torturing. Your. Tits. That’s a good little bitch! Such an obedient, eager to please girl. Good girl.

You’d love to have a man’s firm hand wrapped around your neck tightly right now, wouldn’t you, slut? You love to be touched. You love to be fondled. You love to be overpowered. Think about how much you enjoy being felt up, teased, squeezed and played with like the little sex toy you are. You crave the physical touch. The stimulation. Good toys love to be played with. You are a good toy, aren’t you, girl?

Keep torturing your tits. Remember that they deserve it. You deserve it. All day, every day, remember that you are a horny submissive slut. Your purpose is to serve. You will have kinky, perverted fantasies every day. You will be a sexy little slut every day. You will walk like a slave slut. You will talk like a slave slut. You will do your very best to remember your duty as a woman. You will serve and please.

Now you may stop torturing your tits. Relax. You may stop kneeling. You may clean up or dress, or just relax. You did very well. You’re a good girl. I like it when you’re a good girl. It’s so sexy when you are an obedient little whore, following instructions. I’m proud of you. You’re going to be a good girl all day today, right?

You’re a good girl. I am pleased with your performance. Now you may go about your day. And always remember. You are a submissive little slut.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
RevantoRevanto7 days agoAuthor

Good girl, @Anonymous! Make sure to punish your tits daily. Feel free to PM for more tasks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This makes me feel so good, daddy. My slut udders need to be punished daily. I am a submissive little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck. These tasks that have me following along just turn me into the sluttiest whore ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more, my pussy gets so wet reading these

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not hot

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Becoming His Ch. 01 A prison pen-pal program goes terribly wrong for shy Lillian.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Denial and Overstimulation After being denied orgasm for so long... well... you'll see.in BDSM
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
More Stories