Randy Summers and FD Corp. Medical

Story Info
A Dominatrix Doctor puts me through a perverse medical exam.
5.4k words
4.53
39.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just leaving my last class of the day. I had no idea that my life as I knew it was about to suffer a drastic change. I was heading back to the dorm, enjoying the warm weather when a bicycle messenger approached me.

She was a rather pretty girl. I figured that she was another college student with a part time job. Something I know all about. She was petite and athletic looking, very much my type. For a second I thought I might ask her for her number. She looked at me very strangely as though she had seen me before.

"Randy Summers?"

"Yep."

"I thought it might be you. I was given a very good look...er...description."

I've dated enough to be able to read a look from a girl. She seemed disappointed that I was fully dressed. Did I hear her say she got a 'look' at me? Since I had a light class day I was wearing some khaki walking shorts and a tight Polo shirt. The shirt was very fitted and showed off the muscles in my torso to advantage. I thought I looked very preppy. I couldn't resist flexing and preening a bit for her. I got a quick glimpse of her staring at my crotch. What the hell was she expecting? My walking shorts were not very tight. I wasn't showing 'moose knuckle'. I liked them because I could go 'commando', without underwear, and not be obvious.

"Got a note for you; please sign here. Thanks."

I found myself staring at her ass which looked very perky in her uniform. As she rode off I thought I spotted the FD Corp. Logo on the license plate of her bike. I surmised that Ms. Stone had given her a very detailed description. Or she had been shown the video of my interview. Cripes! How many people are going to watch my sessions? I wasn't sure if I was flattered or disturbed.

Sure enough, the note was from Ms. Stone at FD. I'd been wondering how long it would be before they contacted me. I also wondered if by signing that contract I hadn't made a 'deal with the devil', but I really had no other options. If I wanted to stay in school and finish my courses and get my degree I needed the funding from FD. I was still a bit troubled about what being used for 'Inappropriate Behavior Release' would entail.

Ms. Stone had been true to her word. My tuition and expenses were being paid and I was even getting a little bit of a stipend as promised, so I thought things were going just fine. I would have been happier with a bit more money, but I figured FD Corp. wanted me on a tight enough leash that I wouldn't get in to trouble or be tempted to refuse assignments.

The note said I was to go immediately to a medical clinic and report to a Dr. Emma Zahn for a very thorough medical check-up. After the very pointed way that Ms. Stone had mentioned the importance of cooperation with FD I figured that I had better hustle on over.

Curiously enough, the private clinic was just across from the campus. I had never really noticed the building before.

I walked up to the reception desk, told the desk nurse I was here to see Dr. Zahn. I was taken to an exam room and told to sit and wait. The setup was all very cool and professional. Things seemed pretty normal.

There was a knock on the exam room door. "Come in" I said.

In walked Dr. Emma Zahn. She was a large, imposing woman with steel grey hair worn in a tight bun. If this had been a movie I'd have picked her as the lesbian warden in an all female prison. She looked very 'no-nonsense'.

"Randy, you will address me as Doctor or ma'am. Let me begin by saying that this examination is required because of the unusual nature of your assignments with FD Corp. As you know, your diet and exercise curriculum were changed recently and FD wants to be sure that everything is going according to plan and that you are in optimum condition. As Ms. Stone may have mentioned, this session is being taped." She gave me what seemed to be a slightly sinister smile.

"So Randy, how have you been feeling? Have you had any problems sleeping, any trouble with bathroom functions or anything else? Have you had any issues with sexual function? I'm sure an attractive young man such as yourself has frequent...dates...with young women."

"Nope. Everything's been just great. I feel terrific. I'm no stranger to dating, but my classes keep me busy and I really haven't had much spare money to party with. Anyway, I'm a bit of a loner. And thanks to whomever for improving my diet and workout".

"Excellent. That's what we like to hear. It's much too easy for a healthy young man to become burned out sexually, and we wouldn't want that. We've designed your diet and exercise regime to get you a bit more muscular while remaining lean and ripped. We want every bit of sculpted muscle to be on display. Now remove all of your clothing."

I got up and started to undress. I looked around for one of those hospital gowns.

"Um, Dr. I don't see a hospital gown."

"That's because there isn't one. I must be able to get a good look at all of you. Kindly undress, we have a lot to accomplish. Do you always go without underwear?"

I kept hearing Ms. Stone's words in my head about being put in situations that would be uncomfortable or embarrassing and how crucial it was to cooperate no matter what. I desperately needed their funding so I could complete my remaining terms and get my degree.

"Umm, not always, just sometimes. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Oh no, not at all. In fact it can be very advantageous to sperm production. Some women enjoy a man who can produce large amounts of ejaculate fluid. Also, there are women who enjoy the visual stimulation of seeing a man's equipment displayed when he wears tight fitting pants. I imagine that you have pants that display your...assets quite nicely. I, myself prefer a man, especially a young and attractive one, to be completely nude at all times."

She snapped her fingers. I removed my clothes as quickly as I could. I figured she did not want me to waste time. Standing there stark naked in front of an imposing and humorless female doctor, I confess I was feeling very uneasy. I'd had a number of physicals before but never while naked the whole time. The room felt unusually warm, I was beginning to sweat.

"Umm...Doctor...is it warm in here?"

"Yes it is. As you are going to be fully nude for some time we can't have you catching cold. Very good, now sit on the exam table."

As the doctor was performing some of the usual tasks, temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, looking down my throat, all normal stuff, I noticed a small pin on the lapel of her lab coat. It was the FD Corp. logo. Just like on the bicycle and the tattoo on my finger.

She started to listen to my heart. I must have flinched when she applied the stethoscope to my chest. It felt ice cold, almost as though it had been deliberately chilled.

"Yes, Randy, the stethoscope is quite cold. Surely you're man enough to deal with some mild discomfort."

Um...Doctor? Don't doctors usually wear rubber gloves during physical exams?"

"I usually wear them. You are a special case. I don't want anything to dull or mask the sensations, yours...or...mine. I will be using gloves later. Do you understand?"

I merely nodded. She then applied the icy stethoscope to my back and asked me to take deep breaths so she could listen to my lungs. One of her hands managed to grab one of my pecs. She began rubbing my nipple with her finger. My cock is hard-wired to my nipples. I tend to get very aroused when my nipples are played with. I could feel blood flowing to my cock as it stated to lengthen and stiffen slightly. I was concerned that I might pop an unwanted boner right there.

"Lie down on the table."

The table wasn't much warmer than the stethoscope. There was no padding or even a paper liner. Dr. Z spent an inordinate amount of time just looking at me and making notes on her clipboard. She felt my biceps, triceps, thighs and calves. She ran her fingernails along my six-pack abs. She thumped on my chest, and pressed and kneaded my abs and stomach area and, I guess, listened to my bowels with that still ice cold stethoscope. Then she started kneading my balls and checking my groin area. It seemed to me that she was pressing and kneading a lot harder than necessary and paying an undue amount of attention to my balls and penis. Sure enough my cock was responding to the attention and started to inflate. If this went on much longer I was going to have a raging hard-on. She yanked hard on my ball sack.

"Is there any pain or discomfort when I do this?"

I gasped but shook my head 'no'.

"Is there any severe pain or discomfort when I pinch your nipples?"

I groaned but again shook my head 'no'.

"Excellent. You have a good pain threshold. Roll over. Get on your knees. Put your head down and your butt in the air. I need to examine your bowels".

As she spoke she reached for her rubber gloves and put them on. I sighed. The sooner I surrender to whatever is going to happen, the sooner it will be over.

I felt something cold and slimy being squirted on my ass hole. I assumed it was lube of some sort. I felt her finger rubbing the lube around my butthole and even along my ass crack. She applied even more to the spot. I gasped as something cold and metal that felt like a medieval torture device was inserted in my frightened hole. I remembered my own doctor calling it a speculum.

"Hmmm. Your anus is very tight, very tight indeed. You obviously don't use any anal sex toys. I doubt that any of your girlfriends has ever fucked you with a strap-on. Watching you get fucked would be quite enjoyable."

Dr. Zahn actually laughed. My tight anus didn't stop her from spreading my hole and leaving that object there for quite a while. I swear she even twisted it back and forth a bit. I felt my cock stirring even more. This must be what Ms. Stone meant by 'inappropriate behavior'. As Dr. Z continued to examine my nether region, one of her hands firmly massaged my butt cheek.

"Well, as a straight man I don't imagine you are accustomed to objects being inserted down there. You would be surprised how many straight men enjoy the anal stimulation of sex toys. You should try it sometime. Everything looks pink and healthy. One can tell a lot about overall heath by examining the colon. Take a deep breath. Now exhale."

She very slowly removed the instrument of torture and wiped what I assume was lube off of my butt. It was only through sheer will power that all the physical contact hadn't yet given me a hard-on, although my cock was much fuller than when at rest.

"I expected more reluctance or complaints from you. Your reactions to physical stimulation are excellent. I'm very impressed at your level of co-operation. We have a number of things to check today. If all goes well it won't take very much longer. Stand up...jumping jacks until I tell you to stop".

She went over to her chair and sat down, making notes on her clipboard.

I'm doing my jumping jacks, getting sweaty and very tired when I feel a familiar sensation in my groin. My cock and balls were bouncing and jiggling. I could feel my penis stiffening and there was no stopping it. Jeeze...my cock picks NOW to get hard? I hoped that Dr. Z didn't notice. No such luck. She zeroed in on my hardening cock like she had radar.

"That's fine, very fine indeed. Get back on the table. Push ups until I tell you to stop."

The sensation of my cock head hitting the steel table as I did push ups only served to make my dick even harder. The doctor was watching me like a hawk. I could feel her eyes examining the working of every muscle. My sweat was dripping on to the exam table. I came to the horrifying realization that I was actually turned on by all of this.

"That will do. You have wonderful physical stamina. That will work well to your advantage. We will make you even stronger and more vigorous. Come and stand over here."

She had spread her legs wide and motioned for me to turn around and stand between them. By now I was rock hard, very sexed-up and didn't particularly want to be. She checked my pulse and heart rate again and seemed satisfied. She ran her hands along my torso, playing with the ripples in my abs. She put a great deal of lubricant on both of her gloved hands. I felt myself shudder.

"Surely you have had a prostate exam before. As a man you know the importance of prostate health."

Sure enough, her finger went up my butt hole. I tried not to jump. I kept telling myself that she was a professional. I could feel her finger moving on my prostate.

"I see that stimulating your prostate has given you a healthy erection; a very healthy erection. I think you would enjoy anal toys very much."

I have had prostate exams before, but now she wasn't examining my prostate, she was actually finger-fucking me. My cock was throbbing and dripping pre-cum. I heard myself groan. I was shocked at how intensely erotic this felt. I could feel my balls tightening. I wanted to cum. I also just wanted this to be over.

"You're producing a nice flow of pre-cum. Your sexual organs seem to be functioning quite well."

Just then there was a knock at the exam room door.

I couldn't believe it when she answered "Come in."

I'm standing here naked with her finger up my butt and a dripping hard-on and she says 'come in'?

It was one of the nurses from the reception desk.

"Dr. you have a call on line one."

I felt my jaw drop. Dr, Zahn began firmly stroking my dick as she spoke. "Nurse, as you can see I can't possibly take a call right now."

"It's VERY important". The nurse nodded in my direction as though the call had to do with me.

"Very well, bring the receiver and hold it to my ear. Randy. Put your hands on your head and stand still."

I got the feeling that she was almost expecting the call. I thought that I was going to get a reprieve but it became obvious that she was not going to stop fingering my ass and stroking my dick to take this call. And now there's a nurse watching too? And I'm rock hard and throbbing.

"Yes, how may I help you? Yes, that is happening as we speak. Oh everything seems fine, in fact, excellent so far. His reactions have been what we've hoped for. He has been a model patient, the very picture of cooperation".

As she said 'model patient' the intensity of her finger fucking increased. She began inserting her finger faster and deeper. She milked my cock faster and harder with her other hand. I tried not to freak out. A doctor is giving me a finger fuck and a hand job and taking a phone call while some nurse looks on. Part of me wanted to run for the nearest exit and get away from this pervert. Part of me wanted her to use me and force me to cum. Some of my past girlfriends have asked if they could finger fuck me. I always refused. I thought a guy letting things be stuck up his ass was way too gay for me but I was starting to enjoy this. My cock felt so much harder than usual.

"Uh huh, uh huh, oh just a few more tests and we'll be done here. Oh, I think Randy will prove to be an excellent choice. His genitalia interest me. I may ask you if I can have him for a test subject in the future, if he proves suitable for the IBSR program. Good bye. You may hang up nurse, but stay, I will need your assistance. I'm sure Randy is tired and anxious to finish. We just have a few samples to collect and we'll be all done".

Dr. Z finally released me from her grip.

"I realize that you are experiencing an erection. This is a perfectly normal physical occurrence when the prostate has been stimulated. I would like you to try to give me a urine sample while you are still hard to semi-hard. Try to pee in the bottle".

This has gone far beyond kinky but I sensed there was no going back. Pissing through a hard-on is no easy task, especially with an audience. I took deep breaths, tried to relax, closed my eyes, and finally felt the flow. It took a while but I did indeed manage to piss through my hard-on. The sensation of piss flowing through my hard cock was almost pleasurable. Dr. Z watched the process with great satisfaction.

"There are a number of women who enjoy watching a man urinate. I suppose it's because our urinary equipment is so different that there is a degree of fascination in seeing a man do it. Some women even enjoy letting a man urinate on them. Randy, sit down in that old wooden chair, nurse, glove up".

I thought it rather odd that such a modern medical office had an old wooden high-backed arm chair.

"We need to run his blood work so we will need to draw a little blood. I have my own method for taking a patients' mind off the needle, Randy".

She grabbed several pieces of rubber tubing. I've had blood taken before so I know they tie some tubing around your arm to get at the vein easily. I was not sure, however, why she needed so many pieces and why she handed some rubber tubing and a specimen cup to the nurse.

I found out soon enough. Dr. Z very deftly used the rubber tubing to firmly tie my wrists to the arms of the chair.

"Nurse, Randy is a rather strong and athletic young man. I want to make sure he doesn't squirm around and injure himself when we take our final fluid samples".

Alarms were going off in my head. I considered getting up and running from that office naked or not. All I could think was 'I need the funding...I need the funding'.

Pretty quickly my legs were being "man-spread" and then my ankles and thighs were secured to the chair legs, the upper part of my arms to the chair back. Then Dr. Z tied a length of rubber hose across my forehead, securing it to slats on the back of the chair. I was more than a bit scared at this point. My cock, however, had a mind of its own and was rock hard and flowing with pre-cum. I felt it running down my shaft and along my balls, which were pulled up tight. I used to think it would be fun to have a cock that was hard all the time. I'm not so sure anymore.

I cleared my throat. "Dr. Zahn, would it be un-cooperative if I ask a question?"

"No Randy, not at all. An intelligent question is the sign of an active mind. You would only be considered un-cooperative if you asked that we stop the proceedings".

"I'm not complaining or anything, I'm not trying to get you to stop, but I really can't move. I can't move at all. Is tying me to the chair necessary just to draw some blood?"

Dr. Z took my face in her hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "Necessary? No, it is not necessary. I just had a feeling that you would look extremely attractive in bondage while you were naked with a hard-on and I was right." It was the first time I saw her crack a genuine smile.

Then I felt the nurse tie the rubber tubing around my cock and balls...tight! She grabbed a bottle of lubricant and drenched my cock with it. Next thing I knew, she was stroking my cock. Jeez, what kind of kinky shit have I gotten myself in to?

The nurse was an expert at hand-jobs. She was stroking my cock just enough to keep me fully aroused but backing off just as I reached the point of climax. It was maddening.

I tried to squirm, but it was no use, I was completely immobile. I tried to rip one of my arms free so that I could grab my cock and finish myself off, but again I couldn't move. My mind was racing; my cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum like crazy. I just wanted to cum and get the hell out of there.

I almost didn't notice that Dr. Zahn had moved across the room right into my sight line. She sat down in her chair and made more notes on her clipboard. Our eyes met. It was as though she were daring me to call a halt to the proceedings.

It became pretty clear that the nurse was going to repeatedly 'edge' me to the point of climax without letting me cum while Dr. Zahn watched. I'd swear I heard her breath coming faster. She was getting off on this! I heard myself groan. She looked at me and I swear she licked her lips! Why was I SO turned on? Fuck man, this was nuts!

12