Randy Summers and FD Corp. Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I though I was going to lose it and blow my wad, I heard Dr. Z snap her fingers.

"Thank you nurse, that will be all for now."

Without a word, the nurse rose and left the office. My whole body was drenched with sweat. My hair was plastered to my forehead. My cock was throbbing and my balls ached from the rubber hose cock ring that had been tied on me.

"Doctor...please...I NEED to cum! Everything hurts! Why are you doing this?"

The Doctor wheeled her chair over and sat in front of me. She ran her hands up and down my body as she spoke. I felt her fingers pinching and kneading various muscles. With my head still immobile I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing. My rock hard cock was twitching and throbbing. Pre-cum was gushing out of the slit like a mini volcanic eruption.

"Randy, everything that is happening today is based on the answers you gave in your psychological profile. Before you are given your first assignment we must test some of your limits and determine that your answers were truthful. You expressed a lot of interest in some of the more colorful and kinky aspects of sexuality. Were you lying?"

She reached over and pinched both of my nipples...HARD!

"NO DOCTOR! No...I wasn't lying!"

As she smiled, she ran a finger along the sweaty creases in my six-pack abs, put the finger in her mouth and sucked on it."

"Delicious, as I knew it would be."

Dr. Z untied my forehead from the chair. She looked me up and down as though I were some sort of door prize in a contest. She was all business again.

"I must check your pulse and heart rate after all this...stimulation."

She again applied the stethoscope. How the hell could it still be icy cold? With the sensations of being bound, hot, sweaty, and desperately needing to shoot my load, I thought I would go mad. Then she applied the cold metal to the large vein that runs along the shaft of my cock! It was so cold it stung!

"Doctor...please...PLEEZE...LET ME CUM!"

"I intend to Randy. I need a sample of your ejaculate fluid."

"Doctor, if you untie me I'll gladly jack off and give you a sample."

"That's a nice offer, but I have something else in mind. Remember, you now exist for the pleasure and enjoyment of others, not yourself. This is an example of how you will not be in control of the assignments you will be given. I am getting immense pleasure from seeing you this way. In fact, you have made my panties quite damp. It's a pity that I can't sell pictures of you looking this way. I'm sure you would inspire many campus co-eds to pleasure themselves; and perhaps some of the men as well. When you leave I will have to use my vibrator on myself.

I felt myself gag a little.

"Now I'm quite sure you need to ejaculate. By keeping you aroused for a lengthy period of time you should supply a goodly amount of fluid."

Just when I thought I was going to get some release Dr, Zahn brought over a small box with a long plastic tube attached to a small, soft plastic cylinder of some sort. She placed the cylinder over the head of my cock and turned a switch on the box. The cylinder began to slowly move up and down along the head of my cock! The contraption was sucking my dick!

"Please Dr. Zahn...this is so sick! Please let me cum!"

"I'm sure you would have preferred that the nurse had brought you to orgasm. I would have enjoyed watching her suck your cock. I would enjoy sucking your cock, but Ms. Stone would not approve. You must learn that the situations in which you will be placed are not about your pleasure. The sooner you realize that, the better you will be able to cope with your assignments."

I groaned and tried desperately to break free of my bondage, but to no avail. The machine was sucking my cock all right, but concentrating only on the head and the area of the shaft just under the head. It was maddening! If it would suck just a fraction of an inch lower I could blow my wad and be free of this torment. Dr. Z reached over and stroked my pubic hair.

"Mmmm, truly beautiful, like fine gold threads. I find sexual torture extremely arousing. If this were not being taped for Ms. Stone I would finger myself while looking at you. Watching your sweaty muscles flex and strain is quite thrilling. I should keep the machine at this speed, sucking your impressive penis, keeping you at the edge of orgasm for hours."

I hung my head.

"Please...please let me cum...I'll do anything you want!"

"Oh, I wish you could do anything I want. You have no idea how I would like to use your incredible beauty."

She leaned in and licked the sweat off my nipples.

"I can almost taste the testosterone. You smell of sex. I wish that Ms. Stone would allow you to just be used as a sex toy. You are almost perfect, but I would want to make a few alterations here...and here."

She stroked the shaft of my tortured cock and took my balls in her hand.

"So heavy and full of cum, edging you will give me a good sized sample. You are almost ready. I can feel your ball sack tightening. Look at me Randy."

Our eyes locked.

"I am going to increase the speed of the machine. This will allow you to cum. You understand that you will cum only because I wish it, not because you want to. Watching you ejaculate will please me. You will continue to look at me when you cum."

"Please...doctor...anything...pleeze!"

Dr. Z increased the speed of the machine. It only took a moment. I felt a massive spurt of cum shoot through my cock...and then another...and another...and still another!"

"Shit! Oh shit...oh shit!"

I was exhausted. Every muscle in my body hurt. My cock and balls felt almost numb. Dr. Z seemed pleased with the results of my orgasm.

"That should be a more than adequate sample of ejaculate fluid. I don't anticipate any problems with any of your tests, Randy. As far as I can tell everything is in tip-top order. If anything requires attention, you will be contacted. If you don't hear anything from me it means everything is just fine".

She started to leave the room. "Uh, Dr. I'm still tied to the chair. I can't move."

"Oh yes, I'd almost forgotten. Bondage is very attractive on you. You should be kept in bondage often."

She reached over to a nearby tray table and picked up a scalpel. I'm sure a look of terror registered in my eyes. She hummed as she carefully used the blade to trace my pecs, lightly flicking my nipples until they hardened. She then ran it along the creases in my abs, almost as though she were sketching or measuring them. I flinched but I still couldn't move my body.

"You are almost a living sculpture with muscles carved out of flesh instead of marble. I could look at you for hours this way."

I groaned.

"Please, Doctor...I'll so anything you want...anything. I'm not asking the session to stop, but are we almost finished? I'm so tired and sore."

"Yes, this session is almost finished."

Dr. Z lightly ran the blade of the scalpel up and down my cock shaft and then along and around the cock head. Shockingly, my penis began to respond, thickening, lengthening and hardening. She carefully inserted the scalpel blade between my genitals and the rubber hose the nurse had tied on me to serve as a cock ring. With one deft motion she cut the hose and it fell to the floor. My cock continued to harden.

"I'm glad to see that your genitals are functioning quite normally after your prolonged ordeal."

She delicately flicked the scalpel blade against my piss slit, which was drooling pre-cum again. Next she cut one of the rubber hoses that fastened my wrist to the chair.

"I'm quite sure you will be able to untie yourself now. You are free to dress and go about your day. I'm almost sorry that there isn't a shower facility for you to use. I'm sure the nurses would enjoy watching you shower; the warm soapy lather cascading over your muscular body, running off your cock and balls, flowing down the crack of your beautiful ass. You'll just have to go back to the dorm all sweaty and cummy."

With that, she left the room.

It was pretty easy to untie the rest of the rubber tubing and free myself from the bondage to the chair. As I was doing that I noticed the neat little bandage on my right arm where blood had been drawn. When had she or the nurse managed to draw blood? The Dr. was right, I hadn't been at all aware of the needle.

I was still sweating like a pig but I threw on my shorts and polo shirt and ran back to my dorm. I could feel cum and pre-cum dripping onto the inside of my shorts and my shirt was drenched with sweat.

I threw off my clothes and stood naked in my room. I grabbed at the burner phone Ms. Stone had given me. I wanted to tell her that the deal was off. If what Dr. Zahn had done to me today was an example of what my assignments would be this shit was way too crazy for me! I just felt so nasty and dirty that I had to take a shower to clear my head so I put the phone down.

As I showered, I kept hearing in my head what Dr. Zahn had said about the nurses watching me, seeing the soapy lather cascading down my muscles, my cock and my ass. I started touching myself, feeling my muscles tense and flex as I soaped them. I didn't even notice when my cock had become rock-hard again. I knew that I was not going to call Ms. Stone and cancel my contract.

12