Randy's Grand Reveal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my gawd, It was like a sudden burst of hyper-exuberance had been cosmically beamed into the room. I was put in mind of an episode of The Ellen Show when she told her studio audience they were all going on a cruise. The level of animation spontaneously elevated by a factor of ten and the guests, as one, rushed the bar area and began thereafter, stilled paired in couples, to take up their places around the perimeter of the great room. Randy and I sat together, of course.

Thanks to careful placement, I hadn't noticed it before then but the furniture was so cleverly arranged that after shuffling no more than a coffee table and a small love seat, the great room had transformed into a 'theater-in-the-round.' Our host, standing in the center of the room and again assuming the emcee role, did a quick run-through of the rules. Most folks, if a little under their breath, continued to visit and it was like the senior flight attendant running through the emergency procedures before takeoff but nobody pays attention.

As a first timer though, and apparently the only one, I did indeed pay attention. The gist of it was that each of the men, in turn, would come to the center, briefly describe his outfit and why he chose it and then remove it to model his selection of undergarments. We would express our appreciation by applause and the fellows with the greatest applause would be declared winners. The top two applause getters would then enter 'The Closet of Great Expectations' which I gathered was the final round of competition. Again, having no fucking idea of what was happening, I asked Randy and again he told me to just watch and enjoy.

As the first man rose to make his way to the 'arena' there was an eruption of cheers and hoots and whistles such as I might not have imagined outside of the last 10 seconds of a tie game in the NCAA finals. It was crazy loud, ablaze with vitality and this was only the first guy. It startled me. I looked around and the entire room was alive with this same manic energy. 'Holy shit,' I said to my self over and over and alternatively, 'what the fuck.'

I looked to Randy for something, anything; a reassuring nod maybe or a smile or the offer of his hand. Nothing. He was as transfixed as the rest of them. I remember saying to myself, 'Hold onto your seat girl' but not much after that for the next several minutes. It was a mix of spectacle and circus. As each successive man got down to the bare essentials the crowd, the wives especially, were whipped to a greater frenzy. If you'd been watching through the window of a sound proof room you'd have found it equal parts laughable and perplexing.

Maybe I got caught up in it too because I'm drawing such a blank about the first few minutes but then Mr White Linen Trousers took center and I came awake. He was very attractive, early 40's I'd guess and had the appearance of being very self assured. When I'd spoken with him earlier there'd been no hint of cockiness, self love or being aloof. He seemed like a regular guy in that respect but damn, he was good looking.

Like the others before him, he undressed in a deliberate way that was maybe a cross between the mechanical undressing for bed and a strip tease. It was neither and both of those. Off came the flip flops followed by the bracelet and the beads. The tunic was next and that left him bare chested. No bra. As he continued, his manner was easy and confident. He was unhurried and his smile was engaging. But I want to tell you right here and now that when those trousers hit the floor, oh my gawd.

A collective gasp virtually sucked the air right out of the room. Mind you, there was no break in the clapping, hooting and whistling which continued uninterrupted as it had all evening but a new dimension had taken hold. The heat was turned way up. One of the women stood to applaud, then another and another. This guy was getting a standing ovation just for taking his fucking pants off. But my oh my, you would have clapped too.

He hadn't worn hose because of the flip flops and thus his legs were bare. He'd shaved them very recently, probably that day. He stepped out of the pants pooled at his feet and kicked them aside. Now, you might argue there's no such a thing as kicking your own pants away sexy but you'd be wrong. He began to turn slowly out there in the center, still seeming unfazed by the raucous din overtaking the room and the standing 'O' to go with it.

That guy, that Mr White Linen Trousers, had the most perfect ass, man or woman, I'd ever seen in my life. He wore a pair of tanga briefs, nude in color, that were very sheer but not quite see-through although they might as well have been. Like Randy had been back at "Who Says," this guy too was fully shaved and the effect was sublime...and then some. There is no question that all eyes were on his dick at that point.

He was cut which I confess to being my preference. His dick was normal in size and remarkably, in spite of the attention, was swollen to only a modest extent. It was pressed flat across his abdomen, pointing up and left toward his right shoulder. So a dick is a dick is a dick you might say but in that moment, his was stunning. I wanted to reach out and touch it as I'm sure did most others in the room. He reached down and touched himself at one point and if the roof could have come off that place it would have, right then and there.

Our host arose and, moving to the center of the room, took Mr White Linen Trousers by the hand, raised his arm in triumph and declared that indeed he was one of the top applause getters. And while that was absolutely true, others including Randy, had fared well in the center ring too.

He had chosen the frilly panties with the sissy pouch in front that I'd seen a few weeks previous in the changing room. He was the only man to try that and it was an immediate hit, especially among the wives. The material was opaque and was less see-through than many others but there was no mistaking the fact that that pouch was packed full of Johnson - packed to bulging. His reveal was among the best of the night judging from the crowd reaction and it might have been the outright favorite among the women. And like Mr White Trousers, Randy too managed to hold off an erection somehow and kept things to less than half mast. That pouch full of pecker was nonetheless quite the spectacle.

Following the last reveal it was announced that we should again freshen our drinks and prepare for the two finalists of the evening to enter the 'Closet of Great Expectations.' There was a spontaneous roar when it was announced that those two would be Mr White Trousers and my Randy. There was much hooting, whistling, back patting and shouted words of encouragement as the two of them took up their positions, clad only in panties, in front of what appeared to be an ordinary coat closet.

Again the emcee stepped forward, explaining that the coats and the light bulb had been removed from the closet. On his count, the contestants would enter the closet and 60 seconds later would have to emerge wearing each others panties. The door stood ajar and though it was pitch dark in there save the light that spilled in from the room, I could easily discern that it was tiny. Just as I was wondering how one person could even turn around in there much less two, the "Go" signal was given, they shook hands and stepped in. The door was closed and the count began.

An odd quiet fell over the crowd but that lasted only for a brief few moments. Animated speculation was underway all across the room. Would they make it? Would one get changed and not the other? Would they be forced to come out with dicks on display? How might it end?

In chorused unison we all joined together to count down the final ten seconds but it never get that far. The door burst open when we got to 3. Both men stepped out, shielding their eyes momentarily but smiling and waving victoriously.

They had succeeded entirely in swapping outfits but that wasn't all. To whoops and shouts, the crowd noticed immediately. Both men sported major erections - the real deal, huge boners. That sissy pouch stuck straight out from Mr White Trousers. It bobbed and flexed and swung side to side as he moved. It seemed massive and the crowd was near frantic. Randy, now clad in those nearly sheer nude color tanga briefs was 'out there' in all his glory and loving it. His dick was pressed tight against his belly and seemed as if it wanted desperately to poke its head out above the waist band.

Randy told me there would be no nudity but seeing him like this was barely a half step removed from that. He had a huge one and was enjoying it along with everyone else. And then it hit me.

What the hell had happened in that closet that caused these two to emerge with such raging hard-ons? Whatever it was it must have been big. This was no accident or incidental thing. There had been a cause and effect thing in there for sure. I could plainly see the effect but the cause was a mystery. I knew I'd find out. I knew I'd ask him and I knew, even if it required some incentive, I'd get an answer.

12