Randy's High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In your business I know what the camera records, but what I'd like to know about is how the business works, how the actresses are treated, behind the scenes kind of stuff."

"Randy, it's just show-biz. Not everyone can be Julia Roberts. Modeling worked fine for me, but there's always newer, fresher, faces and bodies. It's a youth business. My modeling days are nearing their end."

"How'd I get into the porn business? I guess I was 'recruited' by a friend of mine, Annie, who was already acting in porn at the time. She's a few years older than I am but she was on a first name basis with all the industry greats. She knew them all: Ron Jeremy, Annette Haven, Christy Canyon, Peter North- all of them. We were having a couple of drinks one night and she let on how much money she made. It was impressive. She said I could be famous. Other than you, Randy, who doesn't want to be a star? I'd seen x-rated films and, thanks to you in large part, I knew how to do all the positions. The rest was only acting. In our business we're close, but not that close, no more so than in any other business. We act; we go home; that's it. Kiss me again. Kiss my neck."

Randy did exactly that, kissing her California sun-tanned neck and then backing off and doing it again.

"My turn," she said as she broke off the action. "Randy, do you hypnotize women you have sex with?"

"Yes, sometimes I do, but never against their will. I can impose my will on the unwilling, but why do it? There are lots of women who want to be hypnotized. Sometimes I leave post-hypnotic suggestions, mostly designed to give their self-esteem a little boost. I've been lucky enough to be with a few women who were comfortable enough to just be a lover, willing to seduce or be seduced."

For my part, I enjoy both types of encounters. I like playing games and pushing the envelope. Lowering my partners' inhibitions a bit by hypnotic influence has led to some fantastic sex. I like the edge."

"My turn again. Michelle, when you're acting, do you ever fantasize while you're working? Do you really get into the role? Are there some kinds of porn you like doing more than others?" He gently stroked her magnificent hair as he kissed her again.

"I once did a video in which I played a girl captive in some deserted cellar. It was mostly soft as those types of videos go. The director gave me some leeway to improvise and before I knew it, I was pleading, begging and offering sex in return for mercy. I got into the role. He kept the camera on my face while I tried to mix terror with eroticism. It's a powerful mix, Randy. I think it's the most erotic thing I've ever done, the most fun I've had on the set. I'm pretty good at playing the damsel in distress."

"My career's at a crossroads. I want to stay in this kind of work. The money is good and can be better, but I'm worried about where this path will lead. I'm not into "the lifestyle," as the BDSM people call it. I enjoy play acting, but I'm afraid that it will be too painful or degrading if I commit to this kind of porn. I've talked to lots of my friends in the business and they all tell me that I can always shut it down if it gets too intense, but that thought is always in the back of my mind."

"I can help with that, Michelle, if you'd like me to," said Randy as he took a small sip of his drink. "I'm a very good hypnotist. I can help you overcome that nagging inhibition, while retaining your natural and appropriate wariness. All you have to do is ask, but, not until we engage in some serious foreplay. Think about it."

He leaned over and took his lover in his arms, romantically. He kissed her passionately and moved his hands to touch her breasts underneath her robe, not furtively, like their first encounter a decade ago, but with confidence. His touch was gentle, but insistent, demanding a response.

For her part, Michelle, closed her eyes, and just allowed herself to be led by Randy's passion. She moaned and slowly allowed her robe to descend from one of her shoulders. Randy helped her along, working his free hand to draw down the robe from her other shoulder. In the light from the fire, her tanned skin positively glowed, reflecting the soft red and orange hues of the firelight.

Finally, the robe slipped down over her breasts and Randy stopped in mid-grope to admire his old lover's tits, which protruded through a soft, white leather harness. "What's this?" he said with a smile, knowing full well what she was wearing. What he didn't know was why she had chosen this particular undergarment. It took all he had not to just take the answers from her mind.

Michelle said, "Do you approve of my outfit, Randy? I wore it just for you."

"Approve? 'Chele, there isn't a man alive that could resist what that outfit offers, and I've only seen half of it. My God, I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything. Just listen to the fireplace crackling, Randy. We're just getting started, and what you've seen so far is way less than half of my outfit tonight. We'll be taking breaks along the way and I'll be using some of that time to, ah, 'adjust' my outfit."

Randy barely heard what she had to say. He dropped his lips to her breasts, kissing them lightly as he continued to fondle and knead. He ran his free hand gently through her soft hair. She cooed. Shifting her weight on the couch, Michelle opened her delicate robe to reveal another white leather piece. It was a white leather thong, crotchless with tiny tufts of brown pubic hair peeking through the slit. Both leather pieces were adorned with small metal rings. Randy knew exactly what they were for. They were attachment points for bondage accessories.

Wordlessly, Michelle took Randy's hand and drew it to her crotch, inviting him to explore. She held it there while he slid his fingers through the slit in her leather thong. Shuddering when he brushed up against her clit, a low moan slowly emerged from Michelle's ruby red lips.

Randy found them and kissed her with power, expressing his desire, his intense need, silently communicating the depths of his passion.

After a while, they broke contact. "Randy," said Michelle, "it's still my turn. Would you throw another few pieces of wood on the fire? I love the ambiance. This night is perfect. I'm off to the little girls' room."

Two minutes later, Michelle came back into the room carrying a smallish white leather satchel. She sat down and spoke to Randy. "Randy, would you hypnotize me, please, if you can, that is, so that I can feel better about my new acting direction? Can you really do it? Will you?"

Randy said "Yes to all three, Michelle. I would be happy to do that for you. When I release you, you'll be completely unaware of my influence. Your misgivings will disappear and you'll be able to put your all into your work, if, that is, that's what you want me to do. If you'd like, we can test it out tonight."

"Yes, Randy, I would like you to do what you say you can do. I trust you. What do I have to do?"

"Randy took his gold wristwatch off his arm and held it up a foot from Michelle's face. Slowly swinging it back and forth, he used his other arm to make contact with her leg just above the knee. "Just relax and follow the watch with your eyes." It was all for show. He didn't need the watch or any other bauble to hypnotize his subjects. A simple skin-to-skin touch was all he needed, but he could never tell Michelle that he possessed such power. Michelle, from now on you will listen to me, answer my questions truthfully, leaving nothing out, and you will obey my commands. Do you understand?

"Yes Randy, I do," Michelle said, not like she was in a mystic trance, but like she was conversing normally.

"Michelle, I want you to forget your professional misgivings. You are an actress. You're playing a part whenever the cameras are on. So long as you have faith in the production crew and the folks off-camera, you are free to experience whatever you like. You will insist on experiencing only those levels of restraint and punishment you want. You will decide what is enough without fear. Once you feel safe, you will not only act the part, but you will enjoy acting the part."

"In a few moments I will snap my fingers. When I do, you will remain under my influence, but you will not know it. All you will know is that you want the evening to continue, to take its course as you have planned. You will trust me not to hurt you while I bind you and use your exquisite body for our mutual gratification. Most importantly, you will remember your feelings for me, for our time together long ago. You are my girl again."

"Tonight, you are free to be yourself. You can do your best, most realistic "damsel in distress" acting if you want, but you will not realize that you're acting. Instead, you will simply enjoy giving yourself up to me. You will let me show you that you have nothing to fear from either me or from some dark force within you, or from your job."

"Snap!"

"Well, did it work?"

"I don't know, 'Chele. Do you feel any different?"

"No, Randy, I don't."

"Then, it worked. Now, where were we? You were about to show me what's in the bag. What favors have you brought to our little reunion party?"

"You know, Randy, I was worried that you wouldn't understand why I brought my toy bag and yes, it is a toy bag. Now, I'm not.

"Good. Michelle, why don't you show me what you brought? What's in the bag?"

Michelle reached into the satchel and withdrew a handful of matching white leather accessories. Jumbled all together were white leather handcuffs, a collar, small lengths of chain with clasps, and a white-handled leash. She took out a few small vibrators, including one whose tip was a string of connected anal beads which grew from small to large. It was quite an assortment of toys, but all were designed for one game: restraint, control, and sexual submission.

"Randy, she said, I would like you to bind me and use me for sex. If I resist, you may use force to bend me to your will. I trust you completely, but before we begin, I want you to acknowledge what we in the business call a 'safe' word. If I say the word "banana" that means to stop what you're doing immediately. If I say 'stop,' or 'no," well, that's just me acting out for fun. Feel free to ignore anything I say except "banana."

Randy reached into the pile of white leather and steel and withdrew a set of handcuffs and a short length of chain. "Step out of that robe, Michelle, and turn around, hands behind your back," commanded the World's Greatest Hypnotist.

Michelle stood, stepped out of the robe and stood directly in front of Randy, her hands went to cover her sex and breasts, feigning embarrassment. "Why do you want me to put my hands behind my back, Randy? I thought that we were just going to make out and fool around on the couch. What are all these things?"

"Just do it," said Randy as he stood and roughly twirled his partner around. In a minute, Michelle had her hands secured behind her, despite protests from the exquisite brunette in the leather underwear. "You want the couch, Michelle? You got it," said the hypnotist as he gently but firmly pushed her back into the cushions. Soon a second, larger pair of cuffs were attached to her ankles, complete with chain. Randy attached the matching collar and then the leash.

"Stop, Randy," she pleaded. "I don't want this."

"What you want, Michelle, is quickly becoming less and less important," said Randy as he lifted his old girlfriend back off the couch. Randy cinched up the leash chain and began to lead Michelle around the room until he stopped in front of the fireplace and commanded Michelle to get down on her knees, which she did, with his help. "Don't move, he said as he poked the fire, adding additional wood to the flames.

Finally, Randy used a third length of chain to complete a hogtie, ignoring all of Michelle's earnest entreaties to stop connecting the ankle and wrist chains together. He lowered his long-haired captive to the soft area rug and scooted down facing the nearly naked beauty who wriggled and squirmed, hair covering her face.

"Ugh, ugh," she panted. "Cut this out. I don't want it!"

"Remember when we were in high school and we'd get out of the station wagon and just lie down on the ground and make out? We called it 'goin' grassin'.' This time we have a fireplace and nobody's going to interrupt us."

"Randy, stop this and let me go. We never did anything like this in high school."

"That was ten years ago," he deadpanned. "Things have changed."

"I'll scream."

"No, you won't. I'm going to gag you."

"No, no Randy! I promise I won't scream," she pleaded. "Don't gag me, please!"

"Oh, you'll scream, Michelle, just not in the way you think." He leaned down and flipped his secured prize onto her back. Silky straight brown hair hung to either side framing her tanned and beautiful face. She was frowning, and thrashing about. For his part, Randy just stood over her like a gladiator over a fallen opponent. He began un-buttoning his shirt, slowly like a male stripper, just without the gyrations and hip-slinging. It was cold, wordless, and full of foreboding. When he slid his belt out of his belt loops his pants fell to the ground. Michelle looked up and saw her captor's cock standing straight up. After two years in front of the camera making pornographic videos, professionally, Michelle had seen much more spectacular and impressive cocks, but when she saw her ex-boyfriend take his cock in his hand, and slowly stroke it to full attention while she lay supine and helpless, her mind drifted back, just for a second or two to the warm summer nights at Prospect Point.

"Randy, you don't need to tie me up to make love to me. You're my boyfriend!"

"Michelle, I am not going to make love to you this way. I'm going to fuck you this way. In the last ten years, you've become even more beautiful than you were in high school. Your tits are even bigger and fully yours from what I can see. Your ass is wider. I like it. For Christ's sake, you're a porn star!"

"Randy, I'm not that kind of porn star. I don't do bondage movies."

"Then where did these cuffs come from?"

"When they asked me to do bondage sex, I told them that I wasn't sure that I wanted to be fucked and humiliated while I was tied up. I promised to take these with me and think about it. When the reunion is over, they're going back to the producers. I didn't expect you to find the bag when you used the bathroom. I don't want to be tied-up and fucked like a piece of meat!"

Randy descended slowly to position his cock directly in front of Michelle's mouth, being careful not to put too much weight on her. He stroked his dick with one hand while he held on to his belt, folded in half, in the other. Michelle's beautiful mouth closed tight as she glared at him, daggers shooting out of her eyes. "Why don't we start with you sucking my cock. The fucking a piece of meat part comes later. Open up."

Michelle just frowned. Randy raised the belt and brought it down across her thigh. "Ouch, Randy, that hurts!"

"If you don't want another, I'd open up if I were you," said Randy as he inched the tip of his cock forward, while snapping his belt against the floor. It made a loud "whack" each time it landed. Michelle's eyes widened and, her lips slowly parted. Randy, who was, of course, only playing a part, was tempted to just stuff his cock into her mouth as he acted the evil tormentor. Instead, he set his belt down on the floor, and gently slid his erection past her lips and into her mouth.

He was well aware, as was Michelle, that the last time his cock was in her mouth, they were love-struck teenagers. He wanted to make sure that he was gentle, despite the tough play talk. He wanted to go back to those wonderful days as much as she did. For a minute or more he continued to slide in and out of her mouth while she fellated him completely, easily taking the shaft all the way to his scrotum. It was the way lovers did it, not a violation of a helpless woman in handcuffs.

Randy withdrew his dick and bent over to remove the hogtie, allowing Michelle's legs, still bound, to rest against the rug below. Michelle moved her hands back and forth, signaling that she wanted them freed as well. Randy just lay down next to her, put the fingers of both hands into her soft, brown hair and drew her face closer to his own. He kissed her softly on the lips.

"Randy," said Michelle, "you need to let me go now. Unhook me."

"Let you go? What do you mean 'let you go,' Michelle? That kiss was just for old times' sake. Besides, I like you tied up. I like the way your tits stick out through the leather," he said. Then he reached down and grabbed each of her nipples and twisted them, roughly.

"Owww!" she yelled. That hurts! Stop it!"

"Michelle, remember what I said about the gag? Let's not disturb the neighbors. Just lie there and think about it while I see what I can drum up." Randy got up and went over to the toy bag. Michelle continued to squirm, but did not cry out. As Randy fished through the remainders in the bottom of the bag which had not come out with the larger items. "Ah, this looks interesting. Yes, these clamps will do nicely. I like this flogger too."

"Randy, stop it, please. I don't want this!" Randy's reply was a quick flick of the flogger across her breasts, just hard enough to sting. Two more, each a little harder followed in quick succession as Randy tested Michelle's pain tolerance and his own restraint. Both were holding.

Randy responded by kissing her dark brown nipples and tweaking them between his thumb and forefinger until they were fully engorged and erect. He adjusted and then attached two pinch clamps which were attached to each other by a smallish gold chain to Michelle's nipples. He lifted the chain and tugged just a bit on the pinched attachment points.

"No, Randy, stop it! I don't want this!"

Randy took the collar leash and used it to maneuver his captive into the standing position. He held the chain above the porn star's head, and then drew the flogger, whose bark was much louder than its bite was painful, and brought it down across her naked ass cheeks. "Whack, whack, whack, whack!"

"Randy, don't! This is hurting me!"

"No, slut, those don't hurt. This is gonna hurt."

"Whack, whack, whack, WHACK!"

"Aiee!" cried Michelle. Tears began to well up in her beautiful brown eyes, but she did not say "banana." "Randy, what has happened to you? Why do you want to hurt me? All I wanted to do was to hook up with you for a couple of days."

"I'll tell you what," said Randy. "I'll unhook you, but not the nipple clamps, if you'll get completely naked and then let me fuck you anywhere I want any way I want."

"Yes! I'll do it. Just don't hit me again."

He touched her arm to re-check her mental status. Michelle had been acting, although he did get the impression that the last series of flogger hits had pushed her towards her safe word. It was time for a break.

Once Michelle had been freed from her chains, but not her leather cuffs and collars, Randy said, "Michelle, I want you to share your thoughts with me. When I snap my fingers, we'll take a break, maybe have another small drink, and you'll talk to me about what it is that you really want from me this weekend.

"Snap."

"Wow," she exclaimed, a little short of breath. "I had no idea that you were going to be so, so, serious about controlling me that way. I expected a sort of half-hearted attempt, but you clearly have done this thing before. I can tell that you like it."

"How do you feel about it, 'Chele?" he asked as he gathered their glasses and refilled them with ice and liquor.

"While we're doing it," said Michelle, "I like it well enough, I guess. I don't know; I guess I would like you to touch me more, Randy. I like your touch."