Randy's High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you afraid that I might hurt you?"

"No, not once. I know that you would never really hurt me, Randy. I know I'm safe with you."

"So, any thoughts on the BDSM thing, 'Chele? Tell the truth."

"Yeah," she sighed, "I think I'm going to turn the offer down. It's your fault, you know."

"My fault?" said Randy. "Was I that bad?"

"No, no," she said. "You played your role well," she said as she twisted to get a better look at her reddening ass, "maybe too well." She smiled as she took a sip of her drink. "Randy, I came to this reunion and looked for you because I wanted to re-live, even if for only a weekend, the one time in my life when I was happiest. That was my time with you, Randy. I thought that you'd react differently to my pornstar background."

"You didn't. You were just ... you. You weren't what I expected at all."

"Is that a bad thing, 'Chele?"

"No, Randy, it isn't. I expected a different man. What I got was exactly the one I wanted."

"'Chele," said Randy as he set his drink on the table, took his old flame into his arms, and stared into her beautiful, deep brown eyes, "let's lose the BDSM and get back to P.P. What do you think?"

"Let's try grassin' again, but without the chains," she said as she leaned-in to kiss her old boyfriend. She stood, walked over to the fire, and threw a couple small pieces of wood onto the burning logs. Embers flew up the chimney and the cracking sounds began anew. She stood by the fireplace and extended her hand to her lover. "I'm yours for the taking, Randy. Make love to me."

Randy sat for a moment in order to fully take-in Michelle's beauty. She was totally naked. Michelle's tanned body was a study in perfection. Her long hair hung to the middle of her back. Her face was calm and inviting. Her breasts, completely natural and heavy, though not droopingly so, featured beautiful dark aureoles, topped with turgid nipples. Michelle's abdomen and waist were taut, outlining a true hourglass figure. Her legs were long and lean. Curly brown pubic hair framed her pussy. She was an incredibly beautiful woman.

Randy rose and walked slowly towards the fireplace as Michelle carefully sat down on the rug and then stretched-out her long frame. Randy laid down next to her and draped his right arm around Michelle's golden torso, drawing her close, so close that her entire body molded into his like the right jigsaw puzzle piece.

They kissed. It was a long, slow kiss of recognition- not just the recognition of their former relationship, but the recognition that, after a false start, the evening was now proceeding correctly.

Michelle, whose hands were now free to explore her lover, reached down to grasp Randy's re-inflating cock. Slowly stroking the shaft with the dexterity learned from two years in the porn business, Michelle used her free hand to grasp Randy's hand. Without breaking the kiss, she placed it on her breast, which sloped slightly to one side, yielding to gravity's imperative. Immediately Randy began kneading the soft tit flesh. After a minute or so, she slowly pushed the hand down to her abdomen, California tanned and flat, and then to her pubic mound.

The World's Greatest Hypnotist paused and then slowly repeated his kneading, using his fingers to peek through the curly brown thicket which hid her sex. One by one, his fingers probed until they found flesh. Following a road he had followed a decade ago and knew well, Randy worked his way until he could feel her wetness. Using her juices as lubrication, he slathered her pussy in preparation for entering her. Together, they worked each other's sex.

Randy moved to mount the naked brunette, but before he could position himself to enter her, Michelle asked, "Randy, am I hypnotized right now?

"Mildly, yes," said Randy as he whispered into her ear, not breaking his exploration of Michelle's wetness.

"I would like you to release me. I want to know that our lovemaking tonight, all of it, is between us as we are, not us as only one of us might want us to be. Will you let me be me?"

"Of course, 'Chele. I want the real you. You are released."

Nothing changed. There was no "waking-up moment." Michelle felt no difference. The master hypnotist had removed not only his control, but his previous post-hypnotic suggestions as well. The slate was clean. Randy took the moment to find her clit with his index finger and rubbed it gently back and forth. Michelle moaned and grasped his cock a bit more firmly before releasing it as she spread her legs in natural response. He maneuvered himself until he was poised to enter his high school sweetheart. Using one hand to guide his cock to her sex, Randy took a moment to coat the tip with her moisture as he looked directly into Michelle's lovely eyes. For her part, the lovely brunette returned his gaze, accompanied with the most subtle smile of satisfied invitation.

Slowly, Randy's cock passed through the outer folds of her vagina and eased into her pussy. Without stopping until he had entered her as deeply as he could, Randy changed directions and withdrew slowly before re-entering. Michelle's hips rose to receive Randy's thrusts. There was no sense of urgency; both lovers wanted to savor the moment. Michelle brought her hands to her chest, squeezing her tits from both sides and causing her nipples to stand tall. Each of Michelle's delicate nipples sat erect on tiny, triangular pale islands of tit flesh surrounded by a sea of soft, tanned skin. Randy steadied himself on one elbow and used his free hand to gently rub and then pinch. Once again, she released a low moan of deep satisfaction. They were in sync.

For what seemed like a half an hour, but was barely five minutes, the two made love at this pace, rocking back and forth with the rhythm of an oil well pump. Without stopping, Randy asked, "'Chele, what can I do to please you? What would you like me to do?"

Silently, Michelle disengaged and rolled over on her belly before lifting her ass as high as she could while balancing on her elbows and knees. "Randy, she said. I want two things. Not now necessarily, but I want more kisses from you. I want you to kiss me like we were seniors again. Your lips could not feel more delicious.

I want you to do me from behind, Randy, doggie style. I want your penis deep inside me. I want to feel you cum. Remember, Randy, I work in pornography. If you want to do me in my ass, well, I like that too. I just want you. I'm giving myself to you, just like I did back in high school. Let me take you where you want to go.

Randy rose up on his knees and re-entered Michelle's sex from behind. This time he drove his cock as deeply as he could and held her tightly with one hand on each side of her ass as he set about establishing a pace better characterized as desire, than love. Randy focused on how tightly 'Chele's pussy surrounded and squeezed his cock, as he pumped her warm, wet sex.

Michelle carefully adjusted her position to free her right hand, which found its way to her clit, flicking her nub as she tried to establish a rhythmic resonance with her lover. Eventually, she succeeded and before long she could sense the approach of her orgasm. Randy could sense this as well, of course, and without warning, withdrew his cock and rolled Michelle back on her back saying, "About those kisses, how about now?" as he kissed Michelle squarely on the lips. The kiss was raw, almost desperate, as Randy's passion flowed from his mouth to hers. He wanted her and he wanted her to get off; hopefully they could do it together. Michelle, though initially startled by her lover's quick withdrawal, merely received his kiss submissively, as if challenging him to use her lips like he had used the rest of her body, as a receptacle for his lust.

After a long period of the relative inactivity provided by their kisses, Randy reached around and gave Michelle a gentle swat on her behind. "Get back up on your haunches, slut. I'm going to do you in the ass."

Michelle complied and made a point out of sticking her perfect rear end up as high as she could. In her most sensuous voice she said, "You're right, Randy, I am a slut, your slut. Cum in my ass. I'll meet you there, lover."

Randy reached between Michelle's thighs and scooped as much moisture from her pussy as he could before delivering the natural lubricant to Michelle's puckered anus. A quick second application and Randy began to gently probe her ass with his forefinger. With the practiced ease of her profession, Michelle loosened her body's hold on her sphincter and allowed her lover to spread more of her pussy juice inside. Randy lost no time in retrieving a third handful of Michelle's sexual essence, which he used to re-coat his cock. After aligning his shaft, Randy advanced to enter her.

Randy had practiced anal sex many times before, half because his partners had revealed to him their desire to be taken anally and half because he relished anal sex himself. The tightness, the responsibility to be gentle, the "taboo" nature of the act: all were part of the attraction to Randy.

Michelle's anus spread easily, allowing Randy to bury his entire shaft on the first push. "Ugh," he moaned as his scrotum bounced against Michelle's taint. He withdrew it for a second stroke.

Michelle turned her head and whispered, "Oh, Randy, this is perfect. I love the way you make love to me. Please don't cum for a while. Keep fucking me just the way you are while I try to catch up. I want us to cum together." She reached back to play with her clit a second time, quickly advancing to full-diddle mode. She wasn't far from climax.

Meanwhile, Randy slowly increased his pace until he could tell that he was in full control of his ejaculation. He could maintain this rate until Michelle was ready and then, with a slight adjustment, bring himself to climax. "Michelle," he said, "I'm ready. We're ready. Cum for me."

The naked panting beauty immediately increased her clitoral stimulation and began thrusting her hips, still firmly in Randy's grasp, pushing herself, challenging her lover to enter her as deeply as he could. "Randy," she said, "grab my hair. Grab my mane and pull it like you were turning a wild filly. Quickly, I'm so close." Randy scooped up two handfuls of her beautiful long hair and pulled like he was a cowboy trying to slow a runaway buckboard.

Suddenly, it was upon her. Her body tensed; she squeezed her anus as tightly as she could. Randy's cock was frozen in place by her sudden contraction, buried at full extension, shaft throbbing as his seed forced its way down the length of his shaft and shot out of the tip deep into Michelle's ass. "Aargh, aargh, aargh!" he moaned as three cum loads filled the space in front of and along the sides of his cock. He pulled Michelle's hair even more as he relished the relief that always comes at climax.

After half a minute he loosened his grip and allowed himself a few final thrusts before slipping out of the teenaged sweetheart turned porn star. Down they flopped to the rug, bathed in afterglow. "Now, Randy, kiss me now," she moaned breathlessly as she moved closer to offer her lips to her lover. They kissed.

Randy disengaged from Michelle's soft lips and spoke. "Are you planning on sticking around for the rest of the weekend, 'Chele?"

"Yeah, I was kind of interested in touching bases with a few folks," she said as she absentmindedly twisted and played with her hair. "What about you?"

"I'm staying for the weekend. My flight leaves on Tuesday morning. I need to spend some time with my Aunt Ivy."

"How is she?"

"Not well; in fact, she's terminally ill with cancer. She's still in fairly good shape, but the outlook is grim. She has only a few months left."

"Oh, Randy, I'm so sorry. You know that I love your Aunt. She was always so good to me whenever I came over. Is there anything I can do?"

"You know, 'Chele, I think that there is. My mother is here to stay with my aunt until the end. She says that all my aunt really wants is to see family, especially me. I've been spending a lot of time there and it's clear that my mom is right. Would you consider coming over for a visit? Aunt Ivy always liked you. If we walked in together, you'd see for yourself. Her smile will light up your heart. What do you think?"

"Of course, I would. I love your Aunt Ivy; it would be good to see your mom again too. I have some relatives I need to visit, but I'll call them and tell them I'm going to visit right after the reunion is over. I'll say that I'm having more fun than I thought and want to spend my time re-connecting with old friends, all of which is true."

"I have an idea. Tonight has been wonderful. Why don't you cancel your reservation for Saturday and Sunday night and just share my suite? We've got two more nights before we go our separate ways. I would like to spend them together with you."

"Sounds great, 'Chele. I'd love to spend the whole weekend with you," said Randy. "Does this suite even have a bedroom?" he asked, smiling.

"Does it have a bedroom?" laughed Michelle. Not only does it have a bedroom, but that bedroom comes equipped with a sex-crazy porn star at no extra cost. Beat that!"

"I fold," said Randy as he reached over to kiss his lover. "You hold all the cards."

"Oh, Randy," blurted Michelle, "I just had a great idea. There's a dance tomorrow evening. I say we put on some serious fashion, go to the dance, and wow 'em. I dress up pretty good I'm told. We can do a little shopping for you tomorrow; my treat. We'll spend lots of time with Aunt Ivy too. I'm looking forward to it. What a weekend this has turned-out to be!"

Michelle stood, naked as the day she was born, and extended her delicate hand to her lover. "Ever fall asleep with a porn star, Randy? No? Well, tonight's the night."