Randy's Unexpected Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then that explains Cindy and Kirk. She is the perfect woman for him," I said from experience. "She can take his eleven or twelve inches and probably more. Now that I think about it, that's probably what attracted him to her. And I think she was just overwhelmed that the most popular boy from high school was so interested in her."

"Enough talk about our former spouses," Kelly said as she pushed me down onto the bed and began taking her blouse off. When she got her bra off, I saw two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. Cindy's breasts were beautiful also and plus-sized. Kelly's were just perfectly shaped, and her nipples were fully erect.

I began kissing and sucking, first on one breast and then the other. Each time I sucked on one, Kelly would moan. I then pulled her panties off and slid two fingers inside her. She was really wet, and she moaned even louder. I fingered her until she came with a shudder. She was breathing so hard that I just laid down beside her and let her catch her breath.

Less than a minute later, Kelly began pulling my boxer shorts off of me. "I want you inside me so bad it almost hurts. I've had fantasies about us making love for months. When I masturbated, I'd think about you, and when I would stick that vibrator in, I'd only last thirty seconds. This is so, so much better."

With my boxers on the floor, I rolled over on top of Kelly and carefully inserted my penis. She was so much smaller than Cindy and incredibly tight. Yet, thrusting to my full length was no problem as Kelly was so wet. She gasped and moaned at the same time. "This feels wonderful. Keep doing it."

I pumped harder and harder, trying to hold off coming as long as I could. When I felt Kelly begin to shudder once again, and I couldn't hold it anymore, I exploded in her vagina. My cum seemed to keep coming and coming. When my penis was depleted, I was breathing as hard as Kelly.

As we lay there in each other's embrace, I suddenly realized that I hadn't used a rubber. I rolled up on my right arm and looked at Kelly. "I'm so sorry, I forgot to put a condom on."

She stroked my cheek and smiled at me. "I don't care. If you make me pregnant, I'll be thrilled. I love you."

That night of sex was even better than my first time with Cindy. Kelly came five times, and I came three times, which was a record for me. Kelly didn't become pregnant after that night's encounter, but after that, we took precautions.

Six months after that night, Kelly and I became engaged. Scottie was thrilled that I was going to be his dad. A year after that night, we were married.

Jason had been as big a turd as Kelly had claimed. He barely spoke to his son, and he really resented me. Jason was still close friends with Kirk, and every time he came to Kelly's apartment when I was there, he had to tell me how happy they were and what great sex Kirk and Cindy were having. I guess he thought it would make me jealous. I just listened and said nothing. What I did learn was that Kirk was still heading up the Human Resources Department for the company, but Cindy had given up her job to be a full-time mom. I was a little surprised to learn that Kirk and Cindy had three kids now, but it no longer bothered me at all.

One time when I heard Kelly on the phone, giving Jason hell for not sending the support payment, I made the mistake of telling her to forget about it. I was more than willing to pay whatever for Scottie's needs.

"You need to stay out of this," Kelly said sternly. "He may ignore his son, but I'll be damned if I'm letting him slide on his child support. That's Scottie's money."

I quickly backed off.

That December, I was to be named Executive Vice President of the company. The announcement would be made at the Christmas party, which was to be held at the Washington Convention Center. There was going to be four or five hundred people there. I was a little embarrassed that they were going to make a big deal about my promotion at this event, but Kelly was ecstatic.

"You deserve this recognition," she scolded me for complaining. "I know almost as many people in that company as you do, and they've told me story after story about how this company wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you. They also told me that you'll be the next CEO when Mel steps down next year."

"Maybe," I said, "but it doesn't matter. I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world."

"And, I have a surprise for you," she said with a smile. "Remember when that rubber slipped while we were doing it in Kansas City?"

I nodded, and then a silly grin filled my face. "You don't mean?"

Her smile widened as she nodded her head. "Yes, I'm pregnant. Now, there is no way I'm ever going to let you go."

She came into my arms and hugged me deep and hard. And I know that if we didn't have to go to the party, she would have ripped my clothes off, and we would have screwed all night. I was hard just thinking about it, but I knew that after the party, we were going to have a lot of fun.

I have to admit that I'm not much of a party person. I have to go to so many that they have long since lost their charm. Kelly still seems to enjoy them, but only if I'm by her side. She still has that aura that draws people to her. We danced quite a few dances and were just about to return to our table when we ran into Kirk and Cindy. They were arriving late and were accompanied by Jason and his date, a beautiful girl named Kathy.

I was genuinely shocked. Cindy had put on at least thirty pounds, and Kirk had a small potbelly that he tried to cover with his coat jacket. Jason, of course, was still fit and trim. But I reasoned that he was still on the make. I was unsure what to do, but then someone began talking over the public address system.

"Could I have your attention for just a moment," I realized it was Mel Stanton, the CEO of TriOrbit. "I promise I won't give a long speech. As most of you know, we've been looking to replace Charlie Brunner, our Executive Vice President, who retired three months ago. I knew who I wanted right away, but the board dithered around for three months. Well, after months of interviewing dozens of candidates, they finally agreed with me. I'm thrilled to announce that our new Executive Vice President comes from within our own organization. He has always been a tremendous asset, and now it's time he receives his just reward. I give you our next Executive Vice President, Randy Clipson."

A spotlight was suddenly shining on me, and loud applause broke out from all around the room. Kelly pulled me to her and gave me a long passionate kiss.

When the commotion ended, and the party returned to normal, I turned to where Cindy, Kirk, Jason, and his date were standing. I didn't know what to say to them. Jason seemed pissed, and jealousy filled Kirk's face. However, when I glanced at Cindy, there was a look of sadness and loss. I didn't know what to do or what to say, but Kelly did.

"Kirk, Cindy, Jason, it's wonderful to see you," she said as she hugged each one. Then she turned to Kathy and shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kathy." I took my lead from my wife. I shook Kirk, Jason, and Kathy's hands and gave Cindy a small hug.

We chatted for a bit, and the music started to play. In a total surprise, Kelly said, "Randy, why don't you have a dance with Cindy, and I'll have a dance with my ex-husband. Kathy, why don't you and Kirk have a dance also."

I looked questioningly at Kelly, but she just smiled knowingly. So, I danced with Cindy.

"How have you and Kirk been doing?" I asked because I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Not particularly well," she answered. "I think we're headed for a divorce. I'm pretty sure Kirk has been cheating on me."

"I'm really sorry to hear that," I replied.

"Are you really, Randy," she looked at me with total skepticism. "I figured you'd say something like it serves you right."

"I would never say that," I said, shocked at first by the comment, but then I realized there had been a time when I probably would have said something like that. "Well, to be truthful, when we first broke up, if you'd come to me then, I probably would have said something like that. But I couldn't hate you. You were my first love, and it hurt to lose you. But life moves on and so have I."

The music stopped shortly after that, and tears were streaming down Cindy's face. "When I left you, I made the biggest mistake of my life, and there is nothing I can do to fix it."

I watched Cindy walk away from me, and I truly felt sorry for her. I felt Kelly put her arm around me, so I leaned down and kissed her.

"How was your dance with Jason?" I asked.

"He's still a jerk," she answered with a smile. "He actually tried to put the moves on me. He told me that he's ready to settle down, and he'd be more than happy to take me back. I just laughed at him and told him, why would I want him when I had the greatest man in the world."

I watched Cindy reached their table and sat down. Even from this distance, I could see the tears. Kirk and Jason appeared to be having a heated discussion. If I had to guess, I say that Kirk tried to put a move on Jason's date.

I thought back to the pain I had felt when Cindy left me. Something like that never truly goes away. It's like a bad cut, it leaves a scar. I also thought of all the planning for revenge that filled me during that time. The pastor had been right, no amount of revenge would have ever stopped my pain. It indeed was time and distance that had healed me.

As I said at the beginning, even though I had given up on the idea of getting revenge, I had, in fact, achieved it. My revenge was exacted in the only way that is truly meaningful to someone who has been cheated on. I was living well, loved, and totally happy.