Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged her. "I know, baby, but you aren't a piece of trash. You're a beautiful sweet person and you didn't let him do that to you. You did something, even though you didn't know what it was."

"What's going to happen to him?" she sniffed.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked her.

"I mean, is there going to be a trial? Will I have to see him again? I don't want to see him again, Patricia."

"I took care of him," I told her. "They'll never hear from the kidnappers and they'll just assume he was killed. There's a problem though, Phillip Thompson knew about this. He was in on it. Do you want me to make him go away?"

She looked up at me with miserable eyes. "No, I'll take care of it," she said. "I'll get Mike Anderson to back me up. Thanks, though, but I've got it. How much am I going to owe you, Patricia?"

"We don't need to talk about that right now," I told her. "I'll charge you my usual fee and expenses. There's one fee I'm not going to tell you about now. Later, when you're feeling better, I'll call you up and tell you. I hope it won't be something you'll hate."

"Can I stay here with you tonight, Patricia?" she asked. "I don't want to be alone now."

"Of course you can. Let's get your bed ready in case you need it."

We went and got her bedroom ready and she stood there with her hands on her hips. "I think I want to get really drunk," she said.

"I think that's a bad idea," I told her. "You'll feel absolutely miserable tomorrow. How about you and I get really high instead? You won't be hungover tomorrow, that way."

"What would you suggest?" she asked.

"Do you smoke weed?" I asked her.

"Sometimes," she said. "Not very often and not since I've been... been..." Her voice trailed off.

"You were never married," I told her. "It was a fraud and I'm sure it will be annulled. I can't imagine that was his real name."

"Then I do want to get very high," she said.

I stood up and held out my hand. She took it and we held hands while we went out. I got my bong and we went out on the back deck. The weather was perfect and I put on the new Mumford and Sons album. We smoked weed until we were in a fog of euphoria. We giggled and cried and just chilled. I got us some stuff to munch on after a while and a couple of beers. She said she had never drank beer out of a bottle before, so I got her a glass. She didn't use it; she just took a chug or two. Her eyes were sparkling and stoned looking.

"I like this," she said. "Patricia, this case is over. Does this mean I'll go back to my life, you'll go back to yours and I'll never see you again?"

"I don't move in your circles and you don't move in mine, Olly. You're a computer scientist and I'm an investigator. I'm not sure how that works out. Let's just get through tonight. I think tomorrow will look different." We listened to music and talked about tomorrow and what we imagined life would be like. We talked about fashion, cooking and police work. By two AM we were nodding, and we smoked one more bowl and went to bed.

When I woke up I was still tired, but I had things to do. I left Olly in bed and went to the office. Andy had left a message with Sam that the job was done. I texted Marcus and told him to let Cindy go. I expect she was glad to hear his phone vibrate.

When I went home at lunch time, Olly was just getting up and she was glad to see me. She gave me a hug and I could see she had been crying again. She showered and I loaned her some clothes to wear home. I dropped her off at her house. The FBI wanted to know where she had been and she told them she spent the night with me. They told her they still hadn't heard from the kidnappers, but they were still on the case. She looked at me but she gave no indication that she knew anything different. The girl had played poker before.

I took off and went to the office. She texted me every few days for a while, and then every other week or so. I sent her a bill and she paid it quickly. I took a couple of cases and three months passed. I thought enough time had passed. I never date clients, but she wasn't a client anymore. I called her on Wednesday and left her a message asking her if she would like to go to dinner and a movie. In a few hours she texted me and told me she would love to see me and we could go Friday. I told her I'd pick her up at seven.

I was as nervous as a high school junior on prom night. I showered and shaved all over, I did my hair and wore a dress for the first time in a couple of years. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm a big girl. I mean, I'm not fat, I'm twenty percent body fat. I work out a lot and I have muscles. I'm just tall and I have big tits and a full ass. I was a Division 1 sprinter in college and I still have most of that going on. I thought the short blue dress looked good on me. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I put some eye makeup on with a little lip gloss.

When I pulled up at Olly's, I sat and tried to quiet the butterflies. I hadn't really mentioned that I wanted this to be a date and I wondered what she would think.

When I rang the doorbell her maid let me in. "Ms. Davis will be down in a moment," she said. She got me a drink and I asked for Scotch and rocks. I sat on the sofa where I had listened to Olly talking to Cindy on the ransom call and waited. I heard a door close and she came bouncing in. She was dressed up and my heart skipped a beat. She looked so slender and beautiful, like a sixteen year old girl. I stood up and she ran to hug me.

"God, I've missed you, Patricia," she said. "I can't believe how you look! I've never seen you in a dress before."

"Most people haven't," I told her. "I only do it on special occasions."

"Is this a special occasion?" she asked.

"It's our first date," I told her. "That makes it special to me."

"Really?" she asked. "You want to go out with me?"

"Yes, I really do," I told her.

"Patricia, I'm not a lesbian," she told me.

"Neither am I," I said. "I think you're gorgeous though, Olivia. I like gorgeous things. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, I like you. You make me horny and I wanted to ask you out all the time I've known you. I didn't think it was ethical until now. Will you go out with me Olly? This is the other thing I was talking about I wanted from you."

She looked at me for a minute then she stepped close and stood up on her tiptoes so she could kiss my lips. She put her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes with those wide blue pools. "Yes, Patricia, I'll go out with you."

I pumped my fist, "Yeah," I said. We went out with our arms around each other and she drove. We went to a nice restaurant and caught up. She told me she had fired her CFO and blackballed him. He couldn't get a job anywhere and she lost track of him after a while. We drank a bottle of wine and when we got home she invited me in for a nightcap. We sat on the sofa and drank Scotch. She got up and came back with a baggie of weed and a little ceramic pipe.

"Remember when we got high back at your place that night?" she asked me. "I smoke weed a little more now and I remember what you told me. I got up this morning and I didn't think about it for two hours. When I did, I remembered that night with you, not what happened before. Let's do it again!"

She packed the bowl and we smoked it. She was getting good stuff from somewhere because we got very mellow. We listened to music for a while and talked. She was as giggly as a little girl, and I thought she was adorable.

"Patricia, I've never made love to another woman," she told me. "I do think you're very sexy, though. Do you want to show me how?"

"I'd love to," I told her. "The first thing we do is get naked."

She giggled. "I thought that was how everything good started," she said.

She stood up and turned around so I could unzip her dress. It fell to the floor and she hadn't worn a bra. She didn't need one. Her breasts were small perfection. She was a small B cup, and they went perfectly on her small form. They were high and perky, just little cones of perfection that made my mouth water.

She was perfect in every way. She was slender and curvy at the same time. She really did look like a sixteen year old girl. She had on a pair of tiny purple panties and that was it. I let her unzip me and we just looked at each other for a minute. I unfastened my bra and let it drop to the floor. She couldn't stop looking.

"Jesus, Patricia," she said. "I would kill for boobs like that."

"They would look weird on you," I told her. "They're the wrong color. Yours are perfect on you."

She giggled and it was amazing to watch. "Do you want to touch them?" I asked her.

Her little white hand reached out and cupped me, and it made me gasp. Her cool little hand felt so good on my hot tit. I pulled her in and we hugged, tits mashed together. I kissed her lips and she tasted so sweet! Our tongues dueled and I was getting very wet.

"Do you want to do it here?" I asked.

"Bedroom," she said.

She led me off and we tumbled into her bed. "Wait," I said. "I brought a toy."

I went and got the vibrator out of my bag. I'll have to tell you, I'm not into huge. Big is good, but I like having a tight pussy. This one was about eight inches, but we wouldn't be using it all. Olly was very tiny and pain isn't fun.

I put it on the bed and we melted together.

"You're a beautiful woman, Patricia," she told me. "I think I'm like you. I like beautiful things. I'm very horny. I can't remember ever being so hot. Love me, Patricia."

I was pretty hot myself. She was very sensitive and very inexperienced. When I took those beautiful little pink nipples into my mouth she came almost immediately; cute little sounds coming from her lips. She writhed around like a cat in heat. I kissed my way down to her cute little navel. Everything about her was cute and sexy. She was as bare as I was, and she tasted sweeter than any pussy I've ever kissed. Her hands were all over me and she pulled on my hips to get me over her. I resisted and pulled her little body up on top of me. Her belly pressed against my tits and her little pussy was right there, waiting for my tongue. She smelled like soap and horny girl. I teased the lips and she was ready to drip she was so wet. I worked her lips for a long time and I felt her doing the same thing. God, it felt so good! When I teased her little clit out of hiding she did the same for me. I could feel her tension build and she was as trembly and excited as I was. She worked my clit like a pro and I pulled hers inside as we exploded together. I came like a ton of high explosives and she was writhing all over me. She actually squirted a little and I was covered in girl cum. I rolled us over and spun around so we could kiss.

"God, that was good," she whispered. "Was I good?"

"You were perfect," I told her. "I'm not done with you yet."

I got the toy and ran it over her nipples for a while. The vibrations got her going again and when I put it inside her she came a million times. She couldn't take any more and I pulled it out. We licked it clean and she used it on me. It felt great and I came like a house on fire, but it was mostly her. We held each other and whispered.

"I really liked this, Patricia," she said. "Do you think we can do it again next weekend?"

"I want to do it every weekend," I told her. "I think I'm in love with you, Olly."

"Really?" she asked. "I do love you, Patricia. I'm not sure how I feel about you, though. I love you because of what you did for me. I'm very grateful and that's all mixed up in there. I loved how you made me feel and I love your personality and your body. I just need to sort it all out in my mind. It's all too new to me. I've never made love to a woman before. I never even thought about it. Let me get used to it and we'll see what happens, okay?"

"That's perfect," I told her. "Everything about you is perfect, Olly. That's why I love you."

We dated for three months and then started taking turns staying at each other's houses. We fucked constantly and she made me cum harder than anyone I've ever been with. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. We would stop and fuck in the middle of making dinner or washing dishes or doing laundry. We became exclusive and didn't date anyone else. I couldn't have imagined it, but I was completely in love with her and she felt the same way about me. The odd thing was, neither of us were lesbians.

We met a guy named Jeff at a club and took him home with us. He fucked us both and I loved feeling his cock inside me and so did Olly, but it was just fucking. We were in love with each other and he was just another toy to us.

Three years later, we're still together and we still fuck constantly. We got married in a civil ceremony, and I'm looking forward to growing old with the most beautiful woman on the planet. We take men home now and again, but we always turn to each other for love. I don't think it's ever going to change.

12