All Comments on 'Ransom Ch. 06'

by AmandaSarah

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 8 years ago

Not only did you write a section twice on the first page but you seem to be missing the whole section of them actually having sex, it starts out with them about to and then the next sentence they're suddenly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liking this story!

Hope to read more of your story soon.

Eve86Eve86over 8 years ago
Something A Miss

Something's a miss. The sex scene is cut off. Oh, blooper!

The version on aphrodisiacforyou.com was HOT! Can't wait for more!

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahover 8 years agoAuthor
Oops!

Arghhh! Sorry guys, made an epic fail of uploading an old draft. Working on it with webmaster to get the new one uploaded, very sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe an editor?

This was a trainwreck. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still Love this Story

It had some problems but those are easy fixes. Love this story and look forward to more.47

soephiesoephieover 8 years ago
Happy this is continuing

I really hope you keep writing it. Not sure why there was a long break, just happy it has finally continued. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you Eve86

I found the final version and it is hot.

AmandaSara, I much rather read several shorter chapters throughout the year rather than wait until 2017 bc this is a good story and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't get the age gap

Nathan is 26 but Dom and Jake are in their 30s. How did they become good friends in colllege?

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Omg what a awesome story! Yes there's error but I read your final version so it's fine. PLEASE I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON THEY ARE SO HOT TOGETHER. I'm dying to know the motivation for the ransom. What a amazing story , you are truly talented. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for continuing the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

It's a pretty good story. Hot, but there are some things that could use some improvement in my opinion. You have a tendency to tell rather than show. For example, if my memory serves me right, you have mentioned more than once how kayliee likes the passion from the loss of control. That doesn't need to be said, it should be shown through her actions, etc.

I also think the story is a bit clichéd. Hot, but cliched. Kinda tired of the magic dick syndrome, but that's my own personal taste. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for uploading the "correct" version.

I think that this story is GREAT - it has a good balance of everything! The pace is just right, and leaving us wondering why Dom wanted the $10m ransom... Looking forward to your next installment. You've got me hooked on this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Sweetheart, never mind the negative comments, this story is very good.

It's important that the main character expresses her surprise and thoughts as she realizes and then mentally and emotionally has to process the fact that even though she is strong willed, independent in spirit and had a mind of her own....she's found that being sexually dominated is something she not only likes, but needs in order to feel satisfied.

Speaking from personal experience, it IS something that takes at least a handful of repeated experiences and a bit of time to wrap your head and emotions around because in our culture it's looked at as 'weird' and practically wrong for a strong woman...any woman to feel freer and actually enjoy and crave our power being taken away during some or most sexual encounters!

Keep up the good work my dear and please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This like the rest of your series was amazing. But I swear if I have to wait another year for the next chapter, someone's going to end up in the hospital because of my post-Ransom state that I'm currently in at this moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please please write the next one soon it's so amazing and I so can't wait for the next one I need it in my life now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a cliffhanger...! Hopefully it will not be a long wait before the next chapter!!! :-(

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

OMG again an absolutely fantastic chapter. I wish I could already read the next one and I am hoping that you will upload it soon - but until then, I will just have to re-read this one a hundred times and come back everyday to check for the next one! BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

I'm thinking really good---the kind of good that gets you published ($$$)!! I'm having a hard time waiting on the next chapter, so hurry but take your time!

Horseman68Horseman68about 8 years ago
One of Best on the Site!

Exceptional plot, character development, and dialogue demonstrating such rare talent. Truly enjoy your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cliffhangers...

Please, please finish this...it's splendid!! Love the characters and all the tensions...

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Hi everyone, just a quick thank you to those who have left some amazing comments and for all of the constructive criticism, I always love suggestions for improvement so kudos to you :) Apologies again for the epic fail of me uploading the wrong version to start with, I really need to better organise my drafts and works-in-progress! I'm slowly chipping away at the next chapter. If you would like to receive an email notification when it's uploaded please send me a message with your email address and I will keep you posted to save you having to check the site.

AmandaSarah xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great to hear from you!!

Look forward to the next chapter. :-)

JessL573JessL573about 8 years ago

Will there be another chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I have read this story 3-4 times....

Can't wait for the next chapter...

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggialmost 8 years ago
posting about once a year?

Hi girl,

Long time no hearing from you. I am a bit desperately looking at the publish dates of the stories - and figuring out (with a bit of horror) that it seems you tend to post an update about once a year. With amazing stories like these, it would be amazing to be able to have a bit less time between chapters. But that's life, ha :) looking forward to seeing you around literotica soon...

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@IsabellaRoggi

Hi lovely,

I know it is getting a bit like that unfortunately! I think I'm going to have to take some of my readers' advice and post shorter chapters just so everyone gets an update quicker. I'll do my best to get another chapter out soon, I promise. The only positive I can give is that I am definitely going to finish both of my stories, it will just take time!

AmandaSarah xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yesssss.... she replied!!!!

Looking forward to Ch 7!

:-)

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggialmost 8 years ago
@AmandaSarah

Hello hon,

If I can help with some local Italian coffee contribution or similar, just let me know. I hate to be pushy and greedy!! It's just that i love your skill with words and being able to write well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good things take time... This story is one of the best in this website.

We just have to be patient.... :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Characters and Avoiding Sexist Cliches in BDSM writing

First off, I just wanted to say that I've been thoroughly enjoying this story and can't wait until Chapter 7!

Your characters are much more interesting than many in BDSM. Often, I get sick of the sexist dichotomy of weak woman and strong, mean man. Kailee is certainly not a weak woman; I love that she's been taking care of herself and was clever enough to outwit her captors and escape. It just goes to show that a woman can be a sub in bed and have a brain in her head. In addition, Dominic has more to him than big, troubled bad-guy. At first, I was worried his character would go in that disappointing direction, but he seems to be truly flummoxed by Kailee's intentions and actions, rather than just being a pouty, know-it-all misogynist... I hope Chapter 7 elucidates this even more clearly.

There was one comment that Kailee said that I didn't really like, though, but that may have been an intentional choice by the author (we don't want our heroine to be completely perfect!). She made a comment about "most women" being boring, as if she were some exception to women's pitiful nature. I think that falling into these sort of aggressions makes it hard for women to bond together and recognize how amazing it is that we are still strong after thousands of years of being oppressed.

I'm really excited for chapter 7, and I hope that the intricacies of these characters and their connections are honestly explored.

P.S. I would love it if Kailee could have one last bad-ass moment and Dominic's moment of vulnerability at the party could be explored a little more. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue!! This is by far the best story yet!! You are an amazing writer and I am VERY caught up in it. Please, please, please continue. :)

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 7 years ago
Fantastic !

Write the following, please! This story is great, what will happen to our heroes?

Kailee she is expecting a baby Dominic ?

I hope you will publish a new chapter soon...

Thank you for sharing !

Sophia_Sophia_over 7 years ago
Please Update!!!!

Please don't leave us hanging like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow! I just read this whole story in one sitting and loved it! Would be amazing to see how the story will continue and what you have planned, any chance of an update before the end of 2016? X

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story is just captivating.

I hope that you will not abandon this story...

MoonlightSonataMoonlightSonataover 7 years ago
Dear Amanda Sarah

Just devoured this tonight. Now I got no sleep. You are an exceptional writer and I would pay to have a finished book. Hope you update this! Much love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story...

But at one chapter a year how do you expect to keep our fans? By next year I will probably have forgotten your plot or I might even be 6 feet under. Sure hope you finish this in my life time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One chapter a year

This is ridiculous. I cannot believe you have created a story and cannot be bothered to add at least one chapter every few months? I love your writing but at one chapter a year, I get seriously annoyed since authors like this do not show respect for fans who had invested themselves in the story. Proposterous!

TranquilityBaseTranquilityBaseover 7 years ago

This story is worth the wait. Hope that you will update soon! Look forward to the next chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To "one chapter a year" anon

The author has absolutely no obligation to write quickly to "show respect" for readers or whatever. The author has a life and can do whatever she wants. She's already said she will finish the story, so as far as I care, she can take as long as she needs. This is an amazing story and I appreciate that she took the time to write it in the first place.

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenover 7 years ago
Please please finish the story

I am begging you. Please, please finish the story. I think I will probably explode if I don't find out what happens next. This is almost on the same level of torture as the Game of Thrones and not knowing what happens next. The only difference is I can watch the Game of Thrones show to get some idea of what will happen in the books. Here, I don't get such a reprieve. So please, please finish the story before I explode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best Story

I love this story. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue!

I always check back to see if you've updated this story! It is so good and I would LOVE to know how it ends <3 x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Im dieing!

I waited so long and hope you will finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please finish!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
cliffhanger so mean!! ;)

very thrilling and interesting page 4,chapter 6!! :)) cliffhanger so mean!! ;)

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 7 years ago

Hey AS,

Still checking back every so often and I see your other fans as well. Starting to get worried something happened to you :( hopefully you check back soon!

With all the love,

Isabella

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please come back!

I've inhaled this story and I need an ending! Please don't leave it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love the story. I keep checking back periodically. Are you planning to finish this?

Eve86Eve86almost 7 years ago
PLEASE

Finish this. I see your website it gone too. 😢

AlaninSFAlaninSFalmost 7 years ago
Terrific Story

Amanda, you are such a tease. Leaving us hanging like that.

Love,

Alan

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Getting there!

Sorry guys, I am trying! Life gets in the way of writing unfortunately. Currently at 9000 words with the final chapter and chipping away at it whenever I get the chance. I promised to finish it and I don't break my promises, but I know I'm horrible for making you wait so long. Will get it to you as soon as I can xox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yay!

Thanks for the update. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whoop!!

Thanks for letting us know you're still going xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Seriously one of the best stories I've read on this site. Well balanced and beautifully written. I am eagerly waiting for more but don't mind waiting for such an awesome story. I would pay to read this, and hope you know how great of a story teller you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks Amanda

Im happy that youre updating readers on your progress. Can't wait to read more

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Life Happens.

The updates are considerate and greatly appreciated. Obviously, your readers miss enjoying your great talent. However, the larger issue is whether your life issues are such that you and they will be unable to continue to enjoy more of that great writing talent in future works. That would a sad loss.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Life Happening OK?

How about an update for readers on you. Any possible writing in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please give us an update! It's been too long and the anticipation is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any closer to finishing? I can't wait! Maybe you could post the first half of the final chapter??

LeannlenoreLeannlenoreover 6 years ago
It's been over 2 years...

Please submit even just a portion of what you have! It's very discouraging to realize the length of time it has been since the last chapter was posted. Your fans are in it for the long run, but we want to see some progress. 2 years is long enough. Please give us something! This is my absolute favorite, I can't bear to see it go unfinished!

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahover 6 years agoAuthor
Coming at you....

...stay tuned xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh! So good to hear from you!

Woohoo!

Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoop!

I periodically check back on this story and what a wonderful surprise to see you've commented! I hope the next time I check there will be a chapter 7 for me to sink my teeth into x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish she didn't give in and would make him crawl on his knees. It is absurd to "punish" someone for trying to escape captivity and still imagine that there can be any equality between them, and without equality there can be no relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmandaSarah@AmandaSarah
29.04.2021 Hi lovely ones, Chasing Alex chapter 3 is now in the magical hands of Lit and will hopefully be live in time for the weekend. I'm excited with where this story is going, and just love the banter-filled chemistry between Chase and Alex so I hope you enjoy the read as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ransom Ch. 05 Previous Part
Ransom Series Info