All Comments on 'Ransom Ch. 07'

by AmandaSarah

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SweetScreamsSweetScreamsover 6 years ago
Really?

Great story, thank you for finishing it! But that ending? Not what I was expecting, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for finishing

I love that you've finally provided a bit of closure but I also feel like there is more to be developed in Dom and Kailee's story... maybe wishful thinking and also I can understand how impossible it is to create a good and realistic conclusion to a story like this!

Despite my mixed feelings I am so grateful you've given us chapter 7 x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bluffing?

So thankful you came back to this but also hoping for another chapter with more from Dominic and Kailee !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Clearly there is some sort of epilogue missing... but I can wait a few more years. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm little disappointed with this chapter.After 2 years the "writing sparkle" you had in the previous chapters appears to have diminute.Your writing seams to became plane, little boring without any of the previous plot twists.Looks like you try to rush the story to an end without thinking a lot about it.Hope to see another chapter with a conclusion who would saw little of that "writing sparkle" :)

Eve86Eve86over 6 years ago
What?

That's not the end, right? I don't think your writing has changed like someone suggested. It's that this chapter is a filler with a disappointing ending (if this is indeed an ending).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, kudos for actually submitting another chapter!

It is incredibly frustrating to see a story that’s so engaging get dropped like a drunken, embarrassing hookup, so thank you for submitting another chapter. It doesn’t feel finished, so I have my hopes up you will actually submitt the last chapter(s) and finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really!

Surely this can't be the end. I have sit here for hours rereading this whole story and I am disappointed in the end. Need more about Dom and Kailee and Nathan and Mira. Thanks for a good story even if it didn't end like I wanted it to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

If he won't come looking for her again, then she would have to look for him.

But whatever happens next we want to know it, please.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Conclusions

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't put into words how excited I was when Chapter 7 popped up, but this was totally not the ending I was expecting. I'm not gonna lie, I'm super disappointed. Even though it's the conclusion, I know it's always going to feel unfinished to me because they just need to be together and I'm sort of hoping you will surprise us all and make one more chapter where things start looking up. It was a great chapter, but I feel like there should be more! You left us on another cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Im glad it didnt end in a HEA because Dom is trash. Both brothers are actually,

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Belong Together.

As commented before, a great story. Glad it is continuing, but why abuse your readers for two years? Reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmandaSarah@AmandaSarah
29.04.2021 Hi lovely ones, Chasing Alex chapter 3 is now in the magical hands of Lit and will hopefully be live in time for the weekend. I'm excited with where this story is going, and just love the banter-filled chemistry between Chase and Alex so I hope you enjoy the read as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ransom Ch. 06 Previous Part
Ransom Series Info