Raoul's 18th Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would I have to stop hanging out with you?"

"No, I only mean, we need more tall Asian guys."

"Yeah," another agrees, "Can you give some of your height to some of the other boys? A lot of them are really cute, but ..."

"Couldn't you give them a couple of inches at least?"

"Oh, look guys!" a girl interjects, "He really does look sad."

"Oh, poor Raoul, we're sorry!" To comfort him, half a dozen of them are petting his head and limbs.

"Thinking about it does make me kind of sad. I guess it's nice to have a lot of heritage, but it would also be nice to really belong somewhere."

"But you belong here! We're telling you that! You're one of us!"

"Well, thank you. But I really belong in my family. That's what's great about family. I think maybe not really having a race makes having a family that much more important."

"Aw," they gather around hugging him. "You belong here too! We're all your sisters!"

"Yeah," they gush. Skinny arms are everywhere, and at least five pairs of breasts are pressed against various parts of his body. "You should come here all the time. We'll take care of you! We'll give you your own room!"

"I actually have my own room at home."

"Yeah, but...," Trang begins, looking at him suspiciously.

"But what?"

"But we're all here," she goes on, her tone filled with innuendo.

"So what?" he looks at her with intent innocence.

"You know what," she leans forward to slaps his arm, then scoots up his leg to leave her hand there.

"No, I don't," he shrugs. "What are you guys going to do for me?"

"We could do things..."

"Like what?"

The room is tensely quiet now, filled with bright red faces looking at the corners of the room. Joy has stopped playing the piano, glaring at the entire room.

Then Amy Wu, probably the boldest girl in the house, whispers, "I know what he wants us to do for him...," and the room explodes into giggling. They wag their fingers at him, clicking their tongues. "What a naughty boy!"

Just then Yvonne appears. "Dinner's ready!"

"Oh, good!" he says, practically shaking girls off as he stands up. "I'm starved!"

"Starved for something," Amy Wu and Trang laugh together.

They sit down at a long table to a pan-Asian dinner: Trang has prepared Vietnamese spring rolls; Amy Song (not to be confused with Amy Wu), Jenny, and Mi-young have made kimchi stew and kimchi dumplings and kimchi pancakes (knowing he loves kimchi); Keiko has smothered curry over deep-fried pork, and so on. Each of them insist he has some of whatever they've cooked, and he's happy to oblige. There's also a variety of beer and liquor, all from Asia.

He might as well enjoy it. They did the work, but his contributions paid for more than a bit of it.

Unfortunately, the race-talk goes on for a while, but he mostly ignores it, just nodding or shaking his head with his mouth full. They share their own experiences, trying to show that they understand him.

Eventually they move on, trying to recruit him to USCLA.

This is a big project for them. He's gotten into Hedera, so of course he'll go there, but they intend to persuade him to stay...

"It's so cold in New England!" they protest. "And the girls are much prettier here in LA!"

Others try pouting. "You just don't like us, do you?"

"Well, for the girls... I am tempted to come to USCLA, I really am," he admits.

"It's because of us, isn't it?" Keiko claps. He shakes his head with a mouthful of a California roll, disappointing them all.

"It's your family, right?" Jenny guesses, hugging Yvonne, as he nods.

"Yeah, your family's here. You can't abandon Yvonne!" Two other girls hug Yvonne, then it's four hugging her. "She's so sweet!" they coo as she looks at Raoul with gratitude. This is one reason she, and all the other M-girls, will do any favor for him.

He pauses between bites long enough to say, "I guess you guys will take care of her."

"Not as well as we'll take care of you."

"No, we never even cook for her."

"She never cooks for us either!"

"I do too!" Yvonne objects. "And I bring you my own food from home too!"

"Oh, gosh, your grandmothers are amazing cooks!" Yuuko tells Raoul. "I can see why you grew up so big!"

He smiles as he chews. Meanwhile Mi-young puts a plate of dumplings and a little saucer of soy sauce in front of him, and Keiko pours more beer into his glass. They're starting to run out of food, but Raoul does not appear to be slowing down. Amy Wu is already stir-frying some more beef, which she will serve to him in a moment.

—————————————

After dinner they go downstairs to the TV room, leaving the mess in the dining room for later.

At Kappy, the "TV room" is where things can get wild. It used to be a huge laundry room, so it has a linoleum floor and a drain under the sofa. In other words, spills are not a problem at all. And, being in the basement, there are no windows...

Punch has been prepared for the occasion in the Kappa Phi Theta colors: sky blue, "royal purple," and yellow. Bottles of rums and juices stand ready to mix more in case of need...

At first the talk in the basement centers on Joy. Several girls, led by Maricel, are hoping Joy will drop the sorority.

"She thinks she's a fucking missionary," Maricel spits. "But two years ago, when she was rushing, she was an absolute slut."

"No, she wasn't," Keiko tries to defend Joy.

"Yes, she was!" Amy Wu insists. "She literally did two different guys in one night."

"She did," Trang and Yuuko confirm. "One of them was even Lucy's brother."

"Yeah, I've heard," Keiko says. "But still, even if that's true, that doesn't make her a..."

"A slut?" Maricel offers.

"Yeah."

"But it kind of does," Amy says. "And she's a hypocrite too, acting like Trang and I are so bad when we..." She pauses, remembering that they didn't actually share their resolution with Raoul.

"Relax," Yuuko touches her arm, "he figured it out."

"They want to lose their virginity, okay?" Maricel says as the girls in question gasp. "That's all. Nothing wrong with that. I want to, too, someday, it's just not my New Year's resolution."

"You're not a virgin," Amy Wu teases.

"I am too!" Maricel insists. "Technically."

"Technically," the others laugh. "Even Raoul is 'technically' a virgin."

"Oh, no he isn't," Keiko declares. "Have you heard Yvonne's stories about him?"

"What stories?" Trang asks.

"Yeah, what stories?" Raoul laughs.

"Well..." Keiko hesitates. "Just in general. Lots of girls. Do you deny that?"

Raoul shrugs. "Innocent until proven guilty."

"Let's play a drinking game," Maricel suggests. "Every time Raoul thinks about having sex with one of us, he has to tell us who it is. Then everyone has to drink except that girl, and Raoul has to drink hers."

"Oooohhhhh," Raoul says, "I'll get way too drunk way too fast."

"That's the point!" Amy Wu exults. "That is such a good idea! When do we start?"

"Right now!" Maricel declares, stomping her heel into the floor to make it official.

Everyone looks at Raoul, as he looks around the room. His eyes rest on Trang, but he teases her, saying "Mi-young."

Trang's jaw draps, Mi-young gasps, and giggles break out around the room.

"Give him your drink!" Amy Wu commands.

As Mi-young crosses the room in her tight white miniskirt, he looks her over, his eyes ranging up and down her body several times. But when she gets there, she pours her punch on him.

"No!" Amy Wu protests, "That's cheating! Now you have to drink too!"

"Or I could pour my drink on her," Raoul offers.

Mi-young scurries away. "No! I'll drink!"

So they all drink, Raoul towels off, and cups are refilled.

"Mi-young two more times," Raoul says.

"Stop it!" Mi-young protests. "Or I'll leave!"

"Okay, that's not fair," Keiko says. "You have to say other girls too."

"You mean I have to fantasize about other girls first, though, right?"

"Yes, that's the rules," Amy Wu insists.

"Fine." Raoul looks at Keiko for a moment, until she blushes. Then he says, "Keiko."

"Fine," Keiko says, pretending not to be embarrassed. "Fine. Here's my drink."

Then Raoul leans back in his seat while drinks are passed around. When it's time, he announces, "Trang and Yuuko, at the same time."

The girls scream, of course, and some make fun of Raoul for having to drink two drinks at once, but he downs them easily.

When the cups are full, everyone waits silently.

"I'm not sure who this is," Raoul says. "I can only see her body and her back is turned to me." All around the room, girls roll their eyes. "I think it's... Joy!"

The girls scream again, especially Diane, who seems to be getting drunk already. (She's been standing near the punch bowls the entire time.) "For that, you have to drink all by yourself!" she declares, and he does.

"Oh my," he says, looking at the ceiling. "This time I'm not even in the picture. It's just Jenny and Amy Wu." As they bring their drinks to him, he keeps looking up at the ceiling. "No, no, don't stop that! Oh my goodness!"

"What do you think we're doing?" Jenny asks Amy Wu, who shrugs. "He's so weird!"

"Thank you, ladies," he says as he receives their cups. "Thank you very, very much!"

"Okay, wait," Amy Wu protests. "I don't think he's actually playing right. If he can't say what he imagines, we shouldn't have to drink."

"I don't want to know what he imagines," Jenny says.

"Well, I do," Amy Wu insists.

"I don't mind telling," Raoul offers.

"What then?" Amy Wu challenges him.

"Yeah, what?" Trang demands.

From here on, readers will have to remember that in 1987 you can't just look up everything on Oogle. As "liberated" and "modern" as the girls of the time fancy themselves, many of them know less about certain things than ordinary pre-teens will a generation later. And further, most don't yet feel free to admit even the things they know very well.

"Sixty-nine," Raoul shrugs. Gasps and shrieks fill the room, and the girls who don't know consult those who do. Whispered explanations around the room are illustrated by hand gestures. Then Jenny grabs a cup from someone and throws it at Raoul.

"That's disgusting!" she shouts, and storms off. Keiko goes after her.

On their way up the stairs, they're met by several girls — Amy Song, Lucy, and Yvonne — on their own way down.

"What is all this noise?" Yvonne asks. "You'd think someone was being murdered."

"Not yet," Jenny snaps, passing them.

"Yvonne," Maricel objects. "You can't come here. Back upstairs with you."

"You really don't want to be here," Keiko affirms, and turns her around. So Yvonne turns back up the stairs, following Jenny, who's actually crying, and Keiko.

"It sounds like I really do want to be here, then!" Amy Song jumps up and down, clapping. She's Amy Wu's partner in crime. "What are we doing?"

"I think we should stop," Raoul says. "I feel bad. I was only teasing."

"New rule!" Amy Wu declares. "Raoul can only fantasize about himself and one girl at a time. And nothing weird. Only sex. Normal sex."

"What?" Amy Song says. "That's a rule?"

"What about blow jobs?" Raoul innocently inquires.

"No," Amy Wu refuses. "Absolutely not. Only..." she hesitates, and all the girls lean in expectantly.

It's Maricel, of course, who finishes her sentence.

"Vaginas."

Gasps and laughter all around.

"What?" Maricel sticks her chin out. "What? It's not a dirty word."

"It really isn't," Raoul affirms. "I'll tell you the dirty words if you want."

"We know what they are," Yuuko assures him. "You don't have to say them."

"Right. So normal sex only." Amy Wu is eager to get back on track.

"Vaginal sex," Maricel insists. "All sex is normal."

"Fine." Raoul agrees. "But first, this is really sticky. I've got juice in my hair and everywhere."

"Just take it off!" Diane shouts, and everyone laughs. "We'll all pour our drinks on you!"

"No!" Yuuko objects. "That's a waste of liquor and juice. This stuff isn't free. Pour water on him if you want."

"Yes," Raoul says, "just plain water, please."

"Ah, that's a new game!" Amy Song claps again. "Everyone pours water on Raoul!"

"No, no," Raoul says. "If anyone's going to pour water on me, they have to drink at least three full cups first!"

"Two!" Amy Song counters.

But he holds firm. "Three."

"Two!" The two Amies insist.

"Three and he takes his shirt off!" Diane shouts, hiccuping.

"How much has she had?" Yuuko asks, looking concerned about Diane.

Raoul looks at them, feigning suspicion. "Fine. Deal. Three and I take my shirt off." The girls cheer. "One of each color, and I get to watch you drink to make sure you're not cheating."

"Deal!" all the girls clap. So eager to see Raoul's shirt off, they seem not to realize that they've essentially agreed to get themselves drunk for him.

Raoul performs a little strip-tease for them, dancing around the room as he unbuttons his shirt. All the girls howl with shock and delight, and as he shakes his pelvis, some of the bolder girls slap his hips.

"That's enough!" Maricel finally says, when everyone has had a turn. "Who's first?"

Several girls volunteer, and they settle it with rock-paper-scissors.

"Line up, ladies," Raoul says, leaning back on a chair, his hands behind his head.

First up is Mi-young, who glares at him. "Ice," she says, shaking her cup so he can hear the cubes rattling. "To cool you off."

"Fine," he shrugs. "Let's see those cups though. No cheating."

He checks her cups and watches her drink. She struggles a little — Diane has made the punch strong tonight — but when she's finished, she pours the water on him as slowly as she can.

"Whoa!" he whoops. "That is fucking cold!"

All the girls cheer, and Mi-young finishes by rubbing the last ice cube on his face. He opens his mouth, and she drops the cube in it, but he snaps forward, pinching her fingers in his lips.

"Ay!" she screams, and jumps away, slapping his shoulders several times.

He spits the ice cube out to the side. "Gonna need more cold water," he tells her as she hops off to get more, her heels clicking on the floor.

The girls line up, pouring more and more water on him, and he just watches them get more and more drunk. As they do so, they also get braver and bolder. Some of them sit on his lap, or even straddle one of his legs, and their hands gradually explore more of his body, rubbing his shoulders, his chest, his abs, his lower abs... closer and closer to his crotch.

Diane, having poured her water on him, even leans against him, resting her head for a moment on his chest muscles, disregarding the water soaking into her dress.

Meanwhile, Yuuko and Jenny return. When it's Jenny's turn, he pulls her ear to his face.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I didn't mean to upset you. I shouldn't have been so careless."

"It's okay," she says. "I was just surprised. I didn't know about that kind of thing."

"No," he says, "I was really wrong."

"Actually, I didn't mind it that much, once I thought about it a while. Anyway, it was just a joke."

"I'm glad. But I will be more careful."

"Thank you," she says, but Diane is pulling her off his lap, chanting, "My turn! My turn! My turn!"

Maricel and the Amies are the most aggressive. It's Maricel, for example, who first points to his crotch and shouts, "Look! He has a boner!"

For a while after that the girls are a bit more shy, but when it's Amy Song's turn, she pours her water right on it. Encouraged by the other girls' reactions, she actually taps it. "Does the little guy want to come out and play?"

Several girls imitate her, or as nearly as they dare — the "little guy" needs a shower and so on — and it's Amy Wu who first grips it through his pants.

"Oh my god," she gasps. "So big!"

Then Diane tries to unzip his pants, but he stops her.

"Absolutely not," he says. "Unless some dresses come off first."

The girls object, but he insists. "You can keep your underwear on, but some dresses have to come off."

"Fine!" Trang steps forward. "But you have to take them off."

"My pants for your dresses."

"Yes. You take off our dresses, we'll take off your pants."

"No," Lucy says. "I won't play that."

"Go upstairs then," Maricel says, implicitly committing herself.

"Yeah," Diane shouts, apparently drunk out of her mind. "Upstairs or get naked!"

So Lucy and a few other girls retreat, while the nine remaining girls form a half-circle around him, backs turned.

"Here we go," he says, and he starts by unzipping the dresses with zippers. Then he starts pulling their dresses over their heads.

"Oh my gosh," they gasp, covering their breasts.

Trang, it turns out, isn't even wearing a bra, but she covers her breasts with an arm.

"Trang!" Jenny teases. "Naughty, naughty!"

"Oh, shut up!" Trang slaps at her with her free hand.

"I bet Raoul doesn't mind!" Amy Song laughs.

"Not at all," he confirms.

"Our turn!" Amy Wu says, turning around. Like several other girls, her bra is far too big for her little tits, so from his height her nipples are clearly visible already.

"Yeah!" several other girls exult, "Our turn!" In a moment Amy Wu is unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as Amy Song unbuckles his belt. Mi-young, Keiko, Yuuko, and Maricel are holding his pants, ready to pull, while Diane is just rubbing his crotch for no reason. Trang, holding her boobs behind her arm, stands back to watch.

"Ready!" the Amies say when their work is done, and the girls all tug with a cheer.

Then they jump back, as if afraid.

Raoul's cock, pointing straight up at one o'clock, has poked through the hole in his Barry Schwartz "tighty-whities."

He tucks it back in with a wink at them.

"Ladies!" Amy Wu declares. "More water!"

"I can't," Trang objects, "I'm too drunk! I can't drink any more!"

"Don't drop your boobs!" Keiko teases.

"New game, then," Raoul says. "I pour water on you, then you pour water on me."

"Yay!" Diane and Amy Song cheer.

"But no cold water!" Mi-young shouts, fearing vengeance.

"You can get the water yourself," he says. "Any temperature you like."

So the girls line up again, first pouring water on his body, always including his crotch. Then, while they look up at him, shy and sweet, eager for his approval, he pours water on them, careful not to "ruin" their hair, but also strategically trying to knock off their bra-straps.

Mi-young surprises everyone because her bra actually falls off, landing around her waist, and at first she doesn't even cover her boobs, letting him slowly dribble the water on her nipples.

Everyone realizes she must have loosened her bra to make that happen, and jealous of the way he looks at her — so hungrily, with his smirk — others loosen theirs too. Trang, of course, only has to remove her arm.

Finally Maricel proposes, as if sarcastically, that everyone should just take off the rest of their clothes, and several girls immediately do so without even negotiating. Yuuko and Amy Song pull off Raoul's underwear, and the girls gasp as his cock springs free.

"Oh, wow," Keiko whispers, "I've never seen one that big."

"Me neither," Amy Wu agrees.

"You've never seen one at all," Trang teases, but Amy Song defends her, "You haven't either."

"I know, but..." Trang swallows.

"Don't you want to touch it?" Maricel asks the others.

"Can we, Raoul?" Trang asks.

"Of course you can," Keiko nudges her. "Do you think he'll say 'no' to that?"

"I don't know," Trang says.

"It's fine," he assures her. "I'd really like you to touch it."