Raoul's 18th Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," Amy Song encourages.

"You too," Trang tells her.

"Okay," Amy says.

"Me too," Amy Wu steps forward.

The three of them slowly reach out and touch it. Just with one finger at first, then with thumbs too, and then several fingers.

"Wow," one of them says.

"I know," another agrees. "So hard. So big and hard."

"Oh, god," Raoul moans, and they look up at him, happy and surprised. "That's so nice," he encourages. "Feels so good."

"My turn!" Diane announces, so they move out of her way. Then each of the others gets a turn.

"What do you do..." Trang begins, after they've all had a touch. "Like, when you..."

"Have sex?" Maricel asks, and Trang nods, although she'd wanted to ask about masturbation. "You don't know?"

"Not really," Trang says, ashamed. "I mean, kind of, but not really."

"It's okay," Keiko assures her. "Lots of people don't know."

"But you know where he puts it," Maricel insists.

"Of course," Mi-young says, defending Trang. "But then what? He just puts it in and..."

"He moves in and out, like this," Maricel illustrates with her hands. "Until he finishes."

"Finishes?" Trang asks.

"Yeah. Stuff comes out of it. Didn't you have sex-ed?"

"No," Trang says. "My parents took me out."

"Mine too," Mi-young says. "My friends told me some stuff, but I didn't really believe them, and now I've forgotten."

"It looks too big," Trang protests.

"He might be too big for you," Amy Song agrees. "But most guys won't be."

"No, maybe he couldn't go all the way in, but you two could do it," Keiko says.

"Really?" Trang asks him.

"Sure," he says. "We can do it if you want. I don't have condoms tonight though."

"Maybe," she says.

Which means yes, of course, as if it had even been a question, although she can't admit it in public.

"Maybe!" Amy Wu teases her sarcastically. "I definitely will. And she will too. You bring condoms and we'll all do it."

"Yeah, me too," Amy Song says, and then Trang and Mi-young also say, "Me too."

"This is why you have to come to USCLA," Yuuko tells him. "We all want..."

"To fuck you," Maricel finishes. All the girls are nodding.

"But girls everywhere want to fuck him," Jenny laments.

"But we'll fuck him as much as he wants," Amy Wu argues.

"But girls everywhere will fuck him as much as he wants," Jenny laments again, wailing even more pathetically.

"If it was only a matter of the girls," Raoul assures them, "I would probably never leave this room."

"Aw, that's so sweet," Trang says, hugging one of his legs. His dick is right in front of her face. Then she looks up at him. "Do girls really... put it in their mouths?"

"Of course they do!" Maricel says.

"How do you know so much about it?" Mi-young challenges. "You said you're a virgin."

"I am," Maricel explains. "But I don't think we should be so shy about it. It's all perfectly natural."

"Fine, but how do you know so much?" Amy Song demands. "I don't think my mom knows as much as you do."

"Oh she just won't admit it," someone tells Amy. "She's a proper lady."

"Whatever. I want to know how Maricel knows all this stuff."

"In high school, one of my friends stole her dad's porno collection. A bunch of magazines and VCR tapes. And then my best friend stole some of it from her. They were really, really... I mean they showed everything. Guys put it everywhere." She pauses. "I mean absolutely everywhere."

"That's so gross," Yuuko protests.

"Yeah, but if you really like a guy," Maricel says. "I mean, wouldn't you... want to... make him happy?"

"Yeah, but that's why my you-know-what is for."

"That's your right," Keiko affirms. "It's up to you, not him. If he's not happy with that, too bad!"

"Do you think it's really that gross?" Mi-young asks. "Just in your mouth, it wouldn't be so bad."

"What about when the stuff comes out?" Jenny asks. "That would be gross."

"Maybe a little, but if it makes him happy...," Maricel shrugs, "I would definitely do it for a boy I like."

"What do you think, Raoul? You're awfully quiet all of a sudden," Yuuko observes.

"I think you should do whatever you want, and nothing else. But a lot of times, something that seems gross at first seems normal later."

"Probably," Trang says.

"Like right now, we're all naked and we're all used to it already," Keiko explains.

"I'm still a little embarrassed," Jenny confesses.

"We all are," Keiko affirms, "but no one's even covering their boobs anymore."

"Yeah, Raou," Trang teases, doing a little shimmy. "Do you like our boobs, or what?"

"I love them," he growls. "I love all of them!"

The girls cheer, jumping up and down a little.

"But they're so small," Jenny complains.

"Not Trang's!" Amy Wu says. "Look at those bajonggas!"

"Shut up!" Trang says, covering herself bashfully, but beaming with happiness. "They're small! I'm just so short, they look big."

"They're all perfect," Raoul assures Jenny. "Yours too. I like them small like that. Nice and perky."

"Even mine?" Trang asks.

"Of course," he says. "I wouldn't want them any bigger than that, but yours aren't too big. They're nice and perky."

"And everyone's just looking at Raoul's dick," Yuuko says, "as if that's a totally normal thing to do."

"Well, we're all drunk," Diane says, defensively.

"Let's get some more drinks and see what happens!" Several girls run off to the table, mixing more punch and filling cups. Meanwhile, Diane crawls up on his lap, and, rubbing her naked body against his, lifts herself to his ear.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she whispers, hiccuping and giggling.

"Sure."

"I'm not even that drunk!" she laughs. "I don't know what got into me!"

"Be careful!" Amy Wu interrupts. "It's almost, I mean, it's right there! It'll go right in you if you're not careful!"

Diane looks down at it, then looks back at him. "It is pretty close," she whispers. "They all think I'm drunk, so, just kind of on accident, I could..."

"No," he says, taking her butt his hand to prevent any little "accidents." "I'll come back with condoms, and then we can."

Diane kisses his cheek. "Thank you," she says. "I'm having so much fun."

"Me too," he tells her as she climbs down. She's so thin, with such a tiny waist, he feels like his dick would've impaled her, but he kind of aches that it didn't happen, even though her boobs aren't much bigger than the pads of his thumbs.

"Do you really like it when girls put it in their mouth?" Amy Wu asks, petting it with one finger.

"Of course. It feels wonderful. But the main thing I like is when they kiss it."

"Kiss it?" Trang asks.

"Yeah. That makes me feel like a girl really likes me. I can understand if you don't want to put it in your mouth, but if you won't kiss it, I feel like you don't really like me."

"ME?" Trang's eyes are huge.

"Well, I mean any girl."

"See?" Maricel says. "If you like him, you'll kiss it. Of course you will. And after a while, you'll get used to that and you'll put it in your mouth and everything."

"Where?" Amy Wu asks. "Like the head or the balls or what?"

"The head!" Jenny gasps. "I never understood before. That's what 'dickhead' means."

"Oh!" several others nod. "Yeah!"

"Is that the best place to kiss?" Amy Song asks. "The dickhead?"

"It's a great place," Raoul laughs. "But the best place is right here." He touches the sweet spot, right below the head. "If you kiss a guy there, well, it might be different for different guys, but if you kiss me there, and look up at me smiling, well, I will definitely feel like you like me. And I will definitely like you too!"

"Really?" Several girls say at once, including the ones returning with new drinks. The idea that there's such a simple way to make Raoul like them is very good news.

"Of course. It's just like your clit. Same thing."

"Clit?" Trang says. "I don't know any of this."

"You know your clit," Maricel assures her. "It's the little spot at the top of your vagina that feels so good when you touch it."

"Oh! That's called a clit?"

"A ciltorus. Clit for short."

"And that spot's your clit?" Amy Song asks, softly touching Raoul's dick.

Obviously Raoul, shivering, can't respond immediately, and the girls laugh.

Maricel informs them that it's only like his clit. "Technically, guys don't have clits. I'm not even sure that it's really like a clit. It's just a place he likes to be touched is all."

"Well, that's what a clit is," Yuuko says, eager to take Raoul's side.

"Can we kiss it there?" Amy Song asks. "If we want?"

"Are you kidding? Of course! Go ahead!"

So she does, very cautiously.

"Oh, wow," he sighs. "Oh, god, that's perfect."

"Oh!" she says, "But I forgot to look up and smile." So she does it again.

"Wow," he beams down at her. "That's exactly right. Exactly."

"Me too!" Trang says, and she does the same thing.

"Shouldn't they kind of hold your balls too?" Maricel asks.

"Absolutely! If they want to. But be gentle."

"Like this?" Amy Wu says, taking her turn.

"Oh, yeah, like that," he gasps. "Exactly like that."

The girls giggle, and then Keiko points to his dick.

"Look!" she says. "The stuff has started to come out!"

"Oh, wow!" the girls look closely.

"That's not all of it, right?" Maricel asks. "In the videos..."

"No, this is just pre-cum. A lot more will come out later."

"Squirts, right?" she asks.

"Yup."

"What's this for, then?" Yuuko asks. It's glistening on the tip of his penis, mesmerizing the girls.

"I think it's one of nature's tricks," he says. "Because I can't feel it come out. It just comes out secretly. So if a guy plans to pull out of a girl before the main squirts, it might not work. The girl might get pregnant anyway."

"Ooooh," the girls nod. "So you can't be sure even if a guy pulls out."

"No, definitely not," Raoul confirms. "First of all, it's goddamn hard to pull out. It feels terrible. Like, it literally physically hurts. A guy really, really, really wants to be as far inside you as he can get at that moment. It's the best moment of the whole thing if he's all the way inside you. He might really want to pull out, but when it's about to happen, it's really damn hard, so you can't trust a guy even if you know he really wants to. But even if he does pull out, well, you know, nature has her tricks."

"Wow, that's good to know," Keiko says.

"Can I touch it?" Amy Song asks. "The, what was it?"

"The pre-cum?"

"Yeah, the pre-cum."

"Sure."

She wipes a little on her finger, and a string of it stretches as she pulls her finger away.

"It's sticky!" Trang laughs.

Amy Song smells it on her finger.

"Taste it," Trang says. "I dare you."

"No, you taste it," Amy thrusts her finger toward Trang, but several girls flinch away.

"Just let me smell it," Trang says.

The girls gather around and smell it.

"It's not good," Diane admits.

"No," several others agree.

"But it's not that bad," Trang protests. "I think I could..."

"Could what?" Amy Wu asks, excited.

"Well, swallow it, if a guy wanted me to."

"Me too," Jenny says. "For a guy like Raoul..."

"Oh shut up," Maricel says, "For Raoul, we all would, no matter how we felt, but I mean even for a normal guy that you just have a crush on..."

"Taste it then," Amy Song dares her. "If it's so good for you."

"Fine," Maricel says, and licks Amy's finger.

They all watch her.

"It's really not that bad," she says, though she's puckering. "But if there was a lot more, it might be kind of bad."

"I didn't get to kiss it," Diane says. Then, after holding his ball-sack and kissing his dick, she asks, "What else do girls do that you like?"

"Well, you can lick it," he suggests.

"Lick it?" she asks.

"Like a popsicle," Maricel explains.

"Like this?" Diane asks. Looking up at him she takes a long lick.

"Oh, fuck yes," Raoul moans as the girls giggle. "Exactly like that."

So next the girls take turns kissing and licking it, one at a time. Then the Amies share him for a moment, giggling at each other.

"Ladies," Raoul announces. "You're gonna see the cum squirt out pretty soon if you want."

"Really?" Trang says.

"Yeah. Just keep doing that. Actually, the only reason it hasn't come out about two times already is because I've already had so much sex today."

"Really?" Jenny gasps. "So much?"

"How many times?" Yuuko wants numbers.

Raoul counts on his fingers, silently: Shona twice, Coach Roberta, Mrs. X, Hannah, Mrs. X again. Is that all? He goes back over them. Yes, only six. It just seems like more because of all the drama. Which is probably another thing holding him back here... In the back of his mind, he wonders what is happening at the X family mansion right now...

But this is a time to live in the moment!

"Six," he announces.

"Wow," Keiko shakes her head. "I bet all of us put together haven't had sex six times."

Yuuko looks at her suspiciously but decides not to comment.

"Wait!" Amy Wu says. "This is our last game. Each girl gets one kiss and one lick, and whoever it comes out on is the winner."

"Oh, like roulette!" Amy Song claps.

"Yes!"

"But when it comes out," Maricel warns, "It's going to squirt. It might get on your face and everything."

"That's okay," Trang waves her warning away. "We can just wipe it off. Who goes first?"

A very long game of rock-paper-scissors eventually decides the order — Raoul just watches, admiring their naked bodies, and when they notice him looking at them, they smile happily at him — and then Yuuko steps up.

She looks up at him as sweetly as she can, kisses it, and takes one long lick.

"Almost." Raoul tells her.

Then it's Amy Wu's turn. She does the same thing, but at the end she adds a little extra, taking the tip of his dick in her lips for a moment.

"That's cheating!" Amy Song protests.

"No, that's allowed!" Trang insists.

"Raoul?" Keiko turns to him as the tiebreaker.

"Absolutely allowed."

So it's Keiko's turn, and of course she does the same thing.

Then Diane.

Maricel adds a little pump or two before her own turn. "So close," Raoul tells her.

Jenny does what she saw Maricel do, and afterwards she keeps her lips around his tip so long that Amy Wu objects. She really looks sad when she has to release it from her lips, so he pets the side of her head.

Then it's Mi-young's turn. Her face is so innocent and sweet, and her kiss is so soft, and she adds a kiss on one of his balls, and then her lick is so slow... she really seems infatuated with him...

He takes her face in his hands and watches his cum shoot out on it while the other girls gasp and cheer. She flinches at first, closing her eyes, but then she looks up at him with a proud smile.

"Mi-young's the winner!" Amy Wu announces as the girls cheer. Meanwhile, the last little bit of his cum dribbles out on Mi-young's cheek.

"Fine!" Diana says, "but I get to lick him off!" And before anyone can object, she's taken his dick in her mouth.

Then Amy Song and several girls are wiping their fingers on Mi-young's face to get their own share of his cum.

Raoul just sits back and enjoys the scene, watching nine naked girls — who cares, at a moment like this, that none of them are "perfect 10s?" — licking his cum. Then they start rubbing it on each other's faces and tits, giggling and squealing, and it's just about the best thing he's ever seen.

The M-girls always tease him about his "harem," but this is the closest he's ever been to anything like having a harem. Previously, his best was a shower he'd had with three girls. Just a shower and a hand job. Nothing like this.

And to think he didn't even want to be here...

Obviously he's late for the strip club, but damn, this was definitely worth it.

And he'll definitely be at the Chinese New Year's party, and all their other parties...