Raoul's First Murders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He can hardly believe this place and everything else he's seen this morning are on the same planet, let alone the same city. Silk and marble, lacquered wood and velvet. Everyone in clean tailored clothes.

All of it a lie.

—————————————

"Raoul!" Mrs. X embraces him when she opens the door of her room. "Thank you for coming!"

"My pleasure, Mrs. X," he says.

Without entirely releasing him, she closes the door and locks it.

"Call me Shirley, Raoul."

"Okay, Shirley," he says, taking the cigarette from her hand. "Call me Mister Cock."

"What happened to you?" she asks, gingerly touching his face. "You're all cut up and bruised."

"Got in a fight with a motorcycle gang at a strip club," he gives the cigarette back to her.

He's happy to let her think that the motorcycle gang was against him.

"Raoul, are you serious?" she gasps.

"Yup," he confirms, pulling off his jacket.

"Oh my god!" she shrieks, seeing his arm. Part of his cut still glistens with fresh blood.

Seeing her react to it, and that it's still wet, he realizes, yes, he definitely should've gotten stitches.

"I need to make this fast, Shirley," he says.

"Okay," she drops the cigarette in a huge scallop-shaped ashtray on a coffee table, where there are about a dozen butts already.

She's been nervous.

He can see that she came to fuck. She's wearing a tight, short black skirt and a white blouse open to reveal a lot of cleavage.

"So first we're going to fuck and then you're going to tell me what the deal is with Scarlett."

"She says if you don't date her, she's going to tell my husband what we did. It's apparently my job to get you to date her."

"You didn't hear me? I said first we're going to fuck."

"So you'll date her?"

"Why aren't you taking your clothes off yet?"

"Please listen. I need you to date Scarlett," she says, unbuttoning her blouse.

"We'll see."

"No, please," she begs, pulling her blouse off, revealing her amazing tits in a pink bra.

"I'm not interested in her," he says, walking over to the sofa. "Lose the bra."

Reaching behind her back to unsnap it, she explains:

"I tried to tell her this really isn't your problem, but she's furious."

"Yeah?" He nods appreciatively at her breasts, lighting one of her cigarettes.

"Look, I know she's probably not beautiful enough for you, but if you would just pretend to date her for a while, just until she calms down, I would be so grateful. I don't even know what I can do for you."

"The skirt," he says, exhaling.

"Raoul," she whines. "Please."

"We'll talk when I can see your pussy."

She steps out of her skirt and panties and stands naked in front of him.

"That," he points the cigarette up and down her body, "is very nice."

She kneels on the floor in front of him, her head on his legs.

"Will you help me, Raoul?"

"Does she know we're here?"

"Of course not. She can't know we see each other. Listen, Raoul. I will introduce you to models and actresses. The most beautiful women in Hollywood. They all fuck my husband to try to get in movies. They will fuck you too, all of them. I will pay for your dates with them. I will tell them whatever they need to hear. Just tell me what you want. I'll do anything. Please. Just help me with this until Scarlett calms down."

"I need ten thousand dollars cash by tonight and a thousand dollars a month after that."

Blinking with surprise, she looks up at him, folding her arms over her breasts.

"I was not expecting that."

"It's vulgar, I know. It's not for dating Scarlett. I just happen to really need it right now and I know you have it. Why aren't you taking my pants off?"

"What do you need it for?" she asks, unbuckling his belt.

"Some girls I'm gonna help. They're in trouble."

"Ten thousand dollars of trouble?"

She drops his belt on the ground and unbuttons his jeans.

"Yup. In cash. Today. And a thousand a month after that."

"Okay," she agrees as he lifts his hips so she can pull his pants off. "How can I get it to you?"

"I'll leave the saddlebag of my bike unlocked while I'm at your house today. You can put it in there while I'm fucking your daughter."

"The saddlebag?"

"It's what it sounds like. You'll know where to put it when you look at the bike."

"Oh, thank you, Raoul," she says, taking his cock in her hand and kissing it. "Just do whatever you have to do to keep her happy. I know you're not really going to be her boyfriend or anything, but just pretend to love her until she gets over this."

"Can you get me the money without anyone knowing?"

"Of course," she says, kissing his balls.

"Good. Let's get this done. I need to get to a hospital to get this sewn up."

"You really do." She casts a worried glance at his arm as she licks the shaft of his dick.

"Then I'll go see Scarlett."

Kissing the tip of his dick, she looks up sweetly at him. "Can you call her first to let her know you're coming over soon? She's stewing."

"Dial the number," Raoul says, pointing his chin at the phone. "And suck my dick while I talk to her."

She shakes her head.

"You are cruel."

He shrugs. "Does she deserve better? Look what she's doing to you."

"Oh, god, Raoul, I'm so fucked," she lays her head back on his leg, still holding his dick.

"You're going to be fine, Shirley. You know I can satisfy Scarlett. You know she'll do anything I want."

"You'll do that for me?" she asks, looking up at him pathetically.

"You should've been fucking me by now," he replies, "but you can make it up to me later. I'll take care of Scarlett if you take care of my cock."

"Oh, Raoul, I will! I will do anything for you. Just save me from her. She can destroy me. Do you know that? Our prenup — it's unthinkable. I'll be homeless."

"Shirley." He takes her face gently in one hand. "Calm down and suck my cock. I'll take care of Scarlett."

She smiles up at him. "God, I love you, Raoul. You're amazing."

"Good. You're amazing too, especially naked. I want to fuck you many, many times."

"Me too, Raoul."

"Why are we still talking? Dial the goddamn number. Suck my fucking cock. Then fuck me so I can get this fucking arm sewn up. And get me ten thousand cash by this afternoon."

He follows her over to the phone — it's on a table next to the bed — and when she bends over in front of him to dial it he takes her hips in his hands and begins rubbing his cock on the lips of her pussy.

She hands him the phone and sits on the bed, pulling him to her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Scarlett," he says, watching her mom put his dick in her mouth. "How are you?"

"Raoul!"

"Are you free this afternoon? I'd like to drop by for a chat."

"Of course! I'd love that!"

"Would you do me a favor though?"

"Anything!"

"Don't wear a bra."

"What?"

"Wear any top you want, but don't put a bra on under it."

"Okay," she sounds uncertain.

"I'd like that."

"Okay," she sounds a little less uncertain. "But is this just because of my mom or not? Because if you're doing this just for her...."

"You want to know the truth?"

"Yeah."

"You might not like it."

"Just tell me, Raoul."

"Are you sure? It's dirty."

"What?"

"It's really dirty. Maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"Raoul."

"It's about your nipples."

"My what?"

"Your nipples. On your tits."

"I know."

"You know I saw them yesterday and I can't stop thinking about them."

"What? They're kind of ..."

"I know. I liked them a lot. I really like nipples like that. Will you let me suck them if I come over?"

"What?"

"I want to suck your nipples. I want to lick them."

"You want...?"

"Are you gonna let me or not?"

"Well, if you want...."

"That's not all I want. Remember how your mom said you like to play with pencils?" he winks at her mom, who is licking his balls. "I'm gonna bring one over for you."

"Raoul!" Scarlett gasps.

"Is that too much, Scarlett?" he asks. "I heard you like me."

"I'm okay," she assures him.

He lowers his voice. "Do you want to play with my pencil?"

"Yes," she manages to say.

"I want you to rub it with those erasers on your tits."

"Really?"

"Fuck yes, I would. Will you do that for me?"

"I guess."

"Don't say you guess. Say you'll do anything I want."

"Are you messing with me? Is my mom making you say this?"

"You think your mom is making me tell you to rub my cock with your nipples?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. And you know that would be so fucking hot. You'll lick it, and then you're going to rub it with your tits. You're a virgin, too, aren't you?"

Shirley stops sucking to look up at him, so he touches her head to get her back to work.

"Aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I'll do something about that for you today."

"Really?"

"I'm bringing condoms."

"Okay."

"Okay? Just okay? We don't have to if you don't want to. I'll fuck someone else if you don't want to."

"No, I want to."

"Do you really want to? If you're not sure...."

"No, I really want to."

"Are you completely sure?"

"Yes."

"Scarlett, you have a pussy, and I have a cock. Where do you want me to put my cock?"

"Raoul."

"Where do you want it, kitten?"

"You know where."

"Yesterday you said 'cock' apparently for the first time. Today you're going to say 'pussy' for me. Tell me where you want me to put my cock."

Silence.

"Say it."

"In my pussy."

"What in your pussy?"

"Your cock."

"What about it?"

"Your cock in my pussy."

"Speak in complete sentences, kitten."

"I want your cock in my pussy," she says slowly. He can practically hear her blushing.

"That's right. That's what I'll do for you then. You're going to like it. By the way, I can't wait to see you naked."

He looks down at her mother, whose face is pumping his dick.

"I can't wait to feel the inside of your fresh virgin pussy. I want to put it all the way inside you. That's what you want too, right?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to... I want you to... I want to have sex with you."

"You're so fucking hot, Scarlett. I can't wait."

"Me neither."

"I'll be over in a few hours. I don't want you wearing a bra or panties."

"Okay."

"You promise? Just a skirt. No panties."

"Yes."

"Don't disappoint me, Scarlett. Shower up and get ready. I'm popping that little cherry of yours in a couple hours."

He hangs up the phone.

Scarlett's mom laughs, taking a break. "You tamed that little bitch."

"Hey, if she's going to blackmail us, we can have a little fun at her expense."

"Aren't you blackmailing me?" she asks as he lays on the bed. "Ten thousand cash and a thousand dollars a month?"

"No. You're paying me to fuck you. That's totally different."

"Oh!" she blinks. "I guess that is different."

"Maybe even legal. Climb up here on this cock and get your money's worth."

"I brought lube," she says, reaching for her purse. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," he laughs, putting his hands behind his head.

"If I'm going to pay you to fuck me, you have to do a good job," she tells him, oiling his dick up.

"I will later," he promises. "But this time we're in a hurry. This is for me. To pay me for fucking your bitch of a daughter."

—————————————

Straddling his body, Shirley X looks at Raoul laying there, mischievous confidence in his smirk, his head bruised and cut, practically an open wound on his arm.

He's a massive man, easily twice as strong as her husband ever was, with the body of a Renaissance hero.

She's never had such a fantastically good-looking man. It's almost like losing her virginity again.

Holding her breath, she prepares to slide his cock inside her. Almost as large as her husband's wrists, it'll be without question both the longest and the thickest she's ever had. It's the first time, in fact, that she's ever really wanted a man's penis. She's wanted intimacy, she's wanted sex, but wanting a penis is a different thing.

As she settles onto it, she feels it filling her vagina.

"Oh!" she gasps. Mouth open, eyes wide, she blinks at Raoul.

"That's right," he raises his chin at her. "Grip my cock with your pussy. Grip it and ride it."

She nods, obedient.

She can't believe she has to share this man with her daughter.

"When you fuck Scarlett," she says, tightly holding her breasts as she raises and lowers herself, trying to get used to the fullness she feels inside her, "I want you to think about me, not her."

"I will," Raoul smirks at her, watching her tits. "You think I want to think about Scarlett? But now you shut up."

As if to enforce his order, he puts a thumb in her mouth — his thumb is bigger than her husband's boner, she thinks — and begins to buck a little under her. She times her own movements to crash their hips together.

After a few thrusts he takes his thumb from her mouth and applies it to her clit, his other fingers holding her pelvis.

"Oh, god, Raoul," she cries.

"Fuck yeah," he nods, roughly grasping one of her breasts with his other hand. "Oh, fuck, Shirley, you are fucking hot." As their bodies continue to crash, he growls through his teeth, "I fucking love your tits."

"I love your cock, Raoul!" she cries, looking down at him desperately, completely out of control. "I love it so fucking much!"

"Ride it, slut," he growls. "Ride it hard."

She looks at his face again, at his tightly tensed jaw and his dark, commanding features, cut and bruised, and she realizes he's a warrior, a brutal beast of a man. He could break her in half, but his thumb is softly kneading her clit and his eyes are burning up at her with uncompromising desire.

Everything about this is so wonderfully forbidden.

"Oh, god," she moans, closing her eyes.

"Fuck yes," he agrees, barely eighteen.

"Oh my god, Raoul!" she cries, knowing he's going to take her daughter's virginity in a few hours.

"You fucking slut," he exults, gripping her tit with an arm still bleeding from a fight with a motorcycle gang.

"Oh, yes!" she cries, remembering that she's about to steal ten thousand dollars from her cuckolded husband to give to Raoul.

"Ride it, bitch," he commands, smashing his body into her, cramming her pussy as full as it's ever been.

She feels the tension building inside her almost with disbelief. It's been years since her last orgasm with a man and he's going to do it to her.

It's his cock, she thinks, amazed. It's his cock and the power of his body.

He's everything her husband has never been: powerful, dangerous, dominant. And so beautiful!

He grabs her tits with one hand and her waist with the other. She feels the thrill of his attention and desire.

Even on top, she's just being used. God, it feels good to be appreciated like this.

He's rubbing her clit, she realizes, to make her cum, not because he cares so much about her pleasure, but because he will feel good if she cums.

She surrenders. She just lets him use her.

"Fuck yeah," he says as if he's read her mind, "Fuck yeah. You cum, bitch. Cum on my fucking cock."

If he wants to make her cum, she'll cum. Whatever he wants.

"Oh, fuck," she weeps, leaning back as the release hits her.

While her body shakes, and her wails echo in the room, he crams himself inside her, holding her forcefully against his body with both hands fiercely gripping her waist.

"That's fucking right!" he exults, glaring up at her.

She doesn't care.

For some time she's just a scream flying though the sky.

When she looks back at him, he's wincing, eyes closed, and she knows he's cum inside her.

"Oh, thank you, Raoul," she says, collapsing on his body.

He holds her back with one arm and pats her butt with the other.

"That hurt so much," he whispers. "My head is killing me. But it was totally worth it to fuck your hot body. All this shit with Scarlett is fucking worth it."

Yes, she thinks, exhausted and free. Yes, it is.

As long as Scarlett keeps her mouth shut, everything is worthwhile.

She rests her head on the muscles of his chest. He holds her there, one huge arm pinning her from her waist to the back of her head. Exhausted, she could not move anyway. She feels his body rise and fall with his breath, hears the slow drumbeat of his heart. Even though he's half her age, she feels like a child with him.

Eventually he sighs, pushing her off his body.

"But I've got shit to take care of," he says, and she knows it's true, but watching him dress she already aches to have him again.